Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 215 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Top 5 players you would never run with. (Read 929475 times)
Flint
Stormreaver Piker

I'm a Halfling on the
EDGE!

Re: Top 5 players you would never run with.
Reply #4625 - May 25th, 2012 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
flynnjsw wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 12:37pm:
Then there are some that you group with just for the chance to make someone else squirm.

Then there are those you group with just to see what new noob moments they can have.

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #4626 - May 25th, 2012 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Flint wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 3:04pm:
Then there are those you group with just to see what new noob moments they you can have.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #4627 - May 25th, 2012 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
http://my.ddo.com/character/khyber/cerj/. ~320 hp, ~2200 sp dwarven FvS.

Here's the twist: He's an impressively good healer. Just finished an eV1 with this guy, ended up giving him 20 taps and the standard advice on con +6, gfl, toughness feats and enhancements.

Turns out, they're not all bad  Tongue

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4628 - May 26th, 2012 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
Ew

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #4629 - May 27th, 2012 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
Anyone know of a toon named Pavlucho? I heard from a friend that he griefed the hell out of a Titan by being a dick, refusing to follow directions, etc.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Cabocleer
Korthos Resident

Um, yeah, whatever.

Reply #4630 - May 27th, 2012 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
In particular, Pavlucho refused to cross the red line so he could pike in the enclosure.

(Tell): Pavlucho<\Player> tells you, 'all will be ok, i just want to pike in the safest place'

After an extended period of bouncy Titan aggro, and some wasted buns and pillars, we failed.  This can't be blamed entirely on Pav, although the refusing to help thing was pretty lame, and the Titan spent a while aggroed on him.

But after I while I got

Pavlucho<\Player> tells you, 'what happened? i was sleeping for 20+ minutes'

Pavlucho<\Player> tells you, 'i didn't want to say that i want to sleep, but i'm alive so he didn't hit me even one time'

I tried to explain it to him, but the conversation was rather unrewarding.

Pavlucho<\Player> tells you, 'if he aggros on me he will try to hit me but he didn't hit me'

and we wound up at

Pavlucho<\Player> tells you, 'you want to punish me as I became the reason of fault, but it is not right'

At which point I was about done,  but it kinda reminded me of Nastasya's talk a while back with Grace.  He's anon to me on MyDDO, but interestingly Grace can't see his profile AT ALL. 

Screenshots after I get them sized decently, and if I make an effort.

Making it weirder for some time now.

IP Logged

Cabocleer
Korthos Resident

Um, yeah, whatever.

Reply #4631 - May 27th, 2012 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
tl:dr version

Nastasya may be Pavlucho.  Now on my list.
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2012 at 11:51pm by Cabocleer »  

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #4632 - May 28th, 2012 at 12:10am
Print Post  
He had to be in the safest place, obvs. Cleric doesn't heal.

ETA: Interesting, Pavlucho shows up now for me. It must have been a myddo glitch, because I checked the spelling a couple times when we were trying to figure it out. I don't think it's Nastyass, because they show up to different players, but omg his profile is full of fail:

http://my.ddo.com/character/khyber/pavlucho/
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2012 at 1:32am by Grace »  

she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

IP Logged

Cabocleer
Korthos Resident

Um, yeah, whatever.

Reply #4633 - May 28th, 2012 at 8:23am
Print Post  
Hmm, I guess it was a mistake to figure that MyDDO not working properly was something meaningful.

Nasty and Pav both have the last name Frosen,  though.

Although maybe that means "I'd like to be a dick but not get called on it" in Russian or something.

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2012 at 9:01am by Cabocleer »  

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #4634 - May 28th, 2012 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
I hadn't noticed the last name, good call. So they're either the same person or brother/cousin/related jackasses most likely. Good lord.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Merrick
DQ Assaulter

Reply #4635 - May 28th, 2012 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on May 28th, 2012 at 12:10am:
He had to be in the safest place, obvs. Cleric doesn't heal.

ETA: Interesting, Pavlucho shows up now for me. It must have been a myddo glitch, because I checked the spelling a couple times when we were trying to figure it out. I don't think it's Nastyass, because they show up to different players, but omg his profile is full of fail:

http://my.ddo.com/character/khyber/pavlucho/

This is Pavlucho's forum account:

http://my.ddo.com/airbornedchild/

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #4636 - May 29th, 2012 at 3:29am
Print Post  
Merrick wrote on May 28th, 2012 at 10:59pm:
This is Pavlucho's forum account:

http://my.ddo.com/airbornedchild/

Also Nastasya.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #4637 - May 29th, 2012 at 4:15am
Print Post  
Yeah that's the same guy. 

I can't confirm it but I believe he has a few others.  At least, if I remember right from my brief conversation with him recently.  He was pissed that a +3 Charisma tome got passed to my fvs in an abbott run.  There were many non direct threats made by him, I should have screenshotted it but I was too busy laughing.  And also late for meeting up with the guildy tr runs that evening.

He's...  Special.

IP Logged

Nothingtoseehere
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4638 - May 29th, 2012 at 6:56am
Print Post  
As I said in the thread dedicated to him. He's loot greedy! His Cleric looted 4 different rings in 2 ToDs (I never ran with him again after that) and any time I've ever done a Shroud with him, he wants all the shards.

