Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The ever popular leave after part 4 of the shroud: (Read 4515 times)
Guru-Meditation
Korthos Resident

Re: The ever popular leave after part 4 of the shroud:
Reply #25 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
Here are some people from my "DDO-Shitlist" who fit the topic. I had to start compiling one when i regularly lead pug-Shrouds for faster Large Scale farming. Nowadays im just sick and tired from herding all the noob-cats and only run with guild and channelmates.  Undecided

Alender            Sons of Death            Favored Soul            verlässt Shroud in Part 4

Caiin            We do not run through Dungeons            Fighter            droppt Gruppe nach Shroud part 4, weil er nicht completen wollte.

Shantalas            Old School DnD            Fighter            droppt Gruppe nach Shroud part 4, weil er nicht completen wollte.

Nyaq            Order of the Holy Sepulchre            Cleric            droppt Shroud-Gruppe nach Part 2 weil er nur farmen wollte, in einem Completion-Run

Shiniee                        Bard            droppt Gruppe nach Shroud part 4, weil er nicht completen wollte.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2010 at 7:08pm by Guru-Meditation »  

IP Logged

daslurch
Korthos Resident

Khyber & Drama = Perfection!

Reply #26 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:11am
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Aug 16th, 2010 at 11:08am:
I remember one fella, I joined his shroud, we ran all the way to end of part four and HE recalled out leaving the rest of us to go on to part five. Yes, he left his OWN SHROUD. Was also the only arcane caster in the group.

When I asked him what was the deal was... he said in a tell - well that's as far as he was going, so no point for him to go into five if he's not finishing as far as he was concerned he could be do something else...

He was on a caster and did this?  He should have to turn in his mana, because all real casters teleport just to cross the street.  Inconcievealble!  Smiley

[Im sorry I was getting bored with the ddo forums where if your not a complete yes man you had to face your posts being renamed, deleted and getting infractions from Tyrant.  Then to go rounds with 7day asshole who then got his white knight hafeal and his skanky newb cleric chick to say "oh hes right Leave Britney alone" is bullshit.- Kalari

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #27 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 10:08am
Print Post  
daslurch wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:11am:
He was on a caster and did this?  He should have to turn in his mana, because all real casters teleport just to cross the street.  Inconcievealble!  Smiley

So true...

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

@i@
Dirty Sock

Evading a ban XD

Reply #28 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 11:27am
Print Post  

Quote:
No dumbass, they're mediocre. Most of the people have about 6 int in real life and chew rather than playing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint