Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 931292 times)
Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #2625 - Oct 25th, 2011 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Oct 25th, 2011 at 12:19pm:
Watch it Jaxx or I will slot harm just for you. Grin

NO! means NO!  Keep yer hairy man titties away from me Cru!

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #2626 - Oct 25th, 2011 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Oct 25th, 2011 at 11:50am:
I think I might have hurt his feelings. I was saying stuff like "If only there was a way to heal yourself as a cleric." stainer the entire raid.

ftfy

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #2627 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Wizzza, drow wiz from Dragon Renaissance Tardhood (seriously, are you all fucking idiots?  I’ve never run with one that was even average, they are single cell fucking organisms with keyboards and internet access).  Running Cursed Crypt on lowbies/TR’s with Grace and Oakplantus.  If we had one plat for each time the words, “Don’t kill the Silver Flame guys,” were uttered, we would have enough $ to satisfy every character on the server through 8 TR’s. 

We get into the first hallway, open a door.  Wizza throws a firewall without even checking what’s inside.  We tell him not to use AOE spells because we will fail if we kill 5 Silver Flame guys.  He responds in party chat, “So no firewall?”  Okay, fine, at least half a synapse fired to partially understand what we were saying.  We tell him that’s correct, no firewall please.  Open doors, get rest of the Silver Flame dudes stoned.  Notice that there is a skeleton happily chipping away at said stoned dudes.  Oh, it’s Wizzza’s summon!  We tell (read: scream) him to go far away and summon a new skellie to get this one to go away.  He replies, “I don’t know how,” then runs into the nearest room and summons a new skeleton.  I tell him to face fucking corner that is furthest away from the door and think about what he’s done.  Thankfully he complies.

The rest of us continue on and get to a shrine.  Wizzza keeps asking if he can come out.  We repeatedly tell (scream) that he has to stay in there for the 10 minutes until his summon disappears.  We arrive at a shrine and Wizzza dies.  Oak says, “How do you manage to die in a room by yourself?” when we realize that the skeleton left the room and got agro of the now unstoned Silver Flame guys.  Wizzza’s dead, but his skellie is avenging his death.  Somehow the SF guys kill the skellie without dying, awesome.  Wizzza says, “If you come rez me, I can help you guys!”

We make our way back to the hallway and tell Wizzza to come to us for a rez so that we don’t agro SF guys.  No answer.  We wait a couple minutes just fucking around with no response and just leave.  We get to a next fight and Wizzza says, “Are you guys gonna rez me?”  We explain that we came back to get him and he was obviously afk.  He said, “It must have been lag.”  It was at that point that Grace starts to lose it and says, “VOICE CHAT DOESN’T FUCKING LAG WE CALLED FOR YOU FOR TWO MINUTES THAT’S NOT LAG(#&$)@#(&$_)&#$@#*)&$)(!!!!!!”  I tell him that he’s in the perfect guild for these shenanigans.  We get ready to go beat on the second projection and grab Wizzza on the way and rez.  We tell him that there will be Silver Flame in the room, so no AOE’s, no firewall, no summons, just beat on the red named guy without hurting anything else.  Grace tells him it’s a good idea to just stick to web and cc spells if he’s unsure.  Go into the room and Wizzza starts throwing every ray spell and fireball he can get his hands on.  Then throws a firewall.  I stroke out at this point and start screaming into my mic at him that what part of don’t use fucking AOE’s was confusing?!  In the meantime, 3 SF die in a blaze of firey glory.  He blames is awesome spell choices on lag and misclicks.

Wizzza types, “fuck, I’ve never done this before, I didn’t know.”  Grace calmly explains that you should always ask before summoning, particularly in a quest that you’ve never run before and it’s a good idea to let a party leader know when you’re new to a quest.  I just scream, “THEN FUCKING SAY THAT IN THE FUCKING BEGINNING YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD ASSFUCK SO THAT WE CAN PREVENT ANY INCOMING TARDOUTS!” or something to that effect.  I was having trouble breathing and my right arm was throbbing.  I also re-typed all the jokes I had told during the run to the party in case they were laughing too hard to hear me the first time.  Wizzza ended up dying in the spinny trap up the center ramp and we end up failing due to RUNNING OUT OF FUCKING TIME after babysitting him the entire time.  Why you hate Gawna, Wizzza?
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:32pm by »  

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #2628 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Ahahahahaha I read this and the memories made me cry while I was laughing. Oh Wizzza, I hope you live forever.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #2629 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:
grab Wizzza on the way and rez.

I quit reading here.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #2630 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
tl;dr some DRB guy lived up to his guilds shitty ass guid's reputation.  Oak said, "I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt at first, but you really are just a fucking shithead."  Grin

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #2631 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Gawna rage.

