Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 917478 times)
Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #300 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Boldrin wrote on Sep 17th, 2010 at 7:35am:
I guess it's time for me to start leading raids again. I'm such an asshole to so many people, I should really be on here.

Somebody needs to do it! I took it up for a bit while you were gone now its your turn again so get to it damn it! Smiley

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #301 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Fuck Off wrote on Sep 18th, 2010 at 10:30pm:
BTW...why does m0r0n become ...I am a fucking retard who keeps posting the same thing over and over.... when spelled.  Had to use a number instead of a letter.

Like Gawna said.

I didn't want to moderate, but I also really didn't like seeing 30 threads filled with that stupidity.  It's fucking boring.  I figured maybe a little word filter would help get the point across.  I'll remove it in a week or so, once I think the message has been received.
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2010 at 12:05pm by Strakeln »  

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #302 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 8:49pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Sep 19th, 2010 at 12:05pm:
Like Gawna said.

I didn't want to moderate, but I also really didn't like seeing 30 threads filled with that stupidity.  It's fucking boring.  I figured maybe a little word filter would help get the point across.  I'll remove it in a week or so, once I think the message has been received.

You know all you had to do was make a solid point that even his retarted ass could understand and then he would have just shut up.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Infidel
Stormreaver Piker

U can't stop me motherfucker
cuz I'm on a boat

Reply #303 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
I would never group with Infidel in any of his forms...

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #304 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
Infidel wrote on Sep 19th, 2010 at 9:24pm:

/reported for calling out a specific player by name.

fnord

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #305 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Sep 19th, 2010 at 8:49pm:
You know all you had to do was make a solid point that even his retarted ass could understand and then he would have just shut up.

I think I may have done so  Grin

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Gornn
Horoluth Raider

Cracker Fiend

Reply #306 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 11:37pm
Print Post  

You're not the only one.

This is a throw down...a show down...

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #307 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Sep 19th, 2010 at 11:33pm:
I think I may have done so  Grin

Well he said something about antir. And i told him why no one cared when antir replies with one word lol.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #308 - Sep 20th, 2010 at 9:24pm
Print Post  

Most of us have already been warned  Wink

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #309 - Sep 20th, 2010 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 20th, 2010 at 9:24pm:
Most of us have already been warned  Wink

He told me he quit the game

Quote:

IP Logged

Saaluta
Vault Mistress

I Love Drama!

Reply #310 - Sep 20th, 2010 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
I wouldn't group with Saaluta either...at least not until I get my computer fixed Smiley  Tried logging in today, took me a half hour to get thru one loading screen...then another 20 minutes to get from Phoenix Tavern to mailbox Sad

Saal Smiley

P.S. I hate being broke Sad

Hello Darkness, my old friend!  It's nice to talk with you again!
Kimberlite wrote on Oct 11th, 2013 at 12:30pm:
They don't just settle for shooting themselves in the foot. Turbine uses a repeating crossbow.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #311 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 12:54am
Print Post  
Saaluta wrote on Sep 20th, 2010 at 9:49pm:
I wouldn't group with Saaluta either...at least not until I get my computer fixed Smiley  Tried logging in today, took me a half hour to get thru one loading screen...then another 20 minutes to get from Phoenix Tavern to mailbox Sad

Saal Smiley

P.S. I hate being broke Sad

We had a certain someone who was lagging BAD took forver to get through the load screens on the way to abot, We wait about 5 mins for her, she steps in and someone drops the bridge on her lol. It was pretty funny but some people didnt see the humor in it Grin

Quote:

IP Logged

Saaluta
Vault Mistress

I Love Drama!

Reply #312 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
I remember one night (right before my motherboard crapped out) I did an epic von6 with Norg, 8-ball and various others...I heard Norg say fire and lagged out.  I jumped up and backwards toward the rock. I was complemented on my 3 minute hang time Smiley  (I still died though)

Saal Smiley

Hello Darkness, my old friend!  It's nice to talk with you again!
Kimberlite wrote on Oct 11th, 2013 at 12:30pm:
They don't just settle for shooting themselves in the foot. Turbine uses a repeating crossbow.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #313 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Saaluta wrote on Sep 21st, 2010 at 3:20pm:
I remember one night (right before my motherboard crapped out) I did an epic von6 with Norg, 8-ball and various others...I heard Norg say fire and lagged out.  I jumped up and backwards toward the rock. I was complemented on my 3 minute hang time Smiley  (I still died though)

Saal Smiley

On our runs usually the only thing causing deaths is lag lol.

Quote:

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #314 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Sep 21st, 2010 at 3:36pm:
On our runs usually the only thing causing deaths is lag lol.

