Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 931428 times)
cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #4200 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Eh, the Sarlona brazilians tend to be average IME. Don't see many great ones but no especially awful ones either. There's a great many more terrible chinese players (and more awesome chinese players too).

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #4201 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 1:59am
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 7:18pm:
Eh, the Sarlona brazilians tend to be average IME. Don't see many great ones but no especially awful ones either. There's a great many more terrible chinese players (and more awesome chinese players too).

Hey dont be bad mouthing chinese players, My good Friend and Plat seller/farmer/powerleveling service provider  Aranticus was chinese Cheesy

All in all i never had an issue with brazzilian players, But i did find it annoying when they didnt know english and didnt know the quests/raids etc. In my age of conan guild we actually had quite a few of them. But we also had a guy that could speak spanish. People would join vent and he would be translating shit for them and they would have to double check... " This is the right vent for No Quarters raid right?"

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #4202 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 2:16am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 at 1:59am:
But we also had a guy that could speak spanish.

I thought most Brazilians spoke Portuguese? Huh
In fact I am fairly sure of that from my time in Brazil.
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2012 at 2:17am by woody »  

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #4203 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 2:18am
Print Post  
woody wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 at 2:16am:

HE was speaking one of those fucking languages.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #4204 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 2:44am
Print Post  

Speaking from myself, as a Spaniard, I can translate Portuguese from Brazil quite easily.
From Portugal is a lot more complicated. In Portugal they tend to speak very fast and with a very marked "/s/"... is like talking to a pit full of snakes.
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2012 at 2:44am by »  

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #4205 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 3:00am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 at 2:18am:
HE was speaking one of those fucking languages.

I just refer to it as Chittering Devil Speak here in El Paso.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #4206 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 4:50am
Print Post  
Quote:
I just refer to it as Chittering Devil Speak here in El Paso.

IT is because your a racist cracker...

Quote:

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #4207 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 5:31am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 at 4:50am:
IT is because your a racist cracker...

And a white guy in El Paso. I'M A FUCKING MINORITY!

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #4208 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 10:32am
Print Post  

I'm not a native Spanish speaker, and I can understand Brazilian Portuguese. It sounds kinda like Spanish with a funky accent.

IP Logged

TheMustache
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4209 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 11:51am:
Indeed. I've run with a small handful of Brazilian folks who are decent players and NOT assbags, but the majority are terrible wastes of space and time. I'm not exactly sure why, tbh.

Probably stupid fuck trophies who used to play WoW in private servers. Just my personal experience, the worst ones appears to be these who can't understand a fucking single word in English, why they join a LFM if they can't understand what is being spoken/typed is beyond my knowledge.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #4210 - Mar 30th, 2012 at 9:29am
Print Post  
TheMustache wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 at 8:38pm:
Probably stupid fuck trophies who used to play WoW in private servers. Just my personal experience, the worst ones appears to be these who can't understand a fucking single word in English, why they join a LFM if they can't understand what is being spoken/typed is beyond my knowledge.

Its in every game... Back when Guild Wars 1 had the favor depending on what country was winning in the Hall of Heroe's people from korea would swap to the english districts and sneak into runs. If you think reading spanish is hard try a bunch of symbols lol.

Quote:

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4211 - Mar 30th, 2012 at 10:18am
Print Post  
There's a tiny contingent of russians on Sarlona... every once in awhile you'll join a pug and be greeted with a wall of cyrillic.

I tried to PUG some level 10ish cannith challenges last night *shudder*. The Brazilian Dragons guy actually listened better than anyone else! Sure he was a 90hp rogue who (by his own admission) couldn't so much as kill a kobold, but he actually listened and tried unlike the fuckwits with english as a first language.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2012 at 10:19am by cdr »  

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #4212 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 1:14am
Print Post  
Sigh...

House of Mangar.  All of them.

Every time I start thinking "Well, maybe this time it won't be too bad"  BAM!  OUT COMES THE RETARD!!!

Some of them are fine, but the ones that are fucktarded are REALLY fucktarded.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #4213 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 3:35am
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 at 1:14am:
Sigh...

House of Mangar.  All of them.

Every time I start thinking "Well, maybe this time it won't be too bad"  BAM!  OUT COMES THE RETARD!!!

Some of them are fine, but the ones that are fucktarded are REALLY fucktarded.

Good old house of mangar.  I still remember those worthless fucks.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #4214 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 5:03am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 at 3:35am:
Good old house of mangar.  I still remember those worthless fucks.

