Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 929834 times)
ddoplayer064
Dragon Raider

GFY

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #3500 - Jan 26th, 2012 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 at 9:15am:
LMAO

That guy quit a shroud of mine before we started. All I said was get your ass in here, we ain't got time to wait for you to get ship buffs. You are just going to die anyway. Its not like I insulted him.

Skunky was (note the was...) a guildie up until a few days ago. Dude rage quit when a couple other guildies gave him some lip over something pretty minor. Running Shroud with him was exasperating. After a time though, I just adapted a zen-like attitude, and went with the flow.

Skunky wasn't a bad guy over-all. Just had a bad case of OCD, which he admitted, and a "I'm right, you're wrong, and STFU" way of saying things.

Glad he's not in the guild anymore. Every bit of drama we had could be traced back to him.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3501 - Jan 26th, 2012 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
Belwaar wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 at 6:02pm:
OMG that guy is the worst.  Had to give everyone extended GH and FoM before we started part 1.  PART 1.

WHAT IF THE PORTALS FIGHT BACK?!!?!

IP Logged

Deathdefy
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3502 - Jan 26th, 2012 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Yeah.  I ran a Skunkybud shroud a few days ago.

There were two Shrouds up, one marked 'Teamwork!' the other not.  So I joined the one without it.

Then the leader says we're merging with the Teamwork! group.  I'm not going to wait around for another group to form so off we go!

56 minutes later, our Skunky led team, including the worst bard I've ever seen (19/1 sorc? splash) who didn't once use Inspire Courage completed.  He gives a lot of directions which isn't the worst thing, but it made it bloody long.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #3503 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:33am
Print Post  
I've seen the TEAMWORK Shrouds up. Good to know to avoid. I'd be losing the will to live and jumping through portals post haste.

I don't actually mind relaxed Shrouds, but OMG I must buff you all ones are tedious.

IP Logged

ddoplayer064
Dragon Raider

GFY

Reply #3504 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:39am
Print Post  
I was going to give a list of his alts so you all can avoid his groups, but ALL his LFM's have the tag "Teamwork" in them, so they are easy to avoid.

IP Logged

Nax0rz
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3505 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:59am
Print Post  
Haha! I ran a few PUG quests with Skunkybud once. About a year ago. It's pretty special when you group with someone once and still remember the name after all that time (without writing it down, even!)

Thanks for letting me know he's still running groups like a raging dictator. Will avoid. Unless I'm drunk and looking for some lulz  Cool

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #3506 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 8:31am
Print Post  
I have a natural inclination to hate any idiot who has some kind of weed-based name, so it's good to know my instincts should be trusted in this situation.

IP Logged

Cor
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3507 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Deathdefy wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 at 11:31pm:
the worst bard I've ever seen (19/1 sorc? splash) who didn't once use Inspire Courage

I think I know who you're talking about.  Wish I could remember the name, though.  Had him in a VoD run a week ago.  240 HP, and the reason you didn't get an inspire courage?  Because he's an idiot who didn't even take the enhancements for it.  Asked him for it, and shouldn't have bothered, because it was a +3 attack/+3 damage.

He's a kid who talks way too much, and that VoD run even had his dad in it...

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3508 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 11:34am
Print Post  
Deathdefy wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 at 11:31pm:
Yeah.  I ran a Skunkybud shroud a few days ago.

There were two Shrouds up, one marked 'Teamwork!' the other not.  So I joined the one without it.

Then the leader says we're merging with the Teamwork! group.  I'm not going to wait around for another group to form so off we go!

56 minutes later, our Skunky led team, including the worst bard I've ever seen (19/1 sorc? splash) who didn't once use Inspire Courage completed.  He gives a lot of directions which isn't the worst thing, but it made it bloody long.

I ran with him on my wizzy a few weeks ago. Anyone thats run with my wizzy will know that on normal I dont wait for anything. I have the old speed, no loot mentality.

Part 2 I was /sleep in south center waiting while they were still buffing and he was rageing up a storm over not waiting

Part 3 I went straight in and ruffled his feathers again then by part 4 he realized I was in again while they buffed and he went ape shit over not getting gh. At that point I typed my only comment in chat "pugs + blades = dead pugs", stoned the last devil in the center then /sleep again.

His ranting was to the point I finally had to squelch him.

Part 5, you guessed it. stealth kill on the ele with dots. I can only guess what was said about no buffs, no wasting time in the pools etc but I did get a few tells from party members who had a clue commenting how funny it was.

