Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 931342 times)
rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1225 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:02am
Print Post  

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #1226 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 5:03am
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:02am:

LOL...I logged of my fighter and onto my cleric to join that run but by the time I got logged onto him the lfm was gone. I was hoping like hell that I would pull them on my cleric so I could loot them and post a SS in here of me selling them to the vendor. Grin

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #1227 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 6:54am
Print Post  
I did chuckle when I saw that LFM. But since I cracked on my FS after 70 or so Weapons Shipment runs and put up a no blue bar gimme my damn Bauble already LFM for that (successfully too, I might add, we got it in 5 runs and several people pulled mats which was good for them) which is practically an identical concept, I don't really have a leg to stand on Smiley

200k seems a bit cheap to me though, I'm sure Crazy could have stumped up a bit more wonga.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #1228 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 9:52am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 6:54am:
I did chuckle when I saw that LFM. But since I cracked on my FS after 70 or so Weapons Shipment runs and put up a no blue bar gimme my damn Bauble already LFM for that (successfully too, I might add, we got it in 5 runs and several people pulled mats which was good for them) which is practically an identical concept, I don't really have a leg to stand on Smiley

200k seems a bit cheap to me though, I'm sure Crazy could have stumped up a bit more wonga.

Yep.  Nobody is passing on Madstone boots for 200k. 

I hear he paid over 1 mill plat for a torc.  He could certainly do better for the boots than 200k.

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #1229 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:51am
Print Post  
Crazy needs alot more help than just a set of Madstone boots Roll Eyes.................

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1230 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:00am
Print Post  
nihilistfuk wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 at 7:04pm:
Ok, listen up Helpless Guild.  Teach your caster how to haste the fucking group.  I drank 40 haste pots in part one of shroud.  Not to mention he ran out of sp 5 portals from the end which took away what little dps you guys had to offer (5 fucking ranged rangers) from the portals. 
I typed in that I didnt need any buffs, and I recieved them anyways. Including FoM, and poison.  Who the fuck casts those on a warfoge anyways.  So I typed in "TS please" to fuck with your dumbasses.  And for some reason you all thought I was serious lmao. 
So back to the topic at hand.  Top 5 I wouldnt run with.
1.Elite Empire
2:The Helpless Guild
3,4,and 5 Noone else sucks as bad as these two.

I was going to let ya slide because I'm fucking bored of schooling fucksticks but since you posted twice I figure I might as well indulge you.

Helpless Guild, clever...who helped you think that up because obviously anyone stupid enough to join a raid lead by the number two guild on their do not group list containing 8 members of said guild is obviously too fucking retarded to think that up on their own.

When you asked for Haste 3 times in 20 seconds when the only caster was two portals ahead we decided in Teamspeak to go without to see how many times you would cry about it.  You did not disappoint. 

When we told you to shut the fuck up then you piked Part 2, it was sort of amusing to watch you sulk like a two year old. 

When you asked for True Seeing before Part 4 and we made fun of you that was funny.  You can say it was a joke how are we to know when you spent the first half of the run begging for buffs and crying like a noob.  Hell, you asked for TS before part one.  You're on a fucking TR get a pair of Tharne's you fucking gimp.  When you started mouthing off and I told you to fucking recall if you didn't want like it,  you shut the fuck up nice and quick. 

When someone said on TS, watch out he's gonna pop the altar on 5.  I said, "No, way.  Ransack is a solid guild.  This guy may be a douche but he wouldn't pull that shit."  So, I was surprised when you did.  Unfortunately, I don't think it had quite the effect you were looking for...

...you see all eight of us were completing, we always do.  We all have at least 3 20's so popping the altar was not really effecting us.  The other 3 pugs however...where less impressed (especially the guy who started recalling at 10% and lost his 2 chests).

So in the end all you accomplished with your antics was to make Ransack look like a piece of shit in front of 3 pugs.  Bully for you...   I would ask for the rest of your toons to add to my list but as you said in chat your guild leader supported your behavior and was laughing with you about it.  So we have just add Ransack to our DNG list...much simpler.

GFY Ravenfeeder

« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:29pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1231 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:00am:
-Wall of Excellent Drama-

Ransack V. Helper's

*FIGHT*

IP Logged

whatshisface
Waterworks Kobold

Chicks with dex represent!

Reply #1232 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
There's always 2 sides to a story, I liked the second one better.

Chicks with dex represent!

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #1233 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
So in the end all you accomplished with your antics was to make Ransack look like a piece of shit in front of 3 pugs.  Bully for you...   I would ask for the rest of your toons to add to my list but as you said in chat your guild leader supported your behavior and was laughing with you about it.  So we have just add Ransack to our DNG list...much simpler.

GFY Ravenfeeder

Am I missing something?  Why would you blacklist an entire established, respected end-game guild for the actions of one player in one quest?

That seems somewhat excessive and somewhat short sighted, even if you are capable of regularly filling raids and epics entirely in guild. 

Is there more to the story?

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #1234 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 4:28pm:
Am I missing something?  Why would you blacklist an entire established, respected end-game guild for the actions of one player in one quest?

That seems somewhat excessive and somewhat short sighted, even if you are capable of regularly filling raids and epics entirely in guild. 

I'm gonna go with the part where the guild leader condoned the actions of that "one player in one quest", indicating that ANY member might act that way.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Ruinhorn
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #1235 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
When you asked for True Seeing before Part 4 and we made fun of you that was funny.  You can say it was a joke how are we to know when you spent the first half of the run begging for buffs and crying like a noob.  Hell, you asked for TS before part one.  You're on a fucking TR get a pair of Tharne's you fucking gimp.

Good post overall, this part was the best.

Quote:
I am not the sort of person though to go all out at someone who is probably one of the most egotistical, chauvanistic people I've ever met though.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1236 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
squii

For some reason people do not ask for anything in the raids I am in. They all go to the quest and are ready to go when the last person joins. People that run with me a lot will knock each other over trying to get to the quest.

Set expectations at the beginning.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #1237 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 5:44pm:
For some reason people do not ask for anything in the raids I am in. They all go to the quest and are ready to go when the last person joins. People that run with me a lot will knock each other over trying to get to the quest.

Set expectations at the beginning.

Meh you're like a giant teddy bear.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #1238 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 4:38pm:
I'm gonna go with the part where the guild leader condoned the actions of that "one player in one quest", indicating that ANY member might act that way.

Was there direct contact with the guild leader to confirm? or just the word of a single, obviously aggitated, guild memer? 

Like I said.  Feels like soemthing is missing.

IP Logged

Malothar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #1239 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
You left out the best part Eladiun!

P2, other three things dead including elemental, kill the kitty this douche is tanking results in "omg why'd you kill the cat you asshole?!" lawls "other three were dead, maybe? Think p2 works that way.."

Keep up or shut the fuck up.

IP Logged

nihilistfuk
Korthos Resident

Euthanize the stupid.

Reply #1240 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:20pm
Print Post  
I was going to let ya slide because I'm fucking bored of schooling fucksticks but since you posted twice I figure I might as well indulge you.

Helpless Guild, clever...who helped you think that up because obviously anyone stupid enough to join a raid lead by the number two guild on their do not group list containing 8 members of said guild is obviously too fucking retarded to think that up on their own.

When you asked for Haste 3 times in 20 seconds when the only caster was two portals ahead we decided in Teamspeak to go without to see how many times you would cry about it.  You did not disappoint. 

When we told you to shut the fuck up then you piked Part 2, it was sort of amusing to watch you sulk like a two year old. 

When you asked for True Seeing before Part 4 and we made fun of you that was funny.  You can say it was a joke how are we to know when you spent the first half of the run begging for buffs and crying like a noob.  Hell, you asked for TS before part one.  You're on a fucking TR get a pair of Tharne's you fucking gimp.  When you started mouthing off and I told you to fucking recall if you didn't want like it,  you shut the fuck up nice and quick. 
I asked for one buff. Haste.  Actually I typed in the buffs I did not need. 
When someone said on TS, watch out he's gonna pop the altar on 5.  I said, "No, way.  Ransack is a solid guild.  This guy may be a douche but he wouldn't pull that shit."  So, I was surprised when you did.  Unfortunately, I don't think it had quite the effect you were looking for...

...you see all eight of us were completing, we always do.  We all have at least 3 20's so popping the altar was not really effecting us.  The other 3 pugs however...where less impressed (especially the guy who started recalling at 10% and lost his 2 chests).

GFY Ravenfeeder

You are just pissed because I called you all the cockroaches of Kyber. I am not alone in this thought. 
The fact that you are in helpers guild completly takes the validity away from this post. 
So blacklist us if you wish. Trust me we gain something by you avoiding us.  None of us will miss any of you fucking douche nozzles.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #1241 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
Formatting fail. Want to try again?

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #1242 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
[quote author=1E373A3F322E355B0 link=
GFY Ravenfeeder

[/quote]
Really? Same tank that Ulti pulled aggro from in Chronology the other day and it got threaded on the Khyber forum.

I have him on my ok guys friends list from ages ago so these two posts have me scratching my head in confusion. Adding the entire of Ransack to your DNG list seems severe. But then the Helpers guild is so large you really don't need to play with anyone else so would they notice?

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1243 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
nihilistfuk wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:20pm:
I'm a big dummy.

You can't even quote in an effective and legible manner you noob fuck.

Being called a cockroach isn't an insult.  Cockroaches are amazing insects...they can live 9 days without their head.
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:52pm by Eladiun »  

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #1244 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
I mention this for amusement/interest:

One of my mules (first ever completely gimp game created cleric with 17 strength) is the successor for Elite Empire. Smiley Cheesy For real.

How this came to be is that Quicktoe and I are friends with Wizzy (yes I hear you loud and clear that Wizzy has annoyed you beyond bearing in the past) and at one time Wizzy was having computer problems such that Quicktoe and I shoved this mule in Wizzy's guild so that we could see if Wizzy had managed to log on at all recently. Along comes ship buffs and Wizzy takes advantage of a Korthos Army style of recruiting and makes everyone an officer to avoid the mass booting problem. It's just a huge starter guild with everyone leaving or joining whenever. I log on maybe every 3 weeks and watch chat for a while and *astonish* with my comments (eg response back "you can be in multiple guilds?" lol). Sometimes I think maybe I should make an effort and see if I can mentor people in there.

So if you see someone from that guild maybe they just haven't had the opportunities you've had yet to learn the game. Think about them and if they have potential maybe ween them out of there.

Some will want to stay as they have friends there and are content enough. Others maybe there as they just get the basics and as yet have no where to go.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1245 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 4:28pm:

Asheras wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 6:09pm:
Was there direct contact with the guild leader to confirm? or just the word of a single, obviously aggitated, guild memer? 

Nope.  Nothing is missing.  This is the notice.  If he was full of shit then I will hear something if not then it was obviously the truth.

Quote:
But then the Helpers guild is so large you really don't need to play with anyone else so would they notice?

Pretty much...

Quote:

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1246 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:49pm:
You can't even quote in an effective and legible manner you noob fuck.

Being called a cockroach isn't an insult.  Cockroaches are amazing insects...they can live 9 days without their head.

How many Raids can a Helper fuck up without their head?? Grin

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1247 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:44pm:
How many Raids can a Helper fuck up without their head?? Grin

Don't you have a sabotage Reaver's Fate to run?  Cheesy

Quote:

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #1248 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:07am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:01pm:
Nope.  Nothing is missing.  This is the notice.  If he was full of shit then I will hear something if not then it was obviously the truth.

Pretty much...

As I said before.  This attitude: "my guild is large enough to not worry about alienating the rest of the end game guild community" is short sighted and self defeating, in my opinion. 

For a real world example see:

Notre Dame in College Football.  You can only negotiate your own TV deal and tell the rest of the BCS conferences to go fuck themselves for so long and it only works so long as you are getting the top talent recruits.

If there is even the slightest talent dip in recruiting your whole pyramid collapses and you can't get anyone decent to sign up because it's too risky of a proposition for the top talent. 

Why would top talent come to Helpers where they can only run with Helpers vs another guild where they can get into Prophets, Ransack, ER, Loreseekers, etc., etc, etc, runs as well as guild runs?

I mean, it's not my guild. You can do what you want and I hope it works out for you.  I'm just not sure I see the logic in it. 

Oh well.  I enjoy running with many people in helpers and they are still welcome in my runs.  I guess, that is, until Eladiun blackballs Loreseekers and Fallen Heroes.  Then I'm out too. 

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1249 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:14am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:56pm:
Don't you have a sabotage Reaver's Fate to run?  Cheesy

That was not a guild sanctioned event.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 215
Send TopicPrint