Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 928927 times)
Azog
Ex Member

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #3050 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Quote:
May I recommend Basque or Navajo?

The only way to learn them would to live amongst the few that still speak it.

Basques!!! Shocked
Those terrible dangerous people!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzdhz81kOpg

IP Logged

Diogenes
Ex Member

Reply #3051 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
If I actually remembered the name of the kid (probably early 20s) last night in gainthold that just kept talking and talking and talking...like inane things about how mobs at higher levels are the same thing just higher level...I tried to help him out, he didn't know the ruins so I was trying to guide him to the rest of his explores so was chatting about MMOs in general...but he was chatting in rants..so I eventually just hung up on him.

Anyway the leader had been afk...no, piking, judging from the occasional mistell in party chat, that was Lunachick. The LFM said slayers and maybe quests, but there was no questing to be had and that's the 2nd lunachick lfm to really be a straight slayers rather than a slayers-until-fill.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #3052 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Dec 5th, 2011 at 1:03pm:
Oh hell no. The best way to learn a language is immersion. She should love Sri Lanka.

What do they speak in the Congo again?

IP Logged

Deeds
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3053 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
Ghuan, drow pm from argo.

I join a normal shroud and immediately this guy (not the leader) starts pushing for a hard shroud, telling everyone how easy it is. The leader states it will be a normal run as per the LFM.

Then he starts telling everyone to hurry up because its a normal shroud and hes inside and 'buffed'. I'm the second to enter the raid and watch him summon a skeleton mage. I'm like, ok fine, maybe hes just new or from pnp. Then he starts telling everyone again to hurry up because hes ready to go.

All the way thru up to part1, hes giving commentary about exactly how to run shroud even after it was pointed out he wasn't the leader.

We get to part 2 and have to reprep the bosses due to a slight mis-communication on who was on crystal, no big deal. This cocksmoker decides the best way forward is to start blaming the leader for poor leadership, not co-ordinating etc etc.

People loot their pt2 chests and jump thru to puzzles and he yells at everyone for starting before everyones buffed. I said, you dont need buffs to solve puzzles and then squelched him.

After we finish, he puts up a LFM for a hard MA which stays empty for like 3 hours LOL.

Also, penis.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #3054 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Quote:
What do they speak in the Congo again?

click click clack click click?

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #3055 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
Deeds wrote on Dec 5th, 2011 at 6:34pm:

I join a normal shroud and immediately this guy (not the leader) starts pushing for a hard shroud, telling everyone how easy it is. The leader states it will be a normal run as per the LFM.

Then he starts telling everyone to hurry up because its a normal shroud and hes inside and 'buffed'. I'm the second to enter the raid and watch him summon a skeleton mage. I'm like, ok fine, maybe hes just new or from pnp. Then he starts telling everyone again to hurry up because hes ready to go.

All the way thru up to part1, hes giving commentary about exactly how to run shroud even after it was pointed out he wasn't the leader.

We get to part 2 and have to reprep the bosses due to a slight mis-communication on who was on crystal, no big deal. This cocksmoker decides the best way forward is to start blaming the leader for poor leadership, not co-ordinating etc etc.

People loot their pt2 chests and jump thru to puzzles and he yells at everyone for starting before everyones buffed. I said, you dont need buffs to solve puzzles and then squelched him.

After we finish, he puts up a LFM for a hard MA which stays empty for like 3 hours LOL.

I do. I will NOT touch a 5X5 with out merfucks and rage.

Quote:
Rev. Jim.

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #3056 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 6:47pm
Print Post  

He had an LFM up for Elite MA for 3 days, yesterday he dropped it down to Hard.

So far the only grouping I've had with him was running challenges at the lowest level for stars.

IP Logged

Beol
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3057 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Hey guys don't quest with Xenophilla Helf Wizard TR. We were running the f2p chain of attack on stormreach. After Diplo. My connection went out and i had to restart the client *Which took maybe 20-30 seconds*. I got booted from the party and he replied with oh we need a healer. wtf..i had a spot you asshole. Don't quest with the dude if you dc... Angry

IP Logged

Nexx
Dragon Raider

Shhhh...

Reply #3058 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
Beol wrote on Dec 5th, 2011 at 6:49pm:
Hey guys don't quest with Xenophilla Helf Wizard TR. We were running the f2p chain of attack on stormreach. After Diplo. My connection went out and i had to restart the client *Which took maybe 20-30 seconds*. I got booted from the party and he replied with oh we need a healer. wtf..i had a spot you asshole. Don't quest with the dude if you dc... Angry

That was 20-30 seconds too long for them!  Grin

IP Logged

Beol
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3059 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Nexx wrote on Dec 5th, 2011 at 6:58pm:
That was 20-30 seconds too long for them!  Grin

Just goes to show they have no patience for anyone what so ever..

