Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 931175 times)
Wyni
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #4225 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
Agreed. I joined an Ascendants pug Shroud a couple months back that took an hour and 3 rounds in part 4 to complete ("kill the devils one at a time and wait for the blades to disappear" /wrists). On NORMAL. I wanted to shoot myself in the face. Never again.

These days I only join zerg/break crystals/no ddoor runs.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4226 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
There's one of em that puts up a daily Abbot. Daily because it wipes 3-4 times and then disbands. It attracts the finest dregs of the server.

There's another one I forget what he mostly puts up, but is notable because he never communicates besides 1-2 words throughout the entire run. Not really what you want in a PUG leader.

None of em ever use voice, either.
« Last Edit: Apr 4th, 2012 at 4:24pm by cdr »  

IP Logged

Orberon
Waterworks Kobold

Is It Not Nifty?

Reply #4227 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Wyni wrote on Apr 4th, 2012 at 1:09pm:

That is because you are required to die at least once an hour, and since shroud already has a mandatory death part, if you take longer than 20 or 30 minutes then......  Tongue

BTW, next time try not to die when the little red dragon breathes fire, ok.  Grin

And oh yeah, Ascendants = fail 95% of the time, one in a pug is normally not a problem unless it is the leader then the percentage of failure goes up.

3325863186 2432 881621163412 3216 24313124331933248826 1932 3216878621163412 53243325 89863232 248833868989242686884286 198834 87163186 3286883286 33251988 5386 25195786. - 341688 258631168934

IP Logged

Deeds
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4228 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Wyni wrote on Apr 4th, 2012 at 1:09pm:

lolwut

Even using a solver it takes 1min to solve puzzles unless your a complete gimp.

Also, penis.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #4229 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
It seems that every shroud that isn't a full guild group, there's always someone who has apparently never seen a shroud puzzle in their entire life. They are completely dumbfounded and awestruck by the cunningness of this unsolvable brain bender. So much so they can't even utter a single syllable asking for help, type a single word to get assistance or give any sort of direction as to where they might be.

IP Logged

Wyni
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4230 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Deeds wrote on Apr 4th, 2012 at 6:15pm:
lolwut

Even using a solver it takes 1min to solve puzzles unless your a complete gimp.

Try reading my post next time dumbass. I have absolutely zero problems solving my puzzle. Other people however... Roll Eyes

Besides the last thing I need is more mediums and vendor trash cluttering up my inventory.

EDIT - What rest said
« Last Edit: Apr 4th, 2012 at 7:12pm by Wyni »  

IP Logged

Wyni
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4231 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Orberon wrote on Apr 4th, 2012 at 3:45pm:
That is because you are required to die at least once an hour, and since shroud already has a mandatory death part, if you take longer than 20 or 30 minutes then......  Tongue

BTW, next time try not to die when the little red dragon breathes fire, ok.  Grin

I'll keep that in mind the next time you want me to sacrifice myself to the loot gods on raid night  Kiss And you wonder why we've been getting skunked.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #4232 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Apr 4th, 2012 at 6:28pm:
It seems that every shroud that isn't a full guild group, there's always someone who has apparently never seen a shroud puzzle in their entire life. They are completely dumbfounded and awestruck by the cunningness of this unsolvable brain bender. So much so they can't even utter a single syllable asking for help, type a single word to get assistance or give any sort of direction as to where they might be.

1. This can happen on guild raids too if were feeling lazy.

2. Newsfeed this.

IP Logged

Deeds
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4233 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Wyni wrote on Apr 4th, 2012 at 7:02pm:
Try reading my post next time dumbass. I have absolutely zero problems solving my puzzle. Other people however... Roll Eyes

Besides the last thing I need is more mediums and vendor trash cluttering up my inventory.

EDIT - What rest said

I read your post and quoted it directly. Where in MY post did I say you personally have trouble?

And I always want that chest for renown.

Dumbass.

Also, penis.

IP Logged

Nope
Dragon Raider

Nada

Reply #4234 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 10:28am
Print Post  
I know I've posted it once in fun, but I think I'll post it in all seriousness now.

Zexxi.  Dragon run yesterday.  pulls a +4 Cha.  brags for a while about already have read a +4 cha, and tries to put it up for auction.  not many bites.  finally puts it up for rolls... as long as the winner of the roll gives him 2 reds.  I stopped paying attention at this point

IP Logged

Wyni
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4235 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Deeds wrote on Apr 4th, 2012 at 8:19pm:
I read your post and quoted it directly. Where in MY post did I say you personally have trouble?

And I always want that chest for renown.

Dumbass.

My mistake then, I thought you were directing that at me. Undecided

While we're at it can I nominate Bathory Hordes and Black Blood for worst guilds on the server? I'm sure everyone that posts here from Sarlona is aware but I just don't think their ineptitude can be overstated.

IP Logged

Kracky
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4236 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Nope wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 10:28am:
I know I've posted it once in fun, but I think I'll post it in all seriousness now.

Zexxi.  Dragon run yesterday.  pulls a +4 Cha.  brags for a while about already have read a +4 cha, and tries to put it up for auction.  not many bites.  finally puts it up for rolls... as long as the winner of the roll gives him 2 reds.  I stopped paying attention at this point

So please tell me whats wrong with this. Ive literally thousands of Raids/Epics under my belt and ive given away ten times more stuff than ive ever received.

So when i pull the really really decent stuff and their isnt a friend/guildy in the party i'll put it up for auction. (we are talking +4 Tomes/mega rare Shards here).

I actually got about 5 or 6 Pm's all offering about the same. So i just said ''right roll away for the tome the price is two reds and dont roll if you cant pay me''

I think 2 reds is a pittance for a +4 Tome.

Finally my loot is my loot.To do with exactly as i please. So go Fuck yourself and if you dont like it go Fuck yourself some more and then stay the Fuck outta my way.
« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2012 at 12:44pm by Kracky »  

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #4237 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
Kracky wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 12:35pm:
Finally my loot is my loot.To do with exactly as i please. So go Fuck yourself and if you dont like it go Fuck yourself some more and then stay the Fuck outta my way.

List out your characters.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #4238 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 12:50pm:

...and THIS is why Loreseekers bans all sorts of actions like proxy rolling, selling items in chests and/or auctioning them in chests (Guild Charter section 3.6 for those that give a fuck)...starts with one player getting the Stainer Squelch Treatment and ends up giving the whole guild a bad name that I have to work months to clear if possible.  That's my take anyway.

EDIT: Yes, for you Loreseekers who will bust my balls for it, I am working to make the freaking thing more easily readable and not an eyesore...
« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2012 at 12:56pm by Hordo »  

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Kracky
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4239 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Proxy rolling is cheating your comrades out of a fair chance at winning an item.

Putting something up for auction when you make it absolutely clear exactly what you are doing is not an issue in my book.

I dont know who this douche bag is but the one thing that has always been sacrosanct in DDO is your loot is your loot to dispose of how you see fit.

No one can possibly say that i havent been uber generous when it comes to giving stuff away. I'm just pissed this idiot is criticising me when i have behaved totally reasonably.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #4240 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Kracky wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 1:05pm:
Proxy rolling is cheating your comrades out of a fair chance at winning an item.

Putting something up for auction when you make it absolutely clear exactly what you are doing is not an issue in my book.

I dont know who this douche bag is but the one thing that has always been sacrosanct in DDO is your loot is your loot to dispose of how you see fit.

No one can possibly say that i havent been uber generous when it comes to giving stuff away. I'm just pissed this idiot is criticising me when i have behaved totally reasonably.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4241 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 1:07pm:

A little foreplay before getting down to "PLA is OK!"  ?

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Kracky
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4242 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 1:07pm:

You already know most of them but if your far to lazy to go to my DDO try Zexxi. Wyrmtusk. Ixixcatrix. Mish. Yeyla oh and Morokhi.

4 of Loreseekers. 1 of Band of Gypsy's and 1 of Forgotten Souls

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #4243 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Kracky wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 1:29pm:
You already know most of them but if your far to lazy to go to my DDO try Zexxi. Wyrmtusk. Ixixcatrix. Mish. Yeyla oh and Morokhi.

4 of Loreseekers. 1 of Band of Gypsy's and 1 of Forgotten Souls

And for the record, if it is made absolutely clear what that person wants to do with their loot...as far as I'm concerned it isn't an issue either.  The problem for me is when there are grey areas left, and the tag under the character name might become memorable in that situation.

I know what happened, Zex was talking about it in guild chat yesterday, and in this instance...I have no problems.   My earlier statement was to clear up any sort of ambiguities and/or get the general sentiment out.

Zex, on any of his toons, is and remains a guildie in good standing, and very high regard by (one of) his guild leaders.

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #4244 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
So Zexxi puts up  a +4 tome for 2 reds?

Sound reasonable to me.

anyone trying to buy these is usually willing to spend 10 reds for the right tome.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4245 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
I woulda done the same thing except kept it private. Tell the people who offered what to roll, and ignore rolls from anyone else. Announcing it publicly is just gonna agitate the cheapskates.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #4246 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
Kracky wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 1:29pm:
but if your far to lazy to go to my DDO

Only two were listed in myDDO. If you are far to lazy to correct that, then list them all out.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #4247 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 2:43pm:
Only two were listed in myDDO. If you are far to lazy to correct that, then list them all out.

Hey, Stainer, I'm not one for harshing your mellow, but you could check replies #4242 & 4243 for just the list you asked for...kthxbye.

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4248 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Kracky wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 12:35pm:
So please tell me whats wrong with this. Ive literally thousands of Raids/Epics under my belt and ive given away ten times more stuff than ive ever received.

So when i pull the really really decent stuff and their isnt a friend/guildy in the party i'll put it up for auction. (we are talking +4 Tomes/mega rare Shards here).

I actually got about 5 or 6 Pm's all offering about the same. So i just said ''right roll away for the tome the price is two reds and dont roll if you cant pay me''

I think 2 reds is a pittance for a +4 Tome.

It makes you a worthless cunt.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #4249 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:22pm:
Hey, Stainer, I'm not one for harshing your mellow, but you could check replies #4242 & 4243 for just the list you asked for...kthxbye.

I had seen those. I was replying to his comment that I could look them up on myDDO, which I couldn't, as he only had 2 marked as public.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 215
Send TopicPrint