Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 931133 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #4250 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 12:55pm:
...and THIS is why Loreseekers bans all sorts of actions like proxy rolling, selling items in chests and/or auctioning them in chests (Guild Charter section 3.6 for those that give a fuck)...starts with one player getting the Stainer Squelch Treatment and ends up giving the whole guild a bad name that I have to work months to clear if possible.  That's my take anyway.

Kracky wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 12:35pm:
So please tell me whats wrong with this. Ive literally thousands of Raids/Epics under my belt and ive given away ten times more stuff than ive ever received.

So when i pull the really really decent stuff and their isnt a friend/guildy in the party i'll put it up for auction. (we are talking +4 Tomes/mega rare Shards here).

Hordo wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 1:52pm:
And for the record, if it is made absolutely clear what that person wants to do with their loot...as far as I'm concerned it isn't an issue either.  The problem for me is when there are grey areas left, and the tag under the character name might become memorable in that situation.

I know what happened, Zex was talking about it in guild chat yesterday, and in this instance...I have no problems.   My earlier statement was to clear up any sort of ambiguities and/or get the general sentiment out.

Zex, on any of his toons, is and remains a guildie in good standing, and very high regard by (one of) his guild leaders.

How the fuck do these statements equal out?  Is it against your rules Richard or isn't it?

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #4251 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:45pm:
It makes you a worthless cunt. 

I hope I'm in a run with you and a +4 tome drops that you want.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4252 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I hope I'm in a run with you and a +4 tome drops that you want.

You won't be.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #4253 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:46pm:
I had seen those. I was replying to his comment that I could look them up on myDDO, which I couldn't, as he only had 2 marked as public.

Ah, well no loss there.  As far as I know only fucktards even look at that thing regularly lol!

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #4254 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:50pm:
How the fuck do these statements equal out?  Is it against your rules Richard or isn't it?

It is against them when it isn't open and up front to all parties, which it was in this case.  There is no contradiction.  Anyone complaining is just some kind of dimwitted fucktard that couldn't keep track of what was going on in the party.

If it has been under the table, or obscured in some way, then it would be a violation...but not because the act is reprehensible, which it isn't, but because it calls into question the integrity of the player and by extension the guild for having that player as a member.

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #4255 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:50pm:
You won't be.

I'm crying. So hard.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4256 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm crying. So hard.

Stop pretending you are relevant.

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #4257 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:05pm:

LOL! Good one.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4258 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:03pm:
It is against them when it isn't open and up front to all parties, which it was in this case.  There is no contradiction.  Anyone complaining is just some kind of dimwitted fucktard that couldn't keep track of what was going on in the party.

If it has been under the table, or obscured in some way, then it would be a violation...but not because the act is reprehensible, which it isn't, but because it calls into question the integrity of the player and by extension the guild for having that player as a member.

So, to be clear...

Nope wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 10:28am:
Zexxi.  Dragon run yesterday.  pulls a +4 Cha.  brags for a while about already have read a +4 cha, and tries to put it up for auction.  not many bites.  finally puts it up for rolls... as long as the winner of the roll gives him 2 reds.  I stopped paying attention at this point

1) He already used one so he offered it for sale.
2) When no one jumped he offered it for roll with the stipulation you gave him two reds if you won.

Sounds pretty cunty to me.

Quote:

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #4259 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:05pm:

Nice.  Smiley

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #4260 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
I love this game.

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #4261 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:08pm:
So, to be clear...

1) He already used one so he offered it for sale.
2) When no one jumped he offered it for roll with the stipulation you gave him two reds if you won.

Sounds pretty cunty to me.

No, the 2 reds was always in the mix...per the running commentary we got in guild chat...that wasn't a "surprise" that was a given...the "surprise" is the fact someone is idiotic enough not to pay attention to what is going on when good loot is up.  I hate to say it, but the whiner-of-record is omitting quite a bit.

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #4262 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:11pm:
No, the 2 reds was always in the mix...per the running commentary we got in guild chat...that wasn't a "surprise" that was a given...the "surprise" is the fact someone is idiotic enough not to pay attention to what is going on when good loot is up.  I hate to say it, but the whiner-of-record is omitting quite a bit.

