Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 915163 times)
Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #150 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:29pm:
That wasn't even the worst that I could be, hence I am low grade Tongue

Yes

"I'll provide the perspective"

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #151 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 9:19pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:29pm:
That wasn't even the worst that I could be, hence why it was low grade Tongue

Lol when is shitting on someones chest considered High Brow Entertainment

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #152 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
No, that's exactly what happened.  We smacked the shit out of him, had our way with each other and then shit on his chest.  Although, Breaken can't get the credit because he had to send me a tell to confirm that it was Babygirl.  Grin

Well how the fuck was i to know like i said i never ran with her  before. Fuck gawna you couldnt just keep it quite lol  Wink

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #153 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
Antir wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:37pm:
Yes

I see what you did there.

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #154 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I see what you did there.

I did it for you Wink

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #155 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:46pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:33pm:
I disagree with your flame rant.  It's kinda funny to read, but thats about all the value it has.

I think with a name like helpers guild what I would expect is players that are not necessarily the most elite or veteran, but ones that either like to help other players, be supportive, take time when necessary to help people learn quests, the game mechanics, etc, or are players that are newer and are interested in group with and interacting with people that are willing to be helpful and supportive.

As a result, the guild seems to be a mixed bag of players that you would want to run raids or high end content with and ones that you might not, depending on who the player is and how much time you want to invest. 

The trouble doesn't come with the inexperienced players who need help, although you might not be in a teaching mood at any particular moment, but with the ones with a bad attitude.  And sure they have some of those.  Those are the ones they need to cut out and those are the ones that end up on DNP.

Their higher end players probably also like to step out of teacher mode and speed run some high end stuff and kick some ass occasionally too.  With this guild, you just have to look at the player and make a decision.  I'd accept Sisster and Eladiun and several other Helpers in a run with pleasure. 

I don't necessarily agree with the blind invite/mass recruitment model of guild growth, but I'm willing to give them the chance to sort out the chaff and see if the guild can survive.   

Angry troll, bring some actual examples of incidents and players or shut the fuck up. 

the helper's guild leader is an actual example of an idiot leading the idiot. first part of tempest, told the healers to pass out fire to everyone instead of asking people to get p or j buffs if they could. in the ice fire room, repeatly got killed by giants by attempting to kill them when i told him to run out and i get the stones (he got held). in the swim, he got lost for 5 mins

if the leader is an indication of how a guild is....

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #156 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 12:27am
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 11:46pm:
the helper's guild leader is an actual example of an idiot leading the idiot. first part of tempest, told the healers to pass out fire to everyone instead of asking people to get p or j buffs if they could. in the ice fire room, repeatly got killed by giants by attempting to kill them when i told him to run out and i get the stones (he got held). in the swim, he got lost for 5 mins

if the leader is an indication of how a guild is....

You have told this story before and are still unable to give me the toon our leader was supposedly playing.  It didn't sound like him then and it still doesn't now.  While I always get P buffs if you cannot muster up enough mana between casters and healers to make it to the first shrine at fire and ice and give resists something else is wrong.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #157 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 9:06am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Sep 3rd, 2010 at 12:27am:
...if you cannot muster up enough mana between casters and healers to make it to the first shrine at fire and ice and give resists something else is wrong.

I kinda have to agree with this point.  Leading a PUG is about as bad as herding retarded cats.  The idea of giving up to 11 of these morons an additional task besides finding the quest giver (shr plz) and getting them through the outer zone is something my blood pressure just cannot take.

Besides, they don't call it Tempest Shrine for nothing.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #158 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 9:35am
Print Post  
zed wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 12:52pm:
I haven't run with him, but he's constantly putting up VODs/Hounds/elite Shouds that don't fill or fail.  This "New Helixo" thread is about him:  http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=271378

Krazydamage is a bard.  Not a horrid player either.  I wasn't thrilled with doing Running with Devils in their party.  But that had nothing to do with their ability, only attention span.  Specifically, if you reach the shrine and only then are hasted and songs given when you are the bard, that is sucky.  I'm also not a fan of lfm's that state 'Only melees with Greensteel and casters with Wail allowed'  But whatever... that's how they want to play.

Now Crazydamage is what that thread you reference is about.  Crazydamage is a terrible fighter who frequently puts up VOD/Hound runs where he wants to be the star.  Crazydamage is a WF fighter full of fail that wants at least 3 'healers' and 3 arcanes to do VOD on normal.  And that, along with other observations is what makes him a tard imo.  If you play a toon in a party that he's in, kiss your entire blue bar goodbye... oh wait, you won't have time to do even that.  My solution was to let him stay dead.  The tells I got from him repeatedly reminded me quite a bit of Helixo.

Don't fuck up some other players rep because of a name mix up.  Krazydamage isn't a bad player that I've seen.  Just strange requirements for a lfm coupled with forgetting to buff anyone for most of the quest unless reminded.

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #159 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 10:17am
Print Post  
Antir wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 7:37pm:
Yes

Oh Antir move aside and go try to bother someone else, surely you have better things to do....Oh wait nevermind you don't. I do feel bad for you but I promise there are real ppl out there that Im sure would love to be your friend

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #160 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 10:20am
Print Post  
You have told this story before and are still unable to give me the toon our leader was supposedly playing.  It didn't sound like him then and it still doesn't now.  While I always get P buffs if you cannot muster up enough mana between casters and healers to make it to the first shrine at fire and ice and give resists something else is wrong.

You gonna take that man!  Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 3rd, 2010 at 10:22am by Babygirl »  

IP Logged

Ashurr
Stormreaver Piker

C'est le bonton roulette

Reply #161 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
Bigolejr

TheChemicals ( in any of his various disguises)

Abeliam

Wonder if I should be glad, or sad that I didn't get mentioned...

Keith Baker asks me questions about Eberron

Alekx wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 at 11:32am:
You were right, you win this round scotsman.

IP Logged

Khaldan
Korthos Resident

Reply #162 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Adding a new one: Trixxie. Fucking retard.

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #163 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 5:21am
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 3rd, 2010 at 10:17am:
Oh Antir move aside and go try to bother someone else, surely you have better things to do....Oh wait nevermind you don't. I do feel bad for you but I promise there are real ppl out there that Im sure would love to be your friend

How long did it take you to write something sensible?

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #164 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
Antir wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 5:21am:

By the time line almost 12 hours lol

Quote:

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #165 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
Antir wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 5:21am:

About the sametime it took you to think of something sensible

IP Logged

Eightball
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #166 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 12:20am
Print Post  
WTF? You guys mention golden assholes like Crabo, Trapdoor and dont even mention Vyr and Jevediah which at one point were in the same guild? Thats epic fail.

IP Logged

Penwick
Korthos Resident

DDO is dead.

Reply #167 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 1:28am
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2010 at 9:35am:
Krazydamage is a bard.  Not a horrid player either.  I wasn't thrilled with doing Running with Devils in their party.  But that had nothing to do with their ability, only attention span.  Specifically, if you reach the shrine and only then are hasted and songs given when you are the bard, that is sucky.  I'm also not a fan of lfm's that state 'Only melees with Greensteel and casters with Wail allowed'  But whatever... that's how they want to play.

Now Crazydamage is what that thread you reference is about.  Crazydamage is a terrible fighter who frequently puts up VOD/Hound runs where he wants to be the star.  Crazydamage is a WF fighter full of fail that wants at least 3 'healers' and 3 arcanes to do VOD on normal.  And that, along with other observations is what makes him a tard imo.  If you play a toon in a party that he's in, kiss your entire blue bar goodbye... oh wait, you won't have time to do even that.  My solution was to let him stay dead.  The tells I got from him repeatedly reminded me quite a bit of Helixo.

Don't fuck up some other players rep because of a name mix up.  Krazydamage isn't a bad player that I've seen.  Just strange requirements for a lfm coupled with forgetting to buff anyone for most of the quest unless reminded.

Are you absolutely certain that they are different players?

