Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Epic Sword of Shadow (Read 4564 times)
Flesh
Waterworks Kobold

If its been done, AoK
did it first.

Epic Sword of Shadow
Jan 27th, 2010 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
+10 Adamantine Greatsword
4d6 base damage
18-20/x4
Colorless Slot
Red Slot

Holy shit!!
(According to compendium entry: http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Weapon:Epic_Sword_of_Shadow)

Flesh: Fleshchanter, Fleshredder, Fleshkiller, Fleshripper, Fleshvik, Fleshik, Flezzta, Fleshadow, Bobthenut
Argonnessen~AoK
Hey, at least I'm better than Yaga, I only average out to about -3% on a good tr xp train.

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Re: Epic Sword of Shadow
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
It is impressive, to say the least.

I still wont grind my eyes out burning through old ass content because of their inability to generate NEW epic dungeons, not simple rehashed versions of old scripts.

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Inkblack
Puppy Farmer
Vault WDA

_,|,,

Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
After seeing that, I'm pissed I signed up for our 1st epic VoN on my rogue instead of my THF pally.  Oh well, I guess my rogue is my main...

Ink

IP Logged

Auran
Stormreaver Piker

www.drama.yourserver
.ok?

Reply #3 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Ink, the items you need to upgrade your current normal version of the sword (scroll, seal and shard) are all bound to account Smiley

Opinions are like paraplegic circus penguins, no-one likes it when you shove one down their throat.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #4 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
I've had Strake parked at 19 VoN completions for about a year now, just in case something happened to my boots (like, say, a buggy Mordenkins).  I think I'll be taking another SoS for it now... that way, if they're bugged like the Marilith Chain supposedly is (old ones won't upgrade, gotta get a new one, supposedly), I'll still be able to upgrade one.  If not, I'll upgrade two so that I can bypass devil and demon DR Smiley

I really wish they'd fix the scrolls.  Did they not learn a single thing from Whisperdoom?  I've run a fair amount of epic, and have yet to even see a single scroll.  Oh I'm sure they're dropping...   Angry

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #5 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:14pm:
I've had Strake parked at 19 VoN completions for about a year now, just in case something happened to my boots (like, say, a buggy Mordenkins).  I think I'll be taking another SoS for it now... that way, if they're bugged like the Marilith Chain supposedly is (old ones won't upgrade, gotta get a new one, supposedly), I'll still be able to upgrade one.  If not, I'll upgrade two so that I can bypass devil and demon DR Smiley

I really wish they'd fix the scrolls.  Did they not learn a single thing from Whisperdoom?  I've run a fair amount of epic, and have yet to even see a single scroll.  Oh I'm sure they're dropping...   Angry

Scrolls still come from trash mob kills right ?

I remember when our crew ran the epic DQ series, solid tactics made it a breeze, but it would still require a significant time as you moved from one encounter to the next. On the Chains run, I kept saying guys lets make sure after completion we come back and finish off the trash archers, by the time we finished everyone was tired, looted their tokens and started recalling. I was left alone with a friend, we started clearing out the remaining mobs for a shot at scrolls. Then I realized what a failure epic was.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:33pm by Alekx »  

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Inkblack
Puppy Farmer
Vault WDA

_,|,,

Reply #6 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
Auran wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 at 5:48pm:
Ink, the items you need to upgrade your current normal version of the sword (scroll, seal and shard) are all bound to account Smiley

Damn, I'm premium and I don't want to buy a damn $15 bank tab...

IP Logged

keyfaker banned by Strake
Waterworks Kobold

yawn

Reply #7 - Feb 3rd, 2016 at 9:29am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:14pm:

You are such a nigger faggot  Grin

IP Logged

Waterworks Kobold

yawn

Reply #8 - Feb 3rd, 2016 at 9:37am
Print Post  
Cheesy

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #9 - Feb 3rd, 2016 at 9:42am
Print Post  
keyfaker banned by Strake wrote on Feb 3rd, 2016 at 9:29am:
You are such a nigger faggot 

IP Logged

Waterworks Kobold

yawn

Reply #10 - Feb 3rd, 2016 at 9:47am
Print Post  
................................................................................
................................................................................
........................................................................ Smiley

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #11 - Feb 3rd, 2016 at 9:48am
Print Post  
keyfaker banned by Strake wrote on Feb 3rd, 2016 at 9:47am:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint