Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 930822 times)
Gawna
Ex Member

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #4325 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
Knights of Winterfail have long been a huge mess, but now I want to join a Gameover run.

IP Logged

Infant
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4326 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:06pm:
I see you have made an assumption that happened.

Yes I did... it didn't?

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #4327 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
Infant wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 11:00am:
With one healer DC'd and one inexperienced healer left and/or if the PuG bites off more than it can handle by going in on hard, yes, I will wait for the blades to disappear. It's a superslow Shroud PuG, it has taken us 30 minutes to get to pt 4. I don't want to waste them by trying to complete one minute faster.

You must have missed the memo.  This is the part where everyone jumps on the bandwagon and says "never wait, you stupid noobs!!!1!".  This is not the part where you bring up reasonable objections.  Get with the program.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #4328 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Knights of Winterfail have long been a huge mess, but now I want to join a Gameover run.

Think Shade (In terms of micromanaging and self importance), but with a snootchlike grasp on builds.  It's an awesome combo.

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #4329 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Calvet wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:29pm:
snootchlike grasp

I don't know why this made me lol, but it did!  Grin

IP Logged

LordPiglet
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4330 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 10:12am:
Wait, Khyber waits for the blades to go away? On norm even? First the godawful part 2 method, now this - you guys are the worst at Shroud.

On Sarlona you can join any pug and the trash will get wailed the instant it's up.

Yet they call Sarlona the short bus server.  Heck, I rarely wait on buffs.  First to ask gets my shards of power.

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #4331 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 10:12am:
Wait, Khyber waits for the blades to go away? On norm even? First the godawful part 2 method, now this - you guys are the worst at Shroud.

On Sarlona you can join any pug and the trash will get wailed the instant it's up.

In defense, the endgame guilds do not wait for the blades.  But, to your point, we do portals in an insanely inefficient order in Part 1.   And, come to think of it, most still step back in Part 5 at the outset for no good (remaining) reason.  We are doing Part 3 right. 

Mostly.

Why, just the other day I heard tell of a shroud where a guy said: "I can never figure out whether the lights are supposed to be all on or all off."  So the question was asked: "Where are you?"  and the answer was given: "I can never tell that either."

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #4332 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
LordPiglet wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:16pm:
Yet they call Sarlona the short bus server.  Heck, I rarely wait on buffs.  First to ask gets my shards of power.

Nothing drives me more bananas than having trash cleared and red names being pulled in part 2 and people having a circle jerk over the part 1 chest rolling on power shards.  I will ask before a run if anyone needs power shards and the person that says something will usually get everything that drops for me.  Grin

Lazyfeet and I once got screamed at in a pug Shroud that we screwed everything up by just jumping into part 3 right away because, "there is a timer and we all need to go in at the same time!!"

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #4333 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
Simple explanation is that Khyber houses the full spectrum.  Without the meetings of individuals from both ends of the bell curve, there would be no Khyber drama.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #4334 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:29pm:
Simple explanation is that Khyber houses the full spectrum.  Without the meetings of individuals from both ends of the bell curve, there would be no Khyber drama.

It's not as exciting when you say it like that.

-Waters

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #4335 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:36pm:
It's not as exciting when you say it like that.

Next time I'll add cannons and a whistle.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #4336 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:41pm:
Next time I'll add cannons and a whistle.

And Mexican midgets.  Those are pretty exciting, too.

-Waters

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #4337 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:50pm:
And Mexican midgets.  Those are pretty exciting, too.

What do you think is in the cannon?  I threw a microbrew inside as Beerman-bait

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #4338 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
I immediately went looking for source pics for another photoshop but only found this picture from Stainer's prom

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4339 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Lazyfeet and I once got screamed at in a pug Shroud that we screwed everything up by just jumping into part 3 right away because, "there is a timer and we all need to go in at the same time!!"

You have to wait for me it takes a long time to buy pots one at a time.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #4340 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:57pm:

Were you giggling at your desk when you typed that?

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #4341 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I'd say your not missing much. 

His characters have improved a little bit.  He still doesn't know anything past what he gleans from the forums proper regarding any of the lvl 16 and up raids.

