Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 931262 times)
Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1250 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:33am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:56pm:
Don't you have a sabotage Reaver's Fate to run?  Cheesy

You can talk all the shit you want about one members less that intelligent choices, His skills in game speak for themselves, so i could care less if he wants to go full retard on the forum as long as he doesnt do it in game.

I have only ever posted one guild sanctioned raid on the forums. That was the all bard tod, simply because we did not have enough bards in guild to do it.
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:35am by Breaken »  

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1251 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:36am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:33am:
simply because we did not have enough bards in guild to do it.

Beuferd is 11 on his way to 12. Farm me some taps. I am at work.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1252 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 10:00am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:36am:

I was on my way to work got to the big ass bridges that cross the neches and they were shutting them down, Didnt feel like driving like an hour and a half around to the smaller bridges to go get my work truck so i just said fuck it lol.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1253 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 10:01am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:07am:
Oh well.  I enjoy running with many people in helpers and they are still welcome in my runs.  I guess, that is, until Eladiun blackballs Loreseekers and Fallen Heroes.  Then I'm out too. 

I may sound cavalier about it however a couple things:

I think you over value the "end game guilds" especially this one in particular.  Tho YMMV.

I don't make solo decisions...there was a discussion amongst the officers.   It wasn't just this incident. 

As for Loreseekers and Fallen Heroes both have leaders I respect.  After my initial post I would have heard from Em or Hordo (I actually would just PM them in this situation).  They also tend not to recruit assholes...with the exception of Stainer that is but everyone makes mistakes.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1254 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 10:01am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:36am:

That run was a long time ago when we first restored Foecleaver.
Music is only 5 again atm so wont be doing any raids for a bit.

Quote:

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #1255 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:07am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:44pm:
How many Raids can a Helper fuck up without their head?? Grin

Well I would say with a 3 day timer and assuming they lost their head just before starting the first batch I would guess in the neighborhood of 200

Grin

« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:08am by Zippo »  

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1256 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:44pm:
How many Raids can a Helper fuck up without their head?? Grin

An African Helper or European Helper?

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #1257 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:11pm:

Tread lightly here Schmoe.
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:54pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

zed
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #1258 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:11pm:

Sir Bedevere wants to know: how do know so much about Helpers?

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1259 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:54pm:

I think he was going with different species of cockroaches. I was following along.

Blattella germanica
Gromphadorhina portentosa

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1260 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:54pm:

I know I know, there are Monty Python haters everywhere  Tongue

(Seriously though, no double entendre intended!)

-Waters

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #1261 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
So when someone runs with one Helper's fucktard and come here saying they're blacklisting the entire guild, we all nod in agreement, but one someone does it to a guild with a better reputation, they're being heavy handed and oversensitive?

I would take Sisster as a healer any day of the week over some random no-name in a top guild.  Have I raged at Helpertard's?  OH DEFINITELY.  But we had a guy in Ransack join a Shroud, wait till we filled and said, "Gonna get ship buffs, be right there."  Stainer got the star and I'll let you figure out what happened from there.

If I ran with some gamer frat boy all hopped up on Red Bull and vodka and ready to date rape the altars in the Shroud that cried about buffs (btw, lol @ "I even typed out the buffs I didn't need!") the entire run, I would take his word that the guild leader was down with it.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1262 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
So when someone runs with one Helper's fucktard and come here saying they're blacklisting the entire guild, we all nod in agreement, but one someone does it to a guild with a better reputation, they're being heavy handed and oversensitive?

I would take Sisster as a healer any day of the week over some random no-name in a top guild.  Have I raged at Helpertard's?  OH DEFINITELY.  But we had a guy in Ransack join a Shroud, wait till we filled and said, "Gonna get ship buffs, be right there."  Stainer got the star and I'll let you figure out what happened from there.

If I ran with some gamer frat boy all hopped up on Red Bull and vodka and ready to date rape the altars in the Shroud that cried about buffs (btw, lol @ "I even typed out the buffs I didn't need!") the entire run, I would take his word that the guild leader was down with it.

You make me touch myself.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #1263 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 2:58pm:
You make me touch myself.

You stole aggro of my boobies.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #1264 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Wow...Gawna's a Voice of Reason. Go figure.  Tongue
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:08pm by Arkat »  

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1265 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Totes Magotes!

The only guild whose groups I'm reluctant to join is Worthy of Honor, only because the last time I did they spent the whole fucking quest talking about beans.  Seriously.  They spent 15 minutes going on about how much they liked red beans, black beans, how "I just call them lima beans because fuckin nobody knows what a fuckin butter bean is anymore.  I love that shit."  I think I died a little that day.
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:09pm by Schmoe »  

-Waters

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #1266 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:08pm:
The only guild whose groups I'm reluctant to join is Worthy of Honor, only because the last time I did they spent the whole fucking quest talking about beans.  Seriously.  They spent 15 minutes going on about how much they liked red beans, black beans, how "I just call them lima beans because fuckin nobody knows what a fuckin butter bean is anymore.  I love that shit."  I think I died a little that day.

Obviously, they were talking about the wrong type of bean.  Grin
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:10pm by Arkat »  

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1267 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You stole aggro of my boobies.

« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:33pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1268 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:08pm:
Wow...Gawna's a Voice of Reason. Go figure.  Tongue

Strakeln pays her more.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Jennisca
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #1269 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
Well i can finally say that i have started a DNG list. Well i suppose it's not a list until i have at least 2 on it lol but it is started.
Skunkybud i did find out after the shroud that he is on page 64 here and for exactly what was posted and then some.
I am pretty patient but he wore out my patience and i wanted to hit something by the end of the run.  Undecided
So he is on the list lol small as it is i will not group with him, does anyone know if or of his alts?

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1270 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Jennisca wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:08pm:
Well i can finally say that i have started a DNG list. Well i suppose it's not a list until i have at least 2 on it lol but it is started.
Skunkybud i did find out after the shroud that he is on page 64 here and for exactly what was posted and then some.
I am pretty patient but he wore out my patience and i wanted to hit something by the end of the run.  Undecided
So he is on the list lol small as it is i will not group with him, does anyone know if or of his alts?

Skunkydud is the first person I have made rage quit before he entered shroud. I have made others do that since. I love me.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1271 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:13pm:
Skunkydud is the first person I have made rage quit before he entered shroud. I have made others do that since. I love me.

But really, aren't most of them just looking for a good rage quit?  You don't really cause a rage quit where none existed, you enable their inner rage quit to come out.

-Waters

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #1272 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Jennisca wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:08pm:

Hahaha, ahh yes the 'Skunkybud' experience.

I had another random one couple of days ago...

Was in a group with Vadric from FS, we had put up an LFM for xp farming Dreams of Insanity for our TRs. LFM said the usual zerg, be able to solo a side, BYOH blah blah...

Vadric gets this random tell from skunkybud saying something along the lines of 'you must hate the game if you want to zerg, I much prefer to enjoy it'..... Vadric was 'who the fuck is this guy?' I explained. Vadric was too nice to say something back so I replied with 'not all of us have long loading screens to deal with in shroud'...hehehe, he got all angry 'you must be one of those who 'disrespected' me in shroud. Thank you for letting me know one of your alts'. I explained what TR meant and then gave him all my alts names Cheesy

He is cooky!  And if I knew how to post screenshots, I would, cos I took some

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1273 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:16pm:
He is cooky!  And if I knew how to post screenshots, I would, cos I took some

You are an Aussie. They would be upside down for us.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #1274 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:19pm:
You are an Aussie. They would be upside down for us.

ROFFLE!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 215
Send TopicPrint