Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 917529 times)
Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #275 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 8:18am
Print Post  
whatshisface wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 7:35am:
Wouldn't that be "the difference between starting with 8 str and starting with 12 str, is 7 dmg, at lvl 4, provided you invest a point in strength, either by tome or level up"?

that is why its technical. an experience player would immediately know what i mean and will take steps to adjust if they too see it that way. now consider another scenario and someone says hes going to have a buffed ac of 60 with a shield. my comment will simply be "for that ac, my barb does 200% more damage". to a newer player, that might seem like an insult. but to a vet its simply "your ac is insufficient to be of use in this quest, you might as well focus you attention on dps instead of trying to raise your ac to a meaningless number"

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #276 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 8:18am:
that is why its technical. an experience player would immediately know what i mean and will take steps to adjust if they too see it that way. now consider another scenario and someone says hes going to have a buffed ac of 60 with a shield. my comment will simply be "for that ac, my barb does 200% more damage". to a newer player, that might seem like an insult. but to a vet its simply "your ac is insufficient to be of use in this quest, you might as well focus you attention on dps instead of trying to raise your ac to a meaningless number"

Dont forget that on somethings blocking dr is more important then ac( i think a dwarven stalwart defender will get the highest blocking dr). A guildie can intimidate Demon queen on epic yes he gets hit alot but has the blocking dr to take little to no damage. Although this is not needed to do dq epic it is nice.

The best thing ive noticed is people who use sword and board, when doing quest where it is useless example Epic Von 6. Asked one why he is still using sword and board why not use a 2 hander.
"Oh i dont have the feats"
Bah now correct if i am wrong but i am pretty sure the feats only add to you glancing blow attack bonus and chance.
So in my opinion a sword and board should always have something to fall back on to be more versatile.
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2010 at 5:48pm by Breaken »  

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #277 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 5:47pm:
Dont forget that on somethings blocking dr is more important then ac( i think a dwarven stalwart defender will get the highest blocking dr). A guildie can intimidate Demon queen on epic yes he gets hit alot but has the blocking dr to take little to no damage. Although this is not needed to do dq epic it is nice.

The best thing ive noticed is people who use sword and board, when doing quest where it is useless example Epic Von 6. Asked one why he is still using sword and board why not use a 2 hander.
"Oh i dont have the feats"
Bah now correct if i am wrong but i am pretty sure the feats only add to you glancing blow attack bonus and chance.
So in my opinion a sword and board should always have something to fall back on to be more versatile.

I think a Warforged Stalwart Defender would beat the Dwarf but that may be dependant on DoD proc-rate.

"I'll provide the perspective"

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #278 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Antir wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 8:00pm:
I think a Warforged Stalwart Defender would beat the Dwarf but that may be dependant on DoD proc-rate.

Thats completly dependant on the proc rate of DOD i for one am not a fan. Dwarves get enchancments for this. The diff would be minimal. You might gain ~7dr over the dwarf. At the cost of healing amp. Its really personal choice.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #279 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 9:20pm:
Thats completly dependant on the proc rate of DOD i for one am not a fan. Dwarves get enchancments for this. The diff would be minimal. You might gain ~7dr over the dwarf. At the cost of healing amp. Its really personal choice.

I am a fan of DoD, once in a ToD Servantir (WF Barbarian) was tanking Sulu when the Horoth tank died and ran over to me and i had both bashing me up and yes it took me a 1 minute to wake up when i finally said to the leader cause i realised the caster and clercs were running out of sp that i could simply block with leviks and DoD so i asked if that what he wanted me to do and he said yes then all of sudden everything changed the panic ended and we completed easily after getting Horoth back off me and killing Sulu and then i apologised for no thinking of it sooner and the reason was cause was i enjoying the trainwreck too much and not really thinking at all damn you stupid thinking it could have an AWESOME trainwreck anyway that is my cool story did you like it?

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #280 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
Antir wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 9:52pm:
I am a fan of DoD, once in a ToD Servantir (WF Barbarian) was tanking Sulu when the Horoth tank died and ran over to me and i had both bashing me up and yes it took me a 1 minute to wake up when i finally said to the leader cause i realised the caster and clercs were running out of sp that i could simply block with leviks and DoD so i asked if that what he wanted me to do and he said yes then all of sudden everything changed the panic ended and we completed easily after getting Horoth back off me and killing Sulu and then i apologised for no thinking of it sooner and the reason was cause was i enjoying the trainwreck too much and not really thinking at all damn you stupid thinking it could have an AWESOME trainwreck anyway that is my cool story did you like it?

Are you secretly a teenage girl?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #281 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 10:56pm:
Are you secretly a teenage girl?

