Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 929872 times)
Nothingtoseehere
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #4550 - May 17th, 2012 at 7:31am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 1:14am:
I keep running across this one guy from The One this life who should rename his fighter to MinusTenPercent. 

I thought that was Galisob (or however he spells his name) - only ran with him twice on his recent TR and he died both times in Litany (on hard I think).
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2012 at 6:10pm by Nothingtoseehere »  

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4551 - May 17th, 2012 at 8:04am
Print Post  
That pic is genuine and omg emby is a leader of a guild now?! Grin

That's just too much

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #4552 - May 17th, 2012 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
The leader of Majestics was kicked out of Invicta many moons ago.

Takes some talent to achieve that.

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

whatshisface
Waterworks Kobold

Chicks with dex represent!

Reply #4553 - May 17th, 2012 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Hopefully genuine, otherwise the "whishes" part is ironic. Unless it's part of the joke.

Chicks with dex represent!

IP Logged

Nubicus
Dragon Raider

Dick 2020

Reply #4554 - May 17th, 2012 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Toon: Skullies
Guild: Astral Hunters or some quasi mystical bullshit.

Skullies is the subject of this thread: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=368496&page=2

12 year old fuck trophie who threatens to beat your ass in the lobster because he's awesome.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4555 - May 17th, 2012 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Nubicus wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 6:14pm:
Toon: Skullies
Guild: Astral Hunters or some quasi mystical bullshit.

Skullies is the subject of this thread: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=368496&page=2

12 year old fuck trophie who threatens to beat your ass in the lobster because he's awesome.

We have a special thread for anyone who goes in the pit at the lobster.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Nubicus
Dragon Raider

Dick 2020

Reply #4556 - May 17th, 2012 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Wait wait wait... is it for pvp doushe bags or.. people on here who pvp  Shocked

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4557 - May 17th, 2012 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Magentaelvis/Magnetic/etc. Possibly the most pompous asshole on Sarlona.

Puts up PUGs, doesn't tell anyone anything or lead at all, and gets mad when he follows his exacting plan that he didn't bother letting anyone else in on while the other half of the PUG does something else. Twice I joined his PUGs when he was on a FVS and he never told anyone that he wasn't going to heal anyone but himself. That kind of information? Kind of important.

It's the amount of ego that gets me. The way it comes through just from his inflection that it's obvious you should have done what I wanted you to do (even though I didn't tell you anything) and what are you, some kind of moron? The way he asserts things completely false and wrong like it's the blinding obvious truth.

Ugh.
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2012 at 9:14pm by cdr »  

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #4558 - May 17th, 2012 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 9:13pm:
Magentaelvis/Magnetic/etc. Possibly the most pompous asshole on Sarlona.

Puts up PUGs, doesn't tell anyone anything or lead at all, and gets mad when he follows his exacting plan that he didn't bother letting anyone else in on while the other half of the PUG does something else. Twice I joined his PUGs when he was on a FVS and he never told anyone that he wasn't going to heal anyone but himself. That kind of information? Kind of important.

It's the amount of ego that gets me. The way it comes through just from his inflection that it's obvious you should have done what I wanted you to do (even though I didn't tell you anything) and what are you, some kind of moron? The way he asserts things completely false and wrong like it's the blinding obvious truth.

Ugh.

Guy has been a tool since the cap was 16.

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #4559 - May 17th, 2012 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 6:00am:
.... This is why your pally has trouble hitting things.  Death penalties add up. 

They certainly do, but dying repeatedly at that fight is more fun than a lot of things in DDO.

Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #4560 - May 17th, 2012 at 10:46pm
Print Post  
Nubicus wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 6:24pm:
Wait wait wait... is it for pvp doushe bags or.. people on here who pvp  Shocked

There's a difference?

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #4561 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
Just joined another shroud with the aac dwarven FvS (Beeram) from before. This time, it was normal, and there were 3 other healers, so I decided to stay and pay closer attention.

Against portals and minibosses, instead of using DP, blade barrier, searing light, an SoS, or any other form of decent dps, he prefers to TWF what appear to be a lit 2 longsword and a min 2 heavy mace. Assuming it isn't merely a shocking burst sword and an acid burst mace.

When healing, he likes to throw spot heals in between masses. The reason I didn't notice the masses before was probably because he either never took or refuses to use quicken.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #4562 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
I have played with Beeram plenty of times before. He has often joined my "Drunks, gimps & noobs Welcome" runs. He isn't exactly an exceptional player but I have never found him determental to the party.

But a longsword & mace? Yeah, that sounds like him.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #4563 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
JC wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:29pm:
I have played with Beeram plenty of times before. He has often joined my "Drunks, gimps & noobs Welcome" runs. He isn't exactly an exceptional player but I have never found him determental to the party.

But a longsword & mace? Yeah, that sounds like him.

My main problem with him was that during the hard shroud run, he was trying to keep us all up by basically going mass heal - spot heal - spot heal - spot heal - repeat, all unquickened. We wiped before he hit half sp.

