Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 928183 times)
ahti
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #2075 - Aug 15th, 2011 at 9:15am
Print Post  
anyone have done echrono with devilsrath? want laugh? just my ddo that toon

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2076 - Aug 15th, 2011 at 9:27am
Print Post  
ahti wrote on Aug 15th, 2011 at 9:15am:

Musta got build advice from Snooch...

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #2077 - Aug 15th, 2011 at 10:19am
Print Post  

Jesus.  I avoid taking my wizard Orthoclase (on Khyber, MyDDO him) into epics because I know he's a gimp and undergeared.  How does anyone think a 212 HP sorcerer wearing Gravnok's Band is ready for epics?

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Scupperer
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2078 - Aug 15th, 2011 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Aug 15th, 2011 at 9:27am:
Musta got build advice from Snooch...

Snootch would never approve of that build  Grin

I've run with him before and had looked him up for some reason that escapes me now (I think he started talking about his awesome GS greatsword so I was curious) and it is so confusing I love it.  Some of the worst gearing choices I've seen for a capped character, not even getting into build issues.

I do love that he has the Icy Raiment though.

IP Logged

Coasterhops
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2079 - Aug 17th, 2011 at 4:51am
Print Post  
Personally I think by far the greatest thing about Devilsrath is his bio.

Just remember don't touch cathie or you will get your fucken head cut off with greensteel greataxe, swung by a sorc mind you...

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #2080 - Aug 17th, 2011 at 7:58am
Print Post  
Ok, that's the second time I've hears a reference to 'Cathie'...wtf is that all about?

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

Coasterhops
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2081 - Aug 17th, 2011 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on Aug 17th, 2011 at 7:58am:
Ok, that's the second time I've hears a reference to 'Cathie'...wtf is that all about?

Its in Devilsrath bio, 'Cathie' is the love of his life, you touch her and be prepared to get decapitated by a big fuck off greensteel greataxe, find him in game and read his bio, I guarantee it will make your DDO day.

IP Logged

Scupperer
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2082 - Aug 17th, 2011 at 9:05pm
Print Post  
Scupperer wrote on Aug 15th, 2011 at 11:00am:
I've run with [Devilsrath] before and had looked him up for some reason that escapes me now (I think he started talking about his awesome GS greatsword so I was curious) and it is so confusing I love it.  Some of the worst gearing choices I've seen for a capped character, not even getting into build issues.

I remember now!  Joined a Shroud he was in, he starts talking about what we still need, asking people about their builds and whether or not they can do certain things in the raid, then I realized he wasn't the leader.  Leader mentions that he's leading, not Devilsrath and basically tells him to shut up.  We enter Shroud, still waiting for one person, and Devilsrath opens the first portal and starts part 1 with several people yelling at him and typing for him to stop.  Then starts typing "HURRY"-type messages in all caps.  That's why I looked him up.

Everyone got in, he used all his SP in all parts right away and then was meleeing with the GS greatsword--blank at the time.

We get to part 5, we're saving kobold, he targets kobold.  People tell him not to attack it, he does anyway and tells us to save trog.  He got aggro, ran out of SP, and tried meleeing it but instead got the shit kicked out of him which resulted in him running around with the kobold chasing him while typing "HELP KOBOLD ATTACK" followed by "HELP" and then getting incapped.

Really, I think it might be a good reason to run with him, it was funny as all hell.  But yeah, really incompetent.

Just watch out for the voice chat if you run with him.  He wasn't using voice in this run, but I've heard it before and it's not pretty.

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #2083 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Scupperer wrote on Aug 17th, 2011 at 9:05pm:
I remember now!  Joined a Shroud he was in, he starts talking about what we still need, asking people about their builds and whether or not they can do certain things in the raid, then I realized he wasn't the leader.  Leader mentions that he's leading, not Devilsrath and basically tells him to shut up.  We enter Shroud, still waiting for one person, and Devilsrath opens the first portal and starts part 1 with several people yelling at him and typing for him to stop.  Then starts typing "HURRY"-type messages in all caps.  That's why I looked him up.

Everyone got in, he used all his SP in all parts right away and then was meleeing with the GS greatsword--blank at the time.

We get to part 5, we're saving kobold, he targets kobold.  People tell him not to attack it, he does anyway and tells us to save trog.  He got aggro, ran out of SP, and tried meleeing it but instead got the shit kicked out of him which resulted in him running around with the kobold chasing him while typing "HELP KOBOLD ATTACK" followed by "HELP" and then getting incapped.

Really, I think it might be a good reason to run with him, it was funny as all hell.  But yeah, really incompetent.

Just watch out for the voice chat if you run with him.  He wasn't using voice in this run, but I've heard it before and it's not pretty.

These are the best people to run VoD with, they keep dying and end up with 10 death penalties. The people I run with will gladly keep raising even if it means a couple of pots lol.

I might try and invite him to the next Shroud or VoD I do. Either on Elite.

Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #2084 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
Vonhelen on Khyber. Couldn't manage to keep a TOD Normal Sulu party healed WHEN SOMEONE WAS RECONSTRUCTING THE FING SULU TANK. circa 250 hp 0% fort 1600 HP wonder. It's a sad day when my bastardised bardbarian levelling Thing feels she could outheal a capped cleric with scrolls. Sigh.

(the next run I secondary healed the Horo tank). Yeah. It's an unusual build.)

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #2085 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
Flint wrote on Aug 14th, 2011 at 10:23pm:
Flynn you got your guild chat showing  Angry

Oh and I didn't get a penalty that run or the rerun  Smiley

IP Logged

ZeroBoost
Titan Demolisher

res ipsa loquitur

Reply #2086 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 12:44am
Print Post  
If Vykrest hasn't been mentioned enough. One more should put it over the top. Do not run with this guy... EVER!

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #2087 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 12:59am
Print Post  

Scupperer wrote on Aug 17th, 2011 at 9:05pm:

fuck even a retarded 8 year old can handle the kobold.

.... if i ever run with him ill make sure to keep rezing him so i can watch him die. just a rez and a heal scroll and the fun keeps going. hell, not even a scroll. 2 shots from a wand and hes full Cheesy

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #2088 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 1:00am
Print Post  
ZeroBoost wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 at 12:44am:
If Vykrest hasn't been mentioned enough. One more should put it over the top. Do not run with this guy... EVER!

Details?

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #2089 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 1:01am
Print Post  
ZeroBoost wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 at 12:44am:

I have never had the pleasure of running with this person. please elaborate.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

ZeroBoost
Titan Demolisher

res ipsa loquitur

Reply #2090 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 1:39am
Print Post  
He is just an all around assbag. On the way to VoD, he can't keep up. Tells us that we are zerging. He keeps talking about how awesome he is and how on his first VoD he solo healed it on norm. We get to the quest, enter on normal. He refuses to enter in on norm, wanting to do elite because he "can solo heal because he has 47 major pots and the full lorriks set" and he needs the favor. So he drops group. Screens tell more, but not all the story as I DC'd halfway to quest.

« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2011 at 1:55am by ZeroBoost »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #2091 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 1:50am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Aug 18th, 2011 at 9:47pm:
Vonhelen on Khyber. Couldn't manage to keep a TOD Normal Sulu party healed WHEN SOMEONE WAS RECONSTRUCTING THE FING SULU TANK. circa 250 hp 0% fort 1600 SP wonder. It's a sad day when my bastardised bardbarian levelling Thing feels she could outheal a capped cleric with scrolls. Sigh.

(the next run I secondary healed the Horo tank). Yeah. It's an unusual build.)

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #2092 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 5:38am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 at 1:50am:

It was late. Bite me Smiley

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #2093 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 6:21am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 at 5:38am:
It was late. Bite me Smiley

Beware what you ask for.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Tickdoff Tank
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2094 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
I was in that run with Vykrest.  He was being a total doosh-nozzle. 

The group was not really prepared for elite VoD.  This was debated before we even started running to the mission.  We decided to "see how it goes on the way and decide at the door".  Vyk did not really say anything about that. 

We made it to the 4 buttons, I stayed up top to make sure all the buttons got hit and would be able to drop down and get one if it was missed.  I dropped doen to get the L side button, we opened the barrier and all seemed to be going ...fair.  Then I dropped to the very bottom to make the run to the door, as soon as I hit the bottom (away from the mobs)  I see a Red Alert pop up.  We were not even at green when I dropped down, not sure how it happened.  Needless to say, I died.  Lvl 18 Pally with 6 devils and tieflings beating on me, did not last long.

