Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 928382 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #2100 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Hesian

This dude was in a 3BC XP farming group with me and two others. HE FUCKING REPORTED US.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #2101 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 at 6:54pm:
Hesian

This dude was in a 3BC XP farming group with me and two others. HE FUCKING REPORTED US.

Talk about selfish!  Shocked

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2102 - Aug 19th, 2011 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Hesian

This is karma for not sharing.  Sad

IP Logged

Zigana
Vaultgina

Reply #2103 - Aug 20th, 2011 at 4:02am
Print Post  
Hesian

The real question is, what the hell did he report you for?!

Strakeln wrote on Apr 22nd, 2013 at 11:55am:
Zigana was in compliance with all rules.

Gawna did a good job at enforcing the rules as she understood them.

Stainer is the rules lawyer.

Hands down, Zigana is the Vault's best poster.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 22nd, 2013 at 1:27pm:
I'm not sure about best poster but I know for sure she's got the most balls of all the posters.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #2104 - Aug 20th, 2011 at 4:33am
Print Post  
Hesian

No offense intended as I've run with you before...  but why in the flaming sam hill would you run with that guy?  He's been on my perma avoid list for over a year.

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #2105 - Aug 20th, 2011 at 4:55am
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Aug 20th, 2011 at 4:33am:
No offense intended as I've run with you before...  but why in the flaming sam hill would you run with that guy?  He's been on my perma avoid list for over a year.

Stainer believes that by enflicting emotional pain on himself, he becomes a better husband

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #2106 - Aug 20th, 2011 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on Aug 20th, 2011 at 4:55am:
Stainer believes that by enflicting emotional pain on himself, he becomes a better husband

It is like cutting myself, only in a virtual world.
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2011 at 10:07am by stainer »  

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #2107 - Aug 20th, 2011 at 10:42am
Print Post  
Zigana wrote on Aug 20th, 2011 at 4:02am:
The real question is, what the hell did he report you for?!

Have you seen the "XP bug" thread in the Drama Initiative forum at all?

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2108 - Aug 20th, 2011 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Aug 20th, 2011 at 10:07am:
It is like cutting myself, only in a virtual world.

Refer to my signature... Grin

IP Logged

Zigana
Vaultgina

Reply #2109 - Aug 20th, 2011 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Aug 20th, 2011 at 10:42am:
Have you seen the "XP bug" thread in the Drama Initiative forum at all?

I started to read it, but got bored by the e-peen fight and gave up.  I figured that "bug" wasn't it, because I don't believe Randy would be dumb enough to exploit with a pug group, especially with Hesian being a part of it.  So, you made me go back and wade through all that fucking shit to figure it out, only to find out it was still a waste of my time in the end.  I hate you!

Strakeln wrote on Apr 22nd, 2013 at 11:55am:
Zigana was in compliance with all rules.

Gawna did a good job at enforcing the rules as she understood them.

Stainer is the rules lawyer.

Hands down, Zigana is the Vault's best poster.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 22nd, 2013 at 1:27pm:
I'm not sure about best poster but I know for sure she's got the most balls of all the posters.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #2110 - Aug 21st, 2011 at 12:25am
Print Post  
Zigana wrote on Aug 20th, 2011 at 11:28pm:
I started to read it, but got bored by the e-peen fight and gave up.  I figured that "bug" wasn't it, because I don't believe Randy would be dumb enough to exploit with a pug group, especially with Hesian being a part of it.  So, you made me go back and wade through all that fucking shit to figure it out, only to find out it was still a waste of my time in the end.  I hate you!

You didn't read page 13 did you?

Oh wait...you did!
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2011 at 12:25am by Arkat »  

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2111 - Aug 21st, 2011 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Boy oh boy, you can add Ortomio to my list.  After not being smart enough to follow Barrock out of the group when he kicks our 12th man for not being a WF tank for Suulo, we finally manage to fill the group - one healer short, but still filled - and this dipshit starts asking around for a ship invite while half of the party is in the quest.  Sad 

Holy fucking hell, so annoying.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #2112 - Aug 21st, 2011 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Aug 21st, 2011 at 5:38pm:
Boy oh boy, you can add Ortomio to my list.  After not being smart enough to follow Barrock out of the group when he kicks our 12th man for not being a WF tank for Suulo, we finally manage to fill the group - one healer short, but still filled - and this dipshit starts asking around for a ship invite while half of the party is in the quest.  Sad 

Holy fucking hell, so annoying. 

Sorry dude. My "fail pug" alert senses were tingling.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #2113 - Aug 21st, 2011 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Aug 21st, 2011 at 6:42pm:

You know what you can tingle?

