Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 932017 times)
Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1475 - Apr 15th, 2011 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Apr 15th, 2011 at 5:01am:
quit being a.....

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/9898/222242624superretardori.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
and link that ol' shit.

tard.....

Ahywooo....... That is all.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Halfling Pali-Rogues FTW!

Reply #1476 - Apr 17th, 2011 at 4:43am
Print Post  
Quote:
Agreed. Idk what Pop's problem is, but they seem to be either"
a) wrong in the head

b) just fucking with us

c) some combo of the above

I would just like to mention that last week, I did some IQ runs with Popcornii. Very unexceptional player, died on average about 3 times a quest, every quest. Zerged, then died. I rez, he zergs and dies again.. fun.

Now after the runs are done, and this Popcornii leaves, one of the other party members (Ancients guild member I think) start laughing and tells us over voice chat that this was a clone account somone had made to grief the real popcorni; whom he knows well (the real one has just the one i) while this clone had 2.

The clone intentionally runs a bit poorly, and contantly makes the most grandiose and unrealistic claims. My personal favorite was that he has 120 AC and 600 HP Grin

So when running in a group with Popcorni/ii you have to watch the name closely to know which one of thw two your actually getting. On the plus side, he was quite entertaining and in the mindsunder runs put up some nice named loot for roll. So even the clone is not all bad.

... unless your the real Popcorni anyways Wink

Kit

"Shiny stuff comes and goes; XP is forever."

2008-10-15: Full frontal Nerdity

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #1477 - Apr 17th, 2011 at 8:58am
Print Post  
I think the real Popcorni isn't so good either - Stainer was griping about him the other day I think

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #1478 - Apr 17th, 2011 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on Apr 17th, 2011 at 8:58am:
I think the real Popcorni isn't so good either - Stainer was griping about him the other day I think

Dude is a fucking retard, see my previous posts.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #1479 - Apr 17th, 2011 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Name: Sandirena
Server: Ghallanda

I think this is a Daggertooth wanna be or cultist.  Sandirena is a capped wiz who joined us for ADQ with EDQ to follow.  He's the first out into the sands and dude dies on his way to ADQ because he "didn't have any healing".   We rescue him and enter ADQ on casual and he's incapped within 60 seconds.  When we suggest that EDQ might not be the quest for him, his response was "death penalties and no healing... I'd like to see how you do!".  I cheered and all but fell out of my chair laughing when he said "I've done that raid 14 times" and a groupmate replied with "you mean you were carried through 14 times".

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Halfling Pali-Rogues FTW!

Reply #1480 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 12:09am
Print Post  
I just got a new #1 on my list. Cormagon on Argo.

Just ran a hound with him as a cleric. First; he heals like old people fucking. Slowly; if at all. I had to waste all 4 of my Lay on Hands (One of them to revive the other cleric who died because Cormagon didn't bother to heal or revive him) PLUS my Unyeilding Soverignty to pick up his slack.

The other healer runs out of SP, people start dying. I end up with Izzy aggro, run to the centre where he is, stand next to him waiting for one of his slow-as-fuck heals.

nothing..
nothing..
nothing..

Then he posts a "Screw this" in party chat and recalls (With most of his MP bar still full) while I'm covering for his sorry as hell ass drawing Izzy and mob aggro waiting for a heal; and soon after the party wipes.

Useless is about the kindest thing I can say about this person.

Thankfully I am not in that kind of a mood at the moment so I will say that in 2 years of DDO, that hands down this is the most ignorant, self-serving, piking, lame duck retard I have EVER had the supreme misforture to run across, and I am fully positive could not find his ass with use of both fucking hands AND a detailed map explaining where it was.

I am positive the only MP he used the entire time healing was to keep his sorry ass up. Absolutely no regard to the rest of the party, he concentrates on himself only. Which is terrible if you are actually depending on him to be useful to the party; or actually heal someone other then himself.

Avoid this idiot like the plague.
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2011 at 12:43am by kitsune_ko »  

"Shiny stuff comes and goes; XP is forever."

2008-10-15: Full frontal Nerdity

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #1481 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 7:48am
Print Post  
kitsune_ko wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 at 12:09am:
*snip*

Avoid this idiot like the plague.

I'll do one better and keep avoiding argo like the plague Cheesy

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #1482 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 7:54am
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 at 7:48am:
I'll do one better and keep avoiding argo like the plague Cheesy

Like khyber is any better.

Maybe....

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #1483 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 10:43am
Print Post  
too lazy to search... has Orolin from Khyber been mentioned?

what an odd individual.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #1484 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Quote:
too lazy to search... has Orolin from Khyber been mentioned?

what an odd individual.

Don't think so. Share plz.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #1485 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 at 11:14am:
Don't think so. Share plz.

Talks.

A lot.

By report only has griefed several raids.

Has been squelched by guildies who have no one else on their squelch list.