Any time you run with him, just automatically pass him all your loot - saves you having to wait for him to ask for it Cheesy

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #4639 - May 29th, 2012 at 8:21am
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on May 29th, 2012 at 4:15am:
Yeah that's the same guy. 

I can't confirm it but I believe he has a few others.  At least, if I remember right from my brief conversation with him recently.  He was pissed that a +3 Charisma tome got passed to my fvs in an abbott run.  There were many non direct threats made by him, I should have screenshotted it but I was too busy laughing.  And also late for meeting up with the guildy tr runs that evening.

He's...  Special.

Nastasya?   Yeah.  The dude got mad at me in a normal Shroud (during a +1 loot time for the Build Your Guild Event) recently when I pulled a +3 CHR Tome AS AN END REWARD.  He thought that I should somehow give him equal compensation.  This was on my Sorc, btw, and yes, I've learned to drop group BEFORE getting the end reward now.  Wink

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #4640 - May 29th, 2012 at 9:14am
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on May 29th, 2012 at 8:21am:
Nastasya?   Yeah.  The dude got mad at me in a normal Shroud (during a +1 loot time for the Build Your Guild Event) recently when I pulled a +3 CHR Tome AS AN END REWARD.  He thought that I should somehow give him equal compensation.  This was on my Sorc, btw, and yes, I've learned to drop group BEFORE getting the end reward now.  Wink

Why do that and miss out on the opportunity to taunt his sorry loot-whoring ass?  I would link it in party chat and talk about how awesome it is.  Make a point of how long it's been since you've seen one, and most people probably won't see one in hundreds of runs.  "Man, that tome is good for EVERYONE!  It opens up all sorts of possibilities for TRs, and it allows you to swap two points to STR at char creation for a paladin.  It's the fucking bees knees.  Here's another link, in case you missed it the first time.  Awesome.  Too bad you didn't get one too, nastyassy.  I'm sure in another 6-12 months you might see one drop for you.  Just keep plugging away.  No, you can't have mine, but you can click on my link again if you want.  Here it is again."
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2012 at 9:15am by Schmoe »  

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #4641 - May 29th, 2012 at 9:35am
Print Post  

Oh my goodness. That is priceless.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #4642 - May 29th, 2012 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on May 29th, 2012 at 9:14am:
Why do that and miss out on the opportunity to taunt his sorry loot-whoring ass?  I would link it in party chat and talk about how awesome it is.  Make a point of how long it's been since you've seen one, and most people probably won't see one in hundreds of runs.  "Man, that tome is good for EVERYONE!  It opens up all sorts of possibilities for TRs, and it allows you to swap two points to STR at char creation for a paladin.  It's the fucking bees knees.  Here's another link, in case you missed it the first time.  Awesome.  Too bad you didn't get one too, nastyassy.  I'm sure in another 6-12 months you might see one drop for you.  Just keep plugging away.  No, you can't have mine, but you can click on my link again if you want.  Here it is again."

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Smiley Smiley Smiley

You deserve a "Toppie-Trifecta"-Trifecta!

eta: please newsfeed the part in quotes. God that made me laugh hard.
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2012 at 10:00am by »  

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #4643 - May 29th, 2012 at 10:42am
Print Post  
More Nastyassa drama in Shade's "Back" thread.

Quote:
Sadly on Khyber new player can be blacklisted for one little mistake, but old player will not be even blamed for failed googles...

And I don't like it. If you are old player you MUST PAY MORE for any mistake. You are old player and you don't have any right to make a mistake. New players have, old ones haven't.

Or... May be we all can make a mistake, shi happens.

PS All players are equal as members of community. I always give some advice to new players because it is better to teach them than blame.

PPS Sometimes better to break orders to save mates(Yes, remind me Axer). I'll not play as cleric for some time, but i'll never blame any healer which is trying to keep mates alive.

TLDR- QQ Khyber is so mean to me.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #4644 - May 29th, 2012 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Quote:
You deserve a "Toppie-Trifecta"-Trifecta!

eta: please newsfeed the part in quotes. God that made me laugh hard.

Toppie Trifecta-Trifecta...I like that... Grin

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #4645 - May 29th, 2012 at 11:14am
Print Post  

A Club of the Silver Flame mails just fine if you decide to compensate him fairly.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #4646 - May 29th, 2012 at 11:15am
Print Post  
Quote:
Toppie Trifecta-Trifecta...I like that... Grin

Wasn't it a triple toppie trifecta?

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #4647 - May 29th, 2012 at 11:52am
Print Post  
I ran an eVon1 with Nastyassyeah when an SoS scroll went to Krum on one of his casters.  He said that a scroll like that should be up for roll.  Epoch said, "There was a roll...the game rolled and it went to Krum."  He did not appreciate that.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4648 - May 29th, 2012 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Quote:
I ran an eVon1 with Nastyassyeah when an SoS scroll went to Krum on one of his casters.  He said that a scroll like that should be up for roll.  Epoch said, "There was a roll...the game rolled and it went to Krum."  He did not appreciate that.

I stirred the pot a bit.

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=4486288&postcount=54

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Merrick
DQ Assaulter

Reply #4649 - May 29th, 2012 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on May 29th, 2012 at 9:14am:

Holy fuckballs. If I was a woman I think I'd want to have your children right now.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 215
Send TopicPrint