Supplement...not the fact of the 2 reds, but the fact of the AUCTION that was being held...it got up to 2 reds.  Didn't mean to mislead there.

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
IP Logged

ahti
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4263 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
my loot policy, myself, guild, friends , sell , and then pugs rolling on it
i think its pretty fair deal

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #4264 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:12pm:
Supplement...not the fact of the 2 reds, but the fact of the AUCTION that was being held...it got up to 2 reds.  Didn't mean to mislead there.

Kracky wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 12:35pm:
So i just said ''right roll away for the tome the price is two reds and dont roll if you cant pay me''

I think 2 reds is a pittance for a +4 Tome.

I am not sure the story is being told in a manner that holds up to having a light shined upon it.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #4265 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:19pm:
I am not sure the story is being told in a manner that holds up to having a light shined upon it.

It was much, much, much, much clearer at the time and I can assure you that there was no ambiguity or I'd have gone ballistic as the guild leader for that toon.  As it was, I had no problem.  True the telling a day later is very lacking, but knee-jerk bullshit is still knee-jerk bullshit.  On my honor, I can state that this was above-board and kosher.

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4266 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:11pm:

Thanks.

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #4267 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:21pm:
On my honor, I can state that this was above-board and kosher.

I trust you with everything except my Chinese take out.

I do want to point out that people generally do not throw names into this thread lightly. He is listed multiple times.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #4268 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:40pm:
I trust you with everything except my Chinese take out.

I do want to point out that people generally do not throw names into this thread lightly. He is listed multiple times.

True, but I am addressing a single incident of which I have direct knowledge.

And Chinese Take-Out is the secret food of all good Jewish Households...Smiley

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #4269 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:42pm:
True, but I am addressing a single incident of which I have direct knowledge.

And Chinese Take-Out is the secret food of all good Jewish Households...Smiley

I readily admit I didn't grow up orthodox, but I didn't think cat was kosher.

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #4270 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
JakLee wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:59pm:
I readily admit I didn't grow up orthodox, but I didn't think cat was kosher.

Please note...in no way in that post did I mention it being kosher...just that it was a staple for Jews Smiley!

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #4271 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 5:05pm:
Please note...in no way in that post did I mention it being kosher...just that it was a staple for Jews Smiley!

Its not cloven hooved, and doesn't chew cud so nope not kosher.

Now the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, "Speak to the children of Israel, saying, 'These are the animals which you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth: Among the animals, whatever divides the hoof, having cloven hooves and chewing the cud; that you may eat. Nevertheless these you shall not eat among those that chew the cud or those that have cloven hooves: the camel, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven hooves, is unclean to you; the rock hyrax, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven hooves, is unclean to you; the hare, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven hooves, is unclean to you; and the swine, though it divides the hoof, having cloven hooves, yet does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch. They are unclean to you.'"

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #4272 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
Invelios wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 5:14pm:
Its not cloven hooved, and doesn't chew cud so nope not kosher.

Now the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, "Speak to the fuck trophies of Israel, saying, 'These are the animals which you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth: Among the animals, whatever divides the hoof, having cloven hooves and chewing the cud; that you may eat. Nevertheless these you shall not eat among those that chew the cud or those that have cloven hooves: the camel, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven hooves, is unclean to you; the rock hyrax, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven hooves, is unclean to you; the hare, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven hooves, is unclean to you; and the swine, though it divides the hoof, having cloven hooves, yet does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch. They are unclean to you.'"

Cloven, Chews - Good.
Not Cloven, Chews - Bad.
Cloven, doesn't Chew - Bad.

Where does it talk about non-cloven, non-chewing animals?

Also, lol at the word sub.

IP Logged

Deeds
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4273 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
I agree that your loot is your loot; you were within your rights to sell that +4 tome.

I also agree that selling raid loot is a cunts act and it is anyones prerogative to blacklist your greedy ass.

Fuck you kracky, go live in a fire.

Also, penis.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4274 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Greedy is wanting a +4 tome for free.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 215
Send TopicPrint