Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 931073 times)
Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #2550 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 17th, 2011 at 5:45pm:
Meh.  Maybe if this many folks are willing to say something decent about him, I'll give him a second chance in the future.  Not that a lack of chance from some rando noob in a no-name guild really means a fuck to anyone anyway, but still.  Tongue 

I mean, I gots me a witness here, though.  To be fair, it was like 3AM at the time, so maybe he was just tired/drunk/stupid. 

You're nicer than me. There are enough people to group with on Khyber I don't need to be bothered giving someone that very clearly acted like a fucktwit a second chance. Having a bad day excuses some behavior, not all. Given that Gawna has witnessed this behavior before too, I don't feel like taking the chance.

Again, not like it would matter to the guy, but eh.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2551 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
People shrine in partycrashers?  Huh

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #2552 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
Yes Frosti can be total asshat at times. I am not the most confident player and I don't need crap like that from him. I don't see him very much anymore though so that works. He hasn't upset me enough to blacklist him but I have dropped group once before when he was being just horrible.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2553 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Oct 17th, 2011 at 6:29pm:
People shrine in partycrashers?  Huh

Yes, yes, you're super hardcore and can make it all the way through without shrining.  Your penis is huge and impressive, congratulations. 

Quote:
Yes Frosti can be total asshat at times. I am not the most confident player and I don't need crap like that from him. I don't see him very much anymore though so that works. He hasn't upset me enough to blacklist him but I have dropped group once before when he was being just horrible.

I'm glad that you and Gawna had something to say, at least.  I'd hate to think that I was just going crazy.  Tongue

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #2554 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 17th, 2011 at 3:25pm:
See, and I was pretty damned sure that he was full of shit when he said he'd never run it before, and was intentionally griefing the group by being a fucking cocksucker and joining a PUG just to disrespect the star and run shit however the fuck he wanted.  The idea that he's out there running epic raids regularly but he's never done a Partycrashers and doesn't know how to fucking listen to simple, emphatic and repeated instructions is fucking bullshit.

I don't think he was lying. He was on TS after your run and opened with 'why does anyone run partycrashers?'. I truly think he hadn't run it before. By his discussion, I think he was just very bored and in his defense, a crawl through that quest is very boring. But, respect the star....unless your zerging through TR levels, hehehehe.

Also, 'Hi Oak'

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2555 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:26pm:
I don't think he was lying. He was on TS after your run and opened with 'why does anyone run partycrashers?'. I truly think he hadn't run it before. By his discussion, I think he was just very bored and in his defense, a crawl through that quest is very boring. But, respect the star....unless your zerging through TR levels, hehehehe.

Also, 'Hi Oak'

Coz it's a pretty fucking easy epic token, duh.  Tongue  Plus since U11, there are a couple of seals in there that are worth a shit. 

I mean, I understand that it can be boring, especially if you're used to being some uber zerging God.  But that's no reason at all to go shitting on other people's time.  If you don't like the group, you drop and deal with it.  I had a couple of drunks and we were pretty fucking casual about the whole thing. 

I'm not a top-tier character that can solo epic after epic quite yet; frankly, the scorpion in Partycrashers still scares me.  And I don't particularly care about not being some uberGod of DDOness, I just want to hang out and have a fun time.  He seems like one of those cocksuckers that just wants a fast completion and doesn't give a shit about his party members, and I just really can't stand the idea of running with someone like that.  I'd rather take my time and have fun and fuck up due to lack of skill than deal with some dickhole who thinks that we're on his schedule.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2556 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:18pm:
Yes, yes, you're super hardcore and can make it all the way through without shrining.  Your penis is huge and impressive, congratulations.

Um, I was just asking, I hate that quest and have ran it while paying attention maybe 3 times, every time I ran it tho people just did some diplo/whatever? stuff around the room and we just had to fight the fat guy upstairs, but thanks for calling me hardcore now I feel pretty  Cheesy

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #2557 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:53pm:
Um, I was just asking, I hate that quest and have ran it while paying attention maybe 3 times, every time I ran it tho people just did some diplo/whatever? stuff around the room and we just had to fight the fat guy upstairs, but thanks for calling me hardcore now I feel pretty  Cheesy

The scorpion and giant can use up a decent chunk of sp depending on the group makeup. You can diplo the guards, but you have to fight the poisoner, the spellmaster, the tieflings, and the boss.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2558 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:26pm:
He was on TS after your run and opened with 'why does anyone run partycrashers?'.

Cloak is kinda nice if you're lazy like me and have religious issues with running threnal... and are too poor for ioun stone Sad

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2559 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:54pm:
The scorpion and giant can use up a decent chunk of sp depending on the group makeup. You can diplo the guards, but you have to fight the poisoner, the spellmaster, the tieflings, and the boss.

