Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 928952 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #3375 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Quote:
WTF is a jhealer?

It is a healer you would pick up at www.jdate.com. Hordo can explain further, but think of it as a Kosher Healer.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #3376 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 11:35am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 11:30am:
It is a healer you would pick up at www.jdate.com. Hordo can explain further, but think of it as a Kosher Healer.

You think someone who doesn't eat oysters would work for Gawna? I guess there is always ground tiger penis or bear gall bladder.

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #3377 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Quote:
WTF is a jhealer?

A hjealer that carries hjarm.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #3378 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 12:04pm:
A hjealer that carries hjarm.

The first time he used it, I thought it was a typo for "hjealer," but then he used "jhealer" three more times in his post, and then I wrote him off as a tard.

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #3379 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
jtard

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #3380 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:13pm:
jtard

jconcur

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #3381 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
jvalidated

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #3382 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:18pm:
jvalidated

j Sad
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:19pm by stainer »  

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Aqualung
Ex Member

Reply #3383 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
jOh jyou jguys! Tongue

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #3384 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Yeah I think we've worn it out.

Back OT, had a guy just up and bail halfway through an Bastion of Power the other day.  Think his name was Avacado.  Anyone know if he's a flake for reals or should I write this off as a sudden case of the Real Lifes?

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #3385 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:32pm:

Back OT, had a guy just up and bail halfway through an Bastion of Power the other day.  Think his name was Avacado.  Anyone know if he's a flake for reals or should I write this off as a sudden case of the Real Lifes?

Right before he abandoned you, did you say anything close to "Damn son, why do you only have 240 hps" or "I can just give you 20 taps. I don't know why you are being such a shit head"? I have a lot of people just drop group after saying things like that. It could be coincidence.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Aqualung
Ex Member

Reply #3386 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:32pm:

I'm good at killing stuff.

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #3387 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:35pm:
Right before he abandoned you, did you say anything close to "Damn son, why do you only have 240 hps" or "I can just give you 20 taps. I don't know why you are being such a shit head"? I have a lot of people just drop group after saying things like that. It could be coincidence.

No...that's not it.  The reason I think he may have been a worthless fucktard instead of actually having something come up is because I was taking some people who haven't run it much at all through and we were using the rule of left to try and stick together/avoid red alert.  He stayed as DC'd though so it didn't look like he switched toons.

I don't know, maybe the vault is just making me assume everyone's an asshole.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #3388 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 1:45pm:
we were using the rule of left to try and stick together/avoid red alert.

I think everyone does that.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #3389 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
Beol wrote on Dec 28th, 2011 at 4:45pm:
Your the fucktard monster builds are twf. Good luck getting any ac out of that dumbass

I'm so sad that I missed this gem when it happened.  Thank you, Newsfeed, for bringing it to me now.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #3390 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 2:04pm:
I'm so sad that I missed this gem when it happened.  Thank you, Newsfeed, for bringing it to me now.

Isn't that amazeballs?  He hasn't been back since he got reamed for that one.  Tere was in a run with him and confirmed that he plays his characters as well as he types.  Grin

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #3391 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
WTF is a jhealer?

I think it's Euro-talk for a hjealer. 

HJEAL ME!  Y U NO CAST HJASTE!!1!  MOAR DOTS!

fnord

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3392 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Isn't that amazeballs?  He hasn't been back since he got reamed for that one.  Tere was in a run with him and confirmed that he plays his characters as well as he types.  Grin

He's so uberz in pvp though.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #3393 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 8:48am:
There was this guy on his cleric in a hard vod run he threw a tantrum then left half way through because he ran out of sp.

I said dont worry stay use heal scrolls we have another cleric, two bards heal scrolling and one of them is a spellsinger regening your sp. But he didnt want to waste scrolls on an apparent wipe.

Naughty was leading and she said it was a mr squirrel on one of his alts.

I logged onto my level 10 wizard today and joined a von3 elite pug, there was a mrsquirrel in there and low and behold it was the same guy.(I recongnized the voice) He was too scared to venture into von3 elite without a real jhealer, apparently there was no way we could get it done with a bard healing and a warforged wizard helping out (over half the party was warforged anyway) he left in a huff because I stated not to worry our bard wont ditch the party if he ever runs out of sp and has to use scrolls/wands to help heal us.  Grin

we completed the hard vod, funny enough it seemed to go better with him gone............

completed the von 3 without a jhealer as well and went on to do von1 and 4 still without a real jhealzer, wow miracles happen every day.

Even ignoring the badly spelled hjealer, I've run with mrsquirrel and can confirm that he is in fact a moron.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #3394 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
I almost put a whole guild in here because three of their members just stopped fighting halfway through an epic DA when we were at the horned devil.  Both me and another dude were shouting and asking why the healer wasn't healing.  I had the dude's aggro and when they decided to stop healing, I started just kiting him around in circles.  The wiz tried to get my aggro once or twice, and they even tried (and failed) to dance belt me!  But luckily, I was on Odanta, and light monks are the greatest kiters in the universe, so I stayed alive for hells of days and they ended up just flat out recalling out of the quest. 

