Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 930919 times)
Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #2700 - Oct 28th, 2011 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 10:15pm:
Actually, that's what a ranger should do after the kiter goes down, and then he should start running!

He missed the running part.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #2701 - Oct 28th, 2011 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 28th, 2011 at 1:59pm:
I only die when you're the healer. But so does everyone else, so I'm okay with that.  Tongue

Emphasis on the everyone. All at once.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #2702 - Oct 28th, 2011 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Stuff I'm using the cloak on as an interim measure:

1. My melee hybrid FvS - what else do I bloody put on a cloak slot, if I'm not going Epic Envenomed? (I'm not rolling in shards, seals and scrolls, like some of you buggers)
2. My light monk - see above. Plus there's some kind of AC thing.
3. My I'm not sure what I'm doing with this pally - see above
4. My cleric if I'm not using the napkin - which is most situations. Better than swapping my old gear in for OMG major not greater arcane lore. Big fucking whoop. I nearly strangled one of my guildies (quietly, I'm British) after he went OMG no major healing lore after my last respec. It's not reliable. Go suck it.

That's 4 out of 7 toons. Shame the whole process makes me want to eat my own liver really.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #2703 - Oct 28th, 2011 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
sure its better than a lot of bad cloaks. overrated to me meant... i wouldnt recommend anyone grind out THREE lvl 20 versions. one? sure maybe. if people are running end game content regularly yet most of your toons are geared in budget epics/raid items i would suggest stop making so many alts and work on a few main toons for better gear. and for fairly new players sure i guess its fine since you dont have a lot of options....leveling a wizard/divine for scroll farming in the two weeks someone would spend in mabar will yield a lot more results than those cloaks will. and if you have a farmer already just farm scrolls. scrolls to use or barter for in chest raid items/seals/shards.

but if mabar is fun to you then ignore everything i said Tongue or if you hate scroll farming! (personally i find it fun). just sounds like its more of a lagfest than ever before and was trying to provide helpful advice.

oh ps. wasnt directing that specifically at you, terebinthia lol. just in general.
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2011 at 5:43pm by someguy »  

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2704 - Oct 28th, 2011 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Oct 28th, 2011 at 5:40pm:
sure its better than a lot of bad cloaks. overrated to me meant... i wouldnt recommend anyone grind out THREE lvl 20 versions. one? sure maybe. if people are running end game content regularly yet most of your toons are geared in budget epics/raid items i would suggest stop making so many alts and work on a few main toons for better gear. and for fairly new players sure i guess its fine since you dont have a lot of options....leveling a wizard/divine for scroll farming in the two weeks someone would spend in mabar will yield a lot more results than those cloaks will. and if you have a farmer already just farm scrolls. scrolls to use or barter for in chest raid items/seals/shards.

but if mabar is fun to you then ignore everything i said Tongue or if you hate scroll farming! (personally i find it fun). just sounds like its more of a lagfest than ever before and was trying to provide helpful advice.

haha, that's a big part of it - I really do enjoy Mabar.  It's neat, low-impact and super easy, leaving more time for trolling forums and socializing instead of actually focusing on playing the game.  Tongue 

Plus, I have one toon that I focused on pretty extensively and got at least 5-6 pieces of epic gear for who's going through a TR, a second toon that's just hit cap within the last month (and who's mostly got welfare epics going on) and a third who's only at 12th but on her way up and will have to get some serious welfare epics when she hits cap.

I figure the cloaks will work out pretty well.  I might avoid the cloak on my casters, though, just because they might be a waste.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #2705 - Oct 28th, 2011 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Oct 28th, 2011 at 5:40pm:

oh ps. wasnt directing that specifically at you, terebinthia lol. just in general.

I'm hurt! OMG! Hand to forehead in Mills and Boon style!

ACtually, I'm not (as you can probably tell) but yeah! I have a not terribly sensible roster -

1. a caster cleric who I want to be able to do the CC role not the hjeal roll in epics and is the nearest thing to a scroll farmer I have. Shut up - she's my first toon and I'm stubborn.
2. a well geared exploiter ranger who is easily my most fun melee, and the only thing I can do is do some variant of eabashai or eclaw. My best candidate for eClaw.

3. Superior Soul, first life. Knocks the cleric out of the park for fun playability in epic quests and endgame general, even sans Bauble, to be quite honest

4. A pally. I've no  idea what I'm doing with her

5, 6, 7. my beloved completionist, currently on bard life. an arcane I'm levellling, I don't get it. A monk I'm levelling, I don't get it Cheesy

So, I think I could grind (if echrono PUGs existed but let's not go there) for  month for eAbashai, In terms of seals/ shards. I have one scroll out of hte 5. In the next 2 years I might dump it on my exploiter. But.

