Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 931812 times)
tico
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1400 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Kalatai wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 at 1:01pm:
Helpers Guild Senior Council.

SO who are you?

Larry, Curly or Moe?

Come on folks its easy

IP Logged

Uhgungawa
King of the Vault

Life sucks, but she won't

Reply #1401 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
tico wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 at 6:56pm:
SO who are you?

Part of the Senior Council, Duh  Roll Eyes

When I think about me, I touch myself . Psst. Canada Sucks                

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1402 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Uhgungawa wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 at 7:04pm:

Those eyes are fucking souless dude...

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #1403 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 at 3:01pm:
We only have one member in Foecleavers Senior Council. Grin

Isn't that the Senior Moment Council?

Wink

IP Logged

biggin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #1404 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 1:10am
Print Post  
There's a serious fucktard on Thelanis by the name of Czar****** (just a bunch of random letters). Just complete fail.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1405 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 1:30am
Print Post  
biggin wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 at 1:10am:
There's a serious fucktard on Thelanis by the name of Czar****** (just a bunch of random letters). Just complete fail.

Details. We demand them.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1406 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 8:35am
Print Post  
biggin wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 at 1:10am:
There's a serious fucktard on Thelanis by the name of _____ (just a bunch of random letters). Just complete fail.

Stating the obvious, FTW.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1407 - Feb 26th, 2011 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 at 8:35am:
Stating the obvious, FTW.

Some are slow to catch on

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Wash
Korthos Resident

Swish swish swish

Reply #1408 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 6:19am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Feb 10th, 2011 at 9:41am:
Anybody know who Excavating Machine is on Khyber?  Unguilded level 20 fighter.  Runs a fair amount of epics.  Has a short temper, tends to not attack the same targets as the rest of the melees.  Seems to be allergic to the mobs with the multiple blue bands around them.  Claims he has alts in "top guilds".

I just experienced this guy yesterday. Went like this: he has lfm up, Bargain of Blood on epic, him and a rogue in there. Lfm says "bob epic don't be gimp have over 400hp". I'm on Washing, WF TR Wiz. Thinking 400hp is a weird request in the lfm, I figure perhaps he was running the whole quest, with optionals. So I send him a tell, asking if he's doing the short version, which he is. Then I click the lfm, and he asks me, if I'm a gimp.

Now, people throw around the word gimp a lot, and it's all good fun, so I say I'm one of the bigger gimps, but people seem to find it endearing, and take me in anyway. He asks me if I have over 400hp. I have 385, and while I am not a master character planner, it usually gets me by - certainly for epic bob. But I tell him I do, figuring he would never be the wiser. So he takes me in.

In the group, the rogue and him are discussing how many gimps are around, how often they turn down people with low hp or no fort. I figure meh well.

4th player joining, is a 20 cleric. Excavating starts the show, saying we can get going now. 4 manning BoB is not at all unheard of, but it still looked a little fishy. 2 more people join, while I run through Searing Heights. At the quest, the cleric says she'll get shipbuffs, and get out there. Excavating does not approve!

"Only gimps need shipbuffs" and more of the same stuff, until he directly asks the cleric to leave. Joking about people being gimp is all fun, but I didn't really care to be part of this, so I tele out and drop group too. 2 min later, the rogue sends me a tell, saying they got rid of him, and invites me and the cleric, back in. And we complete.

I hadn't heard of the guy before, but his behavior in that case landed him on a few people's shitlists.

haha... eat shit

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1409 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Wash wrote on Apr 11th, 2011 at 6:19am:
Excavating starts the show

He piked a VON 2 yesterday, evidently because we were gimps. The guy is an Asshat. Yes, I capitalized asshat on purpose.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #1410 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 9:19am
Print Post  
I just experienced this guy yesterday. Went like this: he has lfm up, Bargain of Blood on epic, him and a rogue in there. Lfm says "bob epic don't be gimp have over 400hp". I'm on Washing, WF TR Wiz. Thinking 400hp is a weird request in the lfm, I figure perhaps he was running the whole quest, with optionals. So I send him a tell, asking if he's doing the short version, which he is. Then I click the lfm, and he asks me, if I'm a gimp.

Now, people throw around the word gimp a lot, and it's all good fun, so I say I'm one of the bigger gimps, but people seem to find it endearing, and take me in anyway. He asks me if I have over 400hp. I have 385, and while I am not a master character planner, it usually gets me by - certainly for epic bob. But I tell him I do, figuring he would never be the wiser. So he takes me in.

In the group, the rogue and him are discussing how many gimps are around, how often they turn down people with low hp or no fort. I figure meh well.

4th player joining, is a 20 cleric. Excavating starts the show, saying we can get going now. 4 manning BoB is not at all unheard of, but it still looked a little fishy. 2 more people join, while I run through Searing Heights. At the quest, the cleric says she'll get shipbuffs, and get out there. Excavating does not approve!

