Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 931199 times)
Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #2650 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 3:58pm:
Peechie has a toon, and I have a little lvl 4 rogue just laying around. Oak, who is like a Bizzy groupie, just made a rogue too. We can make fun of him for all the times he mocked my other rogue.

This is very true.  I have a 4th level rogue who is going to probably be much, much worse at his job than Invelios is going to be at his.  Tongue

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #2651 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
I somehow doubt that one, Oak, I tend to forget I have healing capabilities Wink

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2652 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Invelios wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:07pm:
I somehow doubt that one, Oak, I tend to forget I have healing capabilities Wink

So you heal like Gawna...

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2653 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Invelios wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:07pm:

Oh yeah?  I've never used any type of action boost on any character ever and I'm rolling a rogue.  Tongue  Beat that! 

This group sounds so awesome.  The order of the inept.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #2654 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
I'm a horrible wizard who doesn't even carry cure pots. I just shrine when I take damage. Sounds like we're all set to be an awesome group.  Cheesy
Plus, my damage spells are crap. I just use charm most of the time, and make the kobolds do the work!

Depending on how into Maban my guildies on Sarlona are, I might be making a surprise guest appearance on Khyber tonight.

IP Logged

Cor
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2655 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Yeah... I'm in DRB, and I can't really argue with the characterizations above, other than that I think I'm at least competent.  Not that I know if they all suck or not, just that I rarely run with them.  Almost nothing ever going on.  I'd probably be unguilded if I wasn't a sucker for ship-buffs and the travel conveniences.

Before DRB, I was in KoCR for a while, so, I suck at finding guilds...

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2656 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:10pm:
I'm a horrible wizard who doesn't even carry cure pots. I just shrine when I take damage. Sounds like we're all set to be an awesome group.  Cheesy
Plus, my damage spells are crap. I just use charm most of the time, and make the kobolds do the work!

Depending on how into Maban my guildies on Sarlona are, I might be making a surprise guest appearance on Khyber tonight.

Unfortunately, I am just as into Maban.  Sad  This is my first ever Maban, and I want to make 3 epic cloaks and some epic handwraps.  No big, just 12 more successful dragons and 20k motes to go.  Cheesy 

Well, okay, I have no scales, but I do have about 5k motes.  So I'm good there.  I think I also need a lich dust or two.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #2657 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:13pm:
Unfortunately, I am just as into Maban.  Sad  This is my first ever Maban, and I want to make 3 epic cloaks and some epic handwraps.  No big, just 12 more successful dragons and 20k motes to go.  Cheesy 

Well, okay, I have no scales, but I do have about 5k motes.  So I'm good there.  I think I also need a lich dust or two. 

Well fuck.

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #2658 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Wizzza, drow wiz from Dragon Renaissance Tardhood (seriously, are you all fucking idiots?  <SNIP>  Why you hate Gawna, Wizzza?

I have a macro on my kb that auto declines anyone with a name like:
Wizzzzzzzzzzzzard
DrizzzzzArti (drow arti don't you know)
XdrizztXxXxQ
ect ad nauseum.

It's usually safer that way
Cheesy

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #2659 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
Cor wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:13pm:
Yeah... I'm in DRB, and I can't really argue with the characterizations above, other than that I think I'm at least competent.  Not that I know if they all suck or not, just that I rarely run with them.  Almost nothing ever going on.  I'd probably be unguilded if I wasn't a sucker for ship-buffs and the travel conveniences.

Before DRB, I was in KoCR for a while, so, I suck at finding guilds...

Well if you are looking for a new guild, I saw an epitaph player running round recently!

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #2660 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 4:13pm:

Mabar cloak is highly overrated, Oak. Unless you know your limits when it comes to acquiring epic items (ie know you're not going to get better things ever) I'd just save myself the time of farming motes/scales. The handwraps, however, are absolutely amazing. Any TRing char I have with monk splashes or planned ones have 2-3 levels of them. I'd just make handwraps and a PM cloak. The cloak really isn't that special... I can explain in depth if you're really curious or even find my opinion respectable at all haha.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #2661 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
The cloak is not at all overrated, depending on the kind of toon you have.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2662 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:05pm:
Mabar cloak is highly overrated, Oak. Unless you know your limits when it comes to acquiring epic items (ie know you're not going to get better things ever) I'd just save myself the time of farming motes/scales. The handwraps, however, are absolutely amazing. Any TRing char I have with monk splashes or planned ones have 2-3 levels of them. I'd just make handwraps and a PM cloak. The cloak really isn't that special... I can explain in depth if you're really curious or even find my opinion respectable at all haha.

