Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 930631 times)
Rasczak
Stormreaver Piker

Instant Human...Just Add
Coffee

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #3600 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 9:23am
Print Post  
Belwaar wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 9:08am:
Lol I got banned by the "The One" the other day, because I had an lfm up for Casters and Devines and a monk/ranger or whatever the build was (guy's name was Pewu) applied and I declined. 

He was so pissed! I was like, "hey, I want a caster or a devine....we have 5 melees"  He proceeded to tell me I was a n00b and that I didn't know how to play the game b/c I wouldn't take him.  Then he proclaimed I wasn't allowed in anymore "The One" runs.

Dude...I run my own shit. Fuck off.

For the record...I really don't care what my party make up is when running 95% of the content in game, but I wanted a particular class for the quest we were running on elite.  FW makes the Shadow Tomb quests a little quicker. 

I think we are still at war with 2 guilds because they didn't like how I wouldn't rc out a quest and show them the way.

I am still waiting for hatemail from the 3 people in the guild....

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #3601 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 9:40am
Print Post  
Quote:
To this day, I won't preclude invicta members from my groups, barring ulity (mehdik is a retard for that recruit.)

Not worth the risk...

To clarify my list is more of a grey list, it depends on the quest and situation.  I mostly run Epics and Raids these days when I actually log on.  Details...

Banned was obv a joke.
Knight and Invicta - Birds of a Feather - If the guild leader is an asshat all the guildies are asshats or they would leave.
Brazillian Warriors - Speak no english, follow no instructions, drop in the middle of raids
Worthy of Honor - Anything but they make me want to punch a baby
Seekers - I'll take Seekers for standard raids but never join a Seeker raid.  Join a Seeker Shroud and expect it to last over an hour....buffs every portal, no running ahead, and Mark of Finding every chest.  I choked myself out before the end of it.  Gawna however specifically searches them out to fill her VoD's.  "Is anyone else bored? This is boring."

« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 9:42am by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #3602 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:02am
Print Post  
Lol I got banned by the "The One" the other day, because I had an lfm up for Casters and Devines and a monk/ranger or whatever the build was (guy's name was Pewu) applied and I declined. 

He was so pissed! I was like, "hey, I want a caster or a devine....we have 5 melees"  He proceeded to tell me I was a n00b and that I didn't know how to play the game b/c I wouldn't take him.  Then he proclaimed I wasn't allowed in anymore "The One" runs.

For the record...I really don't care what my party make up is when running 95% of the content in game, but I wanted a particular class for the quest we were running on elite.  FW makes the Shadow Tomb quests a little quicker. 

I'll ask around to see what this was about.

IP Logged

Cabocleer
Korthos Resident

Um, yeah, whatever.

Reply #3603 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:24am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 4:35pm:
I\
...snip...

Specific Individuals
Bigole
Saecret
Fatherkline
Niol
Hessian/Flamespitter

I haven't seen Fatherkline around for some time.  I'd award that spot to Devilsrath et alts

Making it weirder for some time now.

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #3604 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'll ask around to see what this was about.

I don't care to be honest, but you guys ought to put a leash on the kid.  He's a jackass and a griefer; not the fun one that /dances people either.  Blantantly harassing people while in my groups to where I stopped wanting to run with the guy and won't anymore.

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3605 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 6:55am:
Just curious about what your issue may be with banned from all guilds?  That suprised me.

he's jealous  Huh

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #3606 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:16pm
Print Post  

I don't think you're missing out on much.  That guild is a well known cesspool of tards.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #3607 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I don't think you're missing out on much.  That guild is a well known cesspool of tards.

I know your opinion about me already, but do you really feel that way about Naughty, Sheeena, Smalls, and Phe?

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #3608 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Belwaar wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:01pm:
I don't care to be honest, but you guys ought to put a leash on the kid.  He's a jackass and a griefer; not the fun one that /dances people either.  Blantantly harassing people while in my groups to where I stopped wanting to run with the guy and won't anymore.

I may or may not know who you are talking about; if I'm right, it's highly doubtful you're actually banned from anything. The only people I know that have merited a guild-wide "DNG" message were truly retarded people - I think the most recent was a ranger wearing a shroud of the abbot "for the fire resistance."

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #3609 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I may or may not know who you are talking about; if I'm right, it's highly doubtful you're actually banned from anything. The only people I know that have merited a guild-wide "DNG" message were truly retarded people - I think the most recent was a ranger wearing a shroud of the abbot "for the fire resistance."

I am trying to think what one would miss if they were banned from "The One's" runs?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #3610 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I know your opinion about me already, but do you really feel that way about Naughty, Sheeena, Smalls, and Phe?

The One is on my auto-decline list along with SoJ, DRB and Psionic Infinity.  Sometimes I'll let one in if I want to hear stainer yell at someone.  I've never had a good experience with anyone in that guild and it is totally unsurprising that is the guild you're in.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #3611 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
...but do you really feel that way about Naughty...

I've run with Naughty several times and in my experience she's always been an excellent healer willing to use scrolls or drink pots in order to get the completion when other healers were 'tards or unwilling to use resources.

Naughty would ALWAYS be welcome in any LFM I put up.
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:54pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #3612 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The One is on my auto-decline list along with SoJ, DRB and Psionic Infinity.  Sometimes I'll let one in if I want to hear stainer yell at someone.  I've never had a good experience with anyone in that guild and it is totally unsurprising that is the guild you're in. 

She lies.  She loves rolling with SoJ they are her fav.  They flood the cavern....
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 1:04pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #3613 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I joined recently after leaving the Silver Flame Strippers, who I stayed with for the name and for the few friends that still logged on (Uarium/Falgert/Tencel might be someone you recognize, he occasionally joins the drunken raid runs).

I'm honestly surprised by your reaction, but I really shouldn't be. If I had to guess, I'd say you haven't run many raids with us, and you have definitely never run with Naughty if you think everyone in the guild is incompetent. She's reasonably well known, and I'd say easily one of the top players on Khyber.

IP Logged

Kracky
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3614 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
I have no problems with ''The One'' Strong capable players with little histrionics and i get on really well with Small/Wee mans. Naughty is ok to
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 1:20pm by Kracky »  

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3615 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 9:40am:
Not worth the risk...

To clarify my list is more of a grey list, it depends on the quest and situation.  I mostly run Epics and Raids these days when I actually log on.  Details...

Banned was obv a joke.
Knight and Invicta - Birds of a Feather - If the guild leader is an asshat all the guildies are asshats or they would leave.
Brazillian Warriors - Speak no english, follow no instructions, drop in the middle of raids
Worthy of Honor - Anything but they make me want to punch a baby
Seekers - I'll take Seekers for standard raids but never join a Seeker raid.  Join a Seeker Shroud and expect it to last over an hour....buffs every portal, no running ahead, and Mark of Finding every chest.  I choked myself out before the end of it.  Gawna however specifically searches them out to fill her VoD's.  "Is anyone else bored? This is boring."

I still chat with mehdik and would have no problems if he joined a run of mine. He's still a bit egotistical, but he's calmed down quite a bit since I was in there. I think losing 6+ of his normal raid party members was enough to get him thinking.

He can play the game well enough that he can attract members without too much hassle.

IP Logged

Nothingtoseehere
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3616 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
Last I saw, Naughty wasn't in the One anymore. She prefers to "Crush it" these days!

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #3617 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Weeman is a fucking doucher.  Where is Jo when you need her?  She needs to come post the dildo pic again.  He got really mad when I brought it up in a raid once.  Grin

P.S.  I don't think I know Naughty.
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:03pm by »  

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #3618 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
I think you would like Naughty, not only because she possesses a vagina.

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #3619 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Weeman is a fucking doucher.

Yes.  Possibly one of the doucheiest douchers to ever DDOuche.

Quote:
Where is Jo when you need her?  She needs to come post the dildo pic again.  He got really mad when I brought it up in a raid once.  Grin

Somebody get her back here.  I really enjoy her bitchiness.

Quote:

Me neither.  But based on her name, I think I need to change that.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #3620 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:09pm:
Me neither.  But based on her name, I think I need to change that.

Let's find her and DDO stalk her!  We can be creepers together.  Maybe Wizzly can give us some tips!

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #3621 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Oh I bet you know naughty... I bet you know it well.

ps.. This outfit should be here by June.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #3622 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Well, she's already on my friends list from back when I was getting Murder his ToD rings.  Maybe I can set up a playdate for you.

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #3623 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Let's find her and DDO stalk her!  We can be creepers together.  Maybe Jizzly can give us some tips!

FTFY

Sounds fun!  I'm gonna get started right now!

Edited:
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:15pm by Nevynn »  
WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #3624 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:13pm:
Oh I bet you know naughty... I bet you know it well.

ps.. This outfit should be here by June.
http://www.mangacastle.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Sailor-Moon-Cosplay-2...

You're gonna look so pretty!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 215
Send TopicPrint