Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Epic (Read 6223 times)
Slink
Ex Member

Re: Epic
Reply #25 - Jul 16th, 2010 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
sir_chonas wrote on Jul 16th, 2010 at 1:17pm:
For most of the epics with living mobs (if you don't care about scroll drops) you can get a bard with nice dcs to fascinate almost all the mobs that you then kill one at a time.

Mass hold also works nicely.

If your divines/arcanes have never done epics before it's a good idea to bring extra pots to give them if you intend to complete. . .they tend to overestimate their abilities and underestimate mob hps (the divines usually are fine about saving mana until the arcane runs out of hps then everything turns from 0-clusterfuck in 1.8 seconds)

Youre preaching to the choir, son.

IP Logged

sir_chonas
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jul 16th, 2010 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Youre preaching to the choir, son.

I had a first-timer with me on my first epic since TRing.  He was a 20 sorc and ran out of mana before we got the key and during round 2 of the arena battle.  I gave him 3 majors and he ran out again before we got to deadheart.

*sigh* at least I got my token fragments.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jul 16th, 2010 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
sir_chonas wrote on Jul 16th, 2010 at 2:00pm:
I had a first-timer with me on my first epic since TRing.  He was a 20 sorc and ran out of mana before we got the key and during round 2 of the arena battle.  I gave him 3 majors and he ran out again before we got to deadheart.

He choned the Chonas?

IP Logged

Tspoon
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jul 16th, 2010 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Jul 15th, 2010 at 1:22pm:
I am going to TR Gornn.

I would just like to point out that running Gornn as a TR through Ron's character planner to lvl 20 is not the same as TRing.   You actually have to log on for realz and play the game....

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #29 - Jul 16th, 2010 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
sir_chonas wrote on Jul 16th, 2010 at 2:00pm:

*sigh* indeed.  Groups always annoyed me in Epic VoN 1.

Enter as a caster.  Run to the key, jump on the ledge where the named troll is, burn everything.  Collect scrolls and key. 

Run to kobold, activate trolls, backtrack to ledge near stadium seating, burn everything.  Collect scrolls and talk to kobold.

Run to ready room 1, open door if able, hop on barrel then ledge.  Burn everything. 

The final fight has enough room to burn on the run.  Can hang from ledges of ramps if things get sticky.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Infidel
Stormreaver Piker

U can't stop me motherfucker
cuz I'm on a boat

Reply #30 - Jul 19th, 2010 at 3:22am
Print Post  
for epics don't bring anyone named InfiXXXXXXXX  he will just pike to the chest and loot and then roll on anything!!!!! I have seen it first hand  Cheesy  Lips Sealed

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #31 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
rage

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:35pm:
We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:55pm:
Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint