Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 930590 times)
Nexx
Ex Member

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #2475 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:00pm:
Unfortunately retarded doesn't come close to describing the absolute lack of imagination of any of your insults. I guess I should feel bad about making fun of you. Not really your fault that you have an extra 21 chromosome  Grin

Wow, that's it?  Such a shame.  Wink

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2476 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Wow, that's it?  Such a shame.  Wink

Actually I was going to make a remark about it being hereditary and eugenics, but I thought that was too hard for your delicate feelings.

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2477 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Oct 8th, 2011 at 2:55pm:
Actually I was going to make a remark about it being hereditary and eugenics, but I thought that was too hard for your delicate feelings.

You know I'm actually happy your pussy sprouted some balls.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #2478 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Castigate from K of C R.

Some kind of useless healbot Favoured Soul that was about as much use as a Chocolate teapot in Cove. Seriously. The cleric who summoned a Hezrou and aura piked in the middle in a different run was more use than him.

Modus operandi. Shield block.... and that's it. Didn't understand how to rez either. Just... rubbish. Embarrassment to the class.

"I was divine punishing them". No mate. There are these things called animations in the game, and tells for stacking dots. We can tell you are piking. You just suck.

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2479 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Oct 8th, 2011 at 3:14pm:
Castigate from K of C R.

Some kind of useless healbot Favoured Soul that was about as much use as a Chocolate teapot in Cove. Seriously. The cleric who summoned a Hezrou and aura piked in the middle in a different run was more use than him.

Modus operandi. Shield block.... and that's it. Didn't understand how to rez either. Just... rubbish. Embarrassment to the class.

"I was divine punishing them". No mate. There are these things called animations in the game, and tells for stacking dots. We can tell you are piking. You just suck.

Castigate = Bigole

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2480 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Castigate = Bigole

Yes

Jeeze, Tere your CC luck sucks.
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2011 at 5:46pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #2481 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
Bigole, really? Wow. I'd heard he was a racist arsehole but I hadn't realised he was also a horrible player.

Oh well, I guess I'll not be welcome in his runs. Which I'd been avoiding anyway. At least he neatly labels them for additional ease of avoidance.

747 shards to go and then I am done with Cove, sigh. At least I don't have so much to farm for Maban.

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #2482 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
Eddwinn - Guild - Perpetual Motion Squad  20 sorc

used 200sp in part 1 shroud

0 kills

Dirty friggin piking sonnoffabitch

Edit: He died in part 5, so we took his stone and dumped it in part 2 where he couldn't get to a shrine and then completed - good times Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2011 at 10:32pm by Chris79 »  

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #2483 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
I would like to point out that this thread has reached a 100 pages and not once am I mentioned. You all suck!  Angry Grin

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #2484 - Oct 8th, 2011 at 11:51pm
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Oct 8th, 2011 at 11:02pm:
I would like to point out that this thread has reached a 100 pages and not once am I mentioned. You all suck!  Angry Grin

you dont mention the obvious Smiley

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #2485 - Oct 9th, 2011 at 1:01am
Print Post  
JakLee wrote on Oct 8th, 2011 at 11:51pm:
you dont mention the obvious Smiley

Smiley Smiley Smiley

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

laeris
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2486 - Oct 9th, 2011 at 4:36am
Print Post  
Quote:
Ah. Kk. Both in ER.  And you're in Ransack.

You know Nexx, I quite like our little guilds and their style and the fun we have playing Smiley  It was fab to wizz through House C stuff the other day with you on Mess and Mellinister. Get things done and *enjoy* the time we have here.

Ira's a dick Khyber could do without to be quite honest

--all gear no skills--

IP Logged

a Kitteh
DQ Assaulter

lolwut?

Reply #2487 - Oct 9th, 2011 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
Luciferum/Eso is a huge ass. he also has his buddies proxy roll on a wanted item, then squelch the person it dropped for when he manages to lose it anyway.

Grace wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 at 5:14pm:
When a quest thinks you are so bad you need to reroll, that's srsbznz.

IP Logged

Qhualor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2488 - Oct 9th, 2011 at 7:27pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Oct 8th, 2011 at 3:14pm:
Castigate from K of C R.

i see his name in the lfm all the time *shivers*.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #2489 - Oct 9th, 2011 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
Qhualor wrote on Oct 9th, 2011 at 7:27pm:
i see his name in the lfm all the time *shivers*.

The thing that basically made me lose my shit was this:

We all know Jack Jibbers is a trap on CR25 - a very large bag of HP that can pull you off course. I like flinging a pet monk with the epic wraps at him, but whatever, someone takes, him, kites him around and you are good, and you still have 5/6 active people. If you have capacity, sure, kill him, but otherwise nibble.

This guy on the first run did the sit there and shield block thing, taking no aggro, waited for the other sorc and the FVS (me) to run out of SP and then... sat there. The first mate that can be squashed with 4 or 5 energy drains showed up. Nada. "castigate, please energy drain the first mate" - silence. Not a "I'm so sorry I don't have that" just fucking crickets. Times out eventually with me kiting and using the healing word to keep me up, with once every 20 secs "please take the aggro so I can shrine".

