Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 930468 times)
Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #2450 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
Can confirm the derp moment.

N00b.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2451 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:36pm:
My Guildie, Flynn, is a total Derp:

Flynn pulled an ultimate Derp and instead of typing /stuck when he went through the ToD portal to part 3...he typed /death.

(Guild): [Guild] <Player:IIDString:0x02130000001BE2BA:Jannddarr>Jannddarr<\Player>: sorry, pulled a derp

So full of win.

I think I see a Vault message!

P.S. Nexx, just say khus emek - it is arabic for the latter part of your expletive.

But where's all the fun in that?  Undecided

IP Logged

laeris
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2452 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
Viz is a douche

But come to think of it, so are most people in ER...
Problem?  Cheesy

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #2453 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:36pm:
My Guildie, Flynn, is a total Derp:

Flynn pulled an ultimate Derp and instead of typing /stuck when he went through the ToD portal to part 3...he typed /death.

(Guild): [Guild] <Player:IIDString:0x02130000001BE2BA:Jannddarr>Jannddarr<\Player>: sorry, pulled a derp

So full of win.

I think I see a Vault message!

P.S. Nexx, just say khus emek - it is arabic for the latter part of your expletive.

I have no defense against this claim. I pulled the ultimate derp. Two years of playing and that was the worst thing I have ever done. Let the ridicule commence/continue.

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #2454 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 11:06pm
Print Post  
Belwaar wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:38pm:
Can confirm the derp moment.

N00b.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

So can I Tongue

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #2455 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 12:46am
Print Post  
Quote:
But where's all the fun in that?  Undecided

Hot chicks speaking foreign languages pleases me... Cool

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2456 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 12:56am
Print Post  
So... it's khus emek, me?  Grin

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2457 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:31am
Print Post  
Quote:
Way to pat yourself on the back with a second account  Roll Eyes

Fucktard

Masoko!= Vizjeri

Fucktard Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2458 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:37am
Print Post  
Quote:
Maybe you should go jump on a fucking cock & stop sucking on your Mother's vag so much.

Maybe you should take the advice in your own signature and stop being a little bitch. I haven't ever really had an argument with you, but Masoko is both a far better player and far less of a whiner. Why don't you stop crying about other people being little bitches when you whine like a 12 year old girl on her first period.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #2459 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:44am
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:31am:
Masoko!= Vizjeri

I can confirm Masoko and Vizjeri are two different people.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #2460 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:51am
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:37am:
Maybe you should take the advice in your own signature and stop being a little bitch. I haven't ever really had an argument with you, but Masoko is both a far better player and far less of a whiner. Why don't you stop crying about other people being little bitches when you whine like a 12 year old girl on her first period.

You know Rastelin - I find that really offensive. Really offensive.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #2461 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:57am
Print Post  
I should point out that initially I didn't like Viz. He had got annoyed with me and I tended to avoid him and wasn't happy initally when he was in channel. But I've got to know him a bit and I like him now. I know he has a low patience threshold and I can be a bit of a ditz (ok... a LOT of a ditz!) but for the most part when he realises he is getting frustrated with me he will step back, take a breath and remember it's a game.

I would like to give people a chance. Several chances. I would like to think that people can get better - that they are not molded in stone and can change. Viz is ok... and can be kind and fun... but hey... you've got to make up your own mind.

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #2462 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 3:09am
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:31am:
Masoko!= Vizjeri

Fucktard Roll Eyes

You think that makes it better? Actually being soneone's puppet is far worse than someone pretending they have a puppet.

IP Logged

ahti
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2463 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 5:21am
Print Post  
Quote:
Being skilled doesn't have anything to do with being a douchebag.  And the way you type makes me feel really fucking stupid.

Quote:
Maybe you should go jump on a fucking cock & stop sucking on your Mother's vag so much.

IP Logged

laeris
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2464 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 7:30am
Print Post  
Quote:
You think that makes it better? Actually being soneone's puppet is far worse than someone pretending they have a puppet.

Masoko is an awesome dude. Defending a mate and being a puppet are two different things entirely

You called him out, you were wrong, wear it. And shut the fuck up.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2465 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 7:32am
Print Post  
Kumbaya!

Masoko = Totame btw? Love all the ways people pronounce his name Cheesy
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2011 at 7:34am by sweez »  

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #2466 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 10:27am
Print Post  
laeris wrote on Oct 8th, 2011 at 7:30am:
Masoko is an awesome dude. Defending a mate and being a puppet are two different things entirely

You called him out, you were wrong, wear it. And shut the fuck up.

Awesome dude or not, that statement was way beyond defending a friend. His time is more important than everyone else's? Lol  Roll Eyes. I hope Viz buys him plenty of knee pads for all that "worshipping"

IP Logged

Feldspaar
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2467 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Awesome dude or not, that statement was way beyond defending a friend. His time is more important than everyone else's? Lol  Roll Eyes. I hope Viz buys him plenty of knee pads for all that "worshipping"

It was a tongue-in-cheek post.

