Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 930831 times)
Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1150 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 at 12:16pm:
flaming sword FTW

We all know FTW is Crazyspeak "FOR THE WIPE"

IP Logged

crazydamage
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #1151 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 at 12:20pm:

Wiping, filling slowly is how i got that flaming sword bro

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #1152 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 at 12:20pm:

Can we just refer to him as Braindamaged hence forth?

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #1153 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
Mvorion. Some shitty little one man band guild.

Joined a fast scale run that specifically said no gold looting, whined about no gold looting, summon pets, whined about no summon pets. Whined about pretty much everything really.

I don't like whiners Cheesy I don't mind dragging people through Tor if I'm in the zone for it but please read the fucking LFM.

IP Logged

nihilistfuk
Korthos Resident

Euthanize the stupid.

Reply #1154 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
Ok, listen up Helpless Guild.  Teach your caster how to haste the fucking group.  I drank 40 haste pots in part one of shroud.  Not to mention he ran out of sp 5 portals from the end which took away what little dps you guys had to offer (5 fucking ranged rangers) from the portals. 
I typed in that I didnt need any buffs, and I recieved them anyways. Including FoM, and poison.  Who the fuck casts those on a warfoge anyways.  So I typed in "TS please" to fuck with your dumbasses.  And for some reason you all thought I was serious lmao. 
So back to the topic at hand.  Top 5 I wouldnt run with.
1.Elite Empire
2:The Helpless Guild
3,4,and 5 Noone else sucks as bad as these two.

IP Logged

nihilistfuk
Korthos Resident

Euthanize the stupid.

Reply #1155 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
Oh wait Fatherkline, and Helixio.  I forgot those two dipshits.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1156 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
nihilistfuk wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 at 7:06pm:
Oh wait Fatherkline, and Helixio.  I forgot those two dipshits.

Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #1157 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
nihilistfuk wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 at 7:04pm:
Ok, listen up Helpless Guild.  Teach your caster how to haste the fucking group.  I drank 40 haste pots in part one of shroud.  Not to mention he ran out of sp 5 portals from the end which took away what little dps you guys had to offer (5 fucking ranged rangers) from the portals. 
I typed in that I didnt need any buffs, and I recieved them anyways. Including FoM, and poison.  Who the fuck casts those on a warfoge anyways.  So I typed in "TS please" to fuck with your dumbasses.  And for some reason you all thought I was serious lmao. 
1.Elite Empire

Pretty spot on for a 1st post, welcome!

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1158 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
nihilistfuk wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 at 7:04pm:
1.Elite Empire

They have a big airship though.

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1159 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 12:40am
Print Post  
UGh fucking stupid ass cleric from THE HELPERS GUILD named Galgarath, no one had shrined yet or looted HE had not even shrined yet and hit the fucking portal to go into part 5.......... Once again reconfirming the fact that if i lead a group there are only like 2 people from helpers that i might let in , woody and permadurp

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #1160 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 4:02am
Print Post  
I would like to nominate myself.

I will badger, yell, scream, ridicule, and harass any fucking noob who joins my lfms.  Considering they all say no noobs or exp only. 

So, when you fuck up my raids because you could not do one simple thing, or play a simple fucking class correctly, dont come crying to me when I kill you in Abbot, over and over and over - being a guildy does not make you exempt.

I mean really, what kind of fucking barbarian tank, does not rage?  What kind of fucking barbarian tank LOSES aggro?  WTF? All you need is a fucking DR breaker, and to fucking rage!! Life made easy!  Motherfucking worthless piece of fucking oxygen.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1161 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 4:32am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 4:02am:
I would like to nominate myself.

I will badger, yell, scream, ridicule, and harass any fucking noob who joins my lfms.  Considering they all say no noobs or exp only. 

So, when you fuck up my raids because you could not do one simple thing, or play a simple fucking class correctly, dont come crying to me when I kill you in Abbot, over and over and over - being a guildy does not make you exempt.

I mean really, what kind of fucking barbarian tank, does not rage?  What kind of fucking barbarian tank LOSES aggro?  WTF? All you need is a fucking DR breaker, and to fucking rage!! Life made easy!  Motherfucking worthless piece of fucking oxygen.

/applause

now redirect yourself to the nerd section of the Vault. =D

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #1162 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:31am
Print Post  
Has anyone else ran with Foluke on Khyber???
I think it's a girl that plays a dude character.

