Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 918137 times)
Steelrock
Dragon Raider

Elite Raiders

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #1825 - Jul 12th, 2011 at 11:21pm
Print Post  
No need to care, found it:

krauron arcanospell sauzer tookii

Turbine is a company, not your friend.

If a company you have been loyal to suddenly changes their product so that it either is worse or not even working any more then only a complete fool would continue to patronize them.

Business only understands one thing, the bottom line.

The posters above who have a delusional perception of their relationship with Turbine seem to be suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

IP Logged

Steelrock
Dragon Raider

Elite Raiders

Reply #1826 - Jul 12th, 2011 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
Edit: Double post......
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2011 at 11:25pm by Steelrock »  

Turbine is a company, not your friend.

If a company you have been loyal to suddenly changes their product so that it either is worse or not even working any more then only a complete fool would continue to patronize them.

Business only understands one thing, the bottom line.

The posters above who have a delusional perception of their relationship with Turbine seem to be suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #1827 - Jul 12th, 2011 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Jul 12th, 2011 at 11:16pm:
Well you can put them on the list, but if we don't know why you think they suck, why do you think we'd care?

IS someone there in Epic Loot which just never shuts up... nor do they ever read. Though bloody can't remember who? Does not really, matter I still group with anyone.

I suppose would stick with me had I not turned the volume off and gone on extended holiday (afk Wink).
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2011 at 11:32pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1828 - Jul 12th, 2011 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
Steelrock wrote on Jul 12th, 2011 at 11:21pm:
No need to care, found it:

krauron arcanospell sauzer tookii

I was in a pug shroud with him.

Idk if I can do that again... 40 minute normal run. 4 casters.

Only 1 of them was using dots.... Ugh.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #1829 - Jul 12th, 2011 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I was in a pug shroud with him.

Idk if I can do that again... 40 minute normal run. 4 casters.

Only 1 of them was using dots.... Ugh.

Smiley

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #1830 - Jul 12th, 2011 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
Now that I think of it and since I have this forum to complain about someone, I should probably take some potshots at Dragonlander.  Ran in Bastion of Power with him and at the time, he was a 16/2 Clonk. 

To be fair, the party wasn't exactly a group of elite players.  We're all pretty much noobs, and it's me and a buddy and a married couple who were very nice.  Then some random voiceless pugger...  and Dragonlander.  He was voiceless too, which is probably a good thing.

The party managed to completely wipe at more than one point in the quest, but since we were flagging and two of us were capped, it didn't really matter to anyone.  At one point, Dragonlander was back piking at the rest shrine because his mom made pizza or something, and the party manages to get overwhelmed and wipes again.

We're considering just recalling the 20s when Dragonlander comes back, so we're pretty amped.  He comes charging through the monsters, and ends up doing a nice little kiting circuit through the middle of the monsters.  Then, bam, two hits and he drops. 

Without any of the appropriate shame, a few moments pass and he comes out in chat with "Oh, oops.  I forgot to slot res."  This causes great laughter and whooping and a check of his 260 HP and 15 Reflex save on a Clonk via my.ddo. 

We continued on, and only when myself and the other cleric decided to stop trying to res Dragonlander did we really hit our rhythm and manage to kill the Marilith.  I would probably run with him again, but mostly for the comedy.  Tongue

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1831 - Jul 13th, 2011 at 12:01am
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Jul 12th, 2011 at 11:33pm:
Smiley

Ya. I targeted and examined to check.

IP Logged

Flint
Stormreaver Piker

I'm a Halfling on the
EDGE!

Reply #1832 - Jul 16th, 2011 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
Add Visanth to this list....

Won't recon a wf in Tower or kite in part 2...

IP Logged

Almostelvis
Korthos Resident

Khyber Elvis!

Reply #1833 - Jul 16th, 2011 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
Flint wrote on Jul 16th, 2011 at 7:40pm:
Add Visanth to this list....

Won't recon a wf in Tower or kite in part 2...

Yeah I was in a couple of those groups with Visanth. 
A complete waste of a party spot when the caster refuses to either recon or kite.
If you want to Pike a raid form your own group and set it up to do so. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Sisster
Waterworks Kobold

Like Ya!!

Reply #1834 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
The guys name is Todesseele, the guild is Blackout. If you are on one of his runs he doesn't let ppl roll on items if they are not in his guild. And, he can be mean about it too.

WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #1835 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
Fuck that entire guild.  Do yourself a favor and blacklist the entire roster, not just that guy.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1836 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
Sisster wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 at 11:22pm:
The guys name is Todesseele, the guild is Blackout. If you are on one of his runs he doesn't let ppl roll on items if they are not in his guild. And, he can be mean about it too.

He's nice to me, but only cuz I used to let him in my runs quite a bit.

He is very territorial though, I'll agree. Best to stay out of the runs unless you get in on the sign up or just run regularly with him. Your call.

He's not a bad player though, just a gruff personality.

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #1837 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
Sorry Nick, but fuck them.
Shitty loot policies.
Annoying as all hell and just plain assholes for almost all of the members I've run with, like to the point where I would have punched one of them if we were staring each other in the face.
No communication with the party at all because they're busy chatting in Teamspeak, to the point where we have to ASK what the fuck the plan is in various raids because no one said a fucking word and the leader just said "OK, GO!"  Go?  No one has any fucking clue what's going on asshole.  "We figured it out in Teamspeak."  That doesn't help the rest of us understand the plan, dickwad!

