Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Fuf - Add to your lists (Read 16525 times)
Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Fuf - Add to your lists
Reply #75 - Jul 20th, 2010 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 at 9:34pm:
That's really missing all the good parts that make a story.   Wink

the thread might still be in the khyber forums. all parties have since moved on and we maintained pretty good relations with each other

ps: now that u guys brought it up, damn i missed ken, kaarak and barry  Cry
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2010 at 11:51pm by Aranticus »  

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #76 - Jul 20th, 2010 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 at 11:49pm:
the thread might still be in the khyber forums. all parties have since moved on and we maintained pretty good relations with each other

ps: now that u guys brought it up, damn i missed ken, kaarak and barry  Cry

good drama never dies

and yes

"I'll provide the perspective"

IP Logged

Boldrin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 7:27am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 at 11:31pm:
Actually, you are way off base on that one.  As a Senior Officer in The Helper's Guild (yes, I am in a newb guild) I can tell you we are nothing like Epitaph.  I joined shortly after coming back to the game in January because I ran with a couple of guys and really liked them.  Yes, there are a lot of new players but most are open to suggestion and growth.  What can I say I like teaching and at the core there are a really good group of people, many will bend over backwards to help each other.  We are no fucking Epitaph.  We have grown fast and absorbed a couple of smaller guild who asked us to merge.  It's a weird period because we are trying to sort all the growth out.   We have a solid core of officers who believe in being friendly and helpful above all else. 

Ink, as for Fuf there were guildies in that run and it was immediately brought to the attention of the officers.  He said, "The portal bugged out and would not let him through."  Now, it's the first time I have heard of that happening but we have to take his word on it.  We will keep and eye on it and address the issue if it happens again.  We do not condone this behavior and it is strictly against our code of conduct.  If you have anyone has issues with members of the guild, please tell me in game.

Ararick/Kravnor/Dresdyn
Senior Officer - The Helper's Guild

I usually just instantly decline anyone from Helpers guild in my parties. Unless I plan on just carrying them through the quest. Sometimes I feel generous.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #78 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 8:00am
Print Post  
Boldrin wrote on Jul 21st, 2010 at 7:27am:
I usually just instantly decline anyone from Helpers guild in my parties. Unless I plan on just carrying them through the quest. Sometimes I feel generous.

No need to worry about that I have room in my pack for your soulstone.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

@i@
Dirty Sock

Evading a ban XD

Reply #79 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 11:31am
Print Post  

Quote:
No dumbass, they're mediocre. Most of the people have about 6 int in real life and chew rather than playing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint