Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 931540 times)
Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1350 - Feb 12th, 2011 at 9:53am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 11th, 2011 at 5:52pm:
I took enlarge and try to target my penis.

"Target is out of range."

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #1351 - Feb 12th, 2011 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 at 9:53am:
"Target is out of range."

Can't target something that isn't there?

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #1352 - Feb 12th, 2011 at 10:02am
Print Post  
Zippo wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 at 9:55am:
Can't target something that isn't there?

Either that or its just too small.

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1353 - Feb 12th, 2011 at 10:18am
Print Post  
Gornn wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 at 10:02am:
Either that or its just too small.

I am glad I have brought some humor to your day,

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #1354 - Feb 12th, 2011 at 10:27am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 at 10:18am:

thats what old geezers are for

thank you for your cooperation

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #1355 - Feb 12th, 2011 at 11:03am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 at 10:18am:

Ahhh Stainer, we only do it because we know you like the abuse.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1356 - Feb 12th, 2011 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Zippo wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 at 11:03am:
Ahhh Stainer, we only do it because we know you like the abuse.

And the pay. I love the pay.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1357 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 at 1:53pm:
And the pay. I love the pay.

I pay you more than Hordo, you should be happy

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #1358 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
I know Elite Empire players being tardic isn't exactly a shock, but completely disrecommending Dragonblood from there. Worst cleric I have seen in months and months and months. Didn't even seem to know how shrines worked, took 10 mins to get him to attempt to rez in part 4 of the Shroud (and he didn't manage it, my ranger scroll rezzed thanfully). Little to no heals, ignored all instructions. Oh, and a good slosh of attitude to boot.

I ran into an appalling fighter called Dragonesta a few months back, pretty sure it's the same guy.

OK, as you were.
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:29pm by Terebinthia »  

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #1359 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 2:29pm:
I know Elite Empire players being tardic isn't exactly a shock, but completely disrecommending Dragonblood from there. Worst cleric I have seen in months and months and months. Didn't even seem to know how shrines worked, took 10 mins to get him to attempt to rez in part 4 of the Shroud (and he didn't manage it, my ranger scroll rezzed thanfully). Little to no heals, ignored all instructions. Oh, and a good slosh of attitude to boot.

I ran into an appalling fighter called Dragonesta a few months back, pretty sure it's the same guy.

OK, as you were.

Dragonblood has an lfm up right now looking to use a crafting altar on a guild ship.  Grin

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1360 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Dragonblood has an lfm up right now looking to use a crafting altar on a guild ship.  Grin

But the lfm excludes rogues, monks and rangers Grin

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #1361 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 4:42am
Print Post  
Well, clearly those don't have airships.

Wait....

IP Logged

Gir the Taco King
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #1362 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
Only two players have really made my DNG list:

Fatherkline - Ran SoS with this fucktard a while back.  Heals were few and far between.  After Part 1, I took the reigns of his group and finished the quest (as I was the only one who really knew what the hell was going on).  Thankfully, the few heals he did throw kept most of the group up.  We did have a few *dings*, but nothing to wipe over.  I had to prod his sorry ass more than a few times to get him to rez peeps.  Never again! Angry

Helixo (and his many alts) - Whines more than a bitch with a skinned knee if things don't go his way.  Overall, a horrible, horrible player.  Ran Sins with his barb and watched it drop in less than 2 seconds to a gangfuck of Orthons and Devils.  Huh My cleric has kept Rogues and other squishier toons alive through this quest easily.  Unfortunately, the rest of the group was far too squishy for this quest.  I would have been better off telling everyone to stay in the dining room and BB kiting the rest of the quest myself.  Undecided

There are other toons I'll steer clear of as a rule of thumb, but won't exclusively blacklist because they're either still in a learning phase or aren't bad to the point where it'll cause me to rip hair from my head.

On a side note, I'm surprised my toons (most of the RainbowBrite Assassination Squad  Roll Eyes) haven't made this list, as I'm sure I've pulled a few bonehead moves in the past. 

My Oneskin lies over my Twoskin
My Twoskin lies over my Three
My Threeskin lies over my Foreskin
Oh peel back my Foreskin for me!

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1363 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
Gir the Taco King wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 at 12:57pm:
Only two players have really made my DNG list:

Fatherkline - Ran SoS with this fucktard a while back.  Heals were few and far between.  After Part 1, I took the reigns of his group and finished the quest (as I was the only one who really knew what the hell was going on).  Thankfully, the few heals he did throw kept most of the group up.  We did have a few *dings*, but nothing to wipe over.  I had to prod his sorry ass more than a few times to get him to rez peeps.  Never again! Angry

Helixo (and his many alts) - Whines more than a bitch with a skinned knee if things don't go his way.  Overall, a horrible, horrible player.  Ran Sins with his barb and watched it drop in less than 2 seconds to a gangfuck of Orthons and Devils.  Huh My cleric has kept Rogues and other squishier toons alive through this quest easily.  Unfortunately, the rest of the group was far too squishy for this quest.  I would have been better off telling everyone to stay in the dining room and BB kiting the rest of the quest myself.  Undecided

There are other toons I'll steer clear of as a rule of thumb, but won't exclusively blacklist because they're either still in a learning phase or aren't bad to the point where it'll cause me to rip hair from my head.

On a side note, I'm surprised my toons (most of the RainbowBrite Assassination Squad  Roll Eyes) haven't made this list, as I'm sure I've pulled a few bonehead moves in the past. 

Hi Welcome

Edit: I know you. Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2011 at 1:56pm by »  

IP Logged

Gir the Taco King
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #1364 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi Welcome

Edit: I know you. Smiley

Stalker  Tongue

My Oneskin lies over my Twoskin
My Twoskin lies over my Three
My Threeskin lies over my Foreskin
Oh peel back my Foreskin for me!