I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to find better for most of my characters most of the time, but I just want to have them as an option.  And I think that on a freshly-capped Monk, especially, it'll be truly awesome. 

Also, my human PM is so shit for gear that he's wearing an epic mirror cloak, so it'll be a step up for him.  Tongue

IP Logged

Feldspaar
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2663 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
I once had a toon in DRB just to see what it is like in a real guild.  I deleted that character.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #2664 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:07pm:
The cloak is not at all overrated, depending on the kind of toon you have.

Chars that are serious about AC tanking anything at lvl 20 will have Epic envenomed cloak (to complete a 3 piece for the +3 profane AC bonus). The rest of the things on epic mabar are basically useless at lvl 20. DR 5 is meh and you never fight anything thats incorporeal. Blur is easily handed out or wanded even. The PK guard only lands on enemy 1s and deathblock is abundant as well. Maybe you just don't hate mabar as much as me... Just saying I made some epic versions and found them to be a complete waste of time because I made several epics that were much better. Regretted having ever made them... and for a monk seems like you'd much rather have epic cape of the roc (which isn't that hard to get IMO). I'd just weigh my realistic options before spending a bunch of time crafting THREE epic versions lol. Ml16 and lower are debatable because I don't know your TR plans/gear/chars etc. They also take less time to make.
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:19pm by someguy »  

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #2665 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:16pm:
Chars that are serious about AC tanking anything at lvl 20 will have Epic envenomed cloak (to complete a 3 piece for the +3 profane AC bonus). The rest of the things on epic mabar are basically useless at lvl 20. DR 5 is meh and you never fight anything thats incorporeal. Blur is easily handed out or wanded even. The PK guard only lands on enemy 1s and deathblock is abundant as well. Maybe you just don't hate mabar as much as me... Just saying I made some epic versions and found them to be a complete waste of time because I made several epics that were much better. Regretted having ever made them... and for a monk seems like you'd much rather have epic cape of the roc (which isn't that hard to get IMO). I'd just weigh my realistic options before spending a bunch of time crafting THREE epic versions lol. Ml16 and lower are debatable because I don't know your TR plans/gear/chars etc. They also take less time to make.

And most toons are not at all interested in AC tanking. Just an important point, and not all his toons are monks.

I like to have information before making blanket statements myself. But you do what works for you.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

IP Logged

Beol
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2666 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:
  If we had one plat for each time the words, “Don’t kill the Silver Flame guys,” were uttered, we would have enough $ to satisfy every character on the server through 8 TR’s. 

I already knew where this was going before i even finished that paragraph xD

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #2667 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:37pm:
And most toons are not at all interested in AC tanking. Just an important point, and not all his toons are monks.

I like to have information before making blanket statements myself. But you do what works for you.

selective reading ftw eh? proceed being both terrible and dense.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #2668 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Terrible Density sounds like a band name. A prog-rock-electro-hipster band.

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #2669 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:16pm:

Non Hate tanks that are serious about AC can EASILY fit in the Mabar Cloak and 3 piece Abishai set and still have plenty of room for say a Ravager set and a couple pieces of GS.

IP Logged

Beol
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2670 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Hey guys by the way if you did not know, Wizzza is xboykax.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #2671 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:57pm:
Non Hate tanks that are serious about AC can EASILY fit in the Mabar Cloak and 3 piece Abishai set and still have plenty of room for say a Ravager set and a couple pieces of GS.

by serious about AC i mean being able to tank elite horoth. which includes boots of anchoring unfortunately :/ Dont see how else youre fitting in 3 piece abishai and wearing any kind of DPS/HP gear.

inferno bracers
helm of frost
charged gauntlets
Min2 HP on goggles? (assuming neck/belt taken by tod AC set or grims bracelet)
Suppose thats the only way I see fitting in mabar cloak. And not terrible heh...I stand corrected Wink

I'd just prefer having claw gloves is all over charged *shrug*

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #2672 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 5:51pm:
selective reading ftw eh? proceed being both terrible and dense.

Not so much. I read it all and noted that you gave advice based on what you play with not even a question as to what toons he wanted it for or why. As I said, I like to have actual information. I'm funny that way.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #2673 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
Beol wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 6:03pm:
Hey guys by the way if you did not know, Wizzza is xboykax.

That stupid fucking name just secures my stupid fucking opinion of him.

IP Logged

Beol
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2674 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 7:43pm
Print Post  
Oh my fucking god. I just ran a fail tod today with zexxi jugnott and gilders. We were doing just fine, and i thought we had a good kiter too, his name was avacado. when we got to shadowmaster part, He teleported himself to the marketplace by ''accident''...What a fucking failure... Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 215
Send TopicPrint