Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 929864 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #4425 - May 4th, 2012 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
Quote:
We said about 9347203984 times before starting that everyone should have curse pots.  Siss even made a joke about wishing she could buy more than one at a time.  We get in there, this dork gets cursed and Siss hjeals around him and he went down.  LEft him dead for a bit then raised him for the lulz.  He died a bunch more times after getting cursed.  Never said/typed that he was cursed or Madstoned or whatever the fuck, just silently died each time.

I heard her behind me yelling at someone that they were cursed.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4426 - May 4th, 2012 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 12:37pm:
Always amusing when there's a TOD lfm or whatever with four fighters in it and "NEED TANK". Or three wizards and "NEED KITER".

The one I still don't get are the 5-20 Chronoscope Elite loot run LFM's.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4427 - May 4th, 2012 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 12:52pm:
The one I still don't get are the 5-20 Chronoscope Elite loot run LFM's. 

Eh, I'm not sure I get the quantity of them, but lowbie newbs do need to get their abishai base items - they are awesome for lowbie newbs.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4428 - May 4th, 2012 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 12:56pm:
Eh, I'm not sure I get the quantity of them, but lowbie newbs do need to get their abishai base items - they are awesome for lowbie newbs.

Sure, but with Cannith crafting I tend not to really use them anymore.  The thing that boggles me is:   1) What 20 can't solo that in like 10-15 minutes?  2) Run some Epics and farm the items ahead of time...  this isn't exactly new content.

Quote:

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4429 - May 4th, 2012 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Since you can't abandon Chrono any more you're basically forced into taking the base items anyway Cheesy

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #4430 - May 4th, 2012 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 12:37pm:
Always amusing when there's a TOD lfm or whatever with four fighters in it and "NEED TANK". Or three wizards and "NEED KITER".

I didn't realize people still kited the shadows. Learn something new every day!

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #4431 - May 4th, 2012 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 1:26pm:

I run like a bitch screaming in terror while running the circumference of the room.  True story.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #4432 - May 4th, 2012 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I run like a bitch screaming in terror boss howling with the wolf pack while running the circumference of the room.  True story.

ftfy  Kiss

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4433 - May 4th, 2012 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 1:26pm:

The ones with three wizards are inevitably "need kiter".

Well, actually 99% of Sarlona pugs are "need kiter", even though 99% of the ones I'm in someone tanks (90% of the time the tanker is me).

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #4434 - May 4th, 2012 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 1:29pm:
ftfy  Kiss

/validate

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #4435 - May 4th, 2012 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Never said/typed that he was cursed or Madstoned or whatever the fuck, just silently died each time.

And this is why I will always let this guy into my VoD. My current record is fifty something deaths in a successful normal VoD. I want to try to beat my record.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4436 - May 4th, 2012 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
JC wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 2:27pm:
And this is why I will always let this guy into my VoD. My current record is fifty something deaths in a successful normal VoD. I want to try to beat my record.

I have to tip my hat to the guy that ran around in the spikes post-VOD recently to test whether the death counter would max out. I wouldn't have the patience. 999, if anyone's wondering.

IP Logged

Darkshire
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4437 - May 4th, 2012 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I run like a bitch screaming in terror while running the circumference of the room.  True story.

This is why I'm keeping myself off timer till the next time you foolishly put up a LFM.

Sad that I missed that VoD. Especially love runs that sound like a broken doorbell while still completing.

IP Logged

Kalatai
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4438 - May 4th, 2012 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 2:33pm:
I have to tip my hat to the guy that ran around in the spikes post-VOD recently to test whether the death counter would max out. I wouldn't have the patience. 999, if anyone's wondering.

March 28, 2011:

1,000 deaths...guess they changed it since then?
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2012 at 5:39pm by Kalatai »  

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4439 - May 4th, 2012 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
LOL, Kal.  Some old names on that SS...

Quote:

IP Logged

Kalatai
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4440 - May 4th, 2012 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Yup, and realized something with the date...that's when I switched hard drives and moved all the files over...fixed.

Created: Wednesday, ‎February ‎08, ‎2012, ‏‎3:05:13 PM
Modified: Monday, ‎March ‎28, ‎2011, ‏‎2:33:06 PM

Silly me.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4441 - May 4th, 2012 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Kalatai wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 5:33pm:
March 28, 2011:

1,000 deaths...guess they changed it since then?

Possibly poor memory on my part... does it max at 1000?

IP Logged

Kalatai
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4442 - May 4th, 2012 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 6:36pm:
Possibly poor memory on my part... does it max at 1000?

