Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 915164 times)
Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #100 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:33pm:
Why?

why not?

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

drowgirl
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #101 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
There is only one player i can think of that i would never run with.Can't remember what there name is. They have not logged on in a while.I think i still have them in my friends list.The only asshole who had the honor of being place in my *friends list*.

Some low level paladin who thinks he knows it all.
Calling everyone in korthos noobs over and over again.
Then going on some fucking crazy shit rant about how they should not let anyone on snowy side korthos talk to these of us on sunny side korthos.
Then when someone is asking advice on advice chat and the advice being told is helpful, they tell them to shut up.it used to be every time i would make a new girl or remake one of my girls after messing up there build.That same dam fucking paladin would all ways be there.calling everyone a noob and talking about how great his skills are.

Is a drama and healing whore! i like drama and i love my healing wands! you will never take away my healing wands or drama! never never never!

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #102 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:33pm:
Someone hacked Babygirl's account.

lol no nobody hacked my account, it is me Smiley Just not going to waste saying shit just so everyone can jump on it to give in there not needed two sense... However I am dissappointed that my name has not been mentioned yet, I mean come on there are sooooo many of you that hate me cause Im not Miss prim and fuckin proper, dont be a bunch of pussy's speak up!  Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:42pm by Babygirl »  

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #103 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:40pm:
lol no nobody hacked my account, it is me Smiley Just not going to waste saying shit just so everyone can jump on it to give in there not needed two sense... However I am dissappointed that my name has not been mentioned yet, I mean come on there are sooooo many of you that hate me cause Im not Miss prim and fuckin proper, dont be a bunch of pussy's speak up!  Grin

Sorry babygirl i dont think i ever ran with you. In the beginning i was in Stormreach Thieves Guild and players weird hours and didnt pug much. Then moved to Dieties and Demigods(yes muderderfaces old guild) we didnt pug much there either. And i take it that you quit playing? i guess shortly after i came back to game.

So i guess i dont have anything negative to say here Sad Grin

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Tharlak
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #104 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
Not a lot of folks that I won't run with but Sunblade/axe/thing is certainly on my list.  Perhaps my bad luck in pugs, but he has bailed in every run I have been with him on, shrouds, regular quests, etc.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #105 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
Tharlak wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:43pm:
Not a lot of folks that I won't run with but Sunblade/axe/thing is certainly on my list.  Perhaps my bad luck in pugs, but he has bailed in every run I have been with him on, shrouds, regular quests, etc.

Hmm not my experience with Sun at all he is a great player. Every time he has filled a spot on my raids i have had no problem.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Tspoon
Ex Member

Reply #106 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 4:40pm:

In my observation you aren't a racist, one of the few reasons I won't group with people.  I found your bluster to be entertaining the few times I have run with you and your raids were generally successful.  I think the first time was especially entertaining as you have a sweet sounding voice so when you start tearing people new assholes it comes as a surprise.  T

IP Logged

Khaldan
Korthos Resident

Reply #107 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Aside from charlemange on thelanis, I don't have anyone I'll never group with.

C'mon, who the hell uses a great crossbow in ToD against horoth instead of actually getting orthons?

IP Logged

daslurch
Korthos Resident

Khyber & Drama = Perfection!

Reply #108 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:30am
Print Post  
Penwick wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 10:36am:
Speaking of Helpers, let's add Krazydamage to the list of fucktards I never want to see again.

Oh God yes.

[Im sorry I was getting bored with the ddo forums where if your not a complete yes man you had to face your posts being renamed, deleted and getting infractions from Tyrant.  Then to go rounds with 7day asshole who then got his white knight hafeal and his skanky newb cleric chick to say "oh hes right Leave Britney alone" is bullshit.- Kalari

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #109 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 4:08am
Print Post  
Crabo (one from the distant past), Trapdoor (still do not know why he keeps coming back) and Wizzycat. I have to also add Amabel because of unresolved issues and no i am not going to explain.