I am sad that I missed this. Cry

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #2632 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:33pm:
I quit reading here.

For the record, this was not an entirely unanimous decision. I believe when it was said we were going to get him (again), Gawna and I both said in stereo, "Really?  Huh"

she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2633 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Wizzza,

I log in, see Gawna is in Cursed, I send a tell, "Don't kill the Silver Flame" which released the most vile explosion of filth into my chat window.  I almost blushed I didn't even know it was possible to stick things where she wanted to.
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:38pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #2634 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
I ROFL'd!

Side note, I have a Wiz and FVS 10 (that can be made 11's) available if ya wanna do some leveling.  I promise NO aoe spells around Silver Flame guys, really Cheesy

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #2635 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:11pm:
I ROFL'd!

Side note, I have a Wiz and FVS 10 (that can be made 11's) available if ya wanna do some leveling.  I promise NO aoe spells around Silver Flame guys, really Cheesy

Emmersome can take 11. I could do with some Von 3 and Shadow Crypt farming, get to 12 or 13 and go to Wizking.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2636 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:13pm:
Emmersome can take 11. I could do with some Von 3 and Shadow Crypt farming, get to 12 or 13 and go to Wizking.

I took 10 on my Bard this morning...Haste was screaming my name.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2637 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Wizzza ended up dying in the spinny trap up the center ramp and we end up failing due to RUNNING OUT OF FUCKING TIME after babysitting him the entire time.  Why you hate Gawna, Wizzza?

You did not respect the time limit.  Don't you know this is the most important thing?

Quote:

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #2638 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:13pm:

Von's sound better here as I could really use some extra bank space!

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2639 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
That shit was pretty fucking funny, I have to say.  Really fucking funny, in point of fact. 

For the record, my guild leader is a pretty good guy and so he wanted to bring Wizzza back from the dead jut so the poor lil feller didn't feel left out.  Which I can get behind, really.  I mean, I hate to keep anyone from having their fun playing the game, until they've actively decided to become so stupid that it might ruin the quest. 

Thank God for that trap.

IP Logged

Darkshire
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2640 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I tell him to face fucking corner that is furthest away from the door and think about what he’s done.  Thankfully he complies.

I was hoping for a Blair Witch project moment after this involving horrible death and fraps of the quest being found a year later, but alas, it was not to be.

The rest of it was hilarious enough to be the perfect bedtime story if I was mental enough to have kids.

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #2641 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Your Cursed Crypt runs don't sound much fun. Last AOK runs for Cursed Crypt XP farming where the main instructions were "DO NOT DIE"....

Party leader is stealthing to doors to check for silver flame without having to bother with that silly flesh to stone... Person keeps walking right up to him while he does this after instruction not to... Person throws Firewall in end room and dies from the aggro he pulls... as soon as quest is complete stone is snatched, D Door to beginning and left there...

Person dies on trap in altar cleansing area, stone falls through into the acid in projection room... "Please recall" as nobody can get you... X has been dismissed from your party. Others begin to realize he wasn't kidding about the "no dying" bit...

Person dies on trap in altar cleansing area, stone is picked up and moved into the lever activated cage and left there... person keeps asking when someone is going to get him... we finish quest and reform

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #2642 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
The worst part is that we failed miserably, then I see Nick post in the Revenants channel that they completed 2-man LoB with no pots used.  Sigh.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2643 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The worst part is that we failed miserably, then I see Nick post in the Revenants channel that they completed 2-man LoB with no pots used.  Sigh.

To be fair, it's mostly because we're horrible players.  At least, in comparison.  Tongue

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #2644 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 3:31pm:
To be fair, it's mostly because we're horrible players.  At least, in comparison.  Tongue 

I still want to punch Wizzza in the fucking gooch.  Only as a friend.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2645 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I still want to punch Wizzza in the fucking gooch.  Only as a friend.

I was going to take a swing on him, but I ended up sobbing in the corner because I was lagging and misclicked.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #2646 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 3:34pm:
I was going to take a swing on him, but I ended up sobbing in the corner because I was lagging and misclicked. 

I want to rub my vag on your f...riendship.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #2647 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
I'm sad I'm leveling too slow to run with the Bizzies

Sad

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #2648 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 3:55pm:
I'm sad I'm leveling too slow to run with the Bizzies

Sad

Peechie has a toon, and I have a little lvl 4 rogue just laying around. Oak, who is like a Bizzy groupie, just made a rogue too. We can make fun of him for all the times he mocked my other rogue.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #2649 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
I have a lvl 4 FVS that I am slowly trudging along on, if ya want a poor melee and even worse healer in the group.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 215
Send TopicPrint