Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 930049 times)
Nexx
Ex Member

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #2425 - Oct 6th, 2011 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Viz used to run Ransack if i recall. He's just come back from an extended break of 7 months...I asked him about it in an Abbot a little while ago.

Calm down Nexx, or I'll make you squirm again. Grin

He's not in Ransack anymore lol.

And what the hell are you talking about?  I am calm.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #2426 - Oct 6th, 2011 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
He's not in Ransack anymore lol.

And what the hell are you talking about?  I am calm.

Oh I know he moved to ER.

And you know very well what I'm talking about. Get back on Skype.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #2427 - Oct 6th, 2011 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Viz used to run Ransack if i recall.

I do not think this is accurate.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #2428 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 1:08am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Oct 6th, 2011 at 8:29pm:
I do not think this is accurate.

I think he meant Viz was in Ransack, not the leader. Probably too busy touching himself while thinking of Nexx to correct it Tongue

Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2429 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 1:55am
Print Post  
Felgor wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 1:08am:
I think he meant Viz was in Ransack, not the leader. Probably too busy touching himself while thinking of Nexx to correct it Tongue

Grin

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #2430 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 2:27am
Print Post  
Felgor wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 1:08am:

This is not entirely inaccurate.

Viz was either 1st or 2nd in command at one point though.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2431 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 7:42am
Print Post  
I kinda like running in viz's groups, his ocd-ness is a welcome change (for me at least) from carebear leaders that are flabbergasted when people drink pots and/or fail raids because someone kept throwing a regular rez while lailat is on the platform  Cheesy

On the other hand he can be a douche in other people's groups, unless that other people is Buki, in which case he's nice and quiet heh
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2011 at 7:43am by sweez »  

IP Logged

ahti
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2432 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:24am
Print Post  
dont know drama, but viz is skilled player , im sure if he want to take lead, thats only becose current party leader dont handle it

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #2433 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:28am
Print Post  
I am pretty sure if he wants to take lead it is because he thinks he knows what he is doing, when in actuality the concept deceives him.  His player skill is equivalent to that of a squirrel.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Inkblack
Puppy Farmer
Vault WDA

_,|,,

Reply #2434 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 11:36am
Print Post  
I got pulled into one of the new raids and told I was taking the role of group bigot.  Apparently I was replacing Bigole, who had been booted moments beforehand.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #2435 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 11:40am
Print Post  
Inkblack wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 11:36am:
I got pulled into one of the new raids and told I was taking the role of group bigot.  Apparently I was replacing Bigole, who had been booted moments beforehand.

That reminds me..

I was in a run a couple of weeks ago and he joined... I didn't even know it was him and I dropped because I had something to do... he sends me a tell that I was now banned from all KoC-R guild runs and I was a dick. Well, I am a dick, and I don't join KoC-R runs any way, so I send him a tell that I notice that it usually take a KoC-R run 30 mins to fill. Return tell is "who the fuck is my guild leader and he was going to ruin me in game". I told him my guild leader is Gawna and she would looooooovvvveeeee to hear from you.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2436 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 11:42am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 11:40am:
That reminds me..

I was in a run a couple of weeks ago and he joined... I didn't even know it was him and I dropped because I had something to do... he sends me a tell that I was now banned from all KoC-R guild runs and I was a dick. Well, I am a dick, and I don't join KoC-R runs any way, so I send him a tell that I notice that it usually take a KoC-R run 30 mins to fill. Return tell is "who the fuck is my guild leader and he was going to ruin me in game". I told him my guild leader is Gawna and she would looooooovvvveeeee to hear from you.

LOL, ruin you....too funny.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #2437 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 11:40am:
That reminds me..

He never contacted me.  Undecided  I was sad because I was hoping to have a friendly exchange with him that involved lots of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and threats of contacting my ISP.  Sad times.

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2438 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
ahti wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:24am:
dont know drama, but viz is skilled player , im sure if he want to take lead, thats only becose current party leader dont handle it

Being skilled doesn't have anything to do with being a douchebag.  And the way you type makes me feel really fucking stupid.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #2439 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Being skilled doesn't have anything to do with being a douchebag.  And the way you type makes me feel really fucking stupid.

doesnt take much.

pszing

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2440 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
This is not entirely inaccurate.

Viz was either 1st or 2nd in command at one point though.

False on all accounts.

Viz is a douche at times, but I agree he is quite refreshing, and his douchiness stems from being unaware as opposed to being meanspirited. He is also a very skilled player, although if you want to be care-beared, don't join his runs.

IP Logged

Vizjeri
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2441 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Vizjeri you are a DOUCHEFUCKINGBAG.  That is all.

