Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Posters you hate (Read 71512 times)
Sirea
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Posters you hate
Reply #150 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 1:11pm:
Tarrant is a shitty poster.  If you still have a forum account you should ignore the piece of shit.

I tried Angry

IP Logged

Thriand
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #151 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
I'd have to say Lesliewest_guiatargod probably tops my list followed closely by thrudh

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #152 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:31pm
Print Post  

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Braegan
Korthos Resident

I Love Stuff!

Reply #153 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Aside from a couple already mentioned I'll add in:

Inris. Fucking whiny, drama queen. And not even the good kind of entertaining drama. More like pre-teen, bubble-gum bullshit that dumbs me down a level everytime I read what she posted.

Mr.Wizard. Decent player, but whines everytime his TR is declined from runs he's not eligible for.

LordDamax. I used to run with this guy a little back in the day and for someone who has been around since the start, this dude is a n00b. My personal fav thread of his was where he pointed out three examples of him failing to do his job in a quest yet each one was strangely someone elses' fault and never his.

Hmmm. I see a trend here. I guess I just fucking hate whiners.

IP Logged

Kranix
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #154 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
for me, most hated would be:

Mr_Ed7 - for tracking people down in game and being a bitch cos he got called a retard lover.

Salguod - Leader of the shittiest guild in existence, actually, two guilds, two 1000 member guilds on Argo. Completely oblivious idiot, argo hates him, he doesn't understand why. He posts shit about his guild or personal accomplishments, and gets beat the fuck down every time. Ive personally picked up at least four 1 day bans while responding to his nonsense.

IP Logged

Oeuf
Korthos Resident

Reply #155 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
Thriand wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 2:22pm:
I'd have to say Lesliewest_guiatargod probably tops my list followed closely by thrudh

If he's anything like the real life Leslie West from Mountain, then he truly is a Dick of epic proportions.

I may be on Thelanis, but I still long for Xoriat.

IP Logged

Delscorcho
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #156 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 8:00pm
Print Post  

Both are dicks, but Thrudh's obtuseness puts him over the top.  He appears to have the inquisitiveness of fungus, the insight of a cum rag, and the certainty of a cult follower that Turdbine can do no wrong ...

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #157 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 1:58am
Print Post  
Sirea wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 2:07pm:
I tried Angry

That's my fault, sorry about that.

A long time ago, I got an infraction and decided to put the cube on ignore.  Fast forward a month or two, I'm looking at my UserCP and I see an infraction I don't remember getting.  So I sent Tolero a note asking about it.  She replied telling me what it was for, but also that she couldn't find any record showing that I was ever notified of it... so she reversed the infraction.

I waited a day and replied with a PM asking it if might be because I had the Cube squelched  Grin

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Bacab
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #158 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 5:07am
Print Post  
Kranix wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 5:54pm:
for me, most hated would be:

Mr_Ed7 - for tracking people down in game and being a bitch cos he got called a retard lover.

Salguod - Leader of the shittiest guild in existence, actually, two guilds, two 1000 member guilds on Argo. Completely oblivious idiot, argo hates him, he doesn't understand why. He posts shit about his guild or personal accomplishments, and gets beat the fuck down every time. Ive personally picked up at least four 1 day bans while responding to his nonsense.

Well...I have to disagree about Salguod.

I find his post vastly entertaining.

Did you see him SOLO TEAR OF DHAKAAN on CASUAL!?  That was the funniest fucking video I ever saw.  I seriously started to consider...maybe hes a fucking genius and had sucessfully trolled all of us.

I mean seriously...someone post a link to that.  Also post a link to his soloing that one House J quest with the Zombies.  He was cursed from start to finish...

I am not trying to be mean/racist or anything.  I despise that shit.  But I seriously think Salguod may be mentally handicapped.  I sincerely feel this way.

If he is actually disabled...I would feel bad.

If hes just a dumb fucking idiot...those videos belong on a stupid Fox TV show.  "World's Shittiest Gamers"

Oh what is weird...I have PUGed with LeslieWest a few times.  He is a super nice, helpful guy in game.  He has not really ever annoyed me on the forums or anything, but I see a lot of people mention him.

Have any of you guys ever notices some peoples in game personality is different from their Forums personality?

IP Logged

ZombieKenny
Korthos Resident

Reply #159 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:02am
Print Post  
Honestly, I wouldn't deny anyone from EW. I still haven't had anyone from EW screw up anything, and I also know its big enough that your going to have some idiots, so I will only be keeping individual player's names and whatever. That said, you are known by the company you keep, like it or not.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #160 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:41am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 1:58am:

A long time ago, I got an infraction and decided to put the cube on ignore.  Fast forward a month or two, I'm looking at my UserCP and I see an infraction I don't remember getting.  So I sent Tolero a note asking about it.  She replied telling me what it was for, but also that she couldn't find any record showing that I was ever notified of it... so she reversed the infraction.

I waited a day and replied with a PM asking it if might be because I had the Cube squelched  Grin

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #161 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 8:06am
Print Post  
Sirea wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 2:07pm:

Now put that in your forum accounts bio  Cheesy

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #162 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 1:58am:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

"I'll provide the perspective"

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #163 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
Antir wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:44pm:
Smiley Smiley Smiley

A toppie trifecta! (Tm)

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #164 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:52pm
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:47pm:
A toppie trifecta! (Tm)

yes

"I'll provide the perspective"

IP Logged

Bandyman1
Waterworks Kobold

Arkat is a fucking douche!

Reply #165 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
Bran was a cocksuker, and Thrudh is a sniveling Turbine asskisser.

But, all pale in comparison to the true fucktard of DDO;

DANE.

Wink

IP Logged

Correlan
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #166 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Lorien the First and 7 day retard are gripping my shit atm..

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #167 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Aug 29th, 2010 at 10:40pm:
impaqt

good tard selection

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #168 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
y u copying my swag style, bro?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #169 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Bandyman1 wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:55pm:
Thrudh is a sniveling Turbine asskisser.

wow, good to see trudh is still sticking with turbine cock lodged firmly in his anus after all these years.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #170 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
you're even biting my lines, dood.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #171 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Delscorcho wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 8:00pm:
Both are dicks, but Thrudh's obtuseness puts him over the top.  He appears to have the inquisitiveness of fungus, the insight of a cum rag, and the certainty of a cult follower that Turdbine can do no wrong ...

I see trudh has always been a favorite.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #172 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 12:59pm:
you're even biting my lines, dood.

nigga, pls

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #173 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 12:57pm:
[] wrote on Oct 22nd, 2015 at 5:26pm:
i'm dead serious about quitting; done.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #174 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 1:00pm
Print Post  

tough choice, but trudh goes over the top to get any turbine cock he can get.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 
Send TopicPrint