I regularly avoid groups because people are in them but that does not mean i wont run with them.

I avoid groups being run by certain people and certain guilds but that doesnt mean i wont run with them.

BTW i enjoyed this thread even though i am late to it.
« Last Edit: Sep 1st, 2010 at 4:09am by Antir »  

"I'll provide the perspective"

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #110 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 9:09am
Print Post  
Antir wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 4:08am:
...unresolved issues and no i am not going to explain.

/dramafail

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #111 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Although I have threatened not to run with people numerous times, Wizzlycat is the only person I really avoid. That is because I am never sure if WC is trying to fuck a quest up on purpose.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #112 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 11:51am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 5:41pm:
Sorry babygirl i dont think i ever ran with you. In the beginning i was in Stormreach Thieves Guild and players weird hours and didnt pug much. Then moved to Dieties and Demigods(yes muderderfaces old guild) we didnt pug much there either. And i take it that you quit playing? i guess shortly after i came back to game.

So i guess i dont have anything negative to say here Sad Grin

Yes I have quit playing, I pop on every now and again to hand out stuff until all of it is gone then the account will be deleted....

IP Logged

Tobril
Honourary Australian

Hi Welcome

Reply #113 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Quikster wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 3:17pm:
My current ones are prolly:

Warxx
Plplpl
Nuriela
Esprite

I'm a bit suprised at the choice of plplpl and Warxx, I've never had trouble with them.

I agree with Nuriela.

Add Niscle to the list. 

I had the misfortune of jumping into a wizking with a guild member when leveling a barbarian and Niscle basically stated that there was no possible way any of us could possibly contribute.

He died fighting one of the genies, and was rather ineffective against the king as he insisted on using a bow and "doing it his way".

It's gotten to the point where I'll pull a Phlor on his ass and ask really dumb questions, share plz, etc just to piss him off.

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #114 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
My DNP list was small. I rather just worried about people I wanted to play with, rather than the ones I didn't.

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Buster77
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #115 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 2:36pm:
My DNP list was small.

Enzyte could help that!

Just ask Mrs, Bob!

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #116 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
Buster77 wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:10pm:
Enzyte could help that!

Just ask Mrs, Bob!

Nah being small hasn't hindered me in any way.

It just means I have a desire to work harder and more efficiently.

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Tspoon
Ex Member

Reply #117 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:12pm:
Nah being small hasn't hindered me in any way.

It just means I have a desire to work harder and more efficiently.

I think my actual list is Shafted, an Australian who has to be Shafted's brother (can't remember the name), and Mystikmalus cuz he's a doosh.

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #118 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
Wizgoddess - The word CUNT does not even begin to describe her
Trapdoor/Vorpalsword
Bigole and alts
Helixo
Krazydamage
Yaztromo/Daur/Messina
Shafted
Niol
Hessian
Murderface/Bandabras
Axer and alts

Get those last 2 in the same group and its like you are in a phone booth with 2 mouth breathing darth vaders on each side of you letting you know how huge their new lightsabers are.  Neither of them can shut the fuck up for 2 seconds and both have to improve on the others point of view every time they open their pieholes. 

I'm sure Axer has more than once spiraled into one of his mouth breathing rants when he joins a guild raid I've already commited to and starts demanding Arcane buffs from me and I can't hear him as he's squelched  Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:35pm by Jaxx »  

IP Logged

Kranix
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #119 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
1. Denxien - entire raids telling you what you looted was not appropriate for your class is not extortion, its solid advice. next time say "yes sir" and learn from it.
2. Atenhotep - Elitist hater, with no player skills to back it up. Picks a fight for stupid reasons and holds onto it forever.
3. Uqk - Same reason as Denxien. Rangers do not NEED a mysterious bauble.
4. Drywet - 380HP paladin, with 600SP telling the 650HP 700SP paladin hes gimped is not a good way to make a first impression. Taking a pug spot in a guild raid and proceeding to give orders is a great way to enforce that first opinion.
5. wizzyblast / akumizer - Aware they arent the same person, but it was always hard to tell as ones dick was always balls deep in the others ass. Thats 0.25" of penetration for those interested.

popejubal wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:40am:
I've never had Heffty/Handee go off on a profanity laden rant against me, but he's done it to other players in more than half of the quests that I've run with him, so I just avoid any LFM that has him in it now.  He also griefed the hell out of one of the Shrouds that I was in.