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1365 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
Gir the Taco King wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 at 2:23pm:
Stalker  Tongue

heh, nah. Just hard to forget that guild name  Cheesy

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1366 - Feb 20th, 2011 at 1:12am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 6:52pm:
But the lfm excludes rogues, monks and rangers Grin

Is this for real?

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #1367 - Feb 20th, 2011 at 7:20am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Feb 20th, 2011 at 1:12am:
Is this for real?

Probably. The guy was seriously tardic.

I loved the parting shot before he left "U should never criticise a cleric Ill never run in ur groups BYE". Or some such drivel. Didn't screenie so I'm paraphrasing.

Please? You'll promise?

ROFL.

I also should say props to the guy from Helpers who was running the Shroud. He clearly ate a +20 tome of patience in there.
« Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2011 at 7:22am by Terebinthia »  

IP Logged

Cabocleer
Korthos Resident

Um, yeah, whatever.

Reply #1368 - Feb 20th, 2011 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Sorry to derail the dick jokes.

1) Shelris: for sending nasty tells when we had a 15-18 LFM up for Weapons Shipment,  wanting in to our group, and moving on to telling us we were gonna fail without a 20 in the group (presumably him).

Wrong, but more than that,  not cool. Shelris was on my friends list for some reason. Still is there, actually, with a note.

2) Qrazydamage:  Really, the situation is that I should not group with him. Did a speed-Shroud recently, punctuated every minute with a little tip about how we could be doing it slightly faster. I only made 4 smart remarks in 32 minutes (plus fill time, more like 48-50).  I spent the better part of an hour suppressing snarky comments.  It's not good for me.  Try to keep up, buddy, it's a speed run.   

Never have grouped with FatherKline. But from what I hear sabotage could be fun. I probably won't bother. 

Huniz ripped off our guild chest a while back. Yah, I know,  we shouldn't be keping the good stuff in there. It's still a  dick move.

One space still open, reserved for a Figjam. 

« Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2011 at 2:51pm by Cabocleer »  

Making it weirder for some time now.

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #1369 - Feb 20th, 2011 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Cabocleer wrote on Feb 20th, 2011 at 11:06am:

1) Shelris: for sending nasty tells when we had a 15-18 LFM up for Weapons Shipment,  wanting in to our group, and moving on to telling us we were gonna fail without a 20 in the group (presumably him).

Wrong, but more than that,  not cool. Shelris was on my friends list for some reason. Still is there, actually, with a note.

haha, he was in a Small Problem epic group with me the other day....carried no resists spell on a 20 sorc. Axers group so you can imagine how that went over, anyway fire eles 1 shotted him and his 240 hp

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1370 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 12:07am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Feb 20th, 2011 at 1:12am:
Is this for real?

It was a joke about certain DB members who always have lfm's up that exclude those classes, as we all know they dont count as real dps Wink

Quote:

IP Logged

drobbins
Korthos Resident

Khyber: where it's your
fault.

Reply #1371 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 6:58am
Print Post  
Cabocleer wrote on Feb 20th, 2011 at 11:06am:

2) Qrazydamage:  Really, the situation is that I should not group with him. Did a speed-Shroud recently, punctuated every minute with a little tip about how we could be doing it slightly faster. I only made 4 smart remarks in 32 minutes (plus fill time, more like 48-50).  I spent the better part of an hour suppressing snarky comments.  It's not good for me.  Try to keep up, buddy, it's a speed run.   

Never have grouped with FatherKline. But from what I hear sabotage could be fun. I probably won't bother. 

Huniz ripped off our guild chest a while back. Yah, I know,  we shouldn't be keping the good stuff in there. It's still a  dick move.

One space still open, reserved for a Figjam. 

That's funny. I added Shelris to my personal DNG list as well, following a ragequit he pulled and some other shite.

As far as Qrazy/Crazy, I do group with him from time to time, usually when I just want to get the damn raid done and get it over with, but I'll agree with your characterization: every raid feels extremely rushed, and his comments often make him come across as very impatient and, frankly, not playing to have fun. He's never done anything that offended me or pissed me off personally, and every raid I've ran with him has been an unquestionable success ... but still, I do not join his raids to have a good time.

Fatherkline: I've heard some of the stories about this guy. Tried to join one of his hound raids once, just so I could witness it myself; he would accept people who applied and either they would immediately drop group once they realized who he was, or he would immediately dismiss them right after accepting them. After about 30 minutes of this, with barely half of a full raid group, it was obvious this guy had bad blood with a large number of people, on a scale I've never seen on the server before. Oh, and he eventually DCed, never came back, and we ran Hound without him ... :p

Khyber: Paan; Annieawesome; Bettybot; Abanktoon;

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1372 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 9:28am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 at 12:07am:
It was a joke about certain DB members who always have lfm's up that exclude those classes, as we all know they dont count as real dps Wink

Heh, so true.  On Friday I was in a Shroud with 3 rangers and 3 monks.  Luckily we had a fighter there, or it would have been serious suck.
« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2011 at 9:29am by Schmoe »  

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #1373 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 10:26am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 at 9:28am:
Heh, so true.  On Friday I was in a Shroud with 3 rangers and 3 monks.  Luckily we had a fighter there, or it would have been serious suck.

Ahem...at least ONE of those monks did MAJOR DPS. Those other two Monks, well...  Roll Eyes

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #1374 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 10:53am
Print Post  
*peeks in*
Nope...not yet on anyone's DNG list...
*slowly closes door*

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 215
Send TopicPrint