Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 915888 times)
Stanley Nicholas
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #25 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:54am
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:40am:
I've never had Heffty/Handee go off on a profanity laden rant against me, but he's done it to other players in more than half of the quests that I've run with him, so I just avoid any LFM that has him in it now.  He also griefed the hell out of one of the Shrouds that I was in.

Now, the more I run with AoK folks who aren't Heffty, the more I see that my problem isn't with the whole guild, but really just Heffty.  I'm sure that there are a decent number of people here who run with him on a regular basis, so I have to ask... what's the appeal?

Is he more than just a colossal asshole?  I didn't see anything special about his play skill, but maybe that just didn't come up in the quests I happened to do with him.

Serious question.  He's the leader of AoK, so he must be doing something that people like.

Actually, what you describe is precisely why he is the leader of the guild and why people like him.  He ads an extra layer of *zing* to quests that would otherwise become monotonous running them for the thousandth time.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #26 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Hesian/Thract
Helixo
Chonas
Astraghal
Bigole
Niol

Oops that's 6.  Sorry I can't count.  And they are all made of fail.

IP Logged

PhoenixFire
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:04am
Print Post  
On Mabar we had a guy that ran a WF Sorc/Fighter/Pally monstrosity called Harkonin...he was the WORST (worse than our infamous Demii) because he was one of those always right/never wrong types.  He pissed off every cleric on the server because he would argue about how he was priority one for healing (most never healed him after 5 mins with him.)  And none of his other builds were any better either...

Demii sucked as a player (we never found out if he was serious or joking) but running with him became a game of how long before he died, could you finish a quest with him, ect.  Grin

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #28 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:06am
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:40am:
I've never had Heffty/Handee go off on a profanity laden rant against me, but he's done it to other players in more than half of the quests that I've run with him, so I just avoid any LFM that has him in it now.  He also griefed the hell out of one of the Shrouds that I was in.

Now, the more I run with AoK folks who aren't Heffty, the more I see that my problem isn't with the whole guild, but really just Heffty.  I'm sure that there are a decent number of people here who run with him on a regular basis, so I have to ask... what's the appeal?

Is he more than just a colossal asshole?  I didn't see anything special about his play skill, but maybe that just didn't come up in the quests I happened to do with him.

Serious question.  He's the leader of AoK, so he must be doing something that people like.

I've ran with him on a semi regular basis. Never had a problem with him. Yeah, he goes off on people for being a mouth breathing fuckwit. I can respect that because I do the same damn thing (when I can be bothered to actually get my mic out of the drawer). If the group has a clue he doesn't do that.

I certainly don't doubt he griefed a Shroud. He was probably fucking with a bunch of idiots, and you happened to be there. Was it a DDoor on Altar by any chance? Cheesy

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #29 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:12am
Print Post  
Quote:
but running with him became a game of how long before he died, could you finish a quest with him, ect.  Grin

Hordo are you playing on other servers?

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

PhoenixFire
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:15am
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:12am:

Hordo? Huh

I play Thelanis mostly sometimes I used to pop on Argo every once in a while...might get on today.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #31 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:19am
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:43am:
1. Bigolejr- Same as yours
2. Niol- Claims knowledge that he doesn't have.
3. ifjt- He is just fail

Thats it can only think of three have never run with Helixo but that maybe because his name is used to signify fail.

That's pretty much my list...I was very disappointed Sisster won the roll to kick ifjt I really wanted the pleasure.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Penwick
Korthos Resident

DDO is dead.

Reply #32 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Helixo- Never grouped-with due to rep.

Hesian- Drunk, this guy is hysterical!!

Bigolejr - How can you type with his d*ck still in your mouth?  Oh wait, it's still in the *other* end...

Falconcry - Dunno him.

Aeiou - Wrong.  You're omitting something.  He's only a dick to *other* dicks...

You totally missed IFJT...

IP Logged

Kalari
Stormreaver Piker

Drama Ho!