Now, the more I run with AoK folks who aren't Heffty, the more I see that my problem isn't with the whole guild, but really just Heffty.  I'm sure that there are a decent number of people here who run with him on a regular basis, so I have to ask... what's the appeal?

Is he more than just a colossal asshole?  I didn't see anything special about his play skill, but maybe that just didn't come up in the quests I happened to do with him.

Serious question.  He's the leader of AoK, so he must be doing something that people like.

Wrong. Smurf is funny as shit.

Stanley Nicholas wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:54am:
Actually, what you describe is precisely why he is the leader of the guild and why people like him.  He ads an extra layer of *zing* to quests that would otherwise become monotonous running them for the thousandth time.

Exactly, his tirades make boring quest repetition noteworthy. I dont remember my 20th VoN run, but I do remember the one time I ran VoN with Smurf and sealz in the same group.

Stanley Nicholas wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:54am:
Actually, what you describe is precisely why he is the leader of the guild and why people like him.  He ads an extra layer of *zing* to quests that would otherwise become monotonous running them for the thousandth time.

I dont consider hitting the altar on the death of the mob to be griefing, nor do I consider him zerging into the next area and getting shit done while people sit around asking "What buffs do you need?" for a quest they have run 100000 times already.

Pallai wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:28pm:
Denxien
Denxien
Denxien
Denxien
and uh...

Uqk.

Both top my list.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #120 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I think my actual list is Shafted, an Australian who has to be Shafted's brother (can't remember the name), and Mystikmalus cuz he's a doosh. 

OK heres the deal on shafted if its a quest that you cant really fuck up he is great just because he is typically wasted and just rants and raves. Shroud hmm to long for him he will pass out by the 3rd phase.

Quote:

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #121 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 5:34pm:
OK heres the deal on shafted if its a quest that you cant really fuck up he is great just because he is typically wasted and just rants and raves. Shroud hmm to long for him he will pass out by the 3rd phase.

Not entirely true I have had Shafted in lots of my shroud raids back in the day, i have torn him a new asshole a few times for not shutting the fuck up but other then that it was fun times!

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #122 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 5:39pm:
Not entirely true I have had Shafted in lots of my shroud raids back in the day, i have torn him a new asshole a few times for not shutting the fuck up but other then that it was fun times!

Oh come on lol you know he passed out in the shroud often.
Me and cantcatchthe were farming prey on the hunter one night and shafted joins. first run he was ok. By the second run he was so caught up in talking that he forgot he was in a quest and by the time we finished he was like ughh im back here at the entrance man.

Now he came back to the game a few months ago and has cleaned up alot. Not as much drinking and ranting and raving.

Quote:

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #123 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 5:42pm:
Oh come on lol you know he passed out in the shroud often.
Me and cantcatchthe were farming prey on the hunter one night and shafted joins. first run he was ok. By the second run he was so caught up in talking that he forgot he was in a quest and by the time we finished he was like ughh im back here at the entrance man.

Now he came back to the game a few months ago and has cleaned up alot. Not as much drinking and ranting and raving.

There is NOBODY that passes out in my shrouds! There may have been some that have gotten off but none that have passed out  Grin

Just saw this as one of the quotes.... Today is spank Babygirl day!  Grin very nice Strake! lol
« Last Edit: Sep 1st, 2010 at 6:02pm by Babygirl »  

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #124 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 9:09am:
/dramafail

yes

"I'll provide the perspective"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 215
Send TopicPrint