"Only gimps need shipbuffs" and more of the same stuff, until he directly asks the cleric to leave. Joking about people being gimp is all fun, but I didn't really care to be part of this, so I tele out and drop group too. 2 min later, the rogue sends me a tell, saying they got rid of him, and invites me and the cleric, back in. And we complete.

I hadn't heard of the guy before, but his behavior in that case landed him on a few people's shitlists.

I saw that lfm but decided not to click on it....something didn't seem right...it seemed off....creepy.... like Vaultgina

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

CrosisBlackwing
Korthos Resident

Cookies! Nom nom nom

Reply #1411 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 9:33am
Print Post  
I think Excavating is Astraghal. WHAT!?  Shocked

I ran a PuG eChrono with Excavating in it, we wiped on end boss and re-grouped in the quest to re-try.
Excavating then pipes up (in chat) about having Hate Gen, so Excavating is the tank. This is what *it* says:

I am going to tank it in the open, give me 10 seconds to get aggro, I'll spin it on fire.

Fast forward to later that or the next day. I join a Forgotton Souls eChrono and the designated Tank is Astraghal (Ferrum was in this one) we get to the end boss and Astraghal types the exact same thing! Point proven  Cool

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1412 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 9:39am
Print Post  
CrosisBlackwing wrote on Apr 11th, 2011 at 9:33am:
I think Excavating is Astraghal. WHAT!?  Shocked

I ran a PuG eChrono with Excavating in it, we wiped on end boss and re-grouped in the quest to re-try.
Excavating then pipes up (in chat) about having Hate Gen, so Excavating is the tank. This is what *it* says:

I am going to tank it in the open, give me 10 seconds to get aggro, I'll spin it on fire.

Fast forward to later that or the next day. I join a Forgotton Souls eChrono and the designated Tank is Astraghal (Ferrum was in this one) we get to the end boss and Astraghal types the exact same thing! Point proven  Cool

He said something in our Von 2 and I just typed "Astraghal?" as a reply. Nothing.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Hendrik
Ex Member

Reply #1413 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 10:51am
Print Post  
Sarlona;

#1. Dispel.  Yea, fuckmuncher still around.  TR'd now.
#2. Necrobarbie.
#3. Anyone from Judges of Sarlona
#4. Anyone from Black Blood

IP Logged

Ghaldar
Korthos Resident

Speaking of poultry have
you seen my cock?

Reply #1414 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sarlona;

#2. Necrobarbie.

#5 Anyone on Sarlona.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #1415 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sarlona;

#2. Necrobarbie.

1. lol what did he TR into?
2. i never got my eardweller from her when she was farming them out Sad
3. they're not THAT bad...
4. but they are.

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #1416 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 11th, 2011 at 9:11am:
He piked a VON 2 yesterday, evidently because we were gimps. The guy is an Asshat. Yes, I capitalized asshat on purpose.

For real.

That was one of the worst examples of pure Douchery I've experienced in my time in DDO. 

I hate the guy with a passion now.

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1417 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Apr 11th, 2011 at 12:17pm:
For real.

That was one of the worst examples of pure Douchery I've experienced in my time in DDO. 

I hate the guy with a passion now.

All my stuff was broken. If you raised me one more time, I would have came back with 7 hps.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #1418 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 11th, 2011 at 12:22pm:
All my stuff was broken. If you raised me one more time, I would have came back with 7 hps.

THAT in-itself is so WIN!  Cheesy

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1419 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Apr 11th, 2011 at 12:30pm:
THAT in-itself is so WIN!  Cheesy

I don't know if you noticed the three raises prior I died getting resists. My wife looked at me during the run and said "OMG why are sweating so much!". She thought I was having a heart attack.

I think I may have.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #1420 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 12:41pm
Print Post  

That's odd...

Anytime I've run into him on my alts, the first thing he does when joining a party is repeatedly ask for ship buffs.  I ended up laughing accidentally into the mic on a VOD run because someone complied with his request and he scoffed at thier measly +1 stat buff altars.

IP Logged

Wizzly
Ex Member

Reply #1421 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
On Thelanis, I'm torn. My only truly black-listed was the guild The Dark Exile, but now it seems they made it into the Congo...  Angry

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1422 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 11th, 2011 at 12:35pm:
I don't know if you noticed the three raises prior I died getting resists. My wife looked at me during the run and said "OMG why are sweating so much!". She thought I was having a heart attack.

I think I may have.

You sure that wasn't when Sisster was molesting you?

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1423 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Apr 11th, 2011 at 1:01pm:
You sure that wasn't when Sisster was molesting you?

Come to think of it.....

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1424 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 11th, 2011 at 1:07pm:
Come to think of it.....

« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2011 at 1:31pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 215
Send TopicPrint