Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 931480 times)
Gawna
Ex Member

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1275 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:08pm:
Totes Magotes!

Star.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1276 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:19pm:
You are an Aussie. They would be upside down for us.

Smiley

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1277 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Star.

Yes, you are! Cheesy

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #1278 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
So when someone runs with one Helper's fucktard and come here saying they're blacklisting the entire guild, we all nod in agreement, but one someone does it to a guild with a better reputation, they're being heavy handed and oversensitive?

I would take Sisster as a healer any day of the week over some random no-name in a top guild.  Have I raged at Helpertard's?  OH DEFINITELY.  But we had a guy in Ransack join a Shroud, wait till we filled and said, "Gonna get ship buffs, be right there."  Stainer got the star and I'll let you figure out what happened from there.

If I ran with some gamer frat boy all hopped up on Red Bull and vodka and ready to date rape the altars in the Shroud that cried about buffs (btw, lol @ "I even typed out the buffs I didn't need!") the entire run, I would take his word that the guild leader was down with it.

There is a difference between Gawna saying "I ran with a helper fucktard, I'm blacklisting helpers" and Eightball saying "as a guild we have mad a decision that our entire guild is blacklisting helpers". 

Same thing with me.  I might decide not to run with a particular guild and no one's really gonna give a shit.  But it's a bigger splash if Hordo or Emili announces it as a guild policy. 

That's where I was going.  Maybe I'm wrong on that.

Also, the number of people nodding was due to them having similar experiences with Helper's members at the time.  When you tell a story to 50 people who all had a similar experience, you get heads nodding.  I can't remember an instance where a Ransack player jacked up a raid I was in.  You tell a Ransack player story and you only get couple with smiliar experiences.  The rest are scratching their heads, not nodding.  Thats the other part of the difference. 

Please note as well, that I never said I had an issue with Helper's Guild.  I'm happy to see Sisster and many other helpers in raids and epics. 

I'm also not saying that having a good guild tag under your name means you are automatically not a jerk.  it certainly affects the probability that you know what you are doing and are properly geared, but it isn't 100% nor does it speak to personality.  Some of the best players in the best guilds are not terribly fun to run with. (Nice way of saying they are assholes).

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1279 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
So when someone runs with one Helper's fucktard and come here saying they're blacklisting the entire guild, we all nod in agreement, but one someone does it to a guild with a better reputation, they're being heavy handed and oversensitive?

This is it exactly, why do you think guilds want good rep's. I have ran with tards from alot of "top guilds" it just seems that helpers is a target rich enviroment for them. It doesnt help when they were new that they had like 1000 random members.

Call it what you want, It like anything in life,think of a guild as a brand name, say you buy a tv and it breaks . You think ok it was just a fluke, so you buy another same brand. It breaks. Well after you have used that brand over and over and never had success with it wouldnt you just stop using that brand all together?
Makes sense Grin

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1280 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 6:25pm:
This is it exactly, why do you think guilds want good rep's. I have ran with tards from alot of "top guilds" it just seems that helpers is a target rich enviroment for them. It doesnt help when they were new that they had like 1000 random members.

Call it what you want, It like anything in life,think of a guild as a brand name, say you buy a tv and it breaks . You think ok it was just a fluke, so you buy another same brand. It breaks. Well after you have used that brand over and over and never had success with it wouldnt you just stop using that brand all together?
Makes sense Grin

When people think Foecleaver, they think squii.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1281 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 6:34pm:

Or they think...

These two sound really dirty.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #1282 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 6:34pm:

I know I do.  Tongue

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1283 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 6:46pm:
I know I do.  Tongue

I will squii your Face

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1284 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 6:54pm:
I will squii your Face

You can coup my nuts.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1285 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:02pm:
You can coup my nuts.

Dont steal things i said old man.

Quote:

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #1286 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 5:06am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:19pm:
You are an Aussie. They would be upside down for us.

Burned! Smiley

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #1287 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I never hold a guild responsible for it's members even come attitude issue... If I had even FTC, Loreseekers, Mac, DoA and every other guild with over 100 accounts would had been stricken at some point and I'd noone left to play with. Wink

Breaken wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 6:25pm:

Makes sense Grin

This is why you inquire to Sisster 'bout such or take such into your own hands and offer some advice.

Asheras wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 5:38pm:
There is a difference between Gawna saying "I ran with a helper fucktard, I'm blacklisting helpers" and Eightball saying "as a guild we have mad a decision that our entire guild is blacklisting helpers". 

Same thing with me.  I might decide not to run with a particular guild and no one's really gonna give a shit.  But it's a bigger splash if Hordo or Emili announces it as a guild policy. 

That's where I was going.  Maybe I'm wrong on that.

Also, the number of people nodding was due to them having similar experiences with Helper's members at the time.  When you tell a story to 50 people who all had a similar experience, you get heads nodding.  I can't remember an instance where a Ransack player jacked up a raid I was in.  You tell a Ransack player story and you only get couple with smiliar experiences.  The rest are scratching their heads, not nodding.  Thats the other part of the difference. 

Please note as well, that I never said I had an issue with Helper's Guild.  I'm happy to see Sisster and many other helpers in raids and epics. 