More curious to know if this is true. Am tempted to add him to raid just for entertainment value should he ever hit my lfm. Smiley

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #1486 - Apr 22nd, 2011 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
also quickly becoming known as a loot whore. (orolin)
joined a vod i posted a while back and i got a couple tells from people in group that said earlier tonight he looted madstones (hes a wizard btw). i thought well maybe he'll TR? i dunno i gave him the benefit of the doubt for now. after he finds out a fleshy is tanking he asks on voice "what am i supposed to do now?!" and after i had already told him once before just keep up hastes, rages, and cloudkill he just starts emptying his sp on sulu hahah.
we finish with no problems and chests are opened.... he has enlightened vestments under his name... only one monk in party who happens to be a friend of mine. he sends her a tell immediately asking if she wants to buy those vestments and of course she says no but she'd roll on them. then he loots them hahah

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1487 - Apr 22nd, 2011 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Apr 22nd, 2011 at 12:41pm:
joined a vod i posted a while back and i got a couple tells from people in group that said earlier tonight he looted madstones (hes a wizard btw). i thought well maybe he'll TR? i dunno i gave him the benefit of the doubt for now. after he finds out a fleshy is tanking he asks on voice "what am i supposed to do now?!" and after i had already told him once before just keep up hastes, rages, and cloudkill he just starts emptying his sp on sulu hahah.
we finish with no problems and chests are opened.... he has enlightened vestments under his name... only one monk in party who happens to be a friend of mine. he sends her a tell immediately asking if she wants to buy those vestments and of course she says no but she'd roll on them. then he loots them hahah

What monks do you know? Cheesy

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1488 - Apr 24th, 2011 at 7:20am
Print Post  
Add a few to the list:

Nursenym: Shitty Healer. Can almost backup heal Shroud I guess, but just sucks.

Milken: I don't even remember what he did exactly, but he's on my Short List for some reason >.>

Shawndia: Fuck this guy. Decided to finish an eChrono while I was switching toons, despite quite a few people telling him not to. Fucked me out of the Epic Chest after a...."fun" eChrono.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #1489 - Apr 25th, 2011 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Apr 22nd, 2011 at 12:41pm:

I'm sick of people rolling on loot cross class for a "tr".  Now if madstone boots drop for a wiz and they loot them, no problem.  It's your loot.  But if someone puts a pair up for roll and a wiz rolls against fighters and barbs that's bullshit.  You're an ass.  Plain and simple.  You don't need em for your TR, doosh.  You have to get an extra 2 million xp.  You will be grinding the quest anyways.  Get them on that life. 

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1490 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 12:02am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 25th, 2011 at 11:52pm:
I'm sick of people rolling on loot cross class for a "tr".  Now if madstone boots drop for a wiz and they loot them, no problem.  It's your loot.  But if someone puts a pair up for roll and a wiz rolls against fighters and barbs that's bullshit.  You're an ass.  Plain and simple.  You don't need em for your TR, doosh.  You have to get an extra 2 million xp.  You will be grinding the quest anyways.  Get them on that life. 

Agreed, I generally specify when it's my roll that first lifers get preference.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #1491 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 12:31am
Print Post  
I took Madstone Boots on my wizzy today!  But, it was my end reward for an 80th run.  Potency VII FTW!

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1492 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 12:33am
Print Post  
Larka, Slightly, Lesandria, Chuckin of Foecleaver/Knights of Reason. A stoneskin wand can take him out if applied vigorously. The guy sucks so hard that I can actually hear a whooshing sound when he joins a group.

MMMM That felt fucking good to get out..
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2011 at 12:40am by stainer »  

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #1493 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 12:37am
Print Post  
Go to bed old man!

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #1494 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 4:14am
Print Post  
Speaking of loot.  Today in an EDQ, my wizard which is also going to be a completionist wizard, lost a roll for the torc to a multiclass bard.  Normally, I wouldn't give a shit, except it was a guildy and I know for a fact he is not going to be a caster, ever.  Ohhhh, the RAGE.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #1495 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 6:34am
Print Post  
Quote:
I took Madstone Boots on my wizzy today!  But, it was my end reward for an 80th run.  Potency VII FTW!

I hate you

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #1496 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:

What was the point of the Potency VII on boots with an auto-proc rage effect that eliminates the ability to cast spells? 

I know casters should be able to stay out of harms way for the most part, but I've never worn them on my FvS or my Wiz that has them.  (Both acquired in old lives.  I'm not the doosh kinda caster that loots madstone boots from the chest)

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #1497 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:08pm:
What was the point of the Potency VII on boots with an auto-proc rage effect that eliminates the ability to cast spells?

To troll us.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #1498 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:08pm:

I know casters should be able to stay out of harms way for the most part, but I've never worn them on my FvS or my Wiz that has them.  (Both acquired in old lives.  I'm not the doosh kinda caster that loots madstone boots from the chest)

Am sure she's rubbing it in... Wink

Hell my pally has 5 pair... four sit in the bank and I really do not know why she carries a pair. Madstone procs and say goodbye to zeal/divine favour combo which on a pally is far more beneficial. You can madstone on rangers no problem but any class which depends on short term spells you're playing Russian roulette as those things proc when you need to cast the most. Potency items abound everywhere.

« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:25pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #1499 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Take them off when your buffs drop under 2 minutes. It's more micro, but if you're a Paladin you're already used to that.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 215
Send TopicPrint