I can't remember if I tried or not...I may have just been shooting for 1000 and stopped there.  I don't have pics telling me otherwise.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #4443 - May 8th, 2012 at 12:29am
Print Post  
OMG people. If you can't even hold aggro on eGaros from my freakin rogue that has never ever ever had aggro issues, you should reroll. Like, in life.

I always use reduce threat gear and subtle backstabbing anyway, and that is always enough with maybe the occasional diplo. Noooo not for these guys. Garos was terrified of my little halfling rogue and completely ignored the pally and tempest. He even ignored the wiz and fvs, except for when he oneshotted the wiz and went back to beating on me.

Then they asked if I wanted to run eSmall Problem. I can't imagine how that could have gone badly in any way.

Party was Muahdiib, Eddeiy, Gieger, and Kaiylla. House P epics should not be that hard.
« Last Edit: May 8th, 2012 at 12:29am by Grace »  

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #4444 - May 8th, 2012 at 2:17am
Print Post  
Zagdur or Zafgur or some stupid fucking WF fighter's name.

Piked and died in an elite von3. a lot. Then, when he can get raised via shrines, does stupid shit.

Summoned an air ellie in the room before the 3 champions, which of course aggros all of them at once. While I'm running around at 7 negs already cuz he piked through the other ones.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #4445 - May 8th, 2012 at 2:37am
Print Post  
Netheriem.
He is an elitist prick (odd coming from me right?) and will always expect people to know the way to the quest, know the quest, and will get angry if people dont.  He also laughs uncontrollably sometimes.  This is known as the giggles - his reference.  This usually happens at the mockery of some random player.  usually a moron.  I repeat, don't group with him unless you are prepared.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Infant
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4446 - May 8th, 2012 at 5:27am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on May 8th, 2012 at 12:29am:
OMG people. If you can't even hold aggro on eGaros from my freakin rogue that has never ever ever had aggro issues, you should reroll. Like, in life.

I always use reduce threat gear and subtle backstabbing anyway, and that is always enough with maybe the occasional diplo. Noooo not for these guys. Garos was terrified of my little halfling rogue and completely ignored the pally and tempest. He even ignored the wiz and fvs, except for when he oneshotted the wiz and went back to beating on me.

Rogue? I had that happen to me on my bard. Beating Crateos with the SoS base item (yes, a +5 GS. And no, no epicabischaiclawtodrings). Pulled aggro. The best part: I pulled that aggro against 2 wizards and a sorc (and some random melee). And then again, on Garos.  Examining Garos, I realized that they didn't stack DoTs, all they did was plinking with the SLA's. Didn't know if I was supposed to laugh or to whine.

Infant

IP Logged

Infant
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4447 - May 8th, 2012 at 5:44am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on May 8th, 2012 at 2:37am:
Netheriem.
He is an elitist prick (odd coming from me right?) and will always expect people to know the way to the quest, know the quest, and will get angry if people dont.  He also laughs uncontrollably sometimes.  This is known as the giggles - his reference.  This usually happens at the mockery of some random player.

I never ran with you. But this is exactly how I imagine it would be Cheesy. Please don't tell me to blame my parents.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #4448 - May 8th, 2012 at 6:57am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on May 8th, 2012 at 12:29am:

Then they asked if I wanted to run eSmall Problem. I can't imagine how that could have gone badly in any way.

Party was Muahdiib, Eddeiy, Gieger, and Kaiylla. House P epics should not be that hard.

I think the key to your bad experience lies in the names.  I've been in the same party as two of the names you mentioned.  They left me with the impression that they were ungeared capped characters.  But ones that got to cap very quickly.  Basic things that should be common knowledge were not there.

Seems to me that since they opened the xp floodgates that there are a lot of new players washing ashore in epics instead of the harbor.  They can't compensate due to lack of gear, lack of game knowledge.  It can be frustrating running these players sometimes.  Many of them are rather... defensive.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #4449 - May 8th, 2012 at 9:35am
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on May 8th, 2012 at 6:57am:
I think the key to your bad experience lies in the names.  I've been in the same party as two of the names you mentioned.  They left me with the impression that they were ungeared capped characters.  But ones that got to cap very quickly.  Basic things that should be common knowledge were not there.

Seems to me that since they opened the xp floodgates that there are a lot of new players washing ashore in epics instead of the harbor.  They can't compensate due to lack of gear, lack of game knowledge.  It can be frustrating running these players sometimes.  Many of them are rather... defensive.

And by defensive you mean "I GOT TO LEVEL 20 I AM UBERZ NOW JUST LIKE YOU SO SHUT UP DON'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY!", right?
« Last Edit: May 8th, 2012 at 9:36am by »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 215
Send TopicPrint