I'm also not saying that having a good guild tag under your name means you are automatically not a jerk.  it certainly affects the probability that you know what you are doing and are properly geared, but it isn't 100% nor does it speak to personality.  Some of the best players in the best guilds are not terribly fun to run with. (Nice way of saying they are assholes).

Vowels be a particular Fella... and it trickles down as Ransack does have it's share of - how may I word it? - edgy members. His break from old onslaught was one of visions of sugar plums and candy canes might we say? Although I've respect Ransack and Vowels the typical answer be an F-U response shall you inquire upon his protégées. Smiley 

Most the heavy raiding guilds follow suit within considerations. i.e. Shall certain guilds have an issue with someone from a well known guild they seek it out in chain ... such settled discretely in explanation. It is not punitive but a desire to resolve.
« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2011 at 2:15pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Tspoon
Ex Member

Reply #1288 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:00am:
I was going to let ya slide because I'm fucking bored of schooling fucksticks but since you posted twice I figure I might as well indulge you.

Helpless Guild, clever...who helped you think that up because obviously anyone stupid enough to join a raid lead by the number two guild on their do not group list containing 8 members of said guild is obviously too fucking retarded to think that up on their own.

When you asked for Haste 3 times in 20 seconds when the only caster was two portals ahead we decided in Teamspeak to go without to see how many times you would cry about it.  You did not disappoint. 

When we told you to shut the fuck up then you piked Part 2, it was sort of amusing to watch you sulk like a two year old. 

When you asked for True Seeing before Part 4 and we made fun of you that was funny.  You can say it was a joke how are we to know when you spent the first half of the run begging for buffs and crying like a noob.  Hell, you asked for TS before part one.  You're on a fucking TR get a pair of Tharne's you fucking gimp.  When you started mouthing off and I told you to fucking recall if you didn't want like it,  you shut the fuck up nice and quick. 

When someone said on TS, watch out he's gonna pop the altar on 5.  I said, "No, way.  Ransack is a solid guild.  This guy may be a douche but he wouldn't pull that shit."  So, I was surprised when you did.  Unfortunately, I don't think it had quite the effect you were looking for...

...you see all eight of us were completing, we always do.  We all have at least 3 20's so popping the altar was not really effecting us.  The other 3 pugs however...where less impressed (especially the guy who started recalling at 10% and lost his 2 chests).

So in the end all you accomplished with your antics was to make Ransack look like a piece of shit in front of 3 pugs.  Bully for you...   I would ask for the rest of your toons to add to my list but as you said in chat your guild leader supported your behavior and was laughing with you about it.  So we have just add Ransack to our DNG list...much simpler.

GFY Ravenfeeder

Wow, go away for a little while and look what happens.  We (Ransack) have been getting quite a drubbing latey, both here, and on the other forums...  I look at posts like this one and think. "it's amazing how much one can learn about another person by simply reading a post in a forum".

We definitely have mix of folks in the guild, some intense, some easygoing.  Not every Ransacker can solo the abbot, but every Ransacker can play the endgame effectively, and we all know our roles. 

Someone is telling tales...  T

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1289 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Toppie Trifecta! (Tm me)

He who is receiving this TT? SHOULD know who he is...and why he's getting it.

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1290 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 at 2:19pm:
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Toppie Trifecta! (Tm me)

He who is receiving this TT? SHOULD know who he is...and why he's getting it.

Thank you

Quote:

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1291 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 at 9:41pm:
Thank you

No.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1292 - Feb 5th, 2011 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 at 11:29pm:
No.

Haters gonna hate  Grin

Quote:

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #1293 - Feb 5th, 2011 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Feb 5th, 2011 at 4:23pm:
Haters gonna hate  Grin

Smiley

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #1294 - Feb 5th, 2011 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Haters gonna hate  Grin

Breaken, it was me that ran ahead.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1295 - Feb 5th, 2011 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Breaken, it was me that ran ahead.

Stainer?
Stainer??????
Stainer are you still on??????

I was so glad that Arkat outed himself, makes me seem like less of an asshole.

Quote:

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1296 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 10:02am
Print Post  
Haters gonna hate  Grin

I was in the market yesterday having a conversation with one of your guildies.  I asked him about Beaken and he was confused for a moment.  You really need to work on that.  Grin

-Waters

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1297 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 11:24am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 10:02am:
I was in the market yesterday having a conversation with one of your guildies.  I asked him about Beaken and he was confused for a moment.  You really need to work on that.  Grin

Did his character name start with E? If so, he is a guy that only has one character that he TR's as soon as he reaches cap. He is an ok player, but he told Gawna to suck it in party chat. I had enough wine that he got a guild invite from that.  Grin

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #1298 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 11:30am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 11:24am:
Did his character name start with E? If so, he is a guy that only has one character that he TR's as soon as he reaches cap. He is an ok player, but he told Gawna to suck it in party chat. I had enough wine that he got a guild invite from that.  Grin

Is that the one we were doing the ToD flagging with?

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1299 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 11:59am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 11:24am:

It was an A-something name.  I wish I remembered.  And I like your recruiting policies, hehe.   Smiley

-Waters

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 215
Send TopicPrint