Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 928555 times)
Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #3200 - Dec 27th, 2011 at 7:57am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Dec 25th, 2011 at 1:21am:
Armored Assassins Co

I guarantee you probably had the entirety of the Khyber server contingent on the Vault nodding their heads in agreement right here.. Wink

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

fluffi
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3201 - Dec 27th, 2011 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
How do you guys get all the fun PUG's. I just get declined from all of them.. even the ones I start!!!

IP Logged

Flint
Stormreaver Piker

I'm a Halfling on the
EDGE!

Reply #3202 - Dec 27th, 2011 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Speaking of fun pugs...

Yesterday I got in one I was waiting for the train wreck to occur at every turn during Rainbow in the Dark.

2 Brazilian Warriors
1 Cavalleri De Draghi
1 Dragon Ren Brotherhood
1 Unguilded
and my Artificer.

Well not a trainwreck but I did laugh when I warned everyone of the teleport trap at the shrine and our Cava Wizzie deciced to run right to the shrine as I was searching it out. Followed shortly there after by the DING The rest of the party besides me went in and rescued his stone. Upon them returning from the Fire Elementals I dropped the trap and away we went for a smooth completion. WHAT GIVES?

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #3203 - Dec 27th, 2011 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Flint wrote on Dec 27th, 2011 at 2:50pm:
Upon them returning from the Fire Elementals I dropped the trap and away we went for a smooth completion. WHAT GIVES?

I'm sorry, but you're doing it wrong.  You're supposed to take the trap down while they are still fighting elementals, and then go finish the quest off solo while they whine and cry trapped in the elemental room.   Grin

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Flint
Stormreaver Piker

I'm a Halfling on the
EDGE!

Reply #3204 - Dec 27th, 2011 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Dec 27th, 2011 at 3:33pm:
I'm sorry, but you're doing it wrong.  You're supposed to take the trap down while they are still fighting elementals, and then go finish the quest off solo while they whine and cry trapped in the elemental room.   Grin

I thought about trapping the wizzie...but the rest I would have had a guilt trip over  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3205 - Dec 27th, 2011 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Flint wrote on Dec 27th, 2011 at 2:50pm:
Speaking of fun pugs...

Yesterday I got in one I was waiting for the train wreck to occur at every turn during Rainbow in the Dark.

2 Brazilian Warriors
1 Cavalleri De Draghi
1 Dragon Ren Brotherhood
1 Unguilded
and my Artificer.

Well not a trainwreck but I did laugh when I warned everyone of the teleport trap at the shrine and our Cava Wizzie deciced to run right to the shrine as I was searching it out. Followed shortly there after by the DING The rest of the party besides me went in and rescued his stone. Upon them returning from the Fire Elementals I dropped the trap and away we went for a smooth completion. WHAT GIVES?

Maybe you hit max-fail-mass?

IP Logged

Beol
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3206 - Dec 27th, 2011 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
Alright so i was doing Prey today on my fighter right. We got 2 healers so i thought it was gonna go fine. We had to wait for like 20 minutes for one of the healers named Kayrnn and when she finally does come.  Ok i got to go afk and eat. -_- Why not just come out and say pike pike and more pike. Then we were doing our little fight with the first red named. I was stuck at around 200 hp out of 500 for like 2 mins. I would think the healer would have enough sense as to ''Oh hey I think I should heal him.'' I got cornered by 3 giants, and then died. The healer who wouldnt pay attention is Yagnog. 2 tips for ya. Kayrnn pikes, Yagnog doesnt pay attention. This was normal too which amazes me.

IP Logged

green00_00
Butterface

DDO Vault Failure

Reply #3207 - Dec 27th, 2011 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
Beol wrote on Dec 27th, 2011 at 7:20pm:
Alright so i was doing Prey today on my fighter right. We got 2 healers so i thought it was gonna go fine. We had to wait for like 20 minutes for one of the healers named Kayrnn and when she finally does come.  Ok i got to go afk and eat. -_- Why not just come out and say pike pike and more pike. Then we were doing our little fight with the first red named. I was stuck at around 200 hp out of 500 for like 2 mins. I would think the healer would have enough sense as to ''Oh hey I think I should heal him.'' I got cornered by 3 giants, and then died. The healer who wouldnt pay attention is Yagnog. 2 tips for ya. Kayrnn pikes, Yagnog doesnt pay attention. This was normal too which amazes me.

if you ran around for 2 minutes at 1/3 health, youre no better.

[Color=red][Size=6][b][center]But you'll notice, not butterdick[\center][\b][\Size][\color]

Apparently I cannot figure out signatures.

IP Logged

Kannyaheals
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #3208 - Dec 27th, 2011 at 9:01pm
Print Post  

Ummmm...heal scrolls? Cure pots? Wand? Seriously. Being that it was normal, a little self-sufficiency goes a long fucking way. Fail on your part sir.

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #3209 - Dec 27th, 2011 at 9:11pm
Print Post  

Why on earth did you need Healers for prey? Did they change it or something?

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3210 - Dec 27th, 2011 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
I just rage quit a pug normal shroud. So I'm putting all full-on-raging-tard-pugs on my list.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #3211 - Dec 27th, 2011 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
Beol you prolly should leave out stuff like it was on normal, and you ran around with 1/2 your hp. You might improve the story by saying it was a shortman elite ToD.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #3212 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 12:06am
Print Post  
This was normal too which amazes me.

Trust me, that's the amazing part for the rest of us as well.... but not for the same reasons that you have.

IP Logged

ZeroBoost
Titan Demolisher

res ipsa loquitur

Reply #3213 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 3:18am
Print Post  
Quote:
I just rage quit a pug normal shroud. So I'm putting all full-on-raging-tard-pugs on my list.

I'm glad I dropped out of that group then. I wasn't in a mood to wait or that Devilsrath dude, either.

IP Logged

Infant
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3214 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 5:19am
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Dec 27th, 2011 at 7:57am:
I guarantee you probably had the entirety of the Khyber server contingent on the Vault nodding their heads in agreement right here.. Wink

/nod in agreement

Add Pils Grafenwalder to the list. Also from AAC. Dropped a normal Shroud run with the words "don't want to waste my time on fucking noobs" after killing a lieutenant too early in pt 2. After half the party tried to stop him in party chat and voicechat for about 5-10 seconds.

Not a big deal that he killed him, it happens sometimes. But dropping group, really?

Infant

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #3215 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 7:27am
Print Post  

You need healers for prey normal?

You had 500 hp then 200 hp so im thinking rogue? arti? monk? ranger? paladin? fleshy wizard or sorc? All those classes should of had some form of self healing? with those hp most likely a light monk and a lot of dark monks that I see have fair bit of healing amp even cure serious pots do a fair bit for them, well its better than nothing.

ok it was your fighter I had a reading comp fail, was this at level? Cause I hope your fighter has more hp than 500 at 20? Or is it a figher with other splashes?
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2011 at 8:26am by NaturalHazard »  

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3216 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 7:54am
Print Post  
ZeroBoost wrote on Dec 28th, 2011 at 3:18am:
I'm glad I dropped out of that group then. I wasn't in a mood to wait or that Devilsrath dude, either.

eheheheh

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3217 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 9:07am
Print Post  
ZeroBoost wrote on Dec 28th, 2011 at 3:18am:

I solo'd a portal before the rest of the group finished the other. Then someone ran straight for the center in part 2 cuz they were lost. Then suddenly, I was the leader, trying to get the rednames coralled and died because the rest of the party wanted me to drag everything solo.

I released and dropped. No one said shit.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #3218 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 12:29pm
Print Post  

Why does your fighter only have 500hp?  If you were at 200hp for 2 minutes, why couldn't you drink pots to help yourself out? Oh right, because you're a tard.  The more you post in this thread, the more apparent it becomes that you are a fuckfurter.

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #3219 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 12:34pm
Print Post  

If you think a "healers" job is to top you off when you are close to half, you are playing the wrong game.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #3220 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Why does your fighter only have 500hp?  If you were at 200hp for 2 minutes, why couldn't you drink pots to help yourself out? Oh right, because you're a tard.  The more you post in this thread, the more apparent it becomes that you are a fuckfurter.

Some people have posts made about them, explaining why you shouldn't group with them. Other people self disclose the reasons not to group with them voluntarily. I applaud this self disclosure.
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2011 at 12:36pm by stainer »  

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #3221 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Dec 28th, 2011 at 12:35pm:
Some people have posts made about them, explaining why you shouldn't group with them. Other people self disclose the reasons not to group with them voluntarily. I applaud this self disclosure.

Oak applauds this as well. Sad

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3222 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Dec 28th, 2011 at 12:35pm:

He's a giver?

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #3223 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Oak applauds this as well. http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png

I think you mixed up Oak's "applause" picture with his "bitch slap Hi Welcome" picture. Fix it quick. It scares me to see him angry.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3224 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Dec 28th, 2011 at 12:39pm:
I think you mixed up Oak's "applause" picture with his "bitch slap Hi Welcome" picture. Fix it quick. It scares me to see him angry.

Why? Do his blowjobs get violent?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 215
Send TopicPrint