No, he just plays one on the internet

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #282 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 11:29pm
Print Post  

Sounds like Father Raegoul had a generous helping of the Blood of Christ tonight.

No pissing in the holy water!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #283 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 4:23am
Print Post  
Antir wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 9:52pm:

moron

IP Logged

Durtty
Waterworks Kobold

The Hand of The Black
Tower

Reply #284 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 5:41am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 at 4:23am:
moron

Stupid Bitch
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2010 at 5:42am by Durtty »  

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #285 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 7:36am
Print Post  
Durtty wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 at 5:41am:
Stupid Bitch

antirs naval lint

IP Logged

Durtty
Waterworks Kobold

The Hand of The Black
Tower

Reply #286 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 7:48am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 at 7:36am:
antirs naval lint

You're losing  your touch.

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #287 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 8:28am
Print Post  
moron

*smile*

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #288 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 9:06am
Print Post  
antirs naval lint

Tard

Quote:

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #289 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 9:44am
Print Post  
moron

Durtty wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 at 5:41am:
Stupid Bitch

antirs naval lint

Durtty wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 at 7:48am:
You're losing  your touch.

Antir wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 at 8:28am:
*smile*

Breaken wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 at 9:06am:
Tard

This is the second thread I've found infested with this weaksauce.  Holy Jesus tapdancing fucking Christ, my 10 yr old daughter creates better playground drama than this shit. 

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #290 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 at 9:44am:
This is the second thread I've found infested with this weaksauce.  Holy Jesus tapdancing fucking Christ, my 10 yr old daughter creates better playground drama than this shit. 

Tard  Grin

Quote:

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #291 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 at 6:22pm:

Tard  Grin

Well played.  GFY

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #292 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 11:11pm
Print Post  
Remember, the only thing that gets banned from the Vault is a spambot...

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #293 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 12:14am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 at 11:11pm:
Remember, the only thing that gets banned from the Vault is a spambot...

DO IT!

OH wait but what about Arkat  Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2010 at 12:14am by Breaken »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Boldrin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #294 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 7:35am
Print Post  
I guess it's time for me to start leading raids again. I'm such an asshole to so many people, I should really be on here.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #295 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 7:51am
Print Post  
Boldrin wrote on Sep 17th, 2010 at 7:35am:
I guess it's time for me to start leading raids again. I'm such an asshole to so many people, I should really be on here.

Where the fuck have you been slacker??  Grin

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Boldrin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #296 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 8:20am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Sep 17th, 2010 at 7:51am:
Where the fuck have you been slacker??  Grin

Busy as hell, might get an hour or 2 a day of actual playtime. Gotta start making the most of it I guess.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #297 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 3:28am
Print Post  
Boldrin wrote on Sep 17th, 2010 at 8:20am:
Busy as hell, might get an hour or 2 a day of actual playtime. Gotta start making the most of it I guess.

Slacker Grin

Quote:

IP Logged

Fuck Off
The Big Fuck

My favorite word is Fuck.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Reply #298 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
A new one made my list.

Deangeline.  Thelanis.  19 cleric, 1 pally.

Initially declined figuring they were a healer type and I had 2 healers.  They said they could melee.  It was a normal Shroud so I ended up allowing them.

At the beginning I asked if anyone is new.  No one said they were.

Part 1 ok.

Part 2 ok but fucktard had a pet hezerou.  I stated that they need to let their pet die before porting to part 3.  Stated that when we were killing trash, stated that before the generals, stated that when they were standing at the portal.  Stated that 3 times over voice. 

I don't know if they couldn't hear me.  If they couldn't, they should have stated it.  They may just be a fucktarded m0r0n.  Either way, they ported into part 3 and their pet broke a crystal and fucked us out of some extra chests.

I like those chests.  I like my ingrediants.  I like my loot.

They made my list.  My list is quite short.

BTW...why does m0r0n become ...I am a fucking retard who keeps posting the same thing over and over.... when spelled.  Had to use a number instead of a letter.
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2010 at 10:36pm by Fuck Off »  

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.  - Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #299 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
I am a fucking retard who keeps posting the same thing over and over.

This will never get old.

Fuck Off wrote on Sep 18th, 2010 at 10:30pm:
BTW...why does m0r0n become ...I am a fucking retard who keeps posting the same thing over and over.... when spelled.  Had to use a number instead of a letter.

You can thank our lovely friend, Astragina, for that little gem since he started quoting all of Antir's posts with replies of, "M0r0n" (without the 0's obviously), so we had a little fun with the word filter.  Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2010 at 11:54pm by »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 215
Send TopicPrint