IP Logged

masoko
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2468 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I was more picking on viz than anything, you seem to have misunderstood. Thinking that his(Viz) time > our(including me) time is one of his personality quirks and the source of most peoples beef with him. I've had heated disagreements with him myself based on that philosophy, but ended up getting over it and remaining friends. Some people can't handle the occasional abrasiveness and hate him forever, oh well.

Yes I am also Deathorglory, Sabbruh, Tenement, Gomper, Smeleanor, and Totame(which no one can pronounce).. I didn't get the memo about making alts with similar names so people can keep track of me heh

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #2469 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Vizjeri wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 at 5:57pm:
I can understand why some people would agree with this statement.  I expect and ask a lot of my pugs, and when I'm a party leader I consider myself responsible for the success of the raid and I admit I take that responsibility very seriously.  This translates into me being demanding/rude/abrasive, and I can see how some people interpret that as a personal attack and understand if they think I'm a douchebag.  I recognize this myself and I agree that I can do a better job and with a little work maybe i can be just a douchebag instead of a douchefuckingbag.

However, I am not someone who would lock out half a party from a dragon raid.  Pretty much anyone who has ever run with me knows that speed and completion is my top priority, and screwing myself over by locking out half of my raid party serves no purpose and furthermore hurts myself.  I'm not in the business of fucking myself over.  In short, it makes no sense.  I'm not saying this didn't happen, but I do think that this is a case of mistaken identity.  A few players on this server have toons named similarly to me, including other players in Elite Raiders.  This is part of why I paid $30 to change all my toon names last month, but unfortunately people will more than likely remember my old names than my new ones.

Again, I'm not saying I'm not a douchebag, because I definitely am.  But I am saying that whatever happened and whoever did this in this dragon raid wasn't me.  Saying something is one thing, but actively doing something to grief other players and waste other's time is definitely crossing the line.  Quite frankly, I don't have the time to pull that kinda shit.

Can you please clarify who the various Vizes are and their alts?

So the other day I had the following transaction in one of the channels just *after* an Abbot where I temporarily squelched someone for being painful on a day when I just couldn't cope with this person being painfu and then unsquelched them againl:

UserChat2): [To xxxx] 'sorry ira but i'm very tired and quite sick with a bad head cold'
UserChat2): [xxxx] Iraskff: 'who cares'
UserChat2): [xxxx] Iraskff: 'go cook or something'
(UserChat2): [xxxx] Iraskff: 'be useful please'

After someone said they 'got Viz back for me' I got very confused (not the least of which *why*? I don't hold grudges) because they were thinking of this particular interaction.

Is Iraskff you?

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2470 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Can you please clarify who the various Vizes are and their alts?

So the other day I had the following transaction in one of the channels just *after* an Abbot where I temporarily squelched someone for being painful on a day when I just couldn't cope with this person being painfu and then unsquelched them againl:

UserChat2): [To xxxx] 'sorry ira but i'm very tired and quite sick with a bad head cold'
UserChat2): [xxxx] Iraskff: 'who cares'
UserChat2): [xxxx] Iraskff: 'go cook or something'
(UserChat2): [xxxx] Iraskff: 'be useful please'

After someone said they 'got Viz back for me' I got very confused (not the least of which *why*? I don't hold grudges) because they were thinking of this particular interaction.

Is Iraskff you?

Ira is a different person as well. All of Viz's chars start with Viz nowadays

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2471 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:37am:

Rastelin suck a cock.  You've been quite the whiney little bitch yourself.  You're fuckin retarded.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #2472 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Oct 8th, 2011 at 1:37pm:
Ira is a different person as well. All of Viz's chars start with Viz nowadays

Ah. Kk. Both in ER.  And you're in Ransack.

You know Nexx, I quite like our little guilds and their style and the fun we have playing Smiley  It was fab to wizz through House C stuff the other day with you on Mess and Mellinister. Get things done and *enjoy* the time we have here.

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2473 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Ah. Kk. Both in ER.  And you're in Ransack.

You know Nexx, I quite like our little guilds and their style and the fun we have playing Smiley  It was fab to wizz through House C stuff the other day with you on Mess and Mellinister. Get things done and *enjoy* the time we have here.

Aye, I absolutely had so much fun!  We'll have to do that again, soon!

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2474 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Rastelin suck a cock.  You've been quite the whiney little bitch yourself.  You're fuckin retarded.

Unfortunately retarded doesn't come close to describing the absolute lack of imagination of any of your insults. I guess I should feel bad about making fun of you. Not really your fault that you have an extra 21 chromosome  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 215
Send TopicPrint