Fuck them all.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1838 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
Cale wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 at 11:41pm:
Sorry Nick, but fuck them.
Shitty loot policies.
Annoying as all hell and just plain assholes for almost all of the members I've run with, like to the point where I would have punched one of them if we were staring each other in the face.
No communication with the party at all because they're busy chatting in Teamspeak, to the point where we have to ASK what the fuck the plan is in various raids because no one said a fucking word and the leader just said "OK, GO!"  Go?  No one has any fucking clue what's going on asshole.  "We figured it out in Teamspeak."  That doesn't help the rest of us understand the plan, dickwad!

Fuck them all.

Don't forget, ER started the same way and is usually chatting away in Vent.

It's a very tightknit group. If you're getting in a spot, it's cz they didn't have enough for that raid at the time, which is a bit rare.

I personally don't have issues in Blackout Raids. They complete, which is what I expect from a competent raid group. Shitty loot policies or not. I usually don't worry about anything in the chest unless it's under my name. Unless it's ToD, in which case I scope to see what rings dropped.

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #1839 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I personally don't have issues in Blackout Raids. They complete, which is what I expect from a competent raid group. Shitty loot policies or not. I usually don't worry about anything in the chest unless it's under my name. Unless it's ToD, in which case I scope to see what rings dropped.

I'm the same way.  But add to it the fact that they're annoying assholes and it becomes a point of contention.
Quote:
Don't forget, ER started the same way and is usually chatting away in Vent.

It's a very tightknit group. If you're getting in a spot, it's cz they didn't have enough for that raid at the time, which is a bit rare.
I don't care if you're chatting away in Teamspeak.  Do us all a favor and keep that annoying shit out of party Voice.  I'm grateful for that.
But there's a big difference between chatting away in Teamspeak and NOT instructing the party because you figured it all out in Teamspeak.

Combine those three issues, and I refuse to accept more then one of them in my parties at a time, and I also refuse to join one of their parties.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1840 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 12:03am
Print Post  
Cale wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 at 11:58pm:
I'm the same way.  But add to it the fact that they're annoying assholes and it becomes a point of contention.
I don't care if you're chatting away in Teamspeak.  Do us all a favor and keep that annoying shit out of party Voice.  I'm grateful for that.
But there's a big difference between chatting away in Teamspeak and NOT instructing the party because you figured it all out in Teamspeak.

Combine those three issues, and I refuse to accept more then one of them in my parties at a time, and I also refuse to join one of their parties.

All fair points.

Like I said though, they rarely pug spots anymore that I've seen, so they're prolly very used to TS for all communications.

I know when I was still in Invicta with their Vent/TS, I would forget to let pugs know what was going on in raids I led.

IP Logged

Sisster
Waterworks Kobold

Like Ya!!

Reply #1841 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 12:25am
Print Post  
Cale wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 at 11:30pm:
Fuck that entire guild.  Do yourself a favor and blacklist the entire roster, not just that guy.

Yeah he was very rude to one of my guildies, and I am like a Momma bear protecting her young. Defiantly on my DNG list.

WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #1842 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 12:33am
Print Post  
Is it weird to get an erection when Cale gets angry?

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #1843 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 12:42am
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on Jul 29th, 2011 at 12:33am:
Is it weird to get an erection when Cale gets angry?

Actually, there was a poll before and that was the majority result.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1844 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 1:05am
Print Post  
Quote:
I personally don't have issues in Blackout Raids. They complete, which is what I expect from a competent raid group

Who the fuck doesn't complete?  If this is how you measure the quality of groups alone you really need to get out more.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #1845 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 1:30am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jul 29th, 2011 at 1:05am:
Who the fuck doesn't complete?  If this is how you measure the quality of groups alone you really need to get out more.

I expect some pleasant conversation, a nice drink, maybe even a stroll in the evening air, as well as completing.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #1846 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 1:47am
Print Post  

In a guild/channel run, I agree.

In a pug/being a pug, I'm happy with a completion.

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #1847 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 4:13am
Print Post  

I completed...in my pants

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #1848 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 10:42am
Print Post  
Tickdoff Tank wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 5:06am:
I play on Khyber, and have actually been in a couple of groups with Helixo, and while they were far from the worst experiences I have had, they were not all that wonderful either.  But I still do not quite understand all the hate that he seems to attract. 

He was mostly quiet and did not really do anything all that horrible, he seemed to be slightly sub-par in the one shroud I remember him in, but not the drooling idiot many people have said he is.

Now, I perfer to form my own opinions of people, but when virtually EVERYONE has the same thoughts about someone there is a reason for it.  Would anyone care to enlighten me on this?  Call it morbid curiosity.

I have never heard of him? and im on khyber, and he got a higher score than fatherkline!!! some names im not supprised at, others I kind of am though, but those are at the lower end 1-3 odd.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #1849 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 10:48am
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Jul 29th, 2011 at 10:42am:
I have never heard of him? and im on khyber, and he got a higher score than fatherkline!!! some names im not supprised at, others I kind of am though, but those are at the lower end 1-3 odd.

I think it's mostly because after a certain point reporting Fatherkline was redundant and everyone knew him.  Just google 'fatherline'...

Helixio is hit or miss...people have probably run across his alts and not realized.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 215
Send TopicPrint