Oh yeah now I remember shrining after that purple giant thing  Tongue Guess I'm not hardcore after all Sad

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2560 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:53pm:

It sounds like you joined it IP and never had to deal with the scorpion or the giant.  Neither of them are super duper hard, but there's no doubt that they take a fair bit of resources.  On a wiz, at least, you have to keep both of them dotted up for at least a couple of minutes or so.  At 100 SP every 10-15 seconds, that shit adds up.  Tongue

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2561 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Damn and I was hoping I was hardcore Embarrassed

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #2562 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:59pm:

Sorry. I'm sure your penis is still impressive, though. I can say that, because I'm a woman and that's what we always say.  Cheesy

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #2563 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 17th, 2011 at 8:03pm:
Sorry. I'm sure your penis is still impressive, though. I can say that, because I'm a woman and that's what we always say.  Cheesy

Wait..  You mean the snort and giggle behind your hand isn't standard?

I'm gonna need to have a chat with the wife....   

Grin Grin

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2564 - Oct 17th, 2011 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 17th, 2011 at 8:03pm:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

?

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2565 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 1:15pm
Print Post  

If Beol is in your group, you may want to be careful passing him rings that he rolls on since he just leaves them in the chest.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #2566 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
He left a Kyosho's in the chest??? What a fucktwit.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #2567 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Oct 17th, 2011 at 7:59pm:

Knowing there's an alternative to thernal and taking it  counts for something.  I actually have and use both.  So that on higher levels of tod, my cleric can share RS and be close to tank for 10 charges.

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #2568 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
He left a Kyosho's in the chest??? What a fucktwit.

I screamed when I saw that pic. Angry

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2569 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Knowing there's an alternative to thernal and taking it  counts for something.  I actually have and use both.  So that on higher levels of tod, my cleric can share RS and be close to tank for 10 charges. 

I really wish I knew what this meant.  I feel like it's deeply profound.

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #2570 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 at 2:18pm:
I really wish I knew what this meant.  I feel like it's deeply profound. 

Bah.  That's nt my department.  I mean the epic house p cloak and the mantle of the world shaper both have 5 spell absorption charges.  So a radiant servant cleric has 10 avoids dies of blasphemy in Tod.  Which is useful for higher, read longer part three.  When you're not needed to stand in the sweet spot to health both groups, can move in tight on tank and share healing aura. 

But mostly props for sweez grousing about keeping coyle alive. 

I have never in my life seen an ioun stone.  I have given up on getting one.  Now I would like just to see one or an epic ss seal.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2571 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Bah.  That's nt my department.  I mean the epic house p cloak and the mantle of the world shaper both have 5 spell absorption charges.  So a radiant servant cleric has 10 avoids dies of blasphemy in Tod.  Which is useful for higher, read longer part three.  When you're not needed to stand in the sweet spot to health both groups, can move in tight on tank and share healing aura. 

But mostly props for sweez grousing about keeping coyle alive. 

I have never in my life seen an ioun stone.  I have given up on getting one.  Now I would like just to see one or an epic ss seal.

Oh!  Okay, that makes sense.  Cheesy  An excellent combo, indeed.  And you can always grab a scarab for back up to the back up.  Tongue

IP Logged

NotMyDDOName
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2572 - Oct 22nd, 2011 at 8:19pm
Print Post  

Beol is like a rash on the server in the last week or so.  I honestly can't remember ever seeing him/her before.

IP Logged

Wash
Korthos Resident

Swish swish swish

Reply #2573 - Oct 24th, 2011 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Ran an epic snitch today, one spot left to fill, caster, clr and 3 dps so far. Beol requests, and the leader of the party, a guildie, tells him he just needs dps. Beol is NOT amused by this, and starts to talk a bit of trash, and was subsequently squelched.

Later, we're running epic fens, another guildie is leading it, and accepts Beol. We tell her he's an ass, and she boots him. Then he's in tells, asking what is up. She tells him to google himself on the vault. He sees this post, and proceeds to explain that the Kyosho thing was an accident (I dunno. Could be for all I know, I wasn't there). That he thought he lost the roll, and recalled. Now he's cursing her out, and I sense a report in the making. Good stuff.

haha... eat shit

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #2574 - Oct 24th, 2011 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Actually, he joined Oak's partycrashers the other day and was okay. I knew the name but couldn't remember where. I can actually see where loot stuff like that happens on accident, though it's really shitty since if you roll on something you should be sure not to screw it up.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 215
Send TopicPrint