I was soloing ePC and got to the end where I needed someone with Intimidate skill, had lfm up, others joined as did Foluke.

By the time we finished the quest my head was hurting and my ears were bleeding from the constant asking of questions & frustration of this cleric not healing the party.

Never again... Cry

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #1163 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:38am
Print Post  
Quote:
Has anyone else ran with Foluke on Khyber???
I think it's a girl that plays a dude character.

I was soloing ePC and got to the end where I needed someone with Intimidate skill, had lfm up, others joined as did Foluke.

By the time we finished the quest my head was hurting and my ears were bleeding from the constant asking of questions & frustration of this cleric not healing the party.

Never again... Cry

Look 2 posts above yours, do that, all problems will be solved with pugs.

True story.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #1164 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:39am
Print Post  
Speaking of Foluke. Funniest thing happened once when me fatty and mystik were doing epic fens when it first came out. Fatty thought it was a girl and started hitting on her. He kept asking "wanna have sex" (jokingly or so he says) after hearing her talk. Mystik and I dropped group to reform (indeed an annoying voice) but Fatty kept at out.

He reported back that it was in fact a little boy and not a girl...

Pretty sure he was the one that kept trying to join me when I was tring using an experienced only lfm. Kept having to boot him since his first words were always share plz.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:41am by Sham »  

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #1165 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:39am:
Speaking of Foluke. Funniest thing happened once when me fatty and mystik were doing epic fens when it first came out. Fatty thought it was a girl and started hitting on her. He kept asking "wanna have sex" (jokingly or so he says) after hearing her talk. Mystik and I dropped group to reform (indeed an annoying voice) but Fatty kept at out.

He reported back that it was in fact a little boy and not a girl...

Pretty sure he was the one that kept trying to join me when I was tring using an experienced only lfm. Kept having to boot him since his first words were always share plz.

Lol, very interesting...now I can poke fun at fatty with this..  Grin

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #1166 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:47am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:38am:
Look 2 posts above yours, do that, all problems will be solved with pugs.

True story.

Hm. Maybe I will try that out  Grin

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #1167 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:56am
Print Post  
Quote:
Hm. Maybe I will try that out  Grin

Just be forewarned, friends will remember your freak outs, and will constantly harass you making it happen more and more.  So really, it is entertainment for everyone.  Also, only use voice chat, otherwise, banning is guaranteed  Cheesy

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #1168 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 10:06am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:56am:
Just be forewarned, friends will remember your freak outs, and will constantly harass you making it happen more and more.  So really, it is entertainment for everyone.  Also, only use voice chat, otherwise, banning is guaranteed  Cheesy

Very true. I've freaked out once and since i'm usually calm in game at first they were surprised at first but then kept asking me when's the next time ill blow up.

I'm thinking I've had too much drama lately. Gonna go pro-newbs, not boot, and group with anyone when i tr again tomorrow. Will be interesting.

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #1169 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:56am:

Alright! Looks like I need to step out of my shell & use my mic more then, lol! When I happen to have my first ever 'freak out' I'm sure someone will post about it if not I probably will  Grin Cheesy

IP Logged

dunstil
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #1170 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
on orien massiveheals or massivehealz one of them he is currently on his mage life he yells at the cleric reapentedly not to heal him even when he is near death on jungle of kyhber i wanted to see if all the beholders were dead so i asked how many everyone killed i killed 3 massive said he killed all of them then when isaid i knew i killed 3 he replied "fine i just don't like giving credit where it isn't due"  Shocked Smiley let me simplify massiveheals  Smiley other players (almost all)   Smiley

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1171 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
dunstil wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 3:28pm:
on orien massiveheals or massivehealz one of them he is currently on his mage life he yells at the cleric reapentedly not to heal him even when he is near death on jungle of kyhber i wanted to see if all the beholders were dead so i asked how many everyone killed i killed 3 massive said he killed all of them then when isaid i knew i killed 3 he replied "fine i just don't like giving credit where it isn't due"  Shocked Smiley let me simplify massiveheals  Smiley other players (almost all)   Smiley 

What just happened here?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Uhgungawa
King of the Vault

Life sucks, but she won't

Reply #1172 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Some schmuck found the smilies

When I think about me, I touch myself . Psst. Canada Sucks                

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1173 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 4:34pm
Print Post  

Stainer there is something in the guides section for this one link it for him please

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #1174 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 4:36pm
Print Post  

Huh

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 215
Send TopicPrint