Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 931417 times)
Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #3775 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Rush Limbaugh is a horrible, horrible little man.  But he has a great voice and presence.  Tongue 

I would totally listen to Hordo's talk show, is what I'm saying.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3776 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Feb 7th, 2012 at 5:36pm:
Rush Limbaugh is a horrible, horrible little man.  But he has a great voice and presence.  Tongue 

welcome to the Yiddish Learning Hour, with your host: RICHARD!
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2012 at 5:41pm by »  

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3777 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Feb 7th, 2012 at 3:54pm:
Bigole...do NOT get me started on that guy.  Seriously. 

Start pls. 

Oakianus wrote on Feb 7th, 2012 at 5:36pm:
Rush Limbaugh is a horrible, horrible little man.  But he has a great voice and presence. 

I too, enjoy the hordo voice Tongue

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #3778 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2012 at 7:48pm by Invelios »  

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3779 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Vorpal is yet another Invicta refugee.

He's usually stoned out of his mind, like an ozzy version of Digi/Giffindor, but more polite and bearable. I love his runs. Just don't expect him to know what's going on at any particular moment.

He's also a proper loot whore

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3780 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:01pm:
He's also a proper loot whore

Aren't we all?

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #3781 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
OMG I will let you guys guess who this is.

Dq2 epic we all zone in im on one of my bards I sing some buffs, everyone seems in, everyone moves forward so I move forward singing my buffs.

Halfway through the corridor I notice the leader complaining that he hasnt gotten the bard buffs im assuming we are all pretty close so I redo the songs. We get to the shrine hes still complaining apparently 5 minutes no songs (apparently he keeps a stop watch to keep an eye on how long he goes without buffs)and its elementary if we dont give the *tank* his buffs the raid will fail. So I start resinging them again. Hey dude some of the other people in the party tell me hes back at the entrance.

WTF!!! he refused to move without his buffs so I put up a ddoor ddoor back to him with some others and re-sing his buffs. He starts running forward before im even finished, none of the healers came back through the ddoor with me. Im healing everyone then he goes down like a ton of bricks no one else even came close to dying. he then refuses my rez, respawns and drops group.

Sure hes mad at me for not keeping an eye out exclusively for him but this is the phase where we are running to the shrine if you don't have bard buffs heck any buffs is that really going to cause you that much difficulty? And if hes pissed off at me, why punish the entire raid?

Yeah we ran some before and we failed so everyone was a bit short tempered but me on my bard got most of the blame because when he went down he didnt get rebuffed fast enough. He went down and I gave him a rez then imediately started singing, my logic was we have a sorc to give him haste/gh/rage and he can get those himself with pots/gird if he has to, im the only one who can give him songs. Well I just finish my song and am ready to give the hage/gh and ding he goes down again. Does he realise that bard songs have a long animation? and even buffs have a short cool down?

I use to think that people gave this certain player a hard time a bit unfairly but with tantrums like this im not sure if I want to keep giving the benifit of the doubt. This is the first time ive seen a bard blamed for a raid/quest fail and I wasnt even the only healer there either.
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:36pm by NaturalHazard »  

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3782 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:29pm:
OMG I will let you guys guess who this is.

Dq2 epic we all zone in im on one of my bards I sing some buffs, everyone seems in, everyone moves forward so I move forward singing my buffs.

Halfway through the corridor I notice the leader complaining that he hasnt gotten the bard buffs im assuming we are all pretty close so I redo the songs. We get to the shrine hes still complaining apparently 5 minutes no songs (apparently he keeps a stop watch to keep an eye on how long he goes without buffs)and its elementary if we dont give the *tank* his buffs the raid will fail. So I start resinging them again. Hey dude some of the other people in the party tell me hes back at the entrance.

WTF!!! he refused to move without his buffs so I put up a ddoor ddoor back to him with some others and re-sing his buffs. He starts running forward before im even finished, none of the healers came back through the ddoor with me. Im healing everyone then he goes down like a ton of bricks no one else even came close to dying. he then refuses my rez, respawns and drops group.

Sure hes mad at me for not keeping an eye out exclusively for him but this is the phase where we are running to the shrine if you don't have bard buffs heck any buffs is that really going to cause you that much difficulty? And if hes pissed off at me, why punish the entire raid?

Yeah we ran some before and we failed so everyone was a bit short tempered but me on my bard got most of the blame because when he went down he didnt get rebuffed fast enough. He went down and I gave him a rez then imediately started singing, my logic was we have a sorc to give him haste/gh/rage and he can get those himself with pots/gird if he has to, im the only one who can give him songs. Well I just finish my song and am ready to give the hage/gh and ding he goes down again. Does he realise that bard songs have a long animation? and even buffs have a short cool down?

