Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 929971 times)
Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1000 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:09am
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:55am:
To answer this specific question, yes.

Then he was stupid and put it out there to be reported.

You're dumb enough to type something in chat, you deserve what you get.

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1001 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:10am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:04am:
I know Perma has it.  He promised to not give it to anyone when you gave it to him.  As I said, I'm heartbroken really, don't know how I will make it through the rest of the day. 

I find it interesting how you take something I PM'd you about and drag it into an argument in an unrelated thread but that's cool.  I have a place where you can stick your consensus...I'll send you a diagram.

Perma has it? Oh god, now I'm just insulted. lol.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1002 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:16am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:08am:
There is a post somewhere that you should see.

I'm sure there are a few, Randy.  I'm really rather unconcerned with your opinion however.  You see like you...I'm sure.  I am fairly happy and confident with my life.  All this is a mere distraction and time killer.  It's fun.  It's a place to go to burn off some energy.  I use it to sate my need to bitch slap someone.

If you find that annoying, tough shit.

If you don't like me dragging an issue out, tough shit.

If you don't like me, tough shit.

I'm not going anywhere and I will continue calling a spade a spade.  I mean seriously...

flynnjsw wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 7:29am:
Actually I did, not really because he called her a bitch honestly; mostly because I was already pissed off at him for being a total fucking tard. Calling Gawna a bitch just gave me a reason. I guess that makes me an asshole. So be it.

If that is what you find to be cool behavior, Randy, then more power to ya.  I feel that is something that should be brought to attention.  Others did as well...when he tried defending it I replied.  You see that is what we do here.  You have been here a while I thought you understood this by now.

It is the Vault of Khyber drama..not stainer's sewing circle.
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:21am by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #1003 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:16am
Print Post  
I like where this is going

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1004 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:17am
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:10am:
Perma has it? Oh god, now I'm just insulted. lol.

The channel is only* for grouping and a few key members from different guilds are it. We can fill a group pretty fast in that channel.

* it is a vault related channel and can be full of drama at the drop of a hat.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1005 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:26am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:16am:
If you find that annoying, tough shit.

If you don't like me dragging an issue out, tough shit.

If you don't like me, tough shit.

I'm not going anywhere and I will continue calling a spade a spade.  I mean seriously...

If that is what you find to be cool behavior, Randy, then more power to ya.  I feel that is something that should be brought to attention.  Others did as well...when he tried defending it I replied.  You see that is what we do here.  You have been here a while I thought you understood this by now.

I didn't say any of those things. I am just saying you can drag some shit out for about 20 posts. Everyone is aware of your opinion. I respect that. I am sure Flynn respects that. You weren't there, and neither was I. He reported, you don't like that. Other people don't like it, other people are meh, its a kocr, other people wish we would post an exploit, Gornn wonders why it is so fucking cold in Canada, and other people are wondering what these "channels" are.

You are offended I don't agree with you, so you went Gunga on me and claimed "Moderator" intimidation. You, as well as everyone else here, knows that Moderator Stainer has a freaking leash around his neck that shocks me every time I go outside of my defined duties. Using that "moderator stainer" was the biggest bitch move I have ever seen.

GFY

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #1006 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:29am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:26am:
I didn't say any of those things. I am just saying you can drag some shit out for about 20 posts. Everyone is aware of your opinion. I respect that. I am sure Flynn respects that. You weren't there, and neither was I. He reported, you don't like that. Other people don't like it, other people are meh, its a kocr, other people wish we would post an exploit, Gornn wonders why it is so fucking cold in Canada, and other people are wondering what these "channels" are.

You are offended I don't agree with you, so you went Gunga on me and claimed "Moderator" intimidation. You, as well as everyone else here, knows that Moderator Stainer has a freaking leash around his neck that shocks me every time I go outside of my defined duties. Using that "moderator stainer" was the biggest bitch move I have ever seen.

GFY

dude being strakeln's drone is enough punishment as it is

lol.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1007 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:31am
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:29am:
dude being strakeln's drone is enough punishment as it is

lol.

Sometimes I think he made me a Mod just to see what drama that causes.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1008 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:37am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:26am:
GFY

I apologize for invoking the M-word.

It was in reference to the "10 posts to sum up".  I'm sorry but that sounds a little to me like trying to dictate the direction a thread is going.

Not defending OK, then what were you doing...

I was 2 posts deep when you came rushing in with your everyone hates a KoCR defense.   4 posts deep (one directed at you) when you asked as a friend for me to stop.  5 posts (2 at you) when you said I drag things 10 posts long, called me a tard, and outed a PM convo between the two of us.

...sounds like defending to me.  You got hostile awfully quickly. 

Hey, I get it you like Flynn it's natural but just be freaking honest.  If I'm wrong where did the heat come from?

Now we are up to 20 posts, I have a few threads you can look at too; do a search on Antir.  Pot Kettle Black.

I'm not offended bro.  You just came seem a little invested in the conversation.
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:45am by Eladiun »  

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #1009 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:37am:

It was in reference to the "10 posts to sum up".  I'm sorry but that sounds a little to me like trying to dictate the direction a thread is going.

I was 2 posts deep when you came rushing in with your everyone hates a KoCR defense.   4 posts deep (one directed at you) when you asked as a friend for me to stop.  5 posts (2 at you) when you said I drag things 10 posts long, called me a tard, and outed a PM convo between the two of us.

Hey, I get it you like Flynn it's natural but just be freaking honest.  If I'm wrong where did the heat come from?

