Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 929794 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1025 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
Nuic wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:27pm:
quit being a fucking dumbass Eladiun, what's your problem with me anyhow? What specifically and with a good reason did I ever do, if it's about a post that was created over 2 months ago I don't want to hear shit from your mouth.

stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:28pm:
Heh! He is a hell of a player, but he posts like a 12 year old that just learned to cuss.

^^^  This

You post like a dumbass I treat you like one.  Nothing personal...

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1026 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:26pm:
Jaxx, and Strakeln to some extent, have all of my information. Jaxx even has my work email. Fucker sends me emails titled - "Fix the fucking vault" and "You poor thing!". The latter is when I turned 44. So if I do go crazy and start outing all of you, there is a fail safe.

You gave Jaxx your work e-mail? You may as well just sacpunch yourself.

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #1027 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:58am:
Grossly. 

See how easy that was...  simple.  Just say it.  "Lay off my guildie!" It's easy to say.  I respect that more than that previous bullshit .

Honestly, I'm not choosing a side.  It's the principle of the thing.  I would take the same stance no matter who it was.  That's the thing about principles and a code they don't change based on who they are applied to or what the situation is.  If that was Perma instead of Flynn I would have told Perma the same thing...

It seems like a lot of people want to talk the talk.  Unmoderated forums...  handle my own business...  Give me the star...  but when push comes to shove they seem to like that report button.  I don't know maybe I expect more from the regulars here. 

The whole thing seems a little two faced.  We hate Tarrent.  We hate Hax he trolls and reports.  Oh, you reported in game because someone said bitch.  That's cool.

I PM'd you that question not 10 minutes before and got a half answer.  That's cool though...it's fair game.  If your best ammo is to pull out PM's...

Wait I'm Stainers guildie too and I take more crap in guild chat and in guild raids then anyone in the vault. I think they just keep me around because there is a Turbine policy that requires all guilds to have a tard.

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1028 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 1:14pm:
Wait I'm Stainers guildie too and I take more crap in guild chat and in guild raids then anyone in the vault. I think they just keep me around because there is a Turbine policy that requires all guilds to have a tard.

Truestoryz.

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #1029 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Holy fuck this exploded into hilariousness. 

I like Flynn.  But in my opinion that report was a bitch move.  Doesn't necessarily make him a bitch, but if you saw any of the vault shitheads do that, how do you think they'd be treated?

I'm not saying they deserve to be treated better, I just think that if we're gonna mock them for the way they act then we have to do the same to ANYONE who acts that way.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #1030 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 1:57pm:
Holy fuck this exploded into hilariousness. 

I like Flynn.  But in my opinion that report was a bitch move.  Doesn't necessarily make him a bitch, but if you saw any of the vault shitheads do that, how do you think they'd be treated?

I'm not saying they deserve to be treated better, I just think that if we're gonna mock them for the way they act then we have to do the same to ANYONE who acts that way.

I am not asking to be treated any better or worse than anyone else. I am not even asking people to agree with what I did. I did what I did, and I am not going to appologize for it. Again, people can think of me how they want to.

A couple of things since I had to step away for a bit.

I WAS the Raid Leader in that run. It was explained at least a couple of times who was tanking and what everyones roles would be.

Now if this was the military and something similar had happened (some fucktard screwing up a training exercise or something and then started calling a team member names when ridiculed for it) would I take it to the team leader/ squad leader/ platoon sgt or anything like that? Hell no, we would haze the shit out of them and depending on how bad it was maybe even stomp them for it. However, there is no "stomp a mudhole" option anywhere that I can find.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1031 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:09pm:
However, there is no "stomp a mudhole" option anywhere that I can find.

This thread/these forums are the "stomp a mudhole" option.  Getting blackballed from all the good groups is the punishment.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1032 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
I am not asking to be treated any better or worse than anyone else. I am not even asking people to agree with what I did. I did what I did, and I am not going to appologize for it. Again, people can think of me how they want to.

I WAS the Raid Leader in that run. It was explained at least a couple of times who was tanking and what everyones roles would be.

Now if this was the military and something similar had happened (some fucktard screwing up a training exercise or something and then started calling a team member names when ridiculed for it) would I take it to the team leader/ squad leader/ platoon sgt or anything like that? Hell no, we would haze the shit out of them and depending on how bad it was maybe even stomp them for it. However, there is no "stomp a mudhole" option anywhere that I can find.

/mock

The End?