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #3060 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Dec 5th, 2011 at 6:40pm:
I do. I will NOT touch a 5X5 with out merfucks and rage.

Quoted for posterity.

IP Logged

Dhalgren
Big Sexy

I Love Drama!

Reply #3061 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 11:33pm
Print Post  

If that was last night/this morning, I think I was in that run. He was annoying as hell. If it was the same run, then the only reason it went two rounds in part 2 was because the barb piped up with "I've got the crystal"--and I guess we all believed him.  Grin

Think the name was "Ghaun", though.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #3062 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 1:04am
Print Post  
Quote:
Quoted for posterity.

trying to keep it real

Quote:
Rev. Jim.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #3063 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 3:49am
Print Post  
I won't ever group with that talariia asshole.  Every fucking time he just charges in and rounds up hordes of mobs, ignoring difficulty and party readiness.  I fucking hate that douche.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

strawberrybacon
Waterworks Kobold

KrazyKats

Reply #3064 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 5:03am
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Dec 5th, 2011 at 5:01am:
before you take some new players eardweller farmin you take them to prison of the planes if they havent done it before, let one pick up the docent. Then tell some bs about how a lot of the random stuff that just falls on the ground in the game can kill you if you just pick it up not knowing what it is, or even worse can have some bug like the bug in abbot that can make your stuffs dissapear.

Lucky for me, I got my eardweller, on my firs try too! Was sorta neat,  had no idea what it was or its power until I managed to use it a few times. Badass, i tell ya!

Back on topic. Today I had a VOL quest up, and ran with mostly the same people with some coming and going for the farm/sigils. Well, it seems like an easy quest to me. Hell, I may have died a few times on all the run I did, shrug, whatevs. But for the most part, it's real simple yah?

Well, let me start off by saying, CASTING BLADE BARRIERS AND RUNNING AROUND AND AGGROING EVERYTHING BACK TO ME WHOSE BY MYSELF CUZ THE OTHER DIPSHITS ARE TRYING TO DO AN OPTIONAL WHEN WE HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN THE QUEST YET AND THEN DYING BECAUSE YOU ZERGFAILED AGGRIVATES ME. 
Glad I got that off my chest. He wasn't a bad player, just not an excellent cleric. Used up all of his mana on BB's rather than healing. I get it, I'm a Fvs, but... i accept healers in my party, so that I don't have to be "that lady" raise dead scroll X40, heal scroll X26. Gahd! GAHD!

I don't mind zerging, I don't mind soloin'g a hallway/tower/whatthefuck ever I also do even mind if occasionally you die. But, after a few runs of pissing everything off and then dropping dead, maybe we could change the tactics?

Point is, if you are a cleric, heal party. If there's a str based fvs in the party. HEAL THE PARTY. If you're a barb, with no heal pots, please don't run thru those traps. If there's two people who are already at the chest and have looted the fucking key, please don't run thru the traps, if you're a (Whatever the fuck fail build you are enter it here) and don't heal yourself or jump thru the hoops or can't make it across, PLEASE DONT RUN THRU THE TRAPS.

gahdgahdgahdgahd. And to think, i'm sober tonight. 5:01am, first drink of the evening.  Angry

On a lighter note. I hate inferno of the damned, but only because I do not know the path. Not knowing how to do something myself irritates me to no fucking end. I have DDOwiki'd it.. thank you.. thanks, thank you. it still gets a little confusing. I'd like to farm it with someone who knows it well so I can sort of get it in my head again, I know it "sort of". I have multiple toons that will be coming uip and doing that soon so it'd be nice to be able to not have to rely on anyone.

feel free to join me on argonessan and help a lady out a lil bit ;oD Thank you. thanks. thank you. Cheesy

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #3065 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 5:58am
Print Post  
1.  Inferno is easy, and a good group will split into two groups and take different sides.

2.  If you don't want to heal fail builds, don't.  Let them die then solo the quest.

3.  If you are just xp running, you shouldn't need a cleric - on a barb or anything else. 

4.  Pugs are there for amusement, use them as such.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Overeem
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3066 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 6:25am
Print Post  
strawberrybacon wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 at 5:03am:
Lucky for me, I got my eardweller, on my firs try too! Was sorta neat,  had no idea what it was or its power until I managed to use it a few times. Badass, i tell ya!

Back on topic. Today I had a VOL quest up, and ran with mostly the same people with some coming and going for the farm/sigils. Well, it seems like an easy quest to me. Hell, I may have died a few times on all the run I did, shrug, whatevs. But for the most part, it's real simple yah?

Well, let me start off by saying, CASTING BLADE BARRIERS AND RUNNING AROUND AND AGGROING EVERYTHING BACK TO ME WHOSE BY MYSELF CUZ THE OTHER DIPSHITS ARE TRYING TO DO AN OPTIONAL WHEN WE HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN THE QUEST YET AND THEN DYING BECAUSE YOU ZERGFAILED AGGRIVATES ME. 
Glad I got that off my chest. He wasn't a bad player, just not an excellent cleric. Used up all of his mana on BB's rather than healing. I get it, I'm a Fvs, but... i accept healers in my party, so that I don't have to be "that lady" raise dead scroll X40, heal scroll X26. Gahd! GAHD!