I gotta say, for us minions in the marginal end game. The cloak really isn't bad. Suck it. Tongue

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #2706 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 4:53am
Print Post  
Quote:
So...you're saying that I should upgrade my spearblock bracers from Cannith Crystal?  I learn so much being in a guild with you!

I'm a giver.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #2707 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 4:53am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 28th, 2011 at 1:16pm:
Depending on the toon you have. I know you don't like rogues, but I have it on my capped rogue and it works great. Having deathblock, permanent blur, and invisibility guard on a more squishy melee is pretty helpful as well as assisting in sneak attack damage, which is basically the difference between me helping the party and dying some of the time.

You know what would work better? Having it on any other class Wink

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2708 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
So after 109 pages the conclusion is that tere is a noob?

powerful stuff there

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #2709 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Oct 29th, 2011 at 10:59pm:
So after 109 pages the conclusion is that tere is a noob?

powerful stuff there

Pay no attention tere.  He took over 30 min to get his sorry ass into DA tonight.  BLACKLISTED I say.

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #2710 - Oct 30th, 2011 at 5:28am
Print Post  
He's just bitching because he had to rely on my charity for his lich dust Wink

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #2711 - Oct 30th, 2011 at 6:10am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Oct 30th, 2011 at 5:28am:
He's just bitching because he had to rely on my charity for his lich dust Wink

Aye I know the feeling.  I havn't given him the one I promised yet tho.

He's so needy  Sad

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2712 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 8:28am
Print Post  
Calvet wrote on Oct 29th, 2011 at 11:37pm:
Pay no attention tere.  He took over 30 min to get his sorry ass into DA tonight.  BLACKLISTED I say.

I told you I was joining that dq before you put up the group Roll Eyes Plus that pug seemed to think I was uber so it was worth the wait!

IP Logged

Beol
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2713 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Flamespitter and his alts. Nuff said.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #2714 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Beol wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:02pm:

Not really. Explain.

Edited:
NVM - I see that is a Hesian alt. You are right no explanation needed, and he is listed many times already.
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:11pm by stainer »  

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Beol
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2715 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:09pm:
Not really. Explain.

Edited:
NVM - I see that is a Hesian alt. You are right no explanation needed, and he is listed many times already.

He cusses a lot like every sentence and he keeps saying Nig$#^. He  has a anger management problem also..

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #2716 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
Beol wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:19pm:
He cusses a lot like every sentence and he keeps saying Nig$#^. He  has a anger management problem also..

You should join the next OMGBIZZY run you see. I hear they cuss all the time.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Beol
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2717 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:21pm:
You should join the next OMGBIZZY run you see. I hear they cuss all the time.

Well im just saying, he needs to take a lot of chill pills, dont think he understands that its just a game, its probably more of a lifestyle to him

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2718 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Adamantian is a fucking dick who is far too stupid to understand the implications of being a kill-stealing fucktard in Mabar, no matter how simply you explain it to him.  Followed us through a couple of instances, too.  What a dick! 

That's what I get for trying to be nice to people.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #2719 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 28th, 2011 at 1:16pm:
Depending on the toon you have. I know you don't like rogues, but I have it on my capped rogue and it works great. Having deathblock, permanent blur, and invisibility guard on a more squishy melee is pretty helpful as well as assisting in sneak attack damage, which is basically the difference between me helping the party and dying some of the time.

This is 100 % correct it is the best DR for an item that isnt armor on a rogue. Unless you are going for epic envenomed cloak in an Abashai set, although I would still put a cloak on any rogue to future proof my gear. Redundancy is a good policy if you can spare the time to make the gear. I put the mabar cloak in importance for rogues on par with any AC HAte tank toon's need for dodge 2 options.

Turbine is really coming out with lots of names items with little tweaks and upgrades making it much more difficult to have only 1 or 2 ideal gear load outs for all melee toons, caster toons, healer toons. Sometimes with a little planning it is possible to take a slight dip in 1 area but gain balancing benefits in 2 or 3 other areas which more than outway the original loss in a traditional gear slot.

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2720 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Beol wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:02pm:

Hessian is an asshat.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #2721 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:34pm:
Adamantian is a fucking dick who is far too stupid to understand the implications of being a kill-stealing fucktard in Mabar, no matter how simply you explain it to him.  Followed us through a couple of instances, too.  What a dick! 

That's what I get for trying to be nice to people.

Kormor's Belt FTW!  A group of people with belts can be a powerful motivator to find your own fucking instance!

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #2722 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 at 6:17pm:
Kormor's Belt FTW!  A group of people with belts can be a powerful motivator to find your own fucking instance!

Holy smokes, that is way funnier than just dancing the healers in shroud part 4!

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Feldspaar
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2723 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:34pm:

You know who else is a kill-stealer?  Qrazydamage

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2724 - Nov 1st, 2011 at 8:59am
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 at 6:17pm:

Always remember to carry a PLIS when griefing people Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 215
Send TopicPrint