Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 929870 times)
Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #2875 - Nov 16th, 2011 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Nov 15th, 2011 at 6:27pm:
I've been sucking for months and no one's ever listed me in here.  Sad 

You've been spending way to much time with Gawna...but, then again, if it is about sucking...she'll know!

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #2876 - Nov 16th, 2011 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Cale wrote on Nov 16th, 2011 at 9:53am:
Didn't you used to have an AA?  With pink hair or some shit like that?

Nope. I hate rangers.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #2877 - Nov 16th, 2011 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
Cale wrote on Nov 16th, 2011 at 9:53am:
Didn't you used to have an AA?  With pink hair or some shit like that?

Are you thinking of Moee? That's his ranger's trademark.

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #2878 - Nov 16th, 2011 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Are you thinking of Moee? That's his ranger's trademark.

Is he in Xeno's guild?  I remember he was a Stripper.
Doesn't matter either way.
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2011 at 4:49pm by Cale »  

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #2879 - Nov 16th, 2011 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Cale wrote on Nov 16th, 2011 at 4:49pm:
Is he in Xeno's guild?  I remember he was a Stripper.
Doesn't matter either way.

I don't know Xeno's guild. Moee is not a Stripper. As you say it doesn't matter.

IP Logged

laeris
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2880 - Nov 16th, 2011 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Nope. I hate rangers.

Wywyl rings a bell, now that you mention it.

You are a shitter.  Smiley

IP Logged

strawberrybacon
Waterworks Kobold

KrazyKats

Reply #2881 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 6:15am
Print Post  
I'd post who i hate running with here.. but you all already troll the forums.. so it's pointless.  Tongue

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #2882 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 10:45am
Print Post  
You're missing the point.  You need to post the names and a long detailed diatribe illustrating the reasons you wouldn't run with them.  Drama like that, which would be sanitized from the official forums, is what the Vault is based on.

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #2883 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 10:52am
Print Post  
Don't forget the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one!

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #2884 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 10:54am
Print Post  
You can include them, but the judge won't look at them.

Another typical case of American blind justice.

IP Logged

Enoach
Korthos Resident

Paladins, Wizards and
Clerics Oh my!

Reply #2885 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 11:30am
Print Post  
junkyarddog wrote on Nov 16th, 2011 at 11:29am:
I dont believe you can buy the scrolls either to inscribe and I bet he vendored/left in chest a few of them..........I know I did when I switched my fleshie caster from AM to PM Cry

However, you can see a vampire behind the Palm inn, he knows a guy that can get you these scrolls just using collectibles gathered from killing undead.

Funery Tokens = Inflict Serious Wound Pot(s)
The others randomly drop Necrotic Wands and Scrolls

Depending on how much of a pack rat you are, you could easily fill your pack with everything you need to survive.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Feynman
Epic Poster

I regret nothing!

Reply #2886 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
Well, just to put this out there, here is my squelch list on Thelanis:

Sto
Fizbanius
Horlando
Cloie
Jaxter
Gencia
Bayleaf
Binaryerror
Dirichlet
Darknys
Bantran
Kaleka
Axeslinger
Greatgod
Darthdrake
Ohulan
Invulnerable
Dragonriderj

Mostly for being either poor players or poor human beings, but a few of them I just had personal issues with.

"Science makes godlike -- it is all over with priests and gods when man becomes scientific. Moral: science is the forbidden as such -- it alone is forbidden. Science is the *first* sin, the *original* sin. *This alone is morality.* ``Thou shalt not know'' -- the rest follows."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2887 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
That would be an awful post even if it wasn't about Thelanis.  Sad

IP Logged

strawberrybacon
Waterworks Kobold

KrazyKats

Reply #2888 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Nov 18th, 2011 at 10:45am:
You're missing the point.  You need to post the names and a long detailed diatribe illustrating the reasons you wouldn't run with them.  Drama like that, which would be sanitized from the official forums, is what the Vault is based on.

I'll start writing them down.. O.O fuel for this fire drama.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2889 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
strawberrybacon wrote on Nov 18th, 2011 at 6:12pm:
I'll start writing them down.. O.O fuel for this fire drama.

Exactly. 

If I had to take a guess, I'd say that about 80% of these are written within 15 minutes of running with that person.  I know that 100% of mine are, for sure.  Tongue  Best to strike while the drama iron is hot and the steam is still pouring out of your ears.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #2890 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 10:33pm
Print Post  
Alright, I'll post mine.

C/Q/etc. razydamage. We have a kind of mutual blacklist going on, after an SoS run in which I got sick and tired of him ordering me around. After chewing me out for using DBF against the earth giants instead of meteor swarm (I was an 18 level sorc at the time - who chooses MS over wail at 18???) and constantly yelling for me to recast displace on him, I made a less than friendly post about it on the official forums. I only found out that he had blacklisted me as well when a friend of mine wanted me to join him in one of Crazy's groups, and even though my submission went through I didn't hear back at all. I heard that run wiped, so it was all good.