I think it was his fastest completion ever.  All in all I look forward to the oppurtunity to disrupt his "teamwork" in the future Wink Grin Roll Eyes

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #3509 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Gawna, likes it when you stop and use the Dragonmark of Finding on every chest.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #3510 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 11:50am
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 at 5:52pm:
Thankfully all his shroud runs are nicely labeled TEAMWORK! so it's easy to avoid him

As a rule I always avoided LFM groups that loudly shouted TEAMWORK.  That's a surefire sign that someone is a control freak and probably a shitty player too.  I get enough micro-managing in my life already.  The last thing I want is some dumbass I don't even know trying to tell me how to run a quest I've run dozens of times before.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #3511 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
junkyarddog wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 11:34am:
I ran with him on my wizzy a few weeks ago. Anyone thats run with my wizzy will know that on normal I dont wait for anything. I have the old speed, no loot mentality.

Part 2 I was /sleep in south center waiting while they were still buffing and he was rageing up a storm over not waiting

Part 3 I went straight in and ruffled his feathers again then by part 4 he realized I was in again while they buffed and he went ape shit over not getting gh. At that point I typed my only comment in chat "pugs + blades = dead pugs", stoned the last devil in the center then /sleep again.

His ranting was to the point I finally had to squelch him.

Part 5, you guessed it. stealth kill on the ele with dots. I can only guess what was said about no buffs, no wasting time in the pools etc but I did get a few tells from party members who had a clue commenting how funny it was.

I think it was his fastest completion ever.  All in all I look forward to the oppurtunity to disrupt his "teamwork" in the future Wink Grin Roll Eyes

Teamwork shrouds are the best!  Can't remember if it was Eladiun or Sisster that asked if I could solo the fire ellie while the rest of them took down the other 3 mobs, sure no problem! 

Ding, Fire Elly is dead.....  (them)Oh shit, we weren't ready.  (me) You asked me to kill the ellie, OK.......I'll grab him again........    Ding, Fire Elly is dead (them)dammit we're still not ready! (me) really, there are ELEVEN of you over there for christs sake.  Third time was the charm as they got their teamwork in synch with my DoT's and Polar Ray though I think Chris was having an Aussie seizure about that time Cheesy

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #3512 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 11:39am:
Gawna, likes it when you stop and use the Dragonmark of Finding on every chest.

She likes it almost as much when you motorboat her 5x5 like Stainer and I did in back to back drunken shrouds last Saturday Cheesy 

Truth be told, it is not quite as fully as when Stainer did it to Chris and he went off on him with that accent "Dammit Stainah" but she makes up for it in volume!

IP Logged

Flint
Stormreaver Piker

I'm a Halfling on the
EDGE!

Reply #3513 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
OMG that guy is the worst.  Had to give everyone extended GH and FoM before we started part 1.  PART 1.

But we all know all your characters need that GH to hit a portal...

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #3514 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Flint wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:22pm:
But we all know all your characters need that GH to hit a portal...

Heh. The GH wasn't the buff I was really point to...but everyone's missed it.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #3515 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
FoM is needed for part one because of all the people greasing the portals and ramps.

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #3516 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
Haha people still do that?

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #3517 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
Well...with the nerf to Madstone boots, most of my toons will have their FoM boots on permanently...

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #3518 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:36pm
Print Post  

FoM is for just in case a portal falls on you.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #3519 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Grin

IP Logged

Flint
Stormreaver Piker

I'm a Halfling on the
EDGE!

Reply #3520 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
Belwaar wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:28pm:
Heh. The GH wasn't the buff I was really point to...but everyone's missed it.  Roll Eyes

But this is the vault where the cheap joke is looked for before any substance is looked for  Grin

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #3521 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
I will say though I appreciate a true seeing for those times when the arcanes get sloppy and a portal gets displaced.  Never ask for one, but it's nice when it's offered.

IP Logged

Infant
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3522 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:39pm:
I will say though I appreciate a true seeing for those times when the arcanes get sloppy and a portal gets displaced.  Never ask for one, but it's nice when it's offered.

It will take longer to TS all the melees at the start of part one than for you to take down that one displaced portal. Eventually, the caster who messed up will dispell it anyway.

Buffing at the beginning of part 1, after everybody is in, is horrible.

Infant

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #3523 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Flint wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:38pm:
But this is the vault where the cheap joke is looked for before any substance is looked for  Grin

Touché, my good man. Touché.  Wink

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #3524 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:39pm:

Time to farm those Tharnes and/or Sandstorm goggles a bit more. Or, just slot the Voice of the Master and Mantle of the Worldshaper.  Wink

I feel like such a burden if I ever have to ask for TS.  I do give it willingly on my cleric though... Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 215
Send TopicPrint