Reply #33 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Hmm now that im a little more sober have to amend  that boobies there are a few more that id never group with on Sarlona:

1. Tasselhoff for reasons stated above
2. Hopedeathgun and Lobotomy- For chronic tard-itis and still the only player(s) I know that can have a 6 hour shroud lfm up and a near 18 hour any other quest. Good for if you want to see how not to play ddo though grouping with them (him some of us think its the same dude new id).
3. Iiorn- Think im spelling that dudes name right. I swear to god his voice embeds itself in your brain if your unfortunate enough to get into a group when hes on mic. YOu have to wonder how people let this guy ride their coat tails to 20 and TR I mean im all for clueless people finding fun but dont mean I want to raid with people like that.
4. Ugh dont want to spell the guys name wrong but it starts with an X and he has a guild named after himself and his main character is a prince in his bio. ANyone on Sarlona who knows the dude can help me out. Pissed me off trying to blind invite my favored soul after I just finished an TOD where everyone got on my damned nerves and had the nerve to bug me because I told him a simple "No." He then ran a ton of crappy shrouds that I got the play by play on Vent for from guildies.  Damn got to remember that idiots name him and his guild are the only full guild I will truly avoid running anything with and its so nice that they are the same name as their asshat leader..
5. And finally croger1520033 Whose dps is self proclaimed probably better then 95 percent of the server as quoted here http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2378249&postcount=18 . Who doesnt believe anyone with rogue skills should waste their time with open locks(http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=196995 ). Who thinks he is far better player then he actually is. The one time I did group with him I was un impressed and hes another "Pvp" me type that is easily goaded into fights lol.

It's not my fault you were born one gigantic asshole..

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #34 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Kalari wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:36am:
Hmm now that im a little more sober have to amend  that boobies there are a few more that id never group with on Sarlona:

Can I see your amended boobies?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #35 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:49am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:42am:
Can I see your amended boobies?

And did you amend them to increase or decrease size?

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Inkblack
Puppy Farmer
Vault WDA

_,|,,

Reply #36 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:52am
Print Post  
Kalari wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:36am:
<snip>

/snicker

IP Logged

Kalari
Stormreaver Piker

Drama Ho!

Reply #37 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
lol oh snap that was not what I typed what the fuck is going on? Still funny stuff so im going to leave it and hmm never had to amend the boobies that I know of lol

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #38 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Kalari wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:01pm:
lnever had to amend the boobies that I know of lol

I will be the judge of that!

You just need to tell Strakeln you officially hate him now. He has it set to word substitute certain word combination.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Kalari
Stormreaver Piker

Drama Ho!

Reply #39 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:03pm:
I will be the judge of that!

You just need to tell Strakeln you officially hate him now. He has it set to word substitute certain word combination.

lol no wonder I thought maybe I just need more booze then again if I make my little manga happy face it just puts the word happy so this forums is gonna be loads of fun word substitutions LOL awesome.

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #40 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Kalari wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:01pm:
lol oh snap that was not what I typed what the fuck is going on? Still funny stuff so im going to leave it and hmm never had to amend the boobies that I know of lol

Smiley

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #41 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2011 at 5:58pm by Astraghal »  

IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Keeper of the Rangersauce

Reply #42 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Denxien
Denxien
Denxien
Denxien
and uh...

Uqk.

Pallai, Ascent
Saraphima, Chennai, Northenstar, Chellai Nothing Personal
Argonessen

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #43 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:12am:

Suck it fuckstick.  Wink

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #44 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hordo? Huh

I play Thelanis mostly sometimes I used to pop on Argo every once in a while...might get on today.

No one is talking to you, pussy.

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #45 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:35pm:
I would never not run with someone because they called me out for shit talking them on a forum.

But that's why I'm your intellectual superior.

Who pulled your string?  Be silent whilst your betters are talking...

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #46 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:37pm:
Suck it fuckstick.  Wink

I gotta say, Hordo's reputation has seriously gone in the shitter.  He's just not dying in quest anymore.  There are even rumors that he has saved party wipes and pulled ToD disasters out of the fire.  His title as Pike-King is in jeopardy. 

IP Logged

PhoenixFire
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:38pm:
No one is talking to you, pussy.

Of course not everyone is too busy eating it.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Kalari wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:10pm:
lol no wonder

Hi Welcome to the vault.  Yeah, I got a "boobies" substitution in my boobies, and it had a meaning in context, me being female, that was, well, not PG-13.  Vault has a sense of humor all its own.

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #49 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi Welcome to the vault.  Yeah, I got a "boobies" substitution in my boobies, and it had a meaning in context, me being female, that was, well, not PG-13.  Vault has a sense of humor all its own.

You have interchangeable sets of boobies?
Smiley

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 215
Send TopicPrint