So..  We were doing a hard tod run earlier tonight.  I was trying out my newly reincarnated ac/hate tank. 

I assigned the bard to heal me as the main tank on Horoth, and the two healers to take care of the rest of the party and the sulo tank.

One of the pugs we'd picked up was on his rogue, and apparently the only thing his rogue can do in tod is hamstring horoth.

Cause when I politely said "Hey, I don't need a hamstringer for this, go help the sulo party" I got

"Meh.  It helps the healers."

And after a bit more, when I said "Seriously, go away and help beat down sulo, I'm not taking any melee damage here" he ignored me.

However, once I broke out the
"Hey, why don't you do what the FUCK I'm telling you to do instead of whatever the hell you think you should be doing" he finally went over to Sulo.

Apparently he was still complaining about me in the next tod run he joined on his alt (that failed).

Hopefully the rest of his guildies will get the hint, and stay the hell out of my lfm's.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4215 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 10:21am
Print Post  
A real shame you can't squelch guilds.

IP Logged

Kannyaheals
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4216 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 11:59am
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 at 5:03am:
So..  We were doing a hard tod run earlier tonight.  I was trying out my newly reincarnated ac/hate tank. 

I assigned the bard to heal me as the main tank on Horoth, and the two healers to take care of the rest of the party and the sulo tank.

One of the pugs we'd picked up was on his rogue, and apparently the only thing his rogue can do in tod is hamstring horoth.

Cause when I politely said "Hey, I don't need a hamstringer for this, go help the sulo party" I got

"Meh.  It helps the healers."

And after a bit more, when I said "Seriously, go away and help beat down sulo, I'm not taking any melee damage here" he ignored me.

However, once I broke out the
"Hey, why don't you do what the FUCK I'm telling you to do instead of whatever the hell you think you should be doing" he finally went over to Sulo.

Apparently he was still complaining about me in the next tod run he joined on his alt (that failed).

Hopefully the rest of his guildies will get the hint, and stay the hell out of my lfm's.

Par for the course...one of the few guilds that I banned myself outright from running with. Haven't seen any reason to adjust that point of view, and it's been about a year lol.

I'm not sure there's a decent player in the guild at this point. If there is, he's overshadowed by the massive levels of fuckfurtedness and douchebaggery.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #4217 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
I have been banned from their guild runs about four times.  I wonder when the rest of the guild will be told.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #4218 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Kannyaheals wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 at 11:59am:
Par for the course...one of the few guilds that I banned myself outright from running with. Haven't seen any reason to adjust that point of view, and it's been about a year lol.

I'm not sure there's a decent player in the guild at this point. If there is, he's overshadowed by the massive levels of fuckfurtedness and douchebaggery.

There's at least one.  Gathan talked us into letting him into our chat channel.  He seems to be doing fine the times that we picked him up for various raids, and he also seems to take it fairly well when the entire channel gets involved in a "Guess what those fucking douchbags are doing now" tirade.

IP Logged

Kannyaheals
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4219 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 at 3:11pm:
There's at least one.  Gathan talked us into letting him into our chat channel.  He seems to be doing fine the times that we picked him up for various raids, and he also seems to take it fairly well when the entire channel gets involved in a "Guess what those fucking douchbags are doing now" tirade.

Wow...high praise if Gathan let him in lol. That man is rough on wastes of space.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #4220 - Apr 1st, 2012 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
You that read wrong.

IP Logged

Deeds
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4221 - Apr 1st, 2012 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
House of Mangar: Acting like little prats since 2009.

Also, penis.

IP Logged

Deeds
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4222 - Apr 2nd, 2012 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
og lol... House of Mangar has strengthened its position of number 1 cocksmoker guild with their newest recruit: Habreno.

isthisrealife.jpg

Also, penis.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4223 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
Y'know what, I revise my earlier opinion. People from Ascendants are fucking awful. They fully deserve to have Soloartiste in their guild, he fits right in. The Ascendants that regularly put up PUG raid LFMs (and there's several) are hands down the worst raid leaders on the server.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #4224 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Apr 4th, 2012 at 12:27pm:
Y'know what, I revise my earlier opinion. People from Ascendants are fucking awful. They fully deserve to have Soloartiste in their guild, he fits right in. The Ascendants that regularly put up PUG raid LFMs (and there's several) are hands down the worst raid leaders on the server.

Took you long enough to realize.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 215
Send TopicPrint