Darklegacy. Holy shit does this guy piss me off. If you've seen his groups up, the level 14 monk hosting "norm shroud vets/TRs levels 16+" might've cued you in to how much of an idiot this guy is. I ran an at-level elite VON3 with him, and he managed to find every single way to fuck up the party. I couldn't decide at the time if he was griefing or retarded, but after a while I sided with retarded. He pulled every lever ahead of time, would run ahead and pull mobs towards us, and after the 3 lieutenants, I made sure to tell him "DON'T TALK TO THE DROW" and he proceded to go into the final room and talk to the drow, locking out the sorc and killing the healer with the lightning trap.
Stalyia. She's on my almost-blacklist (greylist?). First encounter was an "elite vets/TRs" run of the Siegebreaker. I was the last person to join her group (she was leader) and for the 10 minutes or so it took for everyone to meet up by the quest all she would do was ask if anyone had a guest pass. When no one offered one up, she dropped and we completed no problem. Second encounter was an at level elite Mired in Kobolds run, "with optional." After actually running with her, I could tell she wasn't totally incompetent, but after making some stupid decisions (and telling the healers to start drinking pots when we were empty at mommy with 95% left to go) I decided it was time to leave. She was also of the "Ranged kiting is good" mindset, which is always fun with black dragons.
Fatherkline. I haven't run with him much, but I avoid him anyway fromthe stories I've heard. The one time I ran with him was a u10 elite Reaver's Fate - how hard could it be? Well, he refused to heal anyone, so the tank and a bunch of other people died, but we completed.
Thumpthump. Not so much blacklisted as generally avoided - competent player, ran a couple of xp runs with him, will only ever run with him if there is nothing else to do. Just because you can swear over the mic doesn't mean that every other word should make a nun blush. Toning down the volume of the mic would help, too - I would, but then I can't hear the other people in my group.
Epicmantwo. Has severe ego issues, and is about as cliche as you can get for a kid playing DDO. Doesn't help that he plays a dex-based monk that does little to no damage whatsoever.
Plus a long list of people I can't remember (mostly rangers, rogues, clerics, or paladins - why do the idiots tend to flock to these classes?)

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #2891 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Fuck fuckity fuckfuckfuck. Double post.

I really shouldn't be doing this from my phone.
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2011 at 10:38pm by »  

IP Logged

Scupperer
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2892 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 12:02am
Print Post  
Quote:
Epicmantwo. Has severe ego issues, and is about as cliche as you can get for a kid playing DDO. Doesn't help that he plays a dex-based monk that does little to no damage whatsoever.

God, Epicmantwo.  Fuck Epicmantwo.

When Epicmantwo was leveling his monk I ended up in an at-level VoN5 PUG with him on my Cleric.  Before we started he was chatting with another monk in party and talking about wraps.  Epicmantwo proceeds to link his wraps.  And then his other wraps.  And also what appeared to be all of his equipment as well.  Dammit kid I don't care about the random shit you have in your inventory.

Typical hyperactive halfling monk, we get into the quest and he is really excited that his Reflex save is so high.  To show this off he starts running back and forth through the lightning traps.  Rolling a 1's a bitch.  I told him I wasn't healing him if he ran through there.  Didn't need to though, because it one-shotted him so he got to run back to the shrine.

I've always loved the name though.  Epicman was taken, so apparently he went with Epicmantwo instead?  Or is Epicman his alter-ego?  Why don't more people use this naming scheme instead of adding random x's to the beginning and end?  Eviltwo man would have been much better than Xxevilxxxxxx man (real character on Khyber), for starters.  And there's apparently no Drizzttwo either.
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2011 at 12:05am by Scupperer »  

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2893 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 12:41am
Print Post  
Scupperer wrote on Nov 19th, 2011 at 12:02am:
God, Epicmantwo.  Fuck Epicmantwo.

He never shuts the fuck up.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Nexx
Dragon Raider

Shhhh...

Reply #2894 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Alright, I'll post mine.

Thumpthump. Not so much blacklisted as generally avoided - competent player, ran a couple of xp runs with him, will only ever run with him if there is nothing else to do. Just because you can swear over the mic doesn't mean that every other word should make a nun blush. Toning down the volume of the mic would help, too - I would, but then I can't hear the other people in my group.
Plus a long list of people I can't remember (mostly rangers, rogues, clerics, or paladins - why do the idiots tend to flock to these classes?)

I believe Thumpthump is the leader of Worthy of Honor.  He does swear more than a sailor.  There are a few WoH people I won't run with, but the rest are fine.

Epicmantwo annoys me and isn't allowed in any of my groups.  Like everyone else has said, he just won't shut up.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #2895 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
Nexx wrote on Nov 19th, 2011 at 3:39pm:
I believe Thumpthump is the leader of Worthy of Honor.  He does swear more than a sailor.  There are a few WoH people I won't run with, but the rest are fine.

Epicmantwo annoys me and isn't allowed in any of my groups.  Like everyone else has said, he just won't shut up.

I have nothing against Thump as a player - he isn't stupid, an asshole, pompous, or anything like that. I just restrict myself to joining his groups when I'm looking to build vocabulary.

IP Logged

Nexx
Dragon Raider

Shhhh...

Reply #2896 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I have nothing against Thump as a player - he isn't stupid, an asshole, pompous, or anything like that. I just restrict myself to joining his groups when I'm looking to build vocabulary.

Lolwut?  Vocabulary?  In an MMO?  Psshhh  Grin

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #2897 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 4:44pm
Print Post  

WoH? They're still around? Also, their leader is a bit of a hick, but not a bad person. I honestly don't know if he actually knows any other words besides those of the 4 letter variety.

Epicmantwo made mine, Mel's Fel's, Stop's, and perhaps more when he joined our Shroud run and kept questioning EVERYTHING. I have him in my friend's list with just the note "Retard".

IP Logged

Nexx
Dragon Raider

Shhhh...

Reply #2898 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Quote:
WoH? They're still around? Also, their leader is a bit of a hick, but not a bad person. I honestly don't know if he actually knows any other words besides those of the 4 letter variety.

Epicmantwo made mine, Mel's Fel's, Stop's, and perhaps more when he joined our Shroud run and kept questioning EVERYTHING. I have him in my friend's list with just the note "Retard".

He's just on all of my character's squelch list so he can't join any of my lfm's.  Grin

IP Logged

NotMyDDOName
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2899 - Nov 20th, 2011 at 5:39am
Print Post  

I haven't met anyone in WoH that I would run with again. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 215
Send TopicPrint