Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) What is the worst build you have ever seen? (Read 17517 times)
JC
My Little Pony

Re: What is the worst build you have ever seen?
Reply #75 - Oct 17th, 2010 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
Jezzik wrote on Oct 16th, 2010 at 9:26pm:
I dont get why some of you put low lvl players as the worst build you've ever seen...a lvl 6 running around with three classes splashed together with no forethought at all isnt a build, thats a player who is still probably figuring out how to move around and use the damn UI. Its their chat avatar, their bankmule, they just dont know it yet.

Although I suppose it can be hard to NOT laugh at them if they are bragging matter-of-factly about how awesome they are

Imo the worst builds I have seen are Tukaw builds/adaptations made by people who dont have the gear to support it, and often dont even know how its supposed to be played or why its built the way it is...those make me a bit sad. What should be a god of war running through the dungeon making trains to die to their ds's is instead pounding away on single mobs with an inferior weapon and getting smacked around like a bitch, I've even seen ones that DONT SELF HEAL WTF

I dont know if that counts as a bad build tho since the build itself is great for what its meant to do if properly geared and played

its because the truly horrible builds dont make it to end game. most characters can pike to end game but some cant even do that.

you don't see them at level 20 because

A. they finally realize that there creation is an abomination and delete it.

or B. they get to high enough level that no one is willing to let them into there groups anymore and they are unable to solo anything that will get them xp.

so in short, the worst builds we see are low level because they cant get past low level.
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2010 at 10:37pm by JC »  

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #76 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Jezzik wrote on Oct 16th, 2010 at 9:26pm:
Imo the worst builds I have seen are Tukaw builds/adaptations made by people who dont have the gear to support it, and often dont even know how its supposed to be played or why its built the way it is...those make me a bit sad. What should be a god of war running through the dungeon making trains to die to their ds's is instead pounding away on single mobs with an inferior weapon and getting smacked around like a bitch, I've even seen ones that DONT SELF HEAL WTF

This is so true...  noobs see that build and wet themselves.  They then proceed to fuck it all up...  It's reached the point were when I see one I expect gimp. 

There is also a special place in DDO hell for WF casters that don't self heal.
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2010 at 10:26am by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

keyfaker banned by Strake
Waterworks Kobold

yawn

Reply #77 - Feb 1st, 2016 at 8:06am
Print Post  
12 Strake /6 P4P/2 Epoch

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint