Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Shroud Crafting Questions (Read 1193 times)
sir_chonas
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Shroud Crafting Questions
Jul 1st, 2010 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
I wasn't here when the Vale mod was released. . . can someone tell me how the recipes were found?

Did they give a book of recipes?

If you can double imbue a shard in T3 can you double imbue one in T2 or T1?

Can you more than double imbue in T3?  It seems like you should be able to do up to a quadruple imbued shard.

If you can't double imbue T1 or T2, and can at maximum double imbue T3 what's the lore logic behind that?  Is it because the supreme shards are "the most powerful of all the power shards, this shard is capable of holding two imbuements."  If so, why can't they put that in the shard description.

Sorry these things were bothering me.

Anyone have a link to the release notes for that mod?

IP Logged

Inkblack
Puppy Farmer
Vault WDA

_,|,,

Re: Shroud Crafting Questions
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
sir_chonas wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 at 3:20pm:
I wasn't here when the Vale mod was released. . . can someone tell me how the recipes were found?
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=132855

No.

No.

Can you more than double imbue in T3?  It seems like you should be able to do up to a quadruple imbued shard.
No.

If you can't double imbue T1 or T2, and can at maximum double imbue T3 what's the lore logic behind that?  Is it because the supreme shards are "the most powerful of all the power shards, this shard is capable of holding two imbuements."  If so, why can't they put that in the shard description.
Ask Eladrin.

Just a guess, but if you click on "Release Notes/Known Issues" on the forum main page it will take you to them.  I could be wrong though.

« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2010 at 3:48pm by Inkblack »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
sir_chonas wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 at 3:20pm:

To get a true and complete history of Greensteel crafting as well as a REALLY GOOD understanding of it, you'll need to read the following thread in its entirety:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=132855

Yes, it's long but it will answer ALL of your questions.
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2010 at 4:47pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
of

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:35pm:
We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:55pm:
Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint