Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 918198 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1575 - May 8th, 2011 at 10:54am
Print Post  
Quote:
Can I get an electric resist and an electrical resist?  Is this bound to account?  You guys are boring.

I only wish I had pulled the bracers to give to her. Chris has a nice closet full of vestments, btw.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #1576 - May 8th, 2011 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Can I get an electric resist and an electrical resist?  Is this bound to account?  You guys are boring.

hah! that's all? i could make you snap and start screaming in 10 seconds if that's all it takes.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #1577 - May 8th, 2011 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
JC wrote on May 8th, 2011 at 12:59pm:
hah! that's all? i could make you snap and start screaming in 10 seconds if that's all it takes.

I think you could actually hear her eye twitching in shroud part2 yesterday when everything was getting killed early and the wizzy was too busy with trash to kill the crystal. That and someone thanked stainer for yelling at him over voice.
« Last Edit: May 8th, 2011 at 1:09pm by woody »  

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #1578 - May 8th, 2011 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
woody wrote on May 8th, 2011 at 1:07pm:
That and someone thanked stainer for yelling at him over voice.

Hearing stainer yell at people makes my nipples stand erect. Smiley

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #1579 - May 8th, 2011 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on May 8th, 2011 at 6:45pm:
Hearing stainer yell at people makes my nipples stand erect. Smiley

i see it does....
NSFW?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/269/tosh21420secondsbignips.jpg/

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #1580 - May 9th, 2011 at 8:34am
Print Post  
whatshisface wrote on May 8th, 2011 at 8:16am:
Healthplan on Khyber. Level 18 FvS with 0% fort and 164, yes you read that right, onehundred and sixtyfour hitpoints. Wears a ring of protection +1 from Korthos.

Normal VoD, died, I believe, 3 times on the way there and 4 times in the quest. Complained that the lack of completions on his part (6) was the reason for his deaths.

edit. He now has 236 hp, so at least he listened a little. Still 0% fort though.

This guy is a Loreseeker.  I'm not sure what he was thinking but he's got 20 taps, a GFL belt, and a Con +6 item in his mailbox. 

The next time you see him, he should be slightly more survivable than the version you ran with.

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #1581 - May 9th, 2011 at 8:49am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on May 9th, 2011 at 8:34am:
This guy is a Loreseeker.  I'm not sure what he was thinking but he's got 20 taps, a GFL belt, and a Con +6 item in his mailbox. 

The next time you see him, he should be slightly more survivable than the version you ran with. 

He's also one of our folks who is in and out months at a time for the past few years.  He usually plays in the Summer, which means alot of catching up to do and respeccing.  I'll also get with him to see what he needs.

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1582 - May 9th, 2011 at 10:14am
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on May 7th, 2011 at 9:38pm:
Lavendarjade (deepwood assassin ranger) and Kennetheye (or something like that) from the spanish helpers ?ayudantes gremino? whatever...QUE!!?!

Rode the mic the whole time, slow getting to sub, got lost.

The awesome part was that gawna almost had a brain haemmorrhage - I thought she was going to pop

That was a great run.  I laughed so hard I thought I was going to hemorrhage something.  I had to go afk so I didn't pee myself.

"I wish there was a way I could buy more than one potion at a time."

I warned Gawna before the run...but she likes the charity cases.  Tongue

Although, the best part was stainer going... "Ears off" and Gawna yelling "Don't you fucking dare."  Or something to that effect.  I was lighted head and having trouble breathing at that point so my memory is sketchy.

I'm laughing and grinning ear to ear just sitting at my desk at work thinking about it people are gonna think I am crazy.

FYI, Spanish Helpers is El Ayudantes Gremino. In all fairness, Kennetheve is 14 and I think the education he received on that run is punishment enough.
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2011 at 10:22am by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #1583 - May 10th, 2011 at 4:19am
Print Post  
Quote:
Sounds about right.

He's making friends everywhere it seems Smiley

Quote:
Subject: Appology for VOD Run

Sorry about the other day, I probably said a few things that I shouldn't. I hope you don't feel bad, and I wish you all the best.

don't hesitate to reply if you have anything further to add, and good luck in all your future quests

At first I thought was sweet ... then remember had mentioned something to Joshua as I thought Vykrest
original attitude quite funny. I suppose maybe sometimes I should keep things to myself.
« Last Edit: May 10th, 2011 at 4:22am by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Leira
Dragon Raider

I <3 Khyber!

Reply #1584 - May 10th, 2011 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Quote:
Sounds about right.

He's making friends everywhere it seems Smiley

Yeah Vykrest makes my noob build battlecleric look good even when I manage to die twice in one hard VOD. Go me.

Veileira Mistcaller of Khyber

Quote:
She makes me cry regularly.

Quote:
Cry

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #1585 - May 10th, 2011 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Im sorry but running around without heavy fort after level 10, even if f2p, is completely unacceptable. How long has Relic of Sov Past been around ? Since 2007 ?

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #1586 - May 10th, 2011 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Alekx wrote on May 10th, 2011 at 9:48am:
Im sorry but running around without heavy fort after level 10, even if f2p, is completely unacceptable. How long has Relic of Sov Past been around ? Since 2007 ?

I'm okay with people running around with medium fortification until gianthold.  They're making an effort and they might not yet know about the Nightforge Gorget.

As long as they're willing to go *get* heavy fortification once they find out where to get it from, I'm 100% happy with them as a player.

fnord

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #1587 - May 10th, 2011 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Meh.  I'll give you till level 12.  That's a busy quest level range.  Lots to do around level 9-11.  Shadow Crypt, VON's, CO6 etc.  Easy to speed level right thru 9-11 in a day.  You better at least  have moderate Fort, though.  Running around with a goose egg fortification is just stupid.

And don't step into Gianthold without it.  Either get a guest pass for the Orchard, hit Relic, or hit the AH for something with heavy fort.  They don't cost that much.

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #1588 - May 10th, 2011 at 10:23am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on May 10th, 2011 at 10:07am:
Meh.  I'll give you till level 12.  That's a busy quest level range.  Lots to do around level 9-11.  Shadow Crypt, VON's, CO6 etc.  Easy to speed level right thru 9-11 in a day.  You better at least  have moderate Fort, though.  Running around with a goose egg fortification is just stupid.

And don't step into Gianthold without it.  Either get a guest pass for the Orchard, hit Relic, or hit the AH for something with heavy fort.  They don't cost that much.

yeah GH pugs are fun, watching squishys get one shotted never gets old

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #1589 - May 10th, 2011 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
I am pretty sure Relic of a Sovereign Past is F2P.  It is possible I could be wrong though.

Fuck that quest, I refuse to run it ever again.  It is almost as bad as running WW or TR. 

Anyways, I have hvy fort.  It drops like candy in GH, much better then going to get the nightforge set.

At level 18 though, there really isnt any excuse.  They could at least pretended to care and grabbed mod fort, omg.
« Last Edit: May 10th, 2011 at 3:23pm by Epoch »  

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #1590 - May 10th, 2011 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
Relic is F2p, and, while I suspect the whole thing would be annoying for an untwinked toon, the run to get the damn necklace is not. And, FFS, isn't having someone help you work out your heavy fort one of the newbs rites of passage? I know I dropped into one of Mel's tap farming PUGs entirely uncognisant of the Minos Legens after 6months of playing (with horrible playes who were very well meant, but still...)

She made everyone farm the damn stuff for an hour until I had enough taps.

Very sweet, and very appreciated.

IP Logged

Wash
Korthos Resident

Swish swish swish

Reply #1591 - May 11th, 2011 at 11:04am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on May 6th, 2011 at 9:04am:
That's pretty funny.  Two nights ago I was in a VoD and the leader asked if anyone had any stories about people that were terrible to run with.  A paladin described in voicechat a previous VoD where they had gotten to the portal and the cleric got pissy at someone telling him when he should buff.  So the cleric ragequit at the portal to the quest. 

The leader asked the name of the player, and he said Vykrest.

There was a pause.

And then the paladin started apologizing profusely.  Confused, I looked at the people in the group and realized that Vykrest was in the party!  There were a few awkward moments, and the paladin player dropped the group after a few more apologies.  We ended up with an uneventful hard VoD completion.

Was that paladin Promomepheus (or something to that effect)?

The VoD Vykrest ragequit from, was led by Tantriana of the Homeboys. I wasn't in the group myself at the time, but on vent, she was throwing a fit, because Vykrest ragequit right at the entrance to VoD (after what I can only imagine, a horrible run there). The reformed and went on to complete, but all in all, quite a bit of fun. The paladin you mention would've very likely also been in the group.

Vykrest later went on to attempt the hosting of several elite shrouds. Seeing his lfm up over the course of 6-8 hours told me he had not succeeded in any of said attempts.

Healthplan, as Whatshisface mentioned, literally wore the ring of prot +1 from Korthos and had 164 hp. I was healing the VoD this time, and our completion was solely due to proper DPS/tanking/casting and the fact, that this guy was a third auxiliary healer. He went down like a sack of rocks. Seemed like a kid, which is why I figured I'd myddo him. I was a little shocked, to say the least.

haha... eat shit

IP Logged

Wash
Korthos Resident

Swish swish swish

Reply #1592 - May 11th, 2011 at 11:15am
Print Post  
Alorawyn - lvl 20 Wiz

I joined an epic Tide Turns with a guildie (wf barb) pre-U9, on my cleric. Usually these are pretty straight runs, with only minor fluctuations. But this group had a few people somewhat new to epics, which is all fine. But Alorawyn was casting it, and needless to say (why else would he be mentioned here), he did not do a proper job.

Monsters were held for a maximum of 2-3 seconds, which isn't quite enough, if there are 6-7 mobs at once. One of the dps was ranging mobs, and had 200hp give or take. None of the mob-casters were danced, or held, so naturally they wreaked havoc.

Long story short, it turned into Pot Festivus for my sake. The caster, being fairly useless, wasn't my primary concern. So first part of end fight, he goes down, barely missing a heal. He was contributing nothing. He then proceeds to tell me, I was kind of a slow healer.

I guess I was momentarily shocked, which is why my only proper response was: "haha. Eat shit". Granted, perhaps not a reply that sought a constructive solution, but I was drinking down majors by the gallon, and he was just standing there, taking up space.

He dropped group, and 5 min later I was warned for using foul language in a chat by a DM. Ya, good guy.

Cocky little fucker.

haha... eat shit

IP Logged

whatshisface
Waterworks Kobold

Chicks with dex represent!

Reply #1593 - May 11th, 2011 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
you're kind of a slow poster. /preemptive report

Chicks with dex represent!

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #1594 - May 14th, 2011 at 2:54am
Print Post  
killuth? or something like that.

pikes a chrono and then when the wipe at the boss happens has the balls to say "750 turbine points wasted for nothing"

i tried my best to make that quest finish. drank about 25 spell pots to help some of my old guildiys.

so i fucking reamed into him for being such a ass. i could care less about a fail, but when you say shit like that, then i WILL fucking call you out.
it was his decision to spend those points so why be a bitch and say what you spent. all that does is make ppl feel guilty about you spending money that YOU chose to spend.
there are very few things that will piss me off about this game, that is one of them
/rant
Angry

Quote:
Rev. Jim.

IP Logged

laeris
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #1595 - May 14th, 2011 at 9:53am
Print Post  
Anyone from Epic Loot  Cheesy

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #1596 - May 14th, 2011 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
laeris wrote on May 14th, 2011 at 9:53am:

not sure.
most of the time i could care less if you pike.
hell, we all do it to some extent every now and then.

when we were about to fight blood plate he gave us this gem "afk gotta pinch a loaf"

but i paid him no mind until after i finished out and he said that shit.
so i don't really know.

Quote:
Rev. Jim.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1597 - May 14th, 2011 at 6:21pm
Print Post  

Some are ok.

Astraghot/Astradamage (not our MIA troll) isn't too bad.

I don't think many of them speak English too well though.

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #1598 - May 14th, 2011 at 6:21pm
Print Post  

Is epic loot bad? The only person I've run with in there is Krauron, and he was less than.... inspiring.

IP Logged

Cabocleer
Korthos Resident

Um, yeah, whatever.

Reply #1599 - May 14th, 2011 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
My experience with Epic Loot has been middling bad-  No great drama,  but not much fun.   As Blankie mentioned, maybe there's a language issue.  Either that or they're tards.   

Making it weirder for some time now.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 215
Send TopicPrint