Afterward I sent one of them a tell and he informed me that they couldn't hear us as much as we couldn't hear them and they were shouting for us to stop getting its aggro and gather for an invis so the guy would stop teleporting.  Which has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard, because the fucker was already down to half of his HP.  Why bother going through the first half of an eDA rather than just sucking it up and killing bitches?  Still seems really, really weird to me that such a technical difficulty would arise, but it seems more likely than the idea that they all just decided to be dicks and wipe an eDA, I guess.

IP Logged

Landar
Waterworks Kobold

Cannith Crystal Epic!

Reply #3395 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:10pm:
I almost put a whole guild in here because three of their members just stopped fighting halfway through an epic DA when we were at the horned devil.  Both me and another dude were shouting and asking why the healer wasn't healing.  I had the dude's aggro and when they decided to stop healing, I started just kiting him around in circles.  The wiz tried to get my aggro once or twice, and they even tried (and failed) to dance belt me!  But luckily, I was on Odanta, and light monks are the greatest kiters in the universe, so I stayed alive for hells of days and they ended up just flat out recalling out of the quest. 

Afterward I sent one of them a tell and he informed me that they couldn't hear us as much as we couldn't hear them and they were shouting for us to stop getting its aggro and gather for an invis so the guy would stop teleporting.  Which has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard, because the fucker was already down to half of his HP.  Why bother going through the first half of an eDA rather than just sucking it up and killing bitches?  Still seems really, really weird to me that such a technical difficulty would arise, but it seems more likely than the idea that they all just decided to be dicks and wipe an eDA, I guess.

Assuming they were being honest and telling the truth:
Baktor, the Horned Devil you speak of, has a "bug" where he basically goes into an endless loop of teleporting.  While it also means that he deals little damage (as he's too busy teleporting), it means that dealing damage *to* him is more difficult.  You can't keep DoTs on him reliably because he'll teleport in the middle of your casting animation, it's harder to get some good swings in, and if people are attempting to debuff him via destruction/improved destruction to ensure they can hit him, they may find difficulty getting their quad stack.

That is, again, if such was their actual intention.  The way to remedy this bug is indeed to get into a group, and Mass Invis, and stop attacking.  If the group is responsive, it takes less than 6 seconds total.  Baktor stops acting like an asshat, and you can get back to making boss deeps happen.

Festivius/Hobadash/Kiarnan/McPhail ~ Eternal Wrath
Aneist/Oshkosch/Dalzeil ~ Silent Accord
Sarlona

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3396 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:10pm:
I almost put a whole guild in here

Did you confuse this place with the turbine forums? This thread is all about naming names. Both character and guild names are called for here. Have you been away and forgotten how this place works or something? noob.

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #3397 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Landar wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:26pm:
Assuming they were being honest and telling the truth:
Baktor, the Horned Devil you speak of, has a "bug" where he basically goes into an endless loop of teleporting.  While it also means that he deals little damage (as he's too busy teleporting), it means that dealing damage *to* him is more difficult.  You can't keep DoTs on him reliably because he'll teleport in the middle of your casting animation, it's harder to get some good swings in, and if people are attempting to debuff him via destruction/improved destruction to ensure they can hit him, they may find difficulty getting their quad stack.

That is, again, if such was their actual intention.  The way to remedy this bug is indeed to get into a group, and Mass Invis, and stop attacking.  If the group is responsive, it takes less than 6 seconds total.  Baktor stops acting like an asshat, and you can get back to making boss deeps happen.

If Baktor was down to 50% health, I'm guessing he was done with his ADHD stage.

Edit: Also, the Kormor's attempt was probably a clue.
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:31pm by »  

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #3398 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:26pm:
Did you confuse this place with the turbine forums? This thread is all about naming names. Both character and guild names are called for here. Have you been away and forgotten how this place works or something? noob.

Nah, I remember well enough.  But it's not like they did anything wrong, and I've forgotten by now.  Tongue 

Quote:
If Baktor was down to 50% health, I'm guessing he was done with his ADHD stage.

Edit: Also, the Kormor's attempt was probably a clue.

Yeah, it should have been, but I was too busy screaming and running for my life and the other person who couldn't hear them but could hear me was also of the opinion that they were just being dicks and seeing if they could intentionally cause a wipe.  Tongue

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #3399 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:40pm:
Nah, I remember well enough.  But it's not like they did anything wrong, and I've forgotten by now.  Tongue 

Yeah, it should have been, but I was too busy screaming and running for my life and the other person who couldn't hear them but could hear me was also of the opinion that they were just being dicks and seeing if they could intentionally cause a wipe.  Tongue 

To be honest, if I saw a dwarf running like hell from a powerful Devil, I'd totally try to dance you too Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 215
Send TopicPrint