If so, then we need to add both Krazy and Crazy.  Fucking useless bard.  But I'm pretty sure they are the same asswipe.  Not that you are an asswipe, but that krazy/crazy is.  Fucking punctuation...
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2010 at 1:31am by Penwick »  

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #168 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 1:41am
Print Post  
No worries.  I merely wanted to point out that there are in fact two different toons with the same name.  Spelled differently however.  Maybe Krazydamage has gotten worse, idk.  I've only grouped with either of them once.  Though I made a mental note to avoid Crazydamage the fighter.  I figure any player that only wants support for his fighter so he can fail at tanking Sulu while receiving continuous reconstructs/heals is worthy of the title of asshat.

Only issue I've had in my one contact with Krazydamage, the bard, was no haste or songs when it was needed.  I don't consider that worthy of avoiding the player.  Perhaps others have had worse experiences.

IP Logged

deathtouch
Waterworks Kobold

Lay back and think of
England.

Reply #169 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 8:45am
Print Post  
Only time I have run with Krazy is in Hound a few days ago.  The part where you go in and have to fight three beholders he ran and managed to agro everything and pull it to the middle just as people were zoning in.  This ended with a party member rage quitting.

We get to the portal for hound and he informs us he is on timer for 5 minutes, so we wait... he enters, sings and 30 seconds later he is dead.

Did you betry us? Did you betry ME? - Kerr Avon.

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #170 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 11:18am
Print Post  
Penwick wrote on Sep 5th, 2010 at 1:28am:
Are you absolutely certain that they are different players?

If so, then we need to add both Krazy and Crazy.

Crazy got booted from the Helper's Guild yesterday after intentionally touching the altar in Shroud Part 5 early, complaining that people were taking too long to d-door.  And that. along with other things done in the run and prior history, was enough for them to say goodbye.  Good for Helper's.

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #171 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 12:35pm
Print Post  

i told you he was on his paladin. if you want to confirm the story, go ask vickonis

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #172 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
zed wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 12:52pm:
I haven't run with him, but he's constantly putting up VODs/Hounds/elite Shouds that don't fill or fail.  This "New Helixo" thread is about him:  http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=271378

If I'm not mistaken "Krazydamage" and "Crazydamage" are two completely different people.  I've run with both, K-being a bard did pretty well in quests with me.  On the otherhand C-being some lousy wf ftr - sucked so much balls I could smell it on his breath for miles....

but really I do not know if they're the same or if they're two different people.  But I think I would recognize their playing "skill" by having grouped with them both before.

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #173 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Now, as far as people I refuse to group with are:
Wizgoddess - because I honestly feel like he's the
stalker type (always wants to know my personal business).  And YES, it's a guy..Tongue

Helixo - His life revolves around this game and god forbid if you joked with him he'll fucking ragequit on you at the very end of a quest before completing.

Sunstone - Because he has a huge dick up his ass and thinks he's Gods gift to DDO Wink

Kumilana - Shit-tastic nub, can't lead a easy raid, tells a barbarian if he tanks he can't rage.

Crazydamage - For obvious reasons - which I've stated in an entirely different post on the vault.

And I'm sure there are others on my shit-list, but
quite honestly I'm too lazy to write all of them Wink  way more than just 5!  Hah!

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #174 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
Kalari wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:43am:
Tasselhoff or any other variation of that fucktards name reason: He turned me off men for a full year with his flirting and voice.

Probably any guy who didnt take my not interested or no for an answer in the few years ive played who Ive had to go to lengths to avoid. Heck do they even realize the mess they are trying to get into? LOL.

Other people's egos make me avoid them and we used to have Kegheld who yelled a lot but calmed down but other then that not to many people on Sarlona irk me just dont let them I guess. Save Tasselhoff who will turn women off men /cringe.

I'd never run with that Kalari chi....... Oh I mean HI! How are you!  Grin

Strangely enough no one mentioned me this entire thread. I must only be a legend in my own mind
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2010 at 6:36pm by Zippo »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 215
Send TopicPrint