There was one other guy in the group. I think it was a level 17 FvS that was spamming cures to compensate. He ran out fairly fast, iirc.

Edit: I wouldn't have even mentioned it except I had just finished a run with an aac rogue, with <200 hp and had the opening line of "I hope you want a trapmonkey Cheesy" or something along those lines.
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2012 at 11:38pm by »  

IP Logged

Nubicus
Dragon Raider

Dick 2020

Reply #4564 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:59pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 10:46pm:
There's a difference?

Well I was trying not to shit on anyone here who might do pvp.... but no. There is no difference.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4565 - May 18th, 2012 at 2:25am
Print Post  
rest wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 9:36pm:
Guy has been a tool since the cap was 16.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the guy does nothing but fire a bow on Magentaelvis. When he was a FVS? Did almost nothing but fire a bow. Wizard? Almost nothing but fire a bow.

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #4566 - May 18th, 2012 at 3:03am
Print Post  
I ran with a 1000+ hp warforged barbarian tonight! 

I myddo'd him afterwards....  Standing 28 str and 39 con.  Or at least I'm hoping that was standing, and not raged.

A couple of quick quotes from party chat, as he was assigned to tank Sulo in tod...

"Someone else has aggro"

"I've never seen him jump around like that before"

The pale master wizard pulled aggro the first time...  After he sat there shield blocking for a while, the fvs had aggro next...  There were probably more, but since I was main tanking horoth on my ac tank, I went afk to get a beer and missed out on any more random aggro swaps.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4567 - May 18th, 2012 at 7:54am
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on May 18th, 2012 at 3:03am:

I myddo'd him afterwards....  Standing 28 str and 39 con.  Or at least I'm hoping that was standing, and not raged.

A couple of quick quotes from party chat, as he was assigned to tank Sulo in tod...

"Someone else has aggro"

The pale master wizard pulled aggro the first time...  After he sat there shield blocking for a while, the fvs had aggro next...  There were probably more, but since I was main tanking horoth on my ac tank, I went afk to get a beer and missed out on any more random aggro swaps.

I've seen a lot of these lately.  After LOB released their was the initial wave of good 1000 hp tanks and now we are getting the copy cat ungeared total mess versions.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4568 - May 18th, 2012 at 7:55am
Print Post  
Nubicus wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:59pm:
Well I was trying not to shit on anyone here who might do pvp.... but no. There is no difference.

No, no...  shit away shit away

Quote:

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #4569 - May 18th, 2012 at 9:35am
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on May 18th, 2012 at 3:03am:

"Someone else has aggro"

A WF barb with a 28 strength?  What is the point of that?  Can't hold aggro, has no AC or healing amp so the healing is a mana nightmare.  The days of your healers muscling a WF Barb through a tanking situation are done.  There are many better options for tanking suulu.  Including the above mentioned Pale Master and the FvS.  Both of whom can easily maintain aggro while shield blocking.

IP Logged

ahti
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4570 - May 18th, 2012 at 9:39am
Print Post  
or that dex based drow fighter
http://my.ddo.com/character/khyber/ferdygus/

Cavalieri dei Gimpi

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #4571 - May 18th, 2012 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
ahti wrote on May 18th, 2012 at 9:39am:

Cavalieri dei Gimpi

Wow.

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #4572 - May 18th, 2012 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on May 18th, 2012 at 9:35am:
A WF barb with a 28 strength?  What is the point of that?  Can't hold aggro, has no AC or healing amp so the healing is a mana nightmare.  The days of your healers muscling a WF Barb through a tanking situation are done.  There are many better options for tanking suulu.  Including the above mentioned Pale Master and the FvS.  Both of whom can easily maintain aggro while shield blocking.   

I did manage to slide in a couple of subtle jabs last night, after he'd lost aggro.

"So...   How many toughness feats did you take on that character, anyway?  Maybe next life you could fit in improved crit, or maybe power attack..."

That's me.  Mr. Subtle

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #4573 - May 18th, 2012 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
I miss the days when my WF barb was the ideal choice for tanking sulu. He's due for a TR after everything has stabilized in the update and I know what would be best to make.

Quote:
My main problem with him was that during the hard shroud run, he was trying to keep us all up by basically going mass heal - spot heal - spot heal - spot heal - repeat, all unquickened. We wiped before he hit half sp.

There was one other guy in the group. I think it was a level 17 FvS that was spamming cures to compensate. He ran out fairly fast, iirc.

Edit: I wouldn't have even mentioned it except I had just finished a run with an aac rogue, with <200 hp and had the opening line of "I hope you want a trapmonkey Cheesy" or something along those lines.

Like I said before, he fits in fine in my "Drunks, gimps & noobs Welcome" raids.  Grin
« Last Edit: May 18th, 2012 at 2:32pm by JC »  

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #4574 - May 18th, 2012 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
ahti wrote on May 18th, 2012 at 9:39am:

Cavalieri dei Gimpi

Damn, those stats look like my Halfling Rogue at level 12!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 215
Send TopicPrint