The second one I squelched, exactly the same.

Extra SP don't make you awesome if you have no idea what to do with them. Most of the time he sat static at 75% ( I was with a buddy so endured several runs till I cracked) I'm not kidding about the aurapiking guy with the Hezrou being more use. At least he figured out where the summon button was.

The Cove has definitely been an all human life dwell here exercise. I've been moaned at for only putting up self healing LFMs quite a bit, but quite frankly I've not given a shit. I've had a pile of the welfare epics to make because of all this is it going to bind to character or not nonsense and I've wanted to do it in the most efficient way possible. I've met some very interesting takes on casters (arcane and divine) by doing this Cheesy
« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2011 at 8:15pm by Terebinthia »  

IP Logged

Nothingtoseehere
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2490 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 5:39am
Print Post  
Thanks for putting up those LFMs actually Tere, it made it a lot easier for those of us who were lucky enough to join your functional runs Smiley

-- Trappbot

I was unfortunate enough to be LFG with 10 minutes of Cove to go before doors close and so I hit the only LFM for CC 25 - result, I found myself in a group with 3 Brazilian Warriors.

They curtly gave orders, myself and the Sorc who had just joined were to run the line, do torches and kill trash, while they "looked after" the centre. The Sorc had to get his mana back, but somehow it didn't regenerate one bit before cove started (he probably realised late that he was in a group of Brazilian Warriors) so he dropped group but fortunately an FvS had joined by then.

The FvS did torches and I cleared ahead on my Arcane, while the Brazilian Warriors popped a hireling cleric and all proceeded to die about 5 times each. It was clear that they were going AFK all the time as I walked past one of them getting beaten on by a Hobgob and just standing there.

The map was good and we won, but it was a joke of a run with only 2 ppl doing any real work.

The leader's name was Marretenegra.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2011 at 5:41am by Nothingtoseehere »  

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2491 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 9:21am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Oct 8th, 2011 at 7:51pm:
Bigole, really? Wow. I'd heard he was a racist arsehole but I hadn't realised he was also a horrible player.

Oh well, I guess I'll not be welcome in his runs. Which I'd been avoiding anyway. At least he neatly labels them for additional ease of avoidance.

747 shards to go and then I am done with Cove, sigh. At least I don't have so much to farm for Maban.

T, I think he was talking about you last night when I was in his LoB group.  But I couldn't quite hear what he was saying because his connection was so choppy he stuttered a lot.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #2492 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 10:44am
Print Post  
Quote:
T, I think he was talking about you last night when I was in his LoB group.  But I couldn't quite hear what he was saying because his connection was so choppy he stuttered a lot.

Nexx, now you're just being a tease Wink

(I think I can maybe, just maybe, live with being disliked by Bigs Cheesy)

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #2493 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 11:24am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Oct 10th, 2011 at 10:44am:
Nexx, now you're just being a tease Wink

Lol, me a tease? Nooooo  Grin

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #2494 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Oct 10th, 2011 at 10:44am:

I think about 95% of the server is disliked by Bigs, so you are in very good company.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #2495 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Oct 10th, 2011 at 12:03pm:
I think about 95% of the server is disliked by Bigs, so you are in very good company. 

And bad company, too!  People he doesn't like is one category in which he doesn't discriminate.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #2496 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Oct 10th, 2011 at 12:21pm:
And bad company, too!  People he doesn't like is one category in which he doesn't discriminate.

He's an equal opportunity racist.  Let's not forget that he loves exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Scupperer
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2497 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
I haven't run with this person--they just have an interesting bio.  I probably would avoid running with them though.

Character name is Nitteshade, 20 drow rogue.  Guild is House FrostReaver which is the same guild Sylvandras and Issus are in (mentioned in this thread and elsewhere).

Bio is: "I'm a true Trapmonkey, I like feeling like my role contributes to the party.  So if your not a pure build trapmonkey and you disable a trap, while my toons alive, I will pike the rest of the quest."

I thought that was pretty fun.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2011 at 7:25pm by Scupperer »  

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #2498 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
Oh deal! Gawna, get me leveled tonight so ICANN take my 2 rogue levels!  Cheesy

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #2499 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Scupperer wrote on Oct 10th, 2011 at 7:22pm:
I haven't run with this person--they just have an interesting bio.  I probably would avoid running with them though.

Character name is Nitteshade, 20 drow rogue.  Guild is House FrostReaver which is the same guild Sylvandras and Issus are in (mentioned in this thread and elsewhere).

Bio is: "I'm a true Trapmonkey, I like feeling like my role contributes to the party.  So if your not a pure build trapmonkey and you disable a trap, while my toons alive, I will pike the rest of the quest."

I thought that was pretty fun.

Heh.

Meanwhile other rogues in the party outkill everyone AND do the traps? And what about artis?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 215
Send TopicPrint