Now we are up to 20 posts, I have a few threads you can look at too; do a search on Antir.  Pot Kettle Black.

I'm not offended bro.  You just came seem a little invested in the conversation.

thats the 234th post where you say the same thing zomg moderate nao

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1010 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:47am:
thats the 234th post where you say the same thing zomg moderate nao

I'm hoping to get to 1500 by repeating myself.

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1011 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:37am:

I was 2 posts deep when you came rushing in with your every hates a KoCR defense.   4 posts deep (one directed at you) when you asked as a friend for me to stop.  5 posts (2 at you) when you said I drag things 10 posts long, called me a tard, and outed a PM convo between the two of us.

I may have exaggerated the number of times you posted.

Flynn and I are guild mates and I have ran with him. I would say we are friends. Sometimes I think he can be as long winded and over the top as you are. People get fired up over different things. I am sure there are many that feel the same about me.

I never mentioned a PM, you did.

I guess my real point is if I had to pick between a fuckstick, koc-r that called Gawna a bitch, and Flynn, I am going with Flynn. I would extend you the same courtesy. You for some reason are going with the Koc-r. I am sure you have your reasons.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1012 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:50am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:31am:

The light has dawned...

Wink

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #1013 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Besides just drawing out the drama does it matter? I posted what I did. If I was scared of peoples opinions of it, I would not have bothered posting it. You have an issue with it. Fine, you are entitled to your opinion. I told you to GFY because I think your opinion on it is full of shit. That's all there is to it. If you want to judge me based on that action, then so be it. If anyone else wants to as well, then so be it.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1014 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:58am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:49am:
I may have exaggerated the number of times you posted. 

Grossly. 

Flynn and I are guild mates and I have ran with him. I would say we are friends. Sometimes I think he can be as long winded and over the top as you are. People get fired up over different things. I am sure there are many that feel the same about me.

I guess my real point is if I had to pick between a fuckstick, koc-r that called Gawna a bitch, and Flynn, I am going with Flynn. I would extend you the same courtesy. You for some reason are going with the Koc-r. I am sure you have your reasons.

See how easy that was...  simple.  Just say it.  "Lay off my guildie!" It's easy to say.  I respect that more than that previous bullshit .

Honestly, I'm not choosing a side.  It's the principle of the thing.  I would take the same stance no matter who it was.  That's the thing about principles and a code they don't change based on who they are applied to or what the situation is.  If that was Perma instead of Flynn I would have told Perma the same thing...

It seems like a lot of people want to talk the talk.  Unmoderated forums...  handle my own business...  Give me the star...  but when push comes to shove they seem to like that report button.  I don't know maybe I expect more from the regulars here. 

The whole thing seems a little two faced.  We hate Tarrent.  We hate Hax he trolls and reports.  Oh, you reported in game because someone said bitch.  That's cool.

I never mentioned a PM, you did.

stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:43am:
That might be the reason no one will give you the new fucking channel info.

I PM'd you that question not 10 minutes before and got a half answer.  That's cool though...it's fair game.  If your best ammo is to pull out PM's...
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:04pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1015 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:57am:
Besides just drawing out the drama does it matter?

Herp a Derp

Quote:

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1016 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
I'm not a fan of going from using somebody's handle name "stainer" to their real name "staineR" the make a point in an argument myself.

I really don't care about this either way though.

I do think he deserves what he got for being dumb and posting something reportable in chat though.

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1017 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:31am:

Dude you would look hilarious with a little beanie that says "mod" on it! ZOMG add a prop and it would be amazing.

On an unrelated note, I will donate 5k plat to the newbie of your choice, stainey, if you say in chat (the next time we play) "y'all wanna go for a moustache ride??"

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1018 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:11pm:
I'm not a fan of going from using somebody's handle name "stainer" to their real name "staineR" the make a point in an argument myself.

I really don't care about this either way though.

I do think he deserves what he got for being dumb and posting something reportable in chat though.

I was hoping to tone it down a bit (and it worked).  We all seem to get extra feisty as Eladiun and Stainer but can actually converse and reach a conclusion as Jeff and Randy.

Agreed tho...it's a cheap trick.
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:20pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1019 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I was hoping to tone it down a bit (and it worked).  We all seem to get extra feisty as Eladiun and Stainer but can actually converse and reach a conclusion as Jeff and Randy.

Fair enough. More often than not, in my experience, people do it to further enhance their point.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1020 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:58am:
See how easy that was...  simple.  Just say it.  "Lay off my guildie!" It's easy to say.  I respect that more than that previous bullshit .

I think you missed something. That is not what I am saying. Nuic is in my guild. Do you see me doing that with him? Just how gotdang dense are you?

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1021 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:20pm:
I think you missed something. That is not what I am saying. Nuic is in my guild. Do you see me doing that with him? Just how gotdang dense are you?

Some people you just can't help.
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:25pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1022 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:18pm:

Agreed tho...it's a cheap trick.

Jaxx, and Strakeln to some extent, have all of my information. Jaxx even has my work email. Fucker sends me emails titled - "Fix the fucking vault" and "You poor thing!". The latter is when I turned 44. So if I do go crazy and start outing all of you, there is a fail safe.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Nuic
DQ Assaulter

OMEGALUL

Reply #1023 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:21pm:

quit being a fucking dumbass Eladiun, what's your problem with me anyhow? What specifically and with a good reason did I ever do, if it's about a post that was created over 2 months ago I don't want to hear shit from your mouth.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1024 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:21pm:

Heh! He is a hell of a player, but he posts like a 12 year old that just learned to cuss.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 215
Send TopicPrint