I don't mind zerging, I don't mind soloin'g a hallway/tower/whatthefuck ever I also do even mind if occasionally you die. But, after a few runs of pissing everything off and then dropping dead, maybe we could change the tactics?

Point is, if you are a cleric, heal party. If there's a str based fvs in the party. HEAL THE PARTY. If you're a barb, with no heal pots, please don't run thru those traps. If there's two people who are already at the chest and have looted the fucking key, please don't run thru the traps, if you're a (Whatever the fuck fail build you are enter it here) and don't heal yourself or jump thru the hoops or can't make it across, PLEASE DONT RUN THRU THE TRAPS.

gahdgahdgahdgahd. And to think, i'm sober tonight. 5:01am, first drink of the evening.  Angry

On a lighter note. I hate inferno of the damned, but only because I do not know the path. Not knowing how to do something myself irritates me to no fucking end. I have DDOwiki'd it.. thank you.. thanks, thank you. it still gets a little confusing. I'd like to farm it with someone who knows it well so I can sort of get it in my head again, I know it "sort of". I have multiple toons that will be coming uip and doing that soon so it'd be nice to be able to not have to rely on anyone.

feel free to join me on argonessan and help a lady out a lil bit ;oD Thank you. thanks. thank you. Cheesy

you know what you can get in your head?

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #3067 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Overeem wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 at 6:25am:

stainer's nuts??

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

strawberrybacon
Waterworks Kobold

KrazyKats

Reply #3068 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 at 5:58am:
1.  Inferno is easy, and a good group will split into two groups and take different sides.

2.  If you don't want to heal fail builds, don't.  Let them die then solo the quest.

3.  If you are just xp running, you shouldn't need a cleric - on a barb or anything else. 

4.  Pugs are there for amusement, use them as such.

Yes yes yes and yes.

Overeem wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 at 6:25am:

Wink I'm unsure I wanna know...

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #3069 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
strawberrybacon wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 at 9:52pm:
Yes yes yes and yes.

Wink I'm unsure I wanna know...

Remember, the mouth is technically part of the head.

IP Logged

strawberrybacon
Waterworks Kobold

KrazyKats

Reply #3070 - Dec 7th, 2011 at 7:46am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 at 10:25pm:
Remember, the mouth is technically part of the head.

og. are you suggesting that he wants to put something in snootches mouth?  Shocked

IP Logged

Bahgoon
Stormreaver Piker

Get off my lawn!

Reply #3071 - Dec 7th, 2011 at 7:50am
Print Post  
strawberrybacon wrote on Dec 7th, 2011 at 7:46am:
og. are you suggesting that he wants to put something in snootches mouth?  Shocked

I think we all want that.

The object to be inserted may vary from reader to reader.

The various modes of worship which prevailed in the Roman world were all considered by the people as equally true; by the philosopher as equally false; and by the magistrate as equally useful.   - Edward Gibbon

IP Logged

strawberrybacon
Waterworks Kobold

KrazyKats

Reply #3072 - Dec 7th, 2011 at 7:54am
Print Post  
Snootch is actualy a brunette female, Snootch refers to himsel in the third person when not on ddo.forums, and snootch also has a fasincation with owls.

Bunnies are evil, that is all.

IP Logged

aurora1979
Waterworks Kobold

A Toppie a day keeps the
frownies away

Reply #3073 - Dec 7th, 2011 at 7:56am
Print Post  
strawberrybacon wrote on Dec 7th, 2011 at 7:53am:

you know its been to long when your envious of a fucking M&M!

.... Also, I wouldnt run with me. Im bossy apparently Smiley

I got a tell while leading a shroud the other day. Someone said that a memeber of my guild was a bossy so and so.... I have a solo only guild so...... opps Cheesy
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2011 at 8:03am by aurora1979 »  

IP Logged

Kracky
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3074 - Dec 7th, 2011 at 9:43am
Print Post  
AAAAAAAAAAAAArggghhhh...Repeat after me. Thou Shalt Not Join Von 3 Pugs, cos it will ruin your life.

Ok 9th level Cleric, Eoul or something. Not played for a year. Couldnt cast Raise Dead (no components) No Radiance, 90 Hp..however was a nice enough girl so all was immediately forgiven.

PL Steadman.TR.Unguilded.Total weirdfreak tard, nutjob, kept talking about how he was a Vampire.Ninja,Assasin and couldnt go out in the sunlight. MoFo mumbo Jumbo,absolutely freekin useless. But strangely did seem to know a fair bit about the game.

(Khyber)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 215
Send TopicPrint