So I released, repaier quickly, and ran back to the group.  Made it to the door with no issues this time.  Then Vyk decides to throw a bitch fest about how awesome he is and how he refuses to do VoD on normal or hard.  He kept saying that he wanted to do Elite before U11 comes out.  We pointed out that U11 is not coming in the next 3 days, he has plenty of time to get his elite completion.  So he drops group.

Then he puts up his own group saying "Elite VoD, before u11 comes out"

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #2095 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Tickdoff Tank wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 at 3:37pm:
  Then I dropped to the very bottom to make the run to the door, as soon as I hit the bottom (away from the mobs)  I see a Red Alert pop up.  We were not even at green when I dropped down, not sure how it happened.  Needless to say, I died.  Lvl 18 Pally with 6 devils and tieflings beating on me, did not last long.

Invisibility pots or clickies are very useful in the Subterrane.
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2011 at 4:00pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Flint
Stormreaver Piker

I'm a Halfling on the
EDGE!

Reply #2096 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 4:30pm
Print Post  

The group was not really prepared for elite VoD.  This was debated before we even started running to the mission.  We decided to "see how it goes on the way and decide at the door".  Vyk did not really say anything about that. 

We made it to the 4 buttons, I stayed up top to make sure all the buttons got hit and would be able to drop down and get one if it was missed.  I dropped doen to get the L side button, we opened the barrier and all seemed to be going ...fair.  Then I dropped to the very bottom to make the run to the door, as soon as I hit the bottom (away from the mobs)  I see a Red Alert pop up.  We were not even at green when I dropped down, not sure how it happened.  Needless to say, I died.  Lvl 18 Pally with 6 devils and tieflings beating on me, did not last long.

So I released, repaier quickly, and ran back to the group.  Made it to the door with no issues this time.  Then Vyk decides to throw a bitch fest about how awesome he is and how he refuses to do VoD on normal or hard.  He kept saying that he wanted to do Elite before U11 comes out.  We pointed out that U11 is not coming in the next 3 days, he has plenty of time to get his elite completion.  So he drops group.

Did someone have a pet? I was sneaking up to get the lever recently and someone had a Hezrou. As I snuck across the top part DA went from green to red and everything from the ramp started to run down the ramp. I still got the lever but it was ugly cleaning the mess up.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #2097 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
ZeroBoost wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 at 1:39am:
He is just an all around assbag. On the way to VoD, he can't keep up. Tells us that we are zerging. He keeps talking about how awesome he is and how on his first VoD he solo healed it on norm. We get to the quest, enter on normal. He refuses to enter in on norm, wanting to do elite because he "can solo heal because he has 47 major pots and the full lorriks set" and he needs the favor. So he drops group. Screens tell more, but not all the story as I DC'd halfway to quest.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/5785a.jpg

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/6082f.jpg

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/24236.jpg

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/1b0b5.jpg

you have one of the worst UI setups ive ever seen. not talking about hotbars but your chat windows are awful.

IP Logged

Enoach
Korthos Resident

Paladins, Wizards and
Clerics Oh my!

Reply #2098 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
ZeroBoost wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 at 1:39am:

First, never trust a person when they start a Sentance with "I've solo'd..." its a warning sign to give them an ego boost. 

Second, never let one person talk everyone else into running something on a difficulty that everyone else has already agreed upon.  Theres a mindset that a person has to get into.  Starts off with ok simple clockwork run, to ok hold onto your hats, and ends with hold onto your butts its going to be a thrill ride...

Third, Tickdoff I hope your not implying that a level 18 Paladin can't handle 6 devils and teiflings at the same time  Cheesy.  If you are we need to talk... Tongue

Forth, you all should have just asked him to leave he was not helping the party and he was already draining the fun out.

I'm sorry that people like that give the rest of us Clerics/FvS bad reps... Because "I've solo'd healed....."

IP Logged

ZeroBoost
Titan Demolisher

res ipsa loquitur

Reply #2099 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 at 4:43pm:
you have one of the worst UI setups ive ever seen. not talking about hotbars but your chat windows are awful.

Meh. One chat box is all I've ever needed. It's enough to see what is said when I need to see what is being said.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 215
Send TopicPrint