Or Ocuul.  Grin

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #315 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Or Ocuul.  Grin

Yes

Quote:

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #316 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 19th, 2010 at 10:59am:
Somebody needs to do it! I took it up for a bit while you were gone now its your turn again so get to it damn it! Smiley

To be quite honest he was a bloody smart one for takin' off ... He missed a ton of noobish growin' pains, most in the arse.

« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2010 at 6:14pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #317 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Sep 21st, 2010 at 6:11pm:

To be quite honess he was a bloody smart one for takin' off ... He missed a ton of noobish growin' pains, most in the arse.

Something growin in the ass? lol

Quote:

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #318 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Sep 21st, 2010 at 6:14pm:
Something growin in the ass? lol

Just pondering,

I'll never forget a shroud I ran three weeks after EU. Come as a shock. I asked everyone - You've run this before and have Harry beaters? Went in elite and they left me daft founded... but four people seemed to know what raidin' is and adhere.

Likewise the first 15 early ToD's where - I being near the only one with boots - tanking Horoth and trying to coax they others... will be here half the night if all you're doing is standing around... "He just cast blasphemy so get your arse in here on his!"

My point is he's missed most all the really clueless... I've always been very patient with people, yet seems as though more and more I prefer to deal less with them.

To be quite honest, I wish Turbine would bring xp penalties back - triple it's effect - just then maybe would be able to trust a bloody pug when they apply.
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2010 at 6:59pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Steelrock
Dragon Raider

Elite Raiders

Reply #319 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Sep 21st, 2010 at 6:31pm:

To be quite honest, I wish Turbine would bring xp penalties back - triple it's effect - just then maybe would be able to trust a bloody pug when they apply.

Now this, I like!

Turbine is a company, not your friend.

If a company you have been loyal to suddenly changes their product so that it either is worse or not even working any more then only a complete fool would continue to patronize them.

Business only understands one thing, the bottom line.

The posters above who have a delusional perception of their relationship with Turbine seem to be suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #320 - Sep 21st, 2010 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Steelrock wrote on Sep 21st, 2010 at 7:28pm:
Now this, I like!

How quickly people forget the Reavers Fate bug.
MAKE IT STOP I LOST A LEVEL

Quote:

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #321 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 7:22am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Sep 21st, 2010 at 8:19pm:
How quickly people forget the Reavers Fate bug.
MAKE IT STOP I LOST A LEVEL

I most certain do remember that ... and to be honest, I never once incurred enough xp debt to de-level any characters back then (had 11 pair of madstone boots in the bank too) and never once had any debt exceed the following quest or two.

I did have some friends who were in a bit of xp Debt ... Akkira I remember was 60+ k in debt from his soloing invaders repeatedly at the time - I helped him turn that around and had him out of debt in just a few hours one evening. I also remember Glass Cannon (192+k debt) due to his crazy sorc's build and Garlik who had a knack of dying least once per quest (more Hordo like than anything)...

My point however is that many newer players never had to deal with any game enforced detriment... instead it's placed in the hands of the community. They have no reason to learn to play in team better, no reason to learn to play with some style or actually pay bloody attention to what's going on. You bring people into an epic or raid and they act like they're still in bloody ww.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #322 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 9:12am
Print Post  
You know if such a thing did exist it would just be used for griefing. And while that's really funny when it happens to someone else, it's not so funny when it happens to you.

Other than that though I don't really care about a death penalty. The people that TR and have a hard enough time getting enough XP as it is will burn Turbine to the ground though.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #323 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 9:49am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 9:12am:
You know if such a thing did exist it would just be used for griefing. And while that's really funny when it happens to someone else, it's not so funny when it happens to you.

Other than that though I don't really care about a death penalty. The people that TR and have a hard enough time getting enough XP as it is will burn Turbine to the ground though.

I remember this halfling sorc who got a reavers raid group -50k XP back when air ellys actually did something to you. He kept pulling the res lever over and over and over again with no crowd control on the floor. Multiply that -50k times 12... 

I think the guy had to transfer to Salorna or something.
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2010 at 9:51am by Alekx »  

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #324 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
with the XP debt people also had to learn when to accept the raise and when to delay raising until hidden in a safe spot.

In my fscking french opinion Pugs would be better if the XP debt was back ( at least for quests in Korthos and the Harbour )... oh and making Waterworks a must do again to enter the Market would be great in culling the hordes... ( but those with enough favour could bypass that )

hmm, I think I should spend more days lost in the corner of a telco server room... fighting a beast that doesn't want to cooperate ( and loosing )... that gives me ideas... I'll eventually post... if I have time tomorrow ( right now it's dinner with wine Grin )

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 215
Send TopicPrint