Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 932517 times)
Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1500 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:19pm:

Hell my pally has 5 pair... four sit in the bank and I really do not know why she carries a pair. Madstone procs and say goodbye to zeal/divine favour combo which on a pally is far more beneficial. You can madstone on rangers no problem but any class which depends on short term spells you're playing Russian roulette as those things proc when you need to cast the most. Potency items abound everywhere.

I officially hate your pally.   Angry

5 pairs....grrrrrrr

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #1501 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:21pm:
Take them off when your buffs drop under 2 minutes. It's more micro, but if you're a Paladin you're already used to that.

Already too much micro managed ... besides am without extend since cap 20 due to feat space so zeal/df are not the 5 min they were prior. I keep zeal/DF/DM with nothing but cast time lost - i.e. I recast before it runs out. When she does wear them I get irritated even after a switch if cannot replenish those buffs and am swinging for a few seconds wo them.
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:34pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #1502 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:21pm:
I officially hate your pally.   Angry

5 pairs....grrrrrrr

I know Dan, but remember there was a time Reaver was end-game... and am old, Emili - 8, Meallach 6, Misbehaven 3, Amilia 5... 

Fact is madstones used to drop in that quest more frequently - especially when Reaver was new. Like all quest I believe they start drop rates high and tapper them off latter.

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1503 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:28pm:

I know Dan, but remember there was a time Reaver was end-game... and am old, Emili - 8, Meallach 6, Misbehaven 3, Amilia 5... 

Fact is madstones used to drop in that quest more frequently - especially when Reaver was new. Like all quest I believe they start drop rates high and tapper them off latter.

Somehow my monk ended up with 4 pair.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #1504 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:29pm:
Somehow my monk ended up with 4 pair.

Khynah has 2 pair also... go to place them up for roll and people left the quest.

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #1505 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 12:33am:
Larka, Slightly, Lesandria, Chuckin of Foecleaver/Knights of Reason. A stoneskin wand can take him out if applied vigorously. The guy sucks so hard that I can actually hear a whooshing sound when he joins a group.

MMMM That felt fucking good to get out..

wtf happened? log back on last nite and was talk of you leaving the guild. Embarrassed  one comparison to a high school girl fight. Cheesy
details, altough with the other half i can imagine what it was about Huh

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #1506 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
junkyarddog wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 4:31pm:
wtf happened? log back on last nite and was talk of you leaving the guild. Embarrassed  one comparison to a high school girl fight. Cheesy
details, altough with the other half i can imagine what it was about Huh

need more info

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1507 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 4:32pm:
need more info

Agreed.  Details.  Now.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #1508 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 4:14am:
Speaking of loot.  Today in an EDQ, my wizard which is also going to be a completionist wizard, lost a roll for the torc to a multiclass bard.  Normally, I wouldn't give a shit, except it was a guildy and I know for a fact he is not going to be a caster, ever.  Ohhhh, the RAGE.

torc is a bit different... many builds can utilize a torc to great effect including bards. some classes that could take the largest advantage of torcs are rangers and paladins (obviously with metas for healing) because they are always in combat and can be regaining sp...while i notice on my arcanes often times im not even getting hit... although the option exists to just turtle up on them to regain sp. regardless the argument is there for any blue bar class capable of self healing to take and use torc Tongue although id be willing to bet the bard who took it wont maximize its potential just because most people dont build for solo survivability via self healing/metas

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1509 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 4:42pm:
Agreed.  Details.  Now.

I just disagreed with the direction we were going in. When you can no longer use guild chat to form a party for fear of who will respond, it is a sign things may not be working out. That was becoming a distraction that I didn't need. When I pulled one character out, someone got so excited they pulled all the rest out for me. If I wasn't 100% sure, I was commuted after that!

For a short time I contemplated joining Helpers, but since everyone there has me squelched I had to say no. Well the guild leader doesn't have me squelched, but we just talk dirty to each other. So I split my characters between Loreseekers and Ransack. Ransack got my namesake cleric Stainer, so I let Loreseekers pick 2 characters. Hordo picked Greenis and Dreamler. I think I have 5 in Ransack and 4 in Loreseekers, plus my bank toon and 2 lowbies waiting to be leveled.

I still have channels and Gawna.

So, there is your drama for today.

PS- For guild leaders
Never, ever, ever, ever, rage kick someone with the star to your guild website. Ever. Never ever.
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2011 at 5:08pm by stainer »  

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Nuic
DQ Assaulter

OMEGALUL

Reply #1510 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 5:08pm:
I just disagreed with the direction we were going in. When you can no longer use guild chat to form a party for fear of who will respond, it is a sign things may not be working out. That was becoming a distraction that I didn't need. When I pulled one character out, someone got so excited they pulled all the rest out for me. If I wasn't 100% sure, I was commuted after that!

For a short time I contemplated joining Helpers, but since everyone there has me squelched I had to say no. Well the guild leader doesn't have me squelched, but we just talk dirty to each other. So I split my characters between Loreseekers and Ransack. Ransack got my namesake cleric Stainer, so I let Loreseekers pick 2 characters. Hordo picked Greenis and Dreamler. I think I have 5 in Ransack and 4 in Loreseekers, plus my bank toon and 2 lowbies waiting to be leveled.

PS- For guild leaders
Never, ever, ever, ever, rage kick someone with the star to your guild website. Ever. Never ever.

cool story bro

you mad?
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2011 at 6:54pm by Nuic »  

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1511 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Nuic wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 6:51pm:
cool story bro

you mad?

Not really. You need me to be?
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2011 at 6:56pm by stainer »  

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #1512 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
Feel free to blame me. It is a curse because I followed you from FH. Tongue

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #1513 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 7:00pm:
Feel free to blame me. It is a curse because I followed you from FH. Tongue

Naw... I blame Breaken.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1514 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
PS- For guild leaders

Awesome.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1515 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 7:24pm
Print Post  

PS- For guild leaders

Weak.

Except that last bit. Awesome.

Honestly Stainer, first joining Twitter, now this? Ugh Smiley

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #1516 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 7:26pm
Print Post  

PS- For guild leaders

I still say we came out ahead....MOR MUNK!

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #1517 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 7:08pm:
Awesome. 

The lazy tribe (alright, me) want to know what the fuck happened to your website now, you know Smiley

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #1518 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 2:08pm:
What was the point of the Potency VII on boots with an auto-proc rage effect that eliminates the ability to cast spells? 

Umm...it was a joke.  I took them in case I ever decided to TR into something that needed them.

IP Logged

MalakRevan
Waterworks Kobold

Pissing People off since

Reply #1519 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 9:13pm
Print Post  

PS- For guild leaders

Nice childish games Stainer.  So glad to see that you blame me for something you started.  Like I told you, be a big boy and play nice or GTFO.  You win the internet, I bow to you.

Falutin
SenorHezrou
PsionicFal
Rexzar
Leader of Foecleaver.
Yes I am a Vault Lurker and I rarely post.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #1520 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 9:27pm
Print Post  

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Zippo
Hooters

Ooooh what's this button
do?

Reply #1521 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
MalakRevan wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 9:13pm:
Nice childish games Stainer.  So glad to see that you blame me for something you started.  Like I told you, be a big boy and play nice or GTFO.  You win the internet, I bow to you.

I'd say you whiffed your rebuttal and way overshot your mark

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1522 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 7:36pm:
The lazy tribe (alright, me) want to know what the fuck happened to your website now, you know Smiley

http://thehelperguild.guildportal.com

Could you be more specific?

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #1523 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 at 9:49pm:
http://thehelperguild.guildportal.com

Could you be more specific?

Needs more naked Sisster.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1524 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
I just disagreed with the direction we were going in. When you can no longer use guild chat to form a party for fear of who will respond, it is a sign things may not be working out. That was becoming a distraction that I didn't need.

Yeah, that could be a problem.  That's one of the things I love about my guild.  If that happened, both people would be asked to play nice together, and if neither party could comply they would both be booted.  It tends to keep the drama to a mild simmer rather than a seething boil.

Quote:
PS- For guild leaders

Oh my.  That was foolish.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 215
Send TopicPrint