Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 930533 times)
Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1075 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 6:48pm:
I even made a post about it in the Drama Forum, and I know at least 2 people here that said they have never reported anyone told me they reported him for similiar issues.

Don't let details get in the way of some good fired-up high-and-mighty sermons, bro.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #1076 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
This thread explains some things, lol.

Eladiun is right to call out flynn, and if he hadn't, I was about to (hence my quoting of post with a "this").  However, the warranted level of harassment is inversely proportional to the response of being called out.  Note flynn's response:

flynnjsw wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 7:29am:
Actually I did, not really because he called her a bitch honestly; mostly because I was already pissed off at him for being a total fucking tard. Calling Gawna a bitch just gave me a reason. I guess that makes me an asshole. So be it.

He didn't try to make excuses for what he did, rather, he openly admitted the real motive, and he embraced the asshole-like nature of the move.

Compare this to the response seen from others who have been called out for similar behavior.  This is why I consider the entirety of Eladiun's responses to have gone too far.  E, I think you should have reached this post a page or three earlier:

Eladiun wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:28pm:
Fair enough...  I said my piece.

All of that said, this was a total dick move, in fact it's one of Wizgoddess' favorite tricks.  Not many want to be known as "the other Wizgoddess".  With that in mind, the entire purpose of heckling each other about this kind of thing is to inform the offender how such things are perceived, and, if at all possible, reach an outcome similar to this:

flynnjsw wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:17pm:
I am still not going to appologize, but I will make sure that if a similar situation occurs that I will come here first.

For his dedicated and shockingly lonely efforts at attaining this outcome, as well as the rather fun reading material that resulted, I award Eladiun the Seal of Approval.

Now, as a side note, I follow the "do not report" mantra, though I do allow for exceptions.  To date, I have made two exceptions, both long before the existence of the Vault: Gunga and Quanefel.  In both cases, they had deliberately baited and reported me (infractions mere minutes after posting!), so I came back with both barrels blazing.  I don't tell anyone else who, how, or when they should report, but I reserve the right to pass judgment on those whom I consider to have itchy trigger fingers on the report revolver.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1077 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
Thank You.  I'm glad my effort is appreciated.  Honestly it would have ended after the second post if stainer hadn't jumped in and started on me.  It became more of a fuck me fuck you between me and him than anything to do with the actual issue.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1078 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:34pm:
This thread explains some things, lol.

Eladiun is right to call out flynn, and if he hadn't, I was about to (hence my quoting of post with a "this").  However, the warranted level of harassment is inversely proportional to the response of being called out.  Note flynn's response:

He didn't try to make excuses for what he did, rather, he openly admitted the real motive, and he embraced the asshole-like nature of the move.

Compare this to the response seen from others who have been called out for similar behavior.  This is why I consider the entirety of Eladiun's responses to have gone too far.  E, I think you should have reached this post a page or three earlier:

All of that said, this was a total dick move, in fact it's one of Wizgoddess' favorite tricks.  Not many want to be known as "the other Wizgoddess".  With that in mind, the entire purpose of heckling each other about this kind of thing is to inform the offender how such things are perceived, and, if at all possible, reach an outcome similar to this:

For his dedicated and shockingly lonely efforts at attaining this outcome, as well as the rather fun reading material that resulted, I award Eladiun the Seal of Approval.

http://sites.google.com/site/ddovault/SealOfApproval.jpg

Now, as a side note, I follow the "do not report" mantra, though I do allow for exceptions.  To date, I have made two exceptions, both long before the existence of the Vault: Gunga and Quanefel.  In both cases, they had deliberately baited and reported me (infractions mere minutes after posting!), so I came back with both barrels blazing.  I don't tell anyone else who, how, or when they should report, but I reserve the right to pass judgment on those whom I consider to have itchy trigger fingers on the report revolver.

I dont think flynn baited the guy? Is that what ur saying

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #1079 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:00pm:
I dont think flynn baited the guy? Is that what ur saying

The baiting part is an aside.  I was just explaining what has prompted me to make exceptions to my "do not report" rule in the past.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #1080 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:04pm:
The baiting part is an aside.  I was just explaining what has prompted me to make exceptions to my "do not report" rule in the past.

I've made 2 exceptions.
One for h4x.
One for some douchebag that copied a phishing email, LINKS AND ALL onto the forums, and then refused to remove the links when asked, and then even started getting lippy.  The thread got eaten almost immediately as the work day began.  Not sure if the douche got any points or or anything.

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1081 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
Cmon h4x can't be that bad, can he?

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #1082 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 2:44am
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:30pm:
Cmon h4x can't be that bad, can he?

you are being facetious, right?

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #1083 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 5:17am
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:30pm:
Very likely.  S/He's a master at that...

Who the hell are you and what the fuck are you talking about? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #1084 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 5:25am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 6:48pm:
I even made a post about it in the Drama Forum, and I know at least 2 people here that said they have never reported anyone told me they reported him for similiar issues.