I can understand why some people would agree with this statement.  I expect and ask a lot of my pugs, and when I'm a party leader I consider myself responsible for the success of the raid and I admit I take that responsibility very seriously.  This translates into me being demanding/rude/abrasive, and I can see how some people interpret that as a personal attack and understand if they think I'm a douchebag.  I recognize this myself and I agree that I can do a better job and with a little work maybe i can be just a douchebag instead of a douchefuckingbag.

However, I am not someone who would lock out half a party from a dragon raid.  Pretty much anyone who has ever run with me knows that speed and completion is my top priority, and screwing myself over by locking out half of my raid party serves no purpose and furthermore hurts myself.  I'm not in the business of fucking myself over.  In short, it makes no sense.  I'm not saying this didn't happen, but I do think that this is a case of mistaken identity.  A few players on this server have toons named similarly to me, including other players in Elite Raiders.  This is part of why I paid $30 to change all my toon names last month, but unfortunately people will more than likely remember my old names than my new ones.

Again, I'm not saying I'm not a douchebag, because I definitely am.  But I am saying that whatever happened and whoever did this in this dragon raid wasn't me.  Saying something is one thing, but actively doing something to grief other players and waste other's time is definitely crossing the line.  Quite frankly, I don't have the time to pull that kinda shit.
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2011 at 6:12pm by Vizjeri »  

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #2442 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Vizjeri wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 5:57pm:
I can understand why some people would agree with this statement.  I expect and ask a lot of my pugs, and when I'm a party leader I consider myself responsible for the success of the raid and I admit I take that responsibility very seriously.  This translates into me being demanding/rude/abrasive, and I can see how some people interpret that as a personal attack and understand if they think I'm a douchebag.  I recognize this myself and I agree that I can do a better job and with a little work maybe i can be just a douchebag instead of a douchefuckingbag.

However, I am not someone who would lock out half a party from a dragon raid.  Pretty much anyone who has ever run with me knows that speed and completion is my top priority, and screwing myself over by locking out half of my raid party serves no purpose and furthermore hurts myself.  I'm not in the business of fucking myself over.  In short, it makes no sense.  I'm not saying this didn't happen, but I do think that this is a case of mistaken identity.  A few players on this server have toons named similarly to me, including other players in Elite Raiders.  This is part of why I paid $30 to change all my toon names last month, but unfortunately people will more than likely remember my old names than my new ones.

Again, I'm not saying I'm not a douchebag, because I definitely am.  But I am saying that whatever happened and whoever did this in this dragon raid wasn't me.  Saying something is one thing, but actively doing something to grief other players and waste other's time is definitely crossing the line.  Quite frankly, I don't have the time to pull that kinda shit.

I should report this post.  It was well worded, respectful, seemed pretty even keeled and made sense.... holy shit, ITS A SPAMMER!

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2443 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
Vizjeri wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 5:57pm:

Well, if you aren't the level 20 favored soul named Vizjeri that's in Elite Raiders then you have fucking nothing to worry about.  Therefore, you shouldn't fucking post.

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2444 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
Shut your fucking face, Trolz.  Smiley

IP Logged

masoko
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2445 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Well, if you aren't the level 20 favored soul named Vizjeri that's in Elite Raiders then you have fucking nothing to worry about.  Therefore, you shouldn't fucking post.

myddo the toon you just named and you will notice that no such level 20 FS exists. Maybe you "shouldn't fucking post"?

Viz has his "quirks", but is overall a good guy. His time > your time, a known fact by anyone that has run with him regularly. It can be annoying but it is true that he would never waste his time(which like I said is worth much more than that of mere mortals) by locking half that party of Von6 and borking his own chances of completing. :p

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #2446 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
From what I read earlier, it was "Nearly" locked out the group.

Seeing as I'm in a nitpicking mood, isn't it Vizjari who is the Fvs (Formely Medicane) and Vizjeri is the Sorc?
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:25pm by Calvet »  

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #2447 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
masoko wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:16pm:
myddo the toon you just named and you will notice that no such level 20 FS exists. Maybe you "shouldn't fucking post"?

Viz has his "quirks", but is overall a good guy. His time > your time, a known fact by anyone that has run with him regularly. It can be annoying but it is true that he would never waste his time(which like I said is worth much more than that of mere mortals) by locking half that party of Von6 and borking his own chances of completing. :p

Way to pat yourself on the back with a second account  Roll Eyes

Fucktard
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:24pm by »  

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2448 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
masoko wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:16pm:

Maybe you should go jump on a fucking cock & stop sucking on your Mother's vag so much.

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #2449 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
My Guildie, Flynn, is a total Derp:

Flynn pulled an ultimate Derp and instead of typing /stuck when he went through the ToD portal to part 3...he typed /death.

(Guild): [Guild] <Player:IIDString:0x02130000001BE2BA:Jannddarr>Jannddarr<\Player>: sorry, pulled a derp

So full of win.

I think I see a Vault message!

P.S. Nexx, just say khus emek - it is arabic for the latter part of your expletive.

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 215
Send TopicPrint