Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 918151 times)
crazydamage
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #350 - Sep 25th, 2010 at 2:24am
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 24th, 2010 at 9:55pm:
Oh yes you sexy stud you! I was actually quite sad that you didnt comment back at me after I torn you a new asshole.... You should really try to have thicker skin and maybe grow some balls to while your at it Smiley

Yep you sure tore me a new asshole with the power of letters over the internet u shemale

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #351 - Sep 25th, 2010 at 2:52am
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Sep 25th, 2010 at 2:24am:
Yep you sure tore me a new asshole with the power of letters over the internet u shemale

You want to munch her Cleenis?

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #352 - Sep 25th, 2010 at 6:07am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome

He's back.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #353 - Sep 25th, 2010 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
ocuul don't know, crazy don't care, helixo bearable

efiz, fuckin horrible

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #354 - Sep 26th, 2010 at 2:21am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Sep 25th, 2010 at 8:39pm:
ocuul don't know, crazy don't care, helixo bearable

efiz, fuckin horrible

Helixo, is that you?

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #355 - Sep 26th, 2010 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Sep 25th, 2010 at 2:24am:

You really are quite the dumbass aren't you lol First, you try to talk about power of letters over the internet, then you use them yourself  Grin I bet you didn't even come up with that one yourself and if you did you need to seriously think about maybe something that a 2 year old couldn't come up with...If your going to try to insult me your going to have to do better then that! Grow a set would ya! Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2010 at 1:22pm by Babygirl »  

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #356 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
Babygirl wrote on Sep 26th, 2010 at 1:21pm:
You really are quite the dumbass aren't you lol First, you try to talk about power of letters over the internet, then you use them yourself  Grin I bet you didn't even come up with that one yourself and if you did you need to seriously think about maybe something that a 2 year old couldn't come up with...If your going to try to insult me your going to have to do better then that! Grow a set would ya! Smiley

He should envy the set you have  Grin

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #357 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 at 2:25pm:

Smiley

"I'll provide the perspective"

IP Logged

Uhgungawa
King of the Vault

Life sucks, but she won't

Reply #358 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 6:26pm
Print Post  

But the question at hand is who's were they originally  Shocked

When I think about me, I touch myself . Psst. Canada Sucks                

IP Logged

Babygirl
Stormreaver Piker

Only on Tuesdays!

Reply #359 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 7:42pm
Print Post  

Yes he should  Grin

PMS+GPS= A crazy bitch that WILL find you! Smiley

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #360 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 12:52am
Print Post  
Uhgungawa wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 at 6:26pm:
But the question at hand is who's were they originally  Shocked

Hmmm good question.

Quote:

IP Logged

whatshisface
Waterworks Kobold

Chicks with dex represent!

Reply #361 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Does ifjt ring any bells for the Khyberians? Pug Shroud, he proved himself to be a piking turd. Part 1, runs to the barrier from the get-go and just stands there. When it goes down, he says back and loots. Ends with us leaving his, prismatic-walled, stone in the north of part 3.

So is he always a tard or was he just griefing someone tonight?

Chicks with dex represent!

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #362 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 12:36am
Print Post  
whatshisface wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 10:05pm:
Does ifjt ring any bells for the Khyberians? Pug Shroud, he proved himself to be a piking turd. Part 1, runs to the barrier from the get-go and just stands there. When it goes down, he says back and loots. Ends with us leaving his, prismatic-walled, stone in the north of part 3.

For some reason he is in my DNG list, but I don't remember why.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #363 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 12:49am
Print Post  
whatshisface wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 10:05pm:

Never ran with him.

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #364 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 1:27am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 12:36am:
For some reason he is in my DNG list, but I don't remember why.

Ifjt, Pulled it before... and has pulled the no shard drop after part 1.  He was kicked from Helper's months ago for this there should be a thread here.  I think Tspoon posted it.
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2010 at 1:28am by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Mister_Peace
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #365 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 10:33pm
Print Post  
I just realized I haven't seen Fatals the evernoob online in forever. He was always fun to run with, as he would never catch on that people were mocking him.
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2010 at 10:34pm by Mister_Peace »  

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #366 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 3:13am
Print Post  
Mister_Peace wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 10:33pm:
I just realized I haven't seen Fatals the evernoob online in forever. He was always fun to run with, as he would never catch on that people were mocking him.

PERMABANNED FTW Grin

Quote:

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #367 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 5:00am
Print Post  
Mister_Peace wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 10:33pm:

fatals is never fun to run with as you have to tolerate his shit from the 1st second you join the group to have a chance to mock him later

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #368 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 5:00am:
fatals is never fun to run with as you have to tolerate his shit from the 1st second you join the group to have a chance to mock him later

i think that when fatals solos shit he just runs around screaming "I LOVE ME..I LOVE ME"

I have to say he is the best at self gratification he once made 6 people of a raid recall out of Vod Elite midway through because he wouldnt stfu about him self.

Quote:

IP Logged

Boldrin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #369 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 1:27am:
Ifjt, Pulled it before... and has pulled the no shard drop after part 1.  He was kicked from Helper's months ago for this there should be a thread here.  I think Tspoon posted it.

Kicked from HELPERS!!! Wow you really gotta be a fucking assclown to get the boot from there :p

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #370 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 1:27am:

He has a habit of inexplicably spontaneously leaving a raid, or taking actions that grief others.  I've been in party to witness him hitting a shroud altar immediately when people are trying to get out, or kiting sub monsters to other players.  Funniest part was when he failed at the kiting part really.

Other than those things, he has a MO for leaving the shroud following part one, which I have witnessed as well.

IP Logged

Ruinhorn
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #371 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Khrytos of Kyber pisses me off a lot.

He largely contributed to a part 1 wipe of the shroud because him and a few others insisted on portal beating with a shield. I had to ask 3 times for him to switch and he ignored me.

You would think he would have learnt from his mistakes but he ended up joining a run I was in and continued to use his shield against portals. After asking him to swap weapons and him denying he was partied with me before I felt it was my duty to explain to the party that he was a major fuck up. Hopefully a lot of them have stopped partying with him.

The best thing is he thinks he's and intimitank but only buffs to 48 intim. Pretty sure my Barb can clear that.

Theres an AA in Helpers guild that thinks his DPS is amazing as well, he's a massive wanker.
« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2010 at 6:05pm by Ruinhorn »  

Quote:
I am not the sort of person though to go all out at someone who is probably one of the most egotistical, chauvanistic people I've ever met though.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #372 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Ruinhorn wrote on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 6:02pm:
Khrytos of Kyber pisses me off a lot.

He largely contributed to a part 1 wipe of the shroud because him and a few others insisted on portal beating with a shield. I had to ask 3 times for him to switch and he ignored me.

You would think he would have learnt from his mistakes but he ended up joining a run I was in and continued to use his shield against portals. After asking him to swap weapons and him denying he was partied with me before I felt it was my duty to explain to the party that he was a major fuck up. Hopefully a lot of them have stopped partying with him.

The best thing is he thinks he's and intimitank but only buffs to 48 intim. Pretty sure my Barb can clear that.

Theres an AA in Helpers guild that thinks his DPS is amazing as well, he's a massive wanker.

hahaha....  I know that toon, the 'darkness romp'

Yeah, he's not improved much since I first met him while leveling my paladin.  He's contributing greatly to any negative comments pallys receive when joining raids.  My favorite moment so far was convincing him to use his LOH's on himself after he kept harassing the poor cleric who was oom. That was back in Tempest Spine.

IP Logged

Sisster
Waterworks Kobold

Like Ya!!

Reply #373 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
Ruinhorn wrote on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 6:02pm:

Yeah that is Dark he is like the bad uncle you have in your family... It's like okay what the fuck did he do now?  Shocked Shocked

WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #374 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Sisster wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 3:16pm:
Yeah that is Dark he is like the bad uncle you have in your family... It's like okay what the fuck did he do now?  Shocked Shocked

Is he like the creepy drunk uncle that rubs your knee for an uncomfortable amount of time?  I can relate.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 215
Send TopicPrint