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2114 - Aug 21st, 2011 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Aug 21st, 2011 at 6:42pm:

Yeah, I ended up joining that second ToD, and after a bit we had a healer join who said "I was in another group and told them I was going out for a cigarette, then came back and there was no one in the party with me, I dunno what happened." lol.  Apparently, speaking up about what a shithead move that was managed to get the rest of the group to take off with me.  Tongue

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #2115 - Aug 21st, 2011 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on Aug 21st, 2011 at 8:36pm:
You know what you can tingle?

I see it finally got to your country. Cell phones in a bag well be there any day. Tongue

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #2116 - Aug 21st, 2011 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
Zigana wrote on Aug 20th, 2011 at 11:28pm:

/win

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Scupperer
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2117 - Aug 21st, 2011 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Aug 21st, 2011 at 8:54pm:
Yeah, I ended up joining that second ToD, and after a bit we had a healer join who said "I was in another group and told them I was going out for a cigarette, then came back and there was no one in the party with me, I dunno what happened." lol.  Apparently, speaking up about what a shithead move that was managed to get the rest of the group to take off with me.  Tongue 

I was in a Shroud group today where the group filled and most of the people zoned in just before the group leader said he couldn't come and dropped group, throwing leadership on the guy who had just said he was going afk, and within a minute started a new Shroud group.

At which point most of the people basically said fuck it and left the group.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #2118 - Aug 24th, 2011 at 1:32am
Print Post  
Good to see this thread is still alive!
Hesian

Roffle. Hesian is that country fuck that was screaming " HAY MAW PUT SOME PEPPER ON THEM TATERS!"

He is a complete tard. Grin

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #2119 - Aug 24th, 2011 at 1:37am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Aug 24th, 2011 at 1:32am:
Good to see this thread is still alive!

Roffle. Hesian is that country fuck that was screaming " HAY MAW PUT SOME PEPPER ON THEM TATERS!"

He is a complete tard. Grin

That didn't really happen. I have a 14 page thread claining there is an XP exploit in the fire caves. I did that post to get a few more hits. Everyone had a really goo time.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2120 - Aug 31st, 2011 at 12:36am
Print Post  
Killdrome. 

Killdrome

So you don't miss the name.  Holy fucking shit, let me tell you what this fucking dipshit did.

Dumb motherfucker puts up an LFM for eChrono.  I don't really mind a good fail, and you never know when you're going to get a good laugh out of joining some rand's group (especially with a guildie to laugh with) and so I end up joining. 

We're IN THE FUCKING QUEST, and he says "Hey, so I'm going to need someone to guide us through the quest, because I've only been in one eChrono and it was a failure."  Then he passes the star to me at random, I guess because I was stupid enough to start talking.  THEN, it turns out that the dipshit had already entered and exited the quest, so we had to recall and reform. 

I allowed him back in, because I am a trusting dipshit who tries to see the best in people.  And hey, I had just been around while we reformed for someone who forgot their boots after we'd started the drama in a ToD, so I figured that it really wasn't that awful of an idea. 

Then we get in.  Motherfucker dings more often than that retarded dude in the Burger King song and is spec'd Fire Savant, which makes him oh-so-useful as he throws meteors at the devils.  Finally, during the Blood Plate fight, people just stop rezzing him because he is so awful.

After a five minute fight against the trash left over from Blood Plate during which I had to chug a motherfucking pot in order to keep the party alive, we go on to part two.  And I'm just about to say "holy shit, I've never seen him pulled this effectively, we haven't seen a bit of trash" when I see this stupid son of a bitch coming up to us from behind the stairs, where he had snuck off to throw meteor swarms at bearded devils.  Suddenly, the platform is full of trash and Razor Arm is nowhere to be found, and we wipe shortly thereafter. 

I am very laid back and get a lot of laughs out of a good fail, but that has got to be the dumbest son of a bitch that I've ever seen, ever.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #2121 - Aug 31st, 2011 at 12:48am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Aug 31st, 2011 at 12:36am:
Killdrome. 

Killdrome

So you don't miss the name.  Holy fucking shit, let me tell you what this fucking dipshit did.

Dumb motherfucker puts up an LFM for eChrono.  I don't really mind a good fail, and you never know when you're going to get a good laugh out of joining some rand's group (especially with a guildie to laugh with) and so I end up joining. 

We're IN THE FUCKING QUEST, and he says "Hey, so I'm going to need someone to guide us through the quest, because I've only been in one eChrono and it was a failure."  Then he passes the star to me at random, I guess because I was stupid enough to start talking.  THEN, it turns out that the dipshit had already entered and exited the quest, so we had to recall and reform. 

