Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 928950 times)
Gawna
Ex Member

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #2200 - Sep 7th, 2011 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Sep 7th, 2011 at 2:19pm:
Ok, you out crazied me. I surrender.

I win!  This gives me a boner in my vagina.

IP Logged

Cabocleer
Korthos Resident

Um, yeah, whatever.

Reply #2201 - Sep 7th, 2011 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Ran into Devilsrath again today.  He spent a while in our eBob group talking himself up until it became clear he'd have to drop cuz he didn't have the Sentinels pack.

I should have tried a little harder to make it fun for myself,  but I just pretended to be afk when he started asking around for a guest pass.

Potentially some real entertainment value here,  but he's probably not the caster you want if you'd like to take a look in the end chest.   
« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2011 at 9:15pm by Cabocleer »  

Making it weirder for some time now.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2202 - Sep 7th, 2011 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
Just ran an eChrono with Mehdik/Ransser and some other cleric, whose name I really wish I had taken down.  And with my guildie, Maxwell/Murderthumbs.

Get to the final chest and some rand pulls a shard of the docent of the diabolist, Murder pulls a shard of the boots of corrosion, and I pull a shard of the helm of frost.  I'm busy working on my roll for a shard of the scorched bracers (which I won!  Woo!) and don't notice Murder win the docent roll.  Whatever, right? 

I notice he can now make the boots and ask if he needs the helm shard, since I just finished making my helm.  Just as Murder's dropping group, he hears "That's bullshit, why does Murder get three shards?!" 

I, on the other hand, stay on and enjoy a nice shouting match in which I am told that I am a faggot who should eat a bowl of dicks and that it's 'common courtesy' not to take three shards, even if you pulled the only two of them that were any good.  Then we were blacklisted forever, which hurt my feelers a lot.  Sad  So much, in fact, that I had to make this post.  My poor feelers.  Sad

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #2203 - Sep 7th, 2011 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Sep 7th, 2011 at 10:44pm:
Just ran an eChrono with Mehdik/Ransser and some other cleric, whose name I really wish I had taken down.  And with my guildie, Maxwell/Murderthumbs.

Get to the final chest and some rand pulls a shard of the docent of the diabolist, Murder pulls a shard of the boots of corrosion, and I pull a shard of the helm of frost.  I'm busy working on my roll for a shard of the scorched bracers (which I won!  Woo!) and don't notice Murder win the docent roll.  Whatever, right? 

I notice he can now make the boots and ask if he needs the helm shard, since I just finished making my helm.  Just as Murder's dropping group, he hears "That's bullshit, why does Murder get three shards?!" 

I, on the other hand, stay on and enjoy a nice shouting match in which I am told that I am a faggot who should eat a bowl of dicks and that it's 'common courtesy' not to take three shards, even if you pulled the only two of them that were any good.  Then we were blacklisted forever, which hurt my feelers a lot.  Sad  So much, in fact, that I had to make this post.  My poor feelers.  Sad

Ah Mehdik...you NEVER fail to disappoint.  Grin

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2204 - Sep 7th, 2011 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Sep 7th, 2011 at 10:44pm:

LOL, Chrono shards are so f'n easy to get it's hilar that anyone gets all pissy over them.  The only one that I find remotely elusive is the cloak.  The docent is usually a throw away shard as everyone and their brother already has one.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2205 - Sep 7th, 2011 at 11:53pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Sep 7th, 2011 at 11:31pm:
Ah Mehdik...you NEVER fail to disappoint.  Grin

Honestly, I've felt bad about myself that I was never blacklisted by a complete shithead for no good reason.  This is an important threshold for me.

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #2206 - Sep 7th, 2011 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Sep 7th, 2011 at 11:53pm:
Honestly, I've felt bad about myself that I was never blacklisted by a complete shithead for no good reason.  This is an important threshold for me. 

You just now got blacklisted by Mehdik. What took you so long? Grin

« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2011 at 11:59pm by TWDiggs »  

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2207 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 12:04am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Sep 7th, 2011 at 11:52pm:
LOL, Chrono shards are so f'n easy to get it's hilar that anyone gets all pissy over them.  The only one that I find remotely elusive is the cloak.  The docent is usually a throw away shard as everyone and their brother already has one.

hahaha that's what I tried to point out when we were having our little fight where he thought that saying "Faggot" over and over again was an effective insult.  The only shard that he rolled for and won was the fucking docent, and who gives a shit?  Murder's greedy because he didn't give the Docent to the only other person who rolled on it?  El oh el. 

TWDiggs wrote on Sep 7th, 2011 at 11:58pm:
You just now got blacklisted by Mehdik. What took you so long? Grin

hahaha obviously, I wasn't putting enough effort into it. 

He was barking orders at the party throughout the whole quest despite not having the star, so I was already pretty fed up with him.  It was really good to just unload and tell him that he was being a crying little pussy and that being on his blacklist didn't hurt my feelings at all.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #2208 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 1:24am
Print Post  
I'm not on Mehdik's Blacklist, despite all the shit I've said to him.

He still IMs me on Facebook too.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #2209 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 1:39am
Print Post  
I think I might be on WLs blacklist. There is a little pause every time I apply for their lfms and then it's full or whatever. Coin occasionally accepts me though. Not sure if I'm any others. I think it's just the guild tag is not known enough for some of the other guilds.

Looking forward to TRing and getting to meet randoms again. I've met some very good players that way who I am not surprised when they later turn up with some very good guild tags.

IP Logged

Roldon
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2210 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 1:55am
Print Post  
Aww.. you'll always be on my Spread em and Drop list Mel..

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #2211 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 2:07am
Print Post  
Roldon wrote on Sep 8th, 2011 at 1:55am:
Aww.. you'll always be on my Spread em and Drop list Mel..

Lol. You're a hoot to have on any raid Roldy :p /hugs

And I think you only join my shrouds just to hear me say that line :p

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #2212 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 5:40am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Sep 7th, 2011 at 11:10am:
Some of us were smart enough to not go down there.  Tongue

Yeah, to bad I didn't even make it to the top to avoid the eventual shadow humping of corpses.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #2213 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 5:41am
Print Post  
It just occurred to me, if I went west, they have killed someone else instead of me.  I will try it next time.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #2214 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 5:41am
Print Post  
Quote:
Amen to that, Manass!  Those Shadowfiends were fucking tard magnets and those assfuck mouthbreathers couldn't stop themselves!  And that fucking wizard, Gryfn, who proceeded to die 3 times, then say, "There's something weird going on with the Shadowfiends..."  YAH WEIRD THAT THEY'RE THERE AT ALL THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT RAAAAAAAAAAAGEQ(P)#O$)Q(#POHNLOKHYEFK

Which was outfuckingstanding.  I was laughing the whole time.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #2215 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 5:42am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Sep 7th, 2011 at 11:52pm:

I had 7 docent and 11 robe ones before I realized I had ever seen them drop.  Pretty sad really.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #2216 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:12am
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm not on Mehdik's Blacklist, despite all the shit I've said to him.

He still IMs me on Facebook too.

I think he just likes hearing you talk dirty. You were in his guild too.

Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2217 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
Hey!  I found out who the other guy was.  Grimh, apparently. He just sent this to my guild leader:

Quote:
I thought you should know that the members of your guild known as Akrites and Murderthumbs were just blacklisted by many people in the last eChrono they ran. When questioned why Murderthumbs ended up with all the seals and shards in the chest Akrites/Oakianus ran his mouth off and disrespected the people that got him the win. A great many of them squelched him. Invicta has already blacklisted your entire guild as a result of these two.

I don't know what kind of operation you run but passing is one thing but then to roll on top of the fact that you pulled one is pretty greedy... and thus looked down upon in the community. Especially in the epic community. I don't really want a response from you I am just letting you know this so that you can make the necessary corrections before your guild name is reviled on the server.

Oh God, now I've been blacklisted by all of Invicta!  I...  I don't know what to do with myself.  *sniff*

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2218 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:34pm:
Hey!  I found out who the other guy was.  Grimh, apparently. He just sent this to my guild leader:

Oh God, now I've been blacklisted by all of Invicta!  I...  I don't know what to do with myself.  *sniff* 

It might be time to put in a transfer to Cannith.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #2219 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:38pm:

I dunno...I think Fatherkline might still want to run with him...

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2220 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:38pm:

I'm thinking that I'll go to Argo, where I can blend in with all of the other noobs who would dare roll on uber loot like the Docent of the Diabolist shard.  Sad

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #2221 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
Hadn't logged in to read that since our GL forwarded it to us.  Invicta can go eat a bag of dicks.  If he wanted that docent of the diabolist shard so badly, he should spoke up and made his case.  I probably would have given it to him.  As to the other two shards, I pulled one and Oak handed me the other right before I looted.  Anyone who has a problem with guildies giving loot to each other before offering to roll is not someone I want to run with anyway.

As far as blacklisting our guild goes... the three of us that play end game at all (Me, Oak, and our GL) will be devastated, it's true.  But, I suspect we will find a way to soldier on.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #2222 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 2:29pm:
Hadn't logged in to read that since our GL forwarded it to us.  Invicta can go eat a bag of dicks.  If he wanted that docent of the diabolist shard so badly, he should spoke up and made his case.  I probably would have given it to him.  As to the other two shards, I pulled one and Oak handed me the other right before I looted.  Anyone who has a problem with guildies giving loot to each other before offering to roll is not someone I want to run with anyway.

As far as blacklisting our guild goes... the three of us that play end game at all (Me, Oak, and our GL) will be devastated, it's true.  But, I suspect we will find a way to soldier on.

Sorry which is your guild?

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #2223 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
I don't understand why peeps get so crazy greedy about Echrono epic stuff - I think I have put all mine up for roll except that silly crossbow (my mech rogue was going to try it, but since arti is coming it will have to wait).  And even if I pulled the crossbow I would totally pass it if someone rEalLY N33d2 1t 2 b 733t.

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #2224 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sorry which is your guild?

Casual Obsession, you've probably never heard of it (flips hair adjusts hipster glasses)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 215
Send TopicPrint