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1033 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
If you type something in chat, for which you can get reported, you're an idiot and deserve to be reported.

End argument.

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #1034 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:15pm:
This thread/these forums are the "stomp a mudhole" option.  Getting blackballed from all the good groups is the punishment.

I am still not going to appologize, but I will make sure that if a similar situation occurs that I will come here first.

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #1035 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:19pm
Print Post  

Now THAT'S something I can get behind.  Fuck that reporting shit, I want a "hit this dumb sonofabitch with a 2x4" button.

And my point is (based on what I've read, since I obviously wasn't there) is that /report was the first thing you did.  I have no idea if you've spoken to guild leaders, blacklisted, /squelched, or /shunned this tard since then.  But hiding in Turdbine's apron over "bitch" because he tarded up your raid is a little embarrassing.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1036 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
If I was dumb, I'd let myself get reported too.

Like that time Astraghal sent me a PM while I was on Gornn and asked if I had a problem with him. And I told him that anything I said on the Vault could be referenced there.

Either he was trying to be nice, or he was trying to bait me into repeating some of my harsher comments, but either way, if I had I would've deserved the time out I received.

But like I said, I don't know if he was trying to bait me or not.

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #1037 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:26pm:
Jaxx, and Strakeln to some extent, have all of my information. Jaxx even has my work email. Fucker sends me emails titled - "Fix the fucking vault" and "You poor thing!". The latter is when I turned 44. So if I do go crazy and start outing all of you, there is a fail safe.

I also have your CC info so remember to NEVER piss me off!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1038 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:17pm:
I am still not going to appologize, but I will make sure that if a similar situation occurs that I will come here first.

Fair enough...  I said my piece.

Quote:

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #1039 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:21pm:
If I was dumb, I'd let myself get reported too.

Like that time Astraghal sent me a PM while I was on Gornn and asked if I had a problem with him. And I told him that anything I said on the Vault could be referenced there.

Either he was trying to be nice, or he was trying to bait me into repeating some of my harsher comments, but either way, if I had I would've deserved the time out I received.

But like I said, I don't know if he was trying to bait me or not.

Very likely.  S/He's a master at that...

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1040 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:25pm:
I also have your CC info so remember to NEVER piss me off!  Cheesy

the horror...the horror...

I can't imagine the freaky stuff you'd buy...just for your own enjoyment! Not even just to screw him.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #1041 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Jesusfuck, I go to into a NyQuil coma and you fuckfurters bust a tit.

I didn't report it, but I was totally offended that he called me a bitch.  Everyone knows that I prefer cunt.  I didn't ask that anyone report him - someone else typed "Report him!" in guild chat and I declined to do so because I think we can all agree that my language can be..err.."salty" at times.  I don't type it in party chat, though, so assfucks have to work a little harder to report me.  Grin 

I don't think I've reported anyone for anything other than plat spamming, and I do agree it's a dumb way to take your frustration out on someone.  He got outed in guild chat, and the vault channel, and now here - he'll have a hard time finding quality groups (which he must not care about anyway since he's in KOCR) and that's enough punishment for me.

P.S. I will seriously report whoever I find out gave Perma the new channel info.  I'm mad, bro.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1042 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Quote:
P.S. I will seriously report whoever I find out gave Perma the new channel info.  I'm mad, bro.

STAINER

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1043 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I cleared it with everyone in the channel first.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #1044 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:42pm:
I cleared it with everyone in the channel first.

We're gonna have a chat later.  A loud one.  With punching.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1045 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
We're gonna have a chat later.  A loud one.  With punching.

OMFG You promised no more hitting. The other girls at the shelter said not to believe you. They said you wouldn't stop. Why do you say you love me and then hurt me so bad. My ribs are still broken.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #1046 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
What exactly is the channel info?

The one given to me by Aranticus some time ago doesn't seem to work.  A PM would be nice if possible. Wink

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #1047 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:47pm:
What exactly is the channel info?

The one given to me by Aranticus some time ago doesn't seem to work.  A PM would be nice if possible. Wink

They dont like you, you cant have it.  They voted you out.  True story.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #1048 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:46pm:
OMFG You promised no more hitting. The other girls at the shelter said not to believe you. They said you wouldn't stop. Why do you say you love me and then hurt me so bad. My ribs are still broken.

Why do you make me hurt you, baby?

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1049 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Why do you make me hurt you, baby? 

I don't know. I am making you a good supper. Let me rub your feet.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 215
Send TopicPrint