I allowed him back in, because I am a trusting dipshit who tries to see the best in people.  And hey, I had just been around while we reformed for someone who forgot their boots after we'd started the drama in a ToD, so I figured that it really wasn't that awful of an idea. 

Then we get in.  Motherfucker dings more often than that retarded dude in the Burger King song and is spec'd Fire Savant, which makes him oh-so-useful as he throws meteors at the devils.  Finally, during the Blood Plate fight, people just stop rezzing him because he is so awful.

After a five minute fight against the trash left over from Blood Plate during which I had to chug a motherfucking pot in order to keep the party alive, we go on to part two.  And I'm just about to say "holy shit, I've never seen him pulled this effectively, we haven't seen a bit of trash" when I see this stupid son of a bitch coming up to us from behind the stairs, where he had snuck off to throw meteor swarms at bearded devils.  Suddenly, the platform is full of trash and Razor Arm is nowhere to be found, and we wipe shortly thereafter. 

I am very laid back and get a lot of laughs out of a good fail, but that has got to be the dumbest son of a bitch that I've ever seen, ever. 

OMG! I saw that LFM and I saw Akrites and Max in it and I thought I'd join up. But I didn't know who Killdrome was and his LFM "echrono, pls join me" was a bit odd so I checked what guild he was in. It was something totally weird that I'd never heard of before so the spidey senses were just ringing off the chart! So, I told myself, "Don't do it!!!" so I didn't. I'm glad I didn't waste my time.

By the way, that was a pretty smooth ToD before that. About 30 seconds before we killed him, I wound up stealing Sulu's agro (I didn't even have Divine Righteousness up!) from that WF Barb midget*something*. Hee hee  Wink

Glad Max got his Shintao ring for his end reward.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2011 at 12:49am by Arkat »  

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2122 - Aug 31st, 2011 at 12:49am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Aug 31st, 2011 at 12:48am:
OMG! I saw that LFM and I saw Akrites and Max in it and I thought I'd join up. But I didn't know who Killdrome was and his LFM "echrono, pls join me" was a bit odd so I checked what guild he was in. It was something totally weird that I'd never heard of before so the spidey senses were just ringing off the chart! So, I told myself, "Don't do it!!!" so I didn't. I'm glad I didn't waste my time.

By the way, that was a pretty smooth ToD before that. aAbout 30 seconds before we killed him, I wound up stealing Sulu's agro from that WF Barb midget*something*. Hee hee  Wink

Glad Max got his Shintao ring for his end reward.  Smiley

hahaha oh man, I wish you had been there. 

The one good thing I can say is that Murderthumbs did get a Charged Gauntlet scroll.  So at least that happened.  But fucking hell, man.  I think I literally have a rage headache as a result.

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #2123 - Aug 31st, 2011 at 12:53am
Print Post  
Killdrome.

Following my successful 20th ToD and a Gawna/Stainer Vod, Oak and my spirits were rather high.  Then we clicked Killdrome's eChrono LFM.  Once we were all inside he decided to tell us he had only run it once before and needed someone to lead.  He passed the star to Oak and we decided to see if he had gotten an abishai tank.  He did not.

During the Bloodplate fight he announced that the last time he had run this Bloodplate killed him 43 times.  He then proceeded to try and break his record.  He failed because he mysteriously stopped receiving rezzes.  We took down Bloodplate eventually and spent the next ten minutes trying to kill trash while some people decided to get some kiting practice in.  At this point most of us already knew this was not going to end well, but I actually had a charged gauntlets scroll drop (Which I owed one to Oak anyway) so I decided to press on and see just how far we could go.  The answer was Razorarm.

We set up to fight him on top of the stairs and he disappears while a metric shit ton of trash pops in to say hi.  Turns out the fuckstick had gone under the stairs and was merrily spamming the barbazu down there with fireballs and meteor storms (he's a fire savant, of course).  At some point the rat bastard got a goggles scroll too.  Razorarm is teleporting all over the place and we resign ourselves to having to chase him down.  More trash spawns, all blue bars are empty and we wipe.  Oak starts chewing him out for being an incompetent ignoramous and he quietly shame quits having not said anything since the bank.

In conclusion, please add Killdrome to your list of shitty arcanes who can singlehandedly ruin an otherwise decent (though still not great) party.  Hope he gets ass cancer.

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #2124 - Aug 31st, 2011 at 12:54am
Print Post  
I see we had a similar need to voice our displeasure.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 215
Send TopicPrint