Ya you reported me and came crying here like a little bitch when I danced you with my Kormor's belt. Grin

I've never been banned or infracted in-game and I got one warning (now expired) on the forums about something and it wasn't for that thread about the vault.

I didn't get any warnings about that, I think the mods were gunning for me. Smiley

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #1085 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 5:36am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 5:25am:
Ya you reported me and came crying here like a little bitch when I danced you with my Kormor's belt. Grin

I've never been banned or infracted in-game and I got one warning (now expired) on the forums about something and it wasn't for that thread about the vault.

I didn't get any warnings about that, I think the mods were gunning for me. Smiley

It is because your the only one that will let them 3 man it in your pooper.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #1086 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 5:41am
Print Post  
I've noticed various mutterings and mumblings coming from douchebags on here implying I'm a 'reporter'.

This couldn't be further from the truth.

I am always the first to try to get people to take any shit they might have to the vault (we all know shit belongs in the toilet), where we can have it out in an unmoderated, no holds barred exchange.

I've always taken the moral high ground on this, assuming the dickheads that hang out here would be master reporters.

Of course I was proven right by the various threads that have cropped up over the months, including this one.

All the people who whinge and whine about getting infractions in-game or on the forums, are the one's who do most of the reporting.

Then they come here and try to project onto me what they hate the most about themselve's.

You fucking despicable little bastards. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #1087 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 6:27am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 5:41am:
I've noticed various mutterings and mumblings coming from douchebags on here implying I'm a 'reporter'.

This couldn't be further from the truth.

I am always the first to try to get people to take any shit they might have to the vault (we all know shit belongs in the toilet), where we can have it out in an unmoderated, no holds barred exchange.

I've always taken the moral high ground on this, assuming the dickheads that hang out here would be master reporters.

Of course I was proven right by the various threads that have cropped up over the months, including this one.

All the people who whinge and whine about getting infractions in-game or on the forums, are the one's who do most of the reporting.

Then they come here and try to project onto me what they hate the most about themselve's.

You fucking despicable little bastards. Roll Eyes

If it makes you feel better, one day I reported every noob in the harbor/advice/trade channel that asked a stupid question for 45 minutes straight.  I was mysteriously removed from the server.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #1088 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 6:44am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 5:41am:
Blah Blah Blah You fucking despicable little bastards. Roll Eyes

Mirror; use one without breaking it.

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #1089 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:19am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 5:17am:
Who the hell are you and what the fuck are you talking about? Roll Eyes

Quite honestly?  I'm a nobody.  Which is probably why you never listened to me when I tried answering your questions in the /advice channel when you first started.  I should have listened to Hadrian and /squelched you right away.

As for what I'm talking about, well, I saw an easy "master baiter" joke opportunity and took it.  I'm getting old and slow, so I can't afford to pass up low hanging fruit like that.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1090 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:24am
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 2:44am:
you are being facetious, right?

Obv, not. I've never seen his posts.

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1091 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:27am
Print Post  
I've been pretty unequivocal on not knowing whether you were trying to bait me into doing something report worthy.

I really don't know, Astra.

What I do know is that whether you're a reporter will never be proven.

You say no.

Other people feel, that based on your forum actions, you're a douche and therefore must be a reporter.

It won't ever be proven either way; and just saying "I'm not a reporter" is kinda weak.

I don't know if you are; I don't care actually, given my previous statements on people who get reported deserving it, but...these are the facts.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:28am by Gornn »  

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1092 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:27am
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:24am:
Obv, not. I've never seen his posts.

It's like when you are walking down the street and you see a starving, wet cat crying for attention, and you take pity on it and give it some scraps.  After it's had its fill, it comes over and pisses on your leg, and you want to kick it across the curb.

-Waters

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1093 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:28am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:27am:
It's like when you are walking down the street and you see a starving, wet cat crying for attention, and you take pity on it and give it some scraps.  After it's had its fill, it comes over and pisses on your leg, and you want to kick it across the curb.

Well that's descriptive.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1094 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:34am
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:28am:
Well that's descriptive.

Sort of.

-Waters

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1095 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:36am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:34am:
Sort of. 

It seems pretty damn descriptive to me. LOL

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1096 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:38am
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:36am:
It seems pretty damn descriptive to me. LOL

Heh, there could be more.  So much more.  Cheesy

-Waters

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1097 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:43am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 9:38am:
Heh, there could be more.  So much more.  Cheesy

Wow seems like I missed a lot of amazeballs stuff!

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1098 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 5:25am:

You are such a tard. You sat there for 10 minutes doing shit trying to get me to send u a tell ***baiting***, I wont go into details its been gone over already.

There is at least one stupid mother fucker in every situation if you dont know who it is, then its probably you.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1099 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 6:25pm:
You are such a tard. You sat there for 10 minutes doing shit trying to get me to send u a tell ***baiting***, I wont go into details its been gone over already.

There is at least one stupid mother fucker in every situation if you dont know who it is, then its probably you.

LINK ME TO THE GONE OVER.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 215
Send TopicPrint