I use to think that people gave this certain player a hard time a bit unfairly but with tantrums like this im not sure if I want to keep giving the benifit of the doubt. This is the first time ive seen a bard blamed for a raid/quest fail and I wasnt even the only healer there either.

No. No I don't know who this is. Tell me.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #3783 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Krazy?

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #3784 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
No. No I don't know who this is. Tell me.

who else keeps a stop watch to time how long it takes him to be buffed rebuffed? And expects all AOE buffs to be put on him even if 90% of the party is elsewhere?

Anyway let some other people guess first  Smiley

Quote:
Krazy?

nope.
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:49pm by NaturalHazard »  

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #3785 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
This is not a guessing thread. Spit out names or GFY. Them's the rules.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #3786 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
Axer.

I cheated, though.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #3787 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Axer.

I cheated, though.

Yes I tried to go back to that other thread and modify it before any of you saw but I was too slow. Im supprised though I thought you all would of thought of him first. Worst thing is almost half the party was his own guildies good thing hes the leader. If I pulled something like that on my guildies I would be close to being put on the short list to being booted out.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3788 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:48pm:
who else keeps a stop watch to time how long it takes him to be buffed rebuffed? And expects all AOE buffs to be put on him even if 90% of the party is elsewhere?

Anyway let some other people guess first  Smiley

nope.

Axer was my second guess. I thought Crazy  at first too by the way you described it as a tantrum.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #3789 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Axer was my second guess. I thought Crazy  at first too by the way you described it as a tantrum.

axer didnt have a mic so it prob wasnt a tantrum we couldn't tell but it did seem rather childish.

Im not comming cause I don't have my lollies mummy!!!!! im staying here!!!! "Ok get out of the car your walking the rest of the way", and the kid sits on the side of the road till you have to go back and pick em up.

IP Logged

NotMyDDOName
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3790 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 8:33am
Print Post  
Quote:
I still have yet to see Killingspree be a fuckoff. Everytime I've grouped with him (usually in tod) he's been nothing but an asset.

I would second that.  I have never had a bad experience with him.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3791 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 9:08am
Print Post  
I had a shitload of bad experiences with Killingspree a while back, looks like he's calmed down though, he's been pleasant and useful in most runs I've recently been in with him. Maybe he's on some meds or whatever
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2012 at 9:08am by sweez »  

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #3792 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 11:07am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Feb 7th, 2012 at 6:04pm:
Start pls. 

I too, enjoy the hordo voice Tongue

1. in re. Bigole...there is enough in the Drama section with me piping in on him for a good read.  Heck, I think that was one of the big the Vault is WORKING moments we've had.

2. I used to do a little radio, never formally trained, but I knew folks who were on the radio and from time-to-time I'd go on their show and we'd have a great time.  It ended up that for about 1 1/2 years I was a regular on a late-Saturday-night show on a local rock station on my friend Dan's (not Asheras) show where we had interesting theme nights.

If I knew how to webcast/podcast or whatever it is, I'd do it for sure. LOL

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3793 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 11:21am
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Feb 8th, 2012 at 9:08am:
I had a shitload of bad experiences with Killingspree a while back, looks like he's calmed down though, he's been pleasant and useful in most runs I've recently been in with him. Maybe he's on some meds or whatever

He used to just pvp all day. Once he started questing in earnest, he got better.

Now if only Shocklore would do the same.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3794 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
I hate it when people get better/worse, I like when they're predictable :p

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #3795 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Feb 8th, 2012 at 9:08am:

I'd definitely agree here.  When he's running with his peers he's fine.  When he does his own groups he often behaves like an idiot...

IP Logged

kanbeki
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3796 - Feb 9th, 2012 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
He used to just pvp all day. Once he started questing in earnest, he got better.

Now if only Shocklore would do the same.

What? no. Didn't you know shocklore is THE BEST?

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3797 - Feb 9th, 2012 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
kanbeki wrote on Feb 9th, 2012 at 1:41pm:
What? no. Didn't you know shocklore is THE BEST?

The best at making me lose faith in humanity? Yes.

4chan should have a license requirement to leave 4chan.

IP Logged

kanbeki
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3798 - Feb 10th, 2012 at 8:59am
Print Post  
Quote:
The best at making me lose faith in humanity? Yes.

4chan should have a license requirement to leave 4chan.

If jac is all it takes to make you lose faith in humanity you must not PUG much

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3799 - Feb 10th, 2012 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
kanbeki wrote on Feb 10th, 2012 at 8:59am:
If jac is all it takes to make you lose faith in humanity you must not PUG much

Funny story about that.

I used to see a psychologist on a regular basis (every few weeks or so.) And one session, I was describing DDO to him. After explaining some of the shenanigans I've had from pugs, he recommended I avoid those types of groups based on the amount of frustration and barely contained rage he observed merely at my retelling of the encounters.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 215
Send TopicPrint