It is funny to listen to him spaz out though.  Wish I was around for that run where Groan-1 zerged on him.  That would have been highly entertaining.

IP Logged

Siver
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4342 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:57pm:

Oh, wow. I think I just had a flashback. To a time when you HAD to buy pots (and everything else) one at a time. Those were "fun" times. At least I now remember why I always prefer classes that either cannot be seriously hurt or can recover from injuries easily. Also, I want to play an Everquest Enchanter again.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #4343 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Siver wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 2:27pm:
Oh, wow. I think I just had a flashback. To a time when you HAD to buy pots (and everything else) one at a time. Those were "fun" times. At least I now remember why I always prefer classes that either cannot be seriously hurt or can recover from injuries easily. Also, I want to play an Everquest Enchanter again.

Eladiun is an awful person and told me that I would like Lavandarjade when she and her little friend, Kennethneve, hit my LFM for VoD.  I accept, we're all sitting in the Subterrane and I remind everyone about curse pots.  Lavandar and Kenneth all of a sudden disappear out of the Sub and Lavandar says over mic, "GOD!  I wish there was a way to buy potions more than one at a time!  Having to click each one is so annoying!"  stainer said, "You mean like Ctrl click?"  "OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS!  THIS IS AMAZING!"  The whole story is somewhere in this thread.  I still sweat when I think about it.  She asked for an electric and electrical resist when we stepped into the raid.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4344 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person and told me that I would like Lavandarjade when she and her little friend, Kennethneve, hit my LFM for VoD.  I accept, we're all sitting in the Subterrane and I remind everyone about curse pots.  Lavandar and Kenneth all of a sudden disappear out of the Sub and Lavandar says over mic, "GOD!  I wish there was a way to buy potions more than one at a time!  Having to click each one is so annoying!"  stainer said, "You mean like Ctrl click?"  "OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS!  THIS IS AMAZING!"  The whole story is somewhere in this thread.  I still sweat when I think about it.  She asked for an electric and electrical resist when we stepped into the raid.

No, I never tell a lie.  I told you I they would be fun.  I was right everyone else in that party laughed their asses off as the two of them made you sputter and curse.

"Is anyone bored?  I'm bored."

Fuck, it's still fun I'm smiling ear to ear just thinking about it.  The only way it could be better was if I had you on web cam so I could watch you sweat and squirm.

The only one that makes me nearly as giddy is the, "Don't kill the silver flame guys....fuck...no more fuck..." 60 minute timer fail on Cursed Crypt.  LOL
« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2012 at 2:56pm by Eladiun »  

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4345 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Were you giggling at your desk when you typed that?

Yes, like a school girl.
« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2012 at 2:55pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Siver
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4346 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I do remember reading that. I laughed, sorry.

The comment I quoted was actually referring more to when we had to deal with this:
http://www.gucomics.com/comic/?cdate=20001026

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #4347 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 2:54pm:
The only one that makes me nearly as giddy is the, "Don't kill the silver flame guys....fuck...no more fuck..." 60 minute timer fail on Cursed Crypt.  LOL

Reminds me or one of the last shrouds I lead. "Don't kill the devil the rest of the lieutenant haven't caught up yet. Don't kill the devil don't kill the devil stop killing the devil don't kill the -thump- god damn it."

That was one of my "we will fail in ways you never thought were possible" runs. I think I suppressed the memories from that night because I don't remember much else from that run other than that the kobold was inside the wall for a while at one point.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #4348 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 2:54pm:

OMG

"We're going back for him."

"Really?....WHY?"

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4349 - Apr 12th, 2012 at 12:31am
Print Post  
I love joining Eridani Light Horse runs just to see what'll happen. Bunch of cranky old crazies.

I was not disappointed tonight. Incredible mic rage at "the pugs" in a 50%+ ELH raid as HOX was falling apart. Haven't seen someone go with the strategy of charming four dogs at once in years. "Goddamn pugs, can't you kill trash?!?" as fifty reavers